All Comments on 'Brazilian Hearts'

by Chagrined

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 19 years ago
Cool :)

Wow, I never thought I would be so happy to leave a comment on your work :)

What a pleasure it was to read Peter and Maria's story before anyone else and have the privilege of working with you. You know already what I think of your writing but I think it's about time the whole world knows too.

You are A DAMN GOOD writer, your writing skills puts you in the same group as the ones I enjoy here and being able to help you make it better is only a small part of the happiness I get when I see it posted.

We need more writers like you, much much more!

-LadyC.

GhostbearGhostbearover 19 years ago
Very Unusual Story

Enjoyable,different,and romantic. Thanks for sharing.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 19 years ago
The Gold Standard!

I am becoming convinced that your skills with words and emotions excede any other I have read on this site. I suspect you will be publishing stories and novels, if you choose to pursue that goal. This story was extremely well written, romantic, and true to it's origins. I have to wonder how much your bride helps you with the background. You cannot understand her origins and culture this well without a great deal of interaction with this woman with the sweet bottom and lovely legs! You are a man in love and cause the rest of us to love the concept. Thanks for the work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
gold dstandard? not hardly

sounded like ap retentious pile of shit to me

and you go admonish your readers that ghis sint a stroke story, then WHY Are you on a porn site? people come here looking for stroke stories, idiot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nope

Nothing new here

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
A Romantic Fantasy.

I liked it.It was good in its own way.The character of Maria was nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
soul food!?"

your fancy prose feeds the soul. slap hapy papy #9

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChagrined@Chagrined
Vet, former Airborne, LEO and all around sweetheart of a guy. Not fond of Cucks, cuck stories, idiots or people who don't habla. I prefer stories that have a degree of introspection to them as straight "pound" stories leave me limp. When I critique it is because I actually wa...