Brandi and Kelly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She patted Brandi's head mockingly as though she were just a pet bitch on a leash. She bent over and kissed her forehead, "There, there little pet girl, your mistress will take care of you. No need to fret," Teresa said, with a great amusement lighting her face.

Kevin gritted his teeth in frustration, wanting to strike the bitch for treating Brandi this way. He only just held on to the anger boiling away inside. He wondered if she would be able to summon the strength to resist Teresa but he couldn't count on it.

He looked around in frustration thinking a violent action would have him ejected from the club. It was ironic that when hitting someone in different circumstances it would be seen as just playing out a fantasy game.

If he had witnessed the episode earlier where a stranger had seduced a woman and gained her husband too, he might have thought about it differently. Though John would have pointed out they might have been playing out a game.

He would have to wait for John as he would know what to do. He dare not even look at poor Brandi or he might hit out at Teresa. His wonderful slave girl was showing off her body in such a vulgar way it hurt him to look.

It was worse knowing these two young women had a score to settle, with the intent of making Brandi pay dearly. They had such low moral values they might end up completely ruining her, if they hadn't done so already. He should try to comfort her but just couldn't trust himself to speak so turned on his heel and strode back into the bar.

It was time to walk away and cool down.

Brandi watched in horror. His whole body was a picture of vibrant fury. It was so unfair of him to be angry with her. It was her fault for returning to school too soon but it was these bitches that had caused all the trouble.

Besides, did he think he owned her and wouldn't let her go out with friends? On second thoughts perhaps he did think he owned her for she had told him often enough. These weren't exactly friends either.

'Oh! No!' she screamed silently. 'If he abandons me to these appalling bitches I'm lost,' she cried. The only thing keeping a glimmer of hope alive was the thought of master saving her from these two ogres.

Tears formed in her eyes blurring the image of him striding off.

"Best escape out the back way," Jude said. "Couldn't help overhearing your little spat with him. Just follow me," she helpfully suggested.

They followed, traipsing back into the restroom. Teresa was feeling more confident but not enough to face another test of wills over who owned the slave. About to ask where the so called escape route was, the curious woman opened a concealed panel in the wall.

They walked in while she held the door. Jude reached over to a light switch and let the door spring shut. "Nice eh? A little slice of the club safely tucked away from the men," Jude pointed out.

"I'll get the drinks, just relax," she said, pointing toward a corner of the large room. It was fitted with two sofas and two large well stuffed easy chairs.

Teresa was regaining the presence of mind to keep her slave in check. Pushing Brandi to the floor onto all fours she guided it across the room. Unused to this she was a little impatient waiting for the crawling slave and was tempted to let go the leash leaving her to catch up.

She endured though, for it was a useful enforcement of ownership over the slave. She would ask Jude for advice on how to keep a slave as the woman looked confident and experienced in such matters.

Brandi kept a surreptitious eye on Jude wondering what she was up to. Already abandoned by her master the last thing she wanted was to be given to this experienced mistress. She would spirit her away from the club to an unknown destination so Kevin would never find her.

As an experienced mistress Jude would know exactly how to keep her permanently submissive. She probably had a dungeon with a cage to keep her in. In her present state of mind it wouldn't take much for her to go under completely, to become a permanently docile slave.

Teresa marvelled at Brandi, watching the display of profound arousal, wondering what was going on in her mind. She sat with knees widely separated displaying a swollen wet sex while breathing heavily. Her breasts rose and fell with each deep draught of air. The musky odour of her glistening sex was obvious.

Brandi remembered that pitiably submissive woman Thomas had with him at John's party. The slave had become a simple lump of humanity no longer able to think for itself. At the time she had felt superior and sorry for her, never thinking she would ever fall into such a contemptible state. But here she was!

At least with Teresa the lack of experience meant she had a chance of escaping such a fate. It was possible to either escape complete domination or be rescued by Kevin. He would get over his anger and find Teresa's house and her, soon. She would just have to keep Teresa happy, so she kept her close as a favoured pet.

The thought of actively trying to please her tormentor was abhorrent but there was little choice. She had already fallen into a submissive role and was unable to break away from it, so this extra step would have to be endured.

In the back of her mind she wondered if this might be a sign of another stage in total surrender to this mistress. She pushed the unpleasant thought away. There was far more to concentrate on at the moment; staying out of the clutches of Jude.

"Drink up its free here," Jude laughed.

It seemed a safe haven, away from interfering men, as Jude had promised. Teresa looked around for the so called escape route out of the club. It was obviously another secret panel like the one they entered through, so she would have to wait for when Jude was ready to reveal it.

Candy was unused to alcohol and had too much to drink already so Teresa would have to keep an eye on her.

Teresa watched Jude fuss over her slave, enjoying Brandi's discomfort. Brandi looked a little frightened and demurred at being stroked and groomed like a household pet. From the expression of distaste on her face and the way she pulled back from Jude, Brandi was obviously finding it distasteful.

Teresa chuckled enjoying her slave's anguish. She slipped off a shoe and waved a foot in her face. "Lick my toes slave," she demanded. To her astonishment Brandi began to lick them with enthusiasm, seeming to get off on the humiliating task.

Teresa hadn't been watching close enough because the woman had been surreptitiously stroking slave's pussy as well as her hair. Teresa only found out when Jude showed her three smelly wet fingers, pointing out how hot Brandi was. The slut was getting off on Jude's fingers!

"Did you give your slave permission?" Jude asked artfully.

"Nasty little slut slave!" Teresa shouted while slapping her ass and back with the leash. "You're nothing but a bitch on heat all the time! You'll fuck anything won't you? I obviously need to keep you under control so I'll be watching you carefully. You're nothing but a dirty little slut," Teresa shouted at her.

"What are you?" Teresa said, through gritted teeth. She was unsure why she felt so angry. Perhaps it was being let down, shown up by not being in control of her slave, but not jealousy certainly not that.

"I'm a dirty little slut, mistress," Brandi croaked through tears. How could she have let herself down like that? Before a class-mate she was getting-off on that woman's fingers and was close to an orgasm too if she hadn't been stopped. She really was a dirty little tramp, a right nasty little slut.

Brandi was looking at herself from a slave's view point. She didn't consider the mitigating circumstances of being stoked all evening by naughty thoughts, being molested, continuously humiliated, teased and receiving pain. All these things she had learnt to associate with sex and had been stimulated beyond her control.

Brandi had endured the nasty woman toying with her sex, unable to fight her off while in such a docile state. As much as it pained her, she had to admit to having reacted to the connoisseur's fingers and hands expertly manipulating her body.

"Slave is a wanton slut, mistress. Slave needs mistress's control. Thank you for whipping your slave mistress," Brandi had to admit after coming so close to an orgasm yet again. She was so close it hurt.

It also hurt that she had to admit these awful things to a fellow student. She had to admit to being a dirty little slut for she believed it. Why else would she behave like that with a stranger?

"You should give it to her, she wants it, needs to be shown who's boss. Unless you just want to be a supervisor rather than a top mistress. You own her don't you? Then show her you're the boss!" Jude goaded the naive girl.

From nowhere Jude produced a dildo. "You don't have to if you're frightened of it. It's jut like a man marking his territory. She'll be your slave and he can't take her back once you've made her yours." Jude prodded her in the ribs with it.

"Here let me help," Jude said. Without waiting for an answer, she proceeded to strap it on. Knowing Teresa was a novice she held the device in such a way as to hide its full potency.

It came as a shock when Jude slipped it into her panties, between her lips and inside. With one constant push it filled her. It felt as though the giant dildo Brandi had suffered earlier was being used upon her.

A flustered protest was stifled when the double ended dildo was grasped by Jude and pulled roughly, sliding her off the sofa. Where ever the dildo went she went too. Teresa had no option but to follow and was pulled onto her knees. The powerful movement inside and the look Brandi gave brought her to accept the proposition.

Jude put her hand to the back of Brandi's head and mouthed words at Teresa. The shock was subsiding and Teresa began to catch on. "Bitch! Suck your mistress, like a good little slave gyrl!" Teresa demanded, sounding stilted and nervous.

There was no way Brandi could take this down her throat and the movement inside Teresa was minimal. Teresa realised her muscles were gripping the thing too tight so there wouldn't be much stimulating movement. The thought that she might want stimulation from a woman was new.

Not knowing what to do, she let Jude guide them. The one thing she liked was the look of abject shame on Brandi's face. She was forced to look up at her while sucking on the dildo. The grin on her face was telling her, 'You are mine and I can fuck you if I want to, just like your boyfriend.' The new unexpected sensations inside weren't unpleasant either.

The end of the dildo dripped with spit as Jude pulled Brandi away and turned her around.

The other end, inside Teresa, was as long and fat as the end sticking up in front of her. So her slave would have as much of the damn thing buried in her body as she did.

The dress didn't cover Brandi's ass at all and the flashing lights had given up, as thankfully had the ungodly tune too. What remained on view were pink pussy lips, swollen, wet and ready.

While Teresa looked at the pussy in consternation, Jude gripped the dildo to guide it between Brandi's wet lips. With a cruel shove Teresa fell against her slave's bottom for the dildo to deeply bury itself into her vagina.

"Tell her Teresa, tell your pet slave you own her!" Jude quietly goaded the inexperienced mistress.

"I own you slave, your mine, all mine," she whooped, as she began to ride her. If she had a hat she would have twirled it around her head like a cowboy, or cowgirl. She pounded the dildo in and out of the slave, at the same time her own pussy was loosening up with lubrication so she felt more movement.

The big thing was taking her too. She knew this for the familiar feeling of an orgasm was mounting her. She was fucking her slave and fucking herself too or maybe the dildo was fucking them both.

Brandi at first sunk into a state of fear and self-loathing. She should have fought back not just let the bitch take her with that disgusting device without a complaint. She needed her mistress's protection; otherwise Jude might take over, so of course she needed to comply.

Abandoning all moral pretensions she let go to concentrate on the wave upon wave of sexual passion that was a culmination of stimulation building up all evening. Brandi was soon breathing in gasps uttering little whimpers of pleasure.

Neither Teresa nor Brandi noticed Jude manoeuvre Cindy onto the floor to kneel behind her, for they were too far gone, absorbed in their own little world of pleasure.

Cindy watched her friend fucking Brandi. She had wanted revenge on the stuck-up bitch for all the slights, real and imagined, heaped upon them in school. Fucking her with a dildo hadn't been on the agenda at all.

The image was hot and stoking her up, or was it the alcohol? She felt hands behind her but couldn't tear her eyes away from the disturbing scene of Teresa fucking away like a wild thing. Teresa had made her wear a micro mini with a g-string and now Jude took advantage of the inadequate protection.

Cindy felt a slight nudge between the thighs. Before she could react the string was pushed aside and she was pierced. It took her by surprise, a long slow drive all the way up her private place finishing deep inside.

She felt it sliding between her thighs seeming to take for ever, more and more of it pushing and pushing between her thighs, as though it were a pool cue. The feeling inside was even more dramatic where it felt like a baseball bat invading her small vagina.

She was impaled on a double ended dildo as fearsome as the one being driven forcibly into Brandi. She had always been small and tight so now this large thing was stretching her. She felt every inch of it pushing at her insides.

Her head rocked back and forth like a rag dolls being shaken by an irate owner. Jude grabbed a fistful of hair to whisper in her ear.

"You're my slut girly. You know that don't you, you want to cum, you want me to make you cum, let me hear you say it," Jude said, in heavy intimidating tones.

Cindy usually gave in to Teresa as over the years had learnt to go for an easy life. She gave in now, having little choice, with the idea of getting it over with as quickly as possible. When a steady rhythm settled upon her she began to want something more, she wanted an orgasm then before long she needed one. Although the torture brought pleasure she would say anything to get what she now urgently needed.

"I'm your slut, please make me cum, I need to cum, please make your slut cum!" Cindy wailed. Saying the words out loud brought the meaning in on her. She cringed and shrank in on herself. She felt as though her head was being fucked as hard and roughly as her poor tight little pussy.

The force of emotion in Cindy's voice hit an already susceptible Brandi. Although Teresa hadn't the experience or presence of mind to demand them, words started tumbling out the slave mouth, while she pounded away at the slave pussy.

"Please mistress, make your dirty little slave gyrl cum. Your dutiful slave gyrl needs to cum mistress, please mistress," Brandi wailed.

Teresa felt in control like never before. She heard the puny pathetic voice of her slave pleading to cum and loved it. She revelled in the sheer power over the pathetic thing. Jude had been right. Teresa was pounding the young woman into submission, forcing her into recognising she was her obedient slave gyrl.

Teresa felt Brandi cum. Her legs went into a spasm and her feet drummed on the floor, she was having a deep orgasm. Brandi was gripping the dildo tight during the orgasm while her own pussy became more lubricated and open. Teresa felt the dildo working on her, pushing her closer to the edge.

She wanted to carry on taking the slave making her pay, punishing her, wanting to hurt her, but she was reaching out for her own climax.

Brandi felt the orgasm hitting like a soft ball in the stomach. A hard lump in the pit of her tummy had her uncontrollably flexing all the muscles below her waist. She only just held back from lifting her head to howl like a wolf.

The damn classroom-bitch had done this to her! A girl from her class had fucked her so hard she had cum deeper than ever before. The class bully had broken her by fucking her. Teresa had shown a superior dominance, physically and mentally, reinforcing their relationship as mistress and slave.

Brandi conceded her position as a pet on a leash. She had tried to be a good slave with Thomas, but this time knew exactly what she was. She was Teresa's pet slave gyrl. Slowly, with aching limbs, she manoeuvred her body into the slave position. Presenting her pussy, asshole and breasts to her mistress was difficult when all she wanted was to curl up in a protective ball.

Brandi could feel something quietly fading away, a sense of self was slipping from her grasp. Brandi clamped her eyes shut trying to concentrate, not wanting to let go. 'Please, not this, not now, not with her. Let something remain," she pleaded.

Opening her eyes she saw Teresa staring at her. Brandi was no longer afraid, she needed nothing now, no need for freedom or escape for she was a pretty little pet slave squatting before her mistress.