All Comments on 'Brandi and Kelly Ch. 06'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jleetechiejleetechiealmost 14 years ago
top notch

Wonderful. If this is not the ending, you could follow up on Kelly for a chapter or two. Things perhaps do not go so well for her.

pittpantherpittpantheralmost 14 years ago
yes, more

ok, i agree, it could be the end, but why? Kelly is left out and really enjoy this writer's work.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 14 years ago
Yes,more

If this was a democracy, I vote to keep going!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 14 years agoAuthor
OK!

I submit - perhaps I should re-phrase that! After comments and emails this series will be continued. Perhaps the two class mates (they took her over in the store) might try something on Brandi while she is still softened up to the harsh treatment in the dungeon. Kelly needs to tell of her ordeal in the dungeon too. I need a rest from it to gather fresh ideas and complete some other stories. Thanks for the good feedback, Gary (storyteller07)

the_icier_manthe_icier_manalmost 14 years ago
Hmm,

I don't know if Brandi shouldn't learn something new. But Kelly coming over her ordeal and going back to her cage with pleasure would be great. ;-)

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago

This is possibly the best chapter in the entire story. I feel like the following chapters go a bit around the bend without really making much sense.

This chapter, though, hit all the right notes. The way you covered Brandi's mental dialogue and the change in how she sees herself was nothing short of brilliant. The scenes in the dungeon were perfectly done, and I like how you used time-depravation to distort their reality just that much more. A perfect example of low-level brainwashing.

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more of this story.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Some redemption....

I waa thinking John and his boy wonder Terry were incompetent, how do you leave your personal property unprotected. Your solution to the theft of them reminded me of the "Sting". You need the police to send your enemy running glad to have escaped. Well done.

The problem now, you have submissive women but will they have some spirit ?

I'm all for pleasure, lets have some with school and friends.

I do like the ponys.

Yaoi_sukiYaoi_sukiabout 8 years ago
Good story, but...

I didn't quite like the way you left Brandi's state of mind.. In the beginning they wanted to save Kelly and Brandi before it was 'too late' and Kevin held back on traveling or whatever because Brandi wasn't quite herself yet.. But the next we see Brandi is following orders and narrating in a VERY slaveminded way.. To me, her mind doesn't seem to have recovered at all from the ordeal with Thomas, it feels broken. We have a few glimses that she wants to refuse but it's still only in her mind.. I thought they wanted to rescue her body and mind both. I don't know, i feel like Thomas won because of the way she is now.. After beeing rescued there was no scenes with caring for her or coaxing her back to her right mind. No crying or realizing she's safe.. She's too absent from her mind, completely thinking like a slave. As I said to me her mind feels broken.. In a way she should not be..

(It may just be me who sees it thay way, but i thought i's at least let you know) amazing story by the way. It's very hot:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES