Brainy Teen Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need them..." Madelynn didn't realized what she had said until she said it.

"Yes, you need them. You yearn for the taste and touch of a female's body, and you won't ever be happy without lesbian sex. You need sexual pleasure all the time."

"But what if they don't want it as much as I do?"

"You are the dominatrix. Trick them. Coerce them. Force them. Use whatever means necessary to bend them to your will. Love means nothing to you."

An erotic image of her mother appeared in Madelynn's mind again.

"I shouldn't be thinking about my mother like that," protested Madelynn weakly.

"Yet you do. Don't resist yourself. Make your mother your sex slave. Bend her to your will."

"Yes..."

The girl Madelynn had finished fucking slowly collapsed into an exhausted slump after several orgasms. Lubricant dripped from the dildo onto the ground after she pulled the dildo out.

"I need women... I need girls... I need them..." Madelynn found herself becoming highly aroused again.

"Yes, you do, and you must actively seek females out to satisfy your sexual desires. Without them, you won't be complete."

A warm pink glow attracted Madelynn's attention. Turning her head, she saw an old gnarly tree with crimson-eyed ravens perching ominously on its leafless branches. Standing right next to the tree was Wendy, dressed in a school girl uniform. A glowing white aura surrounded Wendy's body. Embracing Wendy was Daniel in a letterman jacket and jeans. An shroud of darkness surrounded him. Madelynn felt a pang of indescribable feelings as she watched the couple beginning to kiss. But it wasn't a kiss that happened. Daniel's eyes glowed red and his teeth grew into sharp fangs. His body mutated into a grotesque demonic shape. Wendy's closed eyes didn't see anything.

"Wendy! Get away from him!" Madelynn's cries didn't seem to reach Wendy.

"Only you can save her! Do it now or you'll regret it!"

Madelynn ran towards them, but there was a sudden wide crack in the earth that extended left and right as far as the eye could see. Before she could step over the crack, it widened until it became a huge chasm. Black wings sprouted on Madelynn's back. Making immediate use of them, she flew over the chasm. The boiling lava below frightened her but she raised her head and kept her eyes focused on her goal. After going to the other side, tall leafless trees sprouted rapidly from the ground, impeding her path. She forcibly pulled them off her back, dumped them, and then ran forward with all her might. Spiky vines grew around her and attempted to bind her, but she whipped them all to dust. Right at the moment before Daniel's fangs was about to pierce the skin of Wendy's neck, Madelynn slammed her body against Daniel, forcing him to the ground. She whipped Daniel furiously, causing him to change back to his human form while crying out feebly in pain.

"Stop it, Madelynn! Don't hurt Daniel!" cried Wendy.

"He's a monster that needs to be destroyed! I saved you just in time, Wendy!"

"What are you talking about?! Daniel's no monster!"

Daniel's body underwent horrific mutation again. Wendy's eyes grew wide in horror. With one final strike, Madelynn turned Daniel into a cloud of gas. Her heart warmed up when she felt Wendy's arms wrapping around her in a loving embrace.

"Oh, Maddy, I'm so sorry for not trusting you."

"It's alright, Wendy." Madelynn hugged Wendy back.

The dark sky lightened and became blue. Green grass invaded the landscape. Thick leaves covered the branches of the barren tree. Madelynn saw Wendy's lips slowly getting closer to hers.

"Make her your slave, and she'll be truly yours forever," whispered the voice.

Sweat tickled Madelynn's face when she woke up abruptly from her bed. She brushed off the beads of sweat on her forehead. "I've got to save Wendy... I've got to save her..." she told herself while thrusting her fingers deep into her pussy and visualizing Wendy in her mind's eye.

After Madelynn had gone to school in the morning in a hurry, Erin went to Madelynn's room to help tidy it up. She felt renewed disappointment and anger at her daughter's new tastes in fashion when she saw a black PVC top, skimpy leather skirt, and fishnet stockings lying haphazardly on the floor. It was even more racy than the ones she had seen Madelynn wearing recently. A partially opened drawer below desk that was usually locked caught her eye. She knew it was wrong to invade her daughter's privacy, but her protective maternal instinct encouraged her to investigate. Her unsettling feelings were confirmed by the discovery of illicit materials. There were scores of lesbian porno DVDs and five erotic lesbian magazines. Some of the media were still in their packaging but many were already opened. A mixture of feelings assaulted Erin: shock, anger, despair, and then sexual arousal.

"What's happening to me? Why am I feeling this way? It must be the women on the covers! They're intentionally made to be tempting!"

Erin's imagination went wild and suspected that the unsavory videos and magazines were produced under the guidance of the devil and cursed with his magic. She held onto her cross pendant and quietly uttered some verses in hopes of dispersing the malignant influence. When she opened the drawer further, she gasped at the discovery of a metallic blue gyrating dildo. Shaking her head slowly, she retrieved the sex toy and quickly stuffed it in a bag along with DVDs and erotic magazines. She decided to confront her daughter about the illicit materials in the evening after work. Her first thought was to hide the materials in the garage, but something compelled her to bring them to her own bedroom. She had a constant, nagging urge to look inside the bag, at the enticing DVD covers and the battery-powered dildo.

After Erin placed the bag in the closet and turned around to walk away, her body suddenly stopped as if someone had cast a spell on her. The contents of the bag seemed to be calling out her name. Retracing her steps, she slowly kneeled down on the floor and walked to the bag on her knees. Her body shivered from strange feelings. With trembling hands, she opened up the white bag so that she had a clear view of the naked women on the DVD covers.

"Just this once," Erin whispered as she inserted fingers into her pants and stroked her clit.

Her breathing quickened and her heart pounded against her chest. Lifting a porno magazine up, she flipped it to a random page. There were two young models dressed in micro bikinis and posing on a faux beach setting. Each successive photo was increasingly more erotic. Erin's mind imagined what the final scenes would be.

"I won't do it again after this," Erin promised herself as she slowly grasped onto the blue gyrating dildo that her daughter had used countless times before. She pulled down her pants and thrust the toy against her wet cunt. A loud moan escaped from Erin's mouth when the buzzing toy began working its magic. Instinctively, Erin touched her own breast and manipulated it through the fabric of her dress shirt. She eventually climaxed with a loud cry on the page where the two female bikini models were fingering each others pussies while French kissing. Without a second thought, she raised the blue dildo to her lips, tasting her own and the remnants of her daughter's juices on it while her eyes remained glued to the racy lesbian photographs.

Sarah and Wendy had gone to school earlier than most students and used the ample time remaining before the morning bell for a heavy make out session, which Sarah had insisted on for practice. A fairly secluded corner of the hallway was chosen for the intimate act.

"We're doing this for practice, Wendy," assured Sarah while casually caressing Wendy's ass.

"Okay, Sarah. I'll do whatever's necessary for my training." Wendy subconsciously pushed her butt against Sarah's hand.

The two sexy teenaged sirens were dressed to seduce. A beautiful purple shade of lipstick enhanced with a polychromatic glossy layer made Wendy's lips shimmer and shine like the iridescent surface of soap bubbles, which was matched with glittery purple nail polish on her fingers and toes. Dark blue glittery eye shadow, black eye liner and mascara, thick and curly eyelashes made her eyes almost supernaturally seductive. Pink ruby chandelier earrings hung showily from her ears. Ass-hugging silver hot pants and a metallic blue low cut tube top clung to her body like second skin. Red strappy high heel sandals exhibited her beautiful feet. Her blonde hair rose upwards in a high pony tail, and for the first time, the double Venus symbol necklace hung noticeably above her cleavage.

Their eyes locked onto each other as if both entranced. Each pair transmitted their own messages of poignant desire. Seconds passed by before they moved. With their arms around each other in a loving embrace, their lips mashed together in a passionate kiss. The thin and clingy material of their shiny tube tops rubbed together amorously with erotic friction. Heat exchanged easily between their bodies as if their clothes were nonexistent.

Sarah's well manicured nails dug into the smooth fabric of Wendy's shiny top. She brushed her nose and lips against Wendy's warm cheeks. She exhaled slightly in a series of sighs, creating subtle breaths of air that tickled Wendy's face. Turning her head, Wendy exposed more of her cheek to Sarah to experience more of the pleasant sensations invoked by the gentle kissing and nuzzling. Reaching underneath Wendy's arms, Sarah dragged the nails across the surface of the lustrous fabric down towards the small of Wendy's back, producing a swishing sounds in the process. The early morning silence made their smooching the loudest sound audible in the school's hallways.

The floor squeaked as Sarah slid her high heel across the smooth, varnished surface until her thigh ended right between Wendy's legs. She brushed her thigh against Wendy's crotch, warming it up through the stretchy fabric of the hot pants. In response, Wendy raised her leg and intertwined it with Sarah's. Female thigh touched female thigh. A gasp escaped from Sarah's mouth when Wendy playfully raised her knee against Sarah's pussy. By now, their clits were already bulging and wet with intense arousal. The front side of Wendy's yellow silk thong was soaked, but the shiny hot pants had hidden the fact.

As the onslaught of pleasure against her nether regions continued, Wendy closed her eyes shut and made sharp intakes of air. Unexpectedly, Sarah pulled her knee away from Wendy's crotch, leaving Wendy thrusting her hips unconsciously towards the source of the stimulation. A female student walked by, looked briefly at their embrace, gasped, before walking away hurriedly after noticing what they're doing. Gradually, Wendy was pushed against the wall. Sarah lifted her knee high and interlocked her leg with Wendy's while brushing the side of her black high heel sandal against the skin of Wendy's leg. Her mouth assaulted Wendy's lips anew while her well-toned thigh expertly teased Wendy's pussy in a way that would always leave Wendy on the brink of orgasm. They didn't even flinch when the bell rang and the hallway began filling up with people. By the time they stopped their sensual activity, many pairs of eyes have seen what the two girls have done together.

"Remember our plan. If either of us messes up, then it's all over."

"Don't worry, Sarah, I won't mess up. I'll be careful all the way. I know you're doing this all for me."

Wendy leaned forward and initiated a brief kiss with Sarah.

"I love you, Sarah."

"Good, Wendy. Now you're getting closer to acting like a real lesbian. Just keep this up, and not only will you be able to get Daniel, but Lauren and Madelynn will become your lovers too."

"What are you saying, Sarah?" Wendy blushed.

"I was just kidding! But seriously, you do have the power to seduce anyone."

After first period class, Wendy went to Sarah's locker, which they now shared as part of the act to make their relationship appear more intimate, according to Sarah. Once Wendy noticed Lauren coming their way, she kissed Sarah on the lips.

"Wendy, so you're Sarah's lezzie girlfriend now."

When Wendy broke the staged, enthusiastic kiss to respond, a small thread of saliva hung from her lower lip.

"Isn't it obvious to you that I'm into girls, Lauren?" replied Wendy. She thrust her chest out a bit to draw attention to her Sapphic necklace.

"Not everything is so obvious. It's strange you suddenly became Sarah's girlfriend after Daniel rejected you."

Against her own feelings, Wendy said, "I never really had any genuine feelings for Daniel. My heart belongs to Sarah now."

There was a slight scowl on Lauren's face as she warned, "You can dyke out with Sarah all you want, but don't ever touch my Daniel. Hmph." In one swift motion she turned around and walked away.

With that attitude from Lauren, Wendy had doubts about her chances of seducing Lauren. As if knowing Wendy's thoughts, Sarah assured her, "Don't worry, Wendy, she's like that when she's in her competitive mode. Once you use your charms on her, she'll melt down into a puddle. Lauren likes guys, but she's more into girls."

In the classes that Wendy shared with Daniel, she would sometimes would catch Daniel staring at her, but she resisted looking back, following Sarah's instructions. She wouldn't ignore Daniel completely though because they're still friends.

With the information of Lauren's class schedule from Sarah, Wendy intercepted Lauren as much as she could. Every time Wendy got herself within Lauren's sight, she would greet her with a seductive gaze whenever possible. While walking ahead of Lauren up the stairs, she would gyrate her ass subtly to draw Lauren's attention. At one point, she "accidentally" dropped her class materials during passing period when she noticed Lauren walking behind her. Wendy raised her ass up in front of Lauren, enough to cause her thong panties to peek out. Despite intending only Lauren to see it, other girls and boys saw her charms as well. In the classes that Wendy shared with Lauren, she would expose her legs to Lauren when Lauren walked pass her.

The best opportunity came during lunch period. Wendy saw Cynthia and Lauren sitting together in the cafeteria. Her eyes met Cynthia's, who gave her a knowing look.

"Is it alright if I sit here?" asked Wendy.

"Sure, fake lezzie."

"Thanks."

Cynthia got up with her lunch only half-finished, saying she had something important to do.

"How was your morning, Lauren?"

"It was fine until Mr. Dublin gave us another project to do. He's such a sadist. How about yours, fake lezzie?"

"Mine was alright. Like you, I also received a project assignment from one of my teachers, but I'm used to doing these kinds of assignments by now."

"Ever the nerd."

Wendy gulped.

"Lauren... There's this tension between us. Can't we just be friends?"

"Be friends? Are you sure? I've just took away your potential boyfriend and said mean things about you behind your back."

"I know, but I can also forgive. There's no point in us being enemies forever. It'll only make us both feel bad."

Lauren sighed. "I guess you're right, Wendy. It's indeed pointless when you think about it."

"We could be more than just friends, if you want," Wendy said in an enticing tone.

"Heh, what are you suggesting, Wendy?"

"I mean we could be very good friends, of course."

"Very good friends?" Lauren placed her hand on Wendy's naked thigh.

"Yes."

Wendy didn't even flinch in the slightest and even pushed her thigh against Lauren's warm hand, daring Lauren to feel her up some more. Making eye contact with Lauren, Wendy's eyes revealed enticing hints of the sensual possibilities she had to offer to Lauren if the feud was dropped. Lauren's imposing face slowly relaxed into an expression of acceptance and desire. She even moved her lips until they almost touched Wendy's lips, but pulled away teasingly at the last moment.

"Want to hang out together this afternoon?" asked Lauren as she twirled a lock of her hair.

"I would love to, but I have something do this afternoon." Wendy stabbed at her fish fillet playfully with the spork.

"How about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow should be... okay."

"Great! Then it's settled. By the way, what's your number?"

Wendy had a great sense of satisfaction on how well her act went. She was also beginning to like Lauren because of the unexpected friendliness. However, remembering Sarah's warnings, she quickly told herself that Lauren was just acting nice to deceive her. Regardless, Wendy felt teensy-weensy disappointment that, when Lauren placed her face near hers, the kiss didn't happen. The feeling was so small that she hardly noticed it.

Throughout the school day, Wendy had picked up strong signals from Madelynn. Whenever talked with each other, Madelynn would try to draw Wendy's attention to her body with small, subtle actions. Even without the flirtation, Madelynn's conspicuous style drew stares from other people too, not just Wendy. Going for a dark theme, she had on black lace arm gloves with frilly edges, a black mesh top with enough holes to reveal the bra beneath, and a black skirt with two rows of red silk stripes and a red laced lower hemline.

Because Wendy was using similar tactics to seduce Lauren, it was fairly obvious to Wendy what her friend's intentions were.

"What do you think of my new stockings?" asked Madelynn while shifting her legs.

Wendy looked at her friend's sheer black stockings. "They're... torn."

"But they DO look great, don't they?"

There was this strange tone in Madelynn's voice that Wendy have noticed before.

"Yes, they do look great on you, and sexy too."

Madelynn's eyes lit up at the word "sexy". She moved her right leg forward to show off her stockings more.

"Do you want to touch it, Wendy, you know, to see how it feels?" Madelynn traced her fingers along her stocking-encased leg.

"Sure."

Slowly, Wendy ran the tips of her fingers upwards her friend's thigh, starting below the knee, feeling the texture of the fabric and also warm skin. Tingling sensations exploded in Madelynn's pussy and along her spine. If being merely grazed by Wendy's fingers felt that good, what would a kiss from her do? Madelynn resisted a shudder and was glad that the red pills kept her arousal in check. When Wendy's fingers almost reached the hem of her friend's skirt, Madelynn nervously held onto Wendy's hand.

"Wendy, I'm glad you think they're sexy, but people around us are going to have weird thoughts about us if you don't stop."

"Oh, you're right, Maddy. Sarah also might get the wrong idea if she sees us."

"We'll meet up at the school gate after school."

"Okay, I'll wait for you there."

When Wendy walked away, Madelynn resumed sorting stuff in her locker. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a girl passing by giving her a disgusted look.

"What the fuck are you looking at, bitch?!" exclaimed Madelynn.

After the last bell, Madelynn made a quick trip to the locker and the restroom before waiting for Wendy at the gate. The two arrived at the meeting place at almost the same time. Together they walked to Madelynn's home.

At one point, Wendy looked at her friend's lustrous black 6-inch platform high heel boots with concern.

Turning her face up slightly, Wendy asked, "Maddy, I'm not criticizing your choice of fashion or anything, but don't you think your heels are a bit too high? It's easy to fall over in them if you're not careful."

"Says the bimbo slut who's also wearing heels!" Madelynn laughed. "You don't need to worry about me. I can get used to it."

Once they arrived to the house, they refreshed themselves with some drinks before going up to Madelynn's room. Unknown to Wendy, Madelynn had secretly dissolved a red pill in the juice that she had drank. As two girls walked up the stairs, Wendy's eyes subconsciously looked upwards underneath Madelynn's skirt and noticed that her friend was wearing a purple PVC thong.