All Comments on 'Boys Week At The Cabin Ch. 02'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so good!

I really love the way you're writing this story. I read a lot of stories with the same plot that come off as cheesy or lame but this story I'd so well done. I hope you continue the adventures of these two. I'll look forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice!!!

Vary nice don't stop. cum two times thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

This story started off really good, but as you continue it has gotten even hotter. Excellent work from a real talent.

I'm a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

Love how now the young guy is going to use the dad every chance he gets. I like that there's no reciprocation either - the roles are well defined. Horny young male makes the dad his bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I like it!

Most stories have the older male dominating the younger male. I love how the young man is getting to make "Sir" his bitch!! Looking forward to the next chapter!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 9 years ago
Who wouldn't like a story like this?

What's not to like with an early description like this one.

"Every time I see her, the bishop gets another beating. I choke the chicken so much, it's headless body is still running around the front yard."

Then it gets better. You got a talent for 'details' and use it well.

SamCartierSamCartierabout 9 years ago
Huge turn on

Crazy hot

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So hot

I am a straight female, but this story made me so hot and wet, I just had to cum to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
And another, and another, and...

Wow! That was as hot as the first one. Keep them coming, and I'm sure to keep on cumming. Every man's dream is to find a young stud like the one in your story.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 9 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!

This chapter is even hotter than chap 1. Keep it cumming.

PurezaPurezaabout 9 years ago
Bad analogy

"I felt like Flash from the fantastic 4"

Flash is DC. Fantastic 4 is Marvel

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
In Deep

I like the part about how he shoved it in deep when he came in your ass. I'm gay and I always tell my boyfriend that I want him to stick it in me all the way and hold it there while he cums. I like his load as far up inside me as he can get it!

Another point that I can relate to is getting a second load without him ever pulling out. My boyfriend usually goes soft and slips out after he cums. Sometimes, if we take Viagra, he doesn't go all the way soft and I can get him hard again before he slips out. I love it when he fucks me again while my insides are all sloppy with his first load!

I totally get the part where he said that he wished he could get you pregnant! I don't want to be a real girl and I wouldn't want to actually have a baby but, when he is pumping his sperm inside me, I always fantasize that he is knocking me up!

Riki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous