Brandi and Kelly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately his mistress was at last served a drink and turned to see her slave being molested. Seeing what was going on she slapped the guy's hand, which was quickly extracted from between the leash guys crotch.

He had been messing around with leash guys cock and balls. They didn't hear what was said but heard the slap and saw the wince from pain.

The way she fussed over him Teresa thought the pair must be husband and wife. She was supposed to be looking after the helpless slave and already he'd been molested.

"Perhaps they are on their first visit here too," Cindy commented.

A sudden buzz of conversation and laughter revealed others had enjoyed the episode but soon all was quiet again.

A tall handsome blonde man walked across to the bar leaving the two girls gasping. He was dressed in an expensive designer suit, tailored, not off the peg. The girls looked at each other and Teresa winked.

"I'd swap both of you for him," she giggled.

He stood the other side of the dark haired wife from her husband. He ordered a drink and looked her over while waiting. Teresa strained to hear what was said but couldn't make it out. Teresa watched him take the wife's face in both hands for a lingering kiss full on the mouth, where they obviously shared tongues.

There hadn't been a handshake or hello he just waded in and took advantage of her.

The dark haired woman was flustered not knowing where to look for her husband was standing right next to her. The two girls couldn't hear what was going on but watched in fascination. The wife was telling handsome blonde man off but he was ignoring it.

The blonde man took a swig of his drink and put it down heavily. He unexpectedly tweaked both her nipples through her blouse and they heard the squeal, so it must have hurt.

"Can't the blonde guy see him? She's not likely to give up her husband for him," Cindy whispered.

Teresa too wondered what was going on but her thoughts weren't along the same lines as her friend. She hoped he would see the husband and give up, for she was available. She really would swap these two for him.

They watched the handsome blonde push the woman down by one shoulder while still gripping a nipple, twisting it painfully. The two girls sympathised with whimpers.

He took a firm grip of her hair and let go of a nipple to rip the blouse open. He pulled her up, almost lifting her off the floor by her breasts, to bite on a nipple. Although the room was gloomy from low lighting they could see tears glistening in the woman's eyes.

He fondled her breasts then pushed her down again. He was keeping her off balance by lifting her, dropping her then twisting her around like a doll. Gripping the hair tighter he guided her face downward, lower and lower, until the wife's face was between his thighs.

"Why doesn't she scream for help?" Cindy asked.

Teresa could see how excited the woman was from the way she reacted to every humiliation and the painful abuse but didn't say anything to Cindy. She was too enthralled watching every move the blonde guy made upon her.

The guy was on a bar stool with his cock sitting on his lap. She was shaking her head from side to side not wanting to suck him off. He forced the woman to look up at him and dribbled spit onto the luscious ruby red lips.

They couldn't hear what he was telling her so could only wait to see what happened next. They watched in silence, holding their breaths.

She pushed her tongue out and licked the spit from her lips, sucking it into her mouth. The unclean act was driving the woman deeper into a crushing submission. From what he was doing and had said she seemed to have given in.

The defiant look on his face wasn't clear but discernable, whereas the stance was obviously pure dominant power. The wife's face had crumpled into a mask of surrender and resignation to what was to come.

He held her hair in one hand keeping the face upright and the other hand gripped her chin keeping the mouth open. From the shine they could see her mouth and tongue were covered in his spit. The two friends cringed but could see why it had been done. He pressed the woman's open mouth onto his cock.

He obviously wasn't happy as he gripped a nipple and twisted it. The wife's head became more animated and he leant back against the bar. He watched intently while she sucked and bobbed her head up and down over his cock.

She was working hard on him, obviously wanting to get it over and done with.

He closed his eyes and leant back with a slight judder to his hips.

The two young friends were amazed to see him cum in her mouth and in public too.

The posture became fixed and he arched back pressing his cock hard into the poor woman's mouth. It was surprising he hadn't slid off the stool as he obviously produced a long satisfying spurt of cum into the wife's mouth.

The wife began to lift her head thinking she had been finished with but the humiliation hadn't ended yet. She received a slap as encouragement to continue licking and slurping up the length of his cock.

While she was working on him he fastened a collar and leash about her neck. He pulled the back of the skirt up and slapped her ass a couple of times with the free end of the leash. Pushing his cock back into his trousers he slid off the stool, presumably satisfied with the poor woman's enforced cleanup of his cock.

The wife's head drooped down in shame, not daring to meet anyone's eye that happened to be watching. Not that anyone in the lounge could take their eyes of the spectacle. It was bad enough that this stranger had forcibly face-fucked her in public, but in front of her husband it must have been a crushing blow.

She seemed to be waiting for the tall blonde man to leave but the pain and suffering wasn't over yet. He took a firm grip of the leash, and therefore a firm grip of her, emphasising the point by shortening it around a fist.

He pushed his fist into the woman's face showing the leashes, her husbands and hers. He pulled on it roughly so the woman had little option but to follow. The man she had happily traipsed in with had to follow too as the blonde man had his leash gripped in the same fist.

He had fastened a belt around her waist pinning her arms to her sides. So she too was helpless. She seemed unable to call out for help having been so heavily dominated and taken, she surrendered completely.

The blonde man had just turned to the wife at the bar, and been so dominating, he had been able to degrade her into submission. With the wife's capture the helpless husband was taken too. He couldn't do a damn thing about it while chained so tightly. All he could do was shuffle along behind them.

The two girls watched the procession disappear into a private room, wondering what might happen in there, now the blonde man had two captives at his mercy. Their imaginations were stretched to bursting.

***

"What else did you hear?" John asked, over the phone.

"It was all so quick, I didn't hear much other than Teresa's voice in the background," Kevin replied. His voice was full of anguish, for despite the lack of evidence he was convinced they had Brandi.

"Music," Kevin announced quietly. "I heard music, so maybe they took her to a club. No. It was too quiet for a club," he said anxiously.

John let him ramble hoping more would be forth coming.

"The music it was, something about 'bottom up'," Kevin said, with a little satisfaction at remembering this small detail.

"Trey Songz," John interrupted.

Kevin nodded uncertainly then realised John wouldn't see it. "Yes, I reckon that's right, what made you think of that one?"

"They've played the same tape every damn night for weeks. That song comes up about the same time, give or take a few minutes, every night except Saturday night when the new guy changes tapes," John fumed. He was breathing heavily from the run to his car.

"Who does, where is she?" Kevin demanded.

"The club damn it, our damn club! They've taken her to the BDSM club," John shouted. He slammed the phone against the dashboard cutting Kevin off. Speed dialling the stable he got through to the pony trainer. "Get the van down to the club! Yea, we found her!" he spoke calmly now.

***

Teresa realised there was such a thing as submission and dominance if the blonde guys performance was anything to go by. She wrongly guessed Kevin was the reason Brandi capitulated so easily, that he had done something to her. She looked down at the wretch wondering what to do.

Brandi was quietly squatting on her knees on the floor. She had missed the show while being absorbed in her own thoughts.

Teresa had a hold of the leash and occasionally tugged at it to remind herself she was in charge of Brandi as though she were a pet. It was still a novelty having a slave at her feet.

A few weeks ago Brandi and her friend had been on a higher social platform in UCLA. Bringing Brandi down a little, teaching her a lesson, was considered as a bit of fun. This was totally unexpected and such an awesome situation.

She had led Cindy around for a long time, such that she pretty well did as she was told, but pushed too far her friend would stomp off and sulk. Yet Brandi was behaving like a compliant pet ready for anything. Looking at the way she was dressed, it was beyond a joke, she really must be ready for anything.

She could tell she wasn't on drugs so the only explanation was that she secretly craved being dominated. Teresa smiled to herself. The poor thing had probably let Kevin do this to her for some psychology experiment only to be caught by her.

Teresa wanted to cackle like an evil scientist in a cheap film. Brandi had been so high and mighty and now look at her. What ever it was she had prepared herself for it worked for Teresa.

"Fitting revenge," Teresa snarled.

She had the pathetic wretch at her mercy but was unsure of what to do with her. Tomorrow at school she would have some fun with the stuck-up bitch. She would show off this new acquisition and humiliate it in the process.

"That's right you're an 'it'!" Teresa murmured.

Brandi didn't hear and though hesitating had to speak up in case it was a command she had missed. Either way she could be in trouble. "Sorry mistress, slave didn't hear," she croaked. Her throat was dry and sore, especially from the old dog collar she wore being jerked around by her mistress.

Teresa struggled a moment with unfamiliar ideas, then asked, "What are you?" The expression swiftly turned from curiosity to amusement.

"A Pet Slave, mistress," Brandi stated. It was obvious what she was after the way they treated her and what they had said about her. She didn't notice the studied look on Teresa's face otherwise she would have tried to keep quiet. A look of unpleasant understanding flashed in Teresa's eyes on learning what she had on the end of the leash.

Brandi was condemning herself and sealing her fate with every word uttered. Teresa had been slowly working it out for herself but now Brandi was making it easy for her by spelling out exactly what the relationship was.

"And what does that mean?" Teresa asked.

A master would sometimes test his slave, as a simple reminder, or perhaps if slave was misbehaving, or needed putting in its place, or just to make slave squirm. So Brandi didn't have to think about why she was being asked, she responded automatically as taught by Thomas. Brandi recited her position in life.

"Slave is nothing more than an object, mistress's object. An object used like any other thing owned by mistress. Slave is to be ready for mistress's every command. Slave is to obey all commands quickly and with enthusiasm," Brandi stated.

A tear of regret rolled down her cheek on realising these words were reinforcing the role of absolute slave. That it had to be Teresa she was being tied to was sickening. The girl was a stupid bitch and a bully yet Brandi had inadvertently become her obedient pet.

At the reminder of what she was Brandi sat upright on her haunches, spreading both knees, pushing forward her sex and arching her back to emphasis the breasts. Rather than think about this terrible situation she had fallen into it was easier to let Thomas's training take over.

Teresa watched every movement and listened to every word. If the slave was willing to offer her body so wantonly what else was she willing to do? By the sound of things she would do anything. So it seemed she owned this young woman as an object.

Teresa looked at the pathetic young woman presenting her body in such a lewd fashion. Surely she wasn't so far gone that she didn't realise what she was doing. She remembered the look on her face when they dressed her and the little pitiable protests when they dyed her hair.

Yes, she was aware and was suffering an agony of shame. Teresa laughed knowing she had this stuck-up bitch exactly where she wanted her. "This is nothing, I've only just started," she murmured.

"I'm going to the restroom," Teresa said absently.

Cindy quickly stood to follow not wanting to be left here in this frightening place. She grabbed the leash pulling Brandi along too. They crossed the main hall or play area and by the time they found the restrooms Teresa had accepted the new position of slave owning mistress.

She chuckled to herself thinking of how much fun she could have with a compliant little pet slave. Teresa hoped some of the slave's behaviour might rub off on Cindy.

"Please mistress," Brandi murmured. She needed to go and needed permission before she wet herself but mistress was ignoring her.

The door opened smacking the wall and in bowled Jude. "A nice night for it, girls," she quipped. A tweed jacket was draped over her shoulders and the sleeves swirled as she turned from one to the other, trying to make them out.

"Seen you before girly," Jude chortled. She didn't recognise her at first then recollected a dance with Brandi was interrupted by a young guy. She took a closer look as Brandi began to almost hop from foot to foot.

"I think you had better give the slave girl permission to urinate before she lets go all over the floor," Jude commented to Teresa. "Unless you are into that sort of thing, there's a cubicle, last one on the left," she stated, with a dismissive wave of a hand.

Cindy looked at Teresa and giggled. Both the butch looking woman and the idea of Brandi waiting for permission to pee was just so amusing.

"Make sure she doesn't wet the dress and make sure she cleans up the bells between her legs," Teresa told Cindy.

Brandi felt so small having to wait for permission and being supervised but she had to go and what could she do about it anyway. She would just have to put up with these humiliations until Kevin found her.

Jude watched appreciatively as the girls refreshed their make-up and preened their hair. Brandi stood still while Cindy touched up her face and straightened the dress. Strands of garish pink hair had fallen down needing to be pined back under the hat.

Brandi choked, almost bursting into tears at the sight of her long black silken hair badly dyed to a glossy candyfloss pink. That was at least a benefit of the Thomas training, for she was able to keep herself in check, otherwise a painful punishment would result.

She kept close to her tormentors not wanting to be left in the clutches of the butch looking lesbian. Jude kept looking at her and licking her worm like wet lips in a gross portrayal of sexiness.

Back in the play room Teresa took in the sight of exotic equipment and a very recognisable set of stocks. She hadn't noticed any of this on the march to the bathroom for she had been in a daze, wondering what to do with Brandi. She thought about trying out the torture instruments on her.

Perhaps something nasty for Cindy as well might put them both in their places. Teresa was pleased to note some of the compliant behaviour was already rubbing off on Cindy. It was probably because she was in awe and a little frightened of the club.

Sensing someone was looking at her she glanced over toward the door into the lounge area. The club was becoming busier with a noise level increasing to match. Someone stood there silently staring at her. All had stared at Brandi but that was understandable.

When he moved into the room striding toward her she recognised who it was. "Hi Kevin," she said, less cordially this time. She sidled up to Cindy sheltering the slave behind them.

"Where's Brandi?" he stated brusquely, without preamble. The two young women looked surprised in answer to the question but the feigned innocence was too clumsy to fool anyone. He peered over their shoulders at the creature half hidden there, as they were obviously trying to conceal it.

He pushed them to one side to take a good look at the pink fluffy thing they had squatting behind them. "Brandi? What the hell have you done to her?"

She was unrecognisable in the shameless get-up. The confident young woman, who entered this club some weeks ago for a dare, had vanished leaving on the floor a squirming ignoble creature.

Pink hair escaped hair pins to dangle from under the hat either side of her head. On rising from the floor the dress hoop swung around showing her tummy, hips and back in succession. Hardly anything of her body was concealed.

Rude suggestions were tattooed in pink characters over her body; 'fuck hole' was written across her cheeks with an arrow pointing toward her ass hole, 'cum hole' was tattooed across her lower belly with another arrow pointing down.

The phrase 'fuck slut' was written in several places together with 'pet slave', 'dirty gyrl' and 'fuck 4 a dollar'.

He couldn't tolerate looking at the other foul remarks. Only a few weeks ago her poor virginal flesh had been so smooth and clear of blemishes, yet now it was dreadfully despoiled. Brandi's wonderful innocent body had been badly marked with disgusting tattoos as well as piercings in the most intimate of places.

Brandi kept her eyes diverted from her previous master and current mistress knowing there would be trouble. Out of the corner of her eye she could see an expression of distaste on his face and trembled.

'Please save me master, take me back, don't be disgusted with your pretty little slave gyrl. Make me yours again, master,' Brandi silently begged. 'Don't leave me with this terrible bitch,' she screamed inside. She had heard it said the young could be cruel but Teresa was a bully and a twisted vindictive bitch.

The urge to submit was already overpowering so the longer she remained as a slave the stronger that influence was. She must break away to return to the safety Kevin offered. He knew how to look after her, especially with support and guidance from John.

Kevin reached out to her, too angry to speak. The look of anger on his face frightened Brandi. Was he too angry with her to take her back? 'Oh please, master, slave will serve master faithfully, please help this stupid little slave girl. Slave will do exactly as master commands in future,' she cried inside.

Teresa pulled Cindy close as a barrier between him and Brandi.

"She's mine," Teresa challenged. "You belong to me, tell him," Teresa ordered. To reinforce the command she stepped on Brandi's fingers. A little pain should keep her attention.

"Yes, mistress," Brandi whimpered. The usual boisterous, teasing, fun-loving girl had succumbed. It was still there hidden beneath the nasty training but only Kevin could find it and release it.

Teresa hadn't been able to call her a slave in front of him, still unsure of what was something strange and unfamiliar. It was so very satisfying to hear her submit in front of her boyfriend. It meant her hold over the stupid girl was stronger than his influence.

Teresa felt so satisfied at having caught them both in their own strange game she laughed out loud. Brandi and Kevin, she mistakenly thought, had worked together to put her into this condition and she had accidently found them out.