All Comments on 'Brandi and Kelly Ch. 08'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hmm

It seems the story becomes more and more Brandi without Kelly. ;-)

Good work, hope Kevin will get Brandi back and the bitches get what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Thank you for writing. I trust that you're going to let Teresa gets what she deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I don't know if it's just me but does anyone else know if it is possible to train someone to be submissive in a particular situation, but anything but submissive otherwise? Weren't their slave armies in the past? Couldn't you train a submissive to be able to defend herself with martial arts training or training in weapons and also train him/her to dominate any other situation outside a defined one? I've read stories of executives who are movers and shakers in the real world but come home or go to a club and become submissives. Couldn't Brandi be trained by Kevin to not submit to anyone but him and in fact be willing to do anything to protect him, as well as herself as an extension of him?

In all of the dom/sub stories, especially when it's not voluntary, I find myself not only cheering for the sub to resist and escape, but for the dom to get far more than s/he deserves. I don't have a problem with it being voluntary, but when it's not, it becomes rape and sexual assault and I'm in favor of making the male rapists eunuchs (total, meaning no external genitalia at all). I haven't thought of a suitable punishment for the female abusers as their primary organs are mostly internal.

Just my two cents.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 13 years agoAuthor
Its just a story

Your sensible comment is not applicable to this kind of story. However, it is an intriguing idea that can be used further. Some of the characters at the slave farm are definite candidates for 'defenders' of master John. Brandi was supposed to be a faithful slave and only a slave when with Kevin, at first, but readers have influenced the course of the story - against my own inclination for a happy ending. To continue the series with adventures for the heroin more adversaries need to be met and suffered and defeated. Defeating them is not always with arms but with sufferance. Besides, would it not be boring if Brandi just did what she liked and avoided what she thought she disliked. I think we should try all kinds of things, comfortable or not, and a little suffering is good for the soul. Is a good beer one that is the same everywhere all over the world or a specialist beer that you have to grow to like. One has a single flavour that everyone can stand to drink and the other a variety of flavours and after flavours and nuances of taste - a beer of character. I hope one day to write characters with more than one dimension to their personality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
meh...

Kevin is a fucking moron. He's too inept to deserve Brandi. Relying on him to dispense justice is a lesson in disappointment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES