All Comments on 'Break Time'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More

Another great story from you guys. Keep going to part 2 on this one...

Ghostbear58Ghostbear58over 18 years ago
A round of applause!

I must say that this story is wonderful, highly erotic stuff! The writing style is great, and i like the little bits of humour injected here and there. An ace piece of writing!

fjs120163fjs120163over 18 years ago
great story

what a secretary? I thought she was going to be the third woman but in disguise.

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
Brilliant

As usual. Like the last comment, I too expected her to be the third person. But nevetheless it still made a good story.

Some basis of truth in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
superb, again

like the rest of your stories..... I keep you bookmarked so I catch your new work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect wife

This is a story that really got me going. The problem is, I happen to have read it at work and now I have to clean up without raising suspicion. Really good story line and characters that kept the action and the plot moving. Tanya was my favorite and I would like to meet her. I hope all your stories are this hot as I just started to read your full list of entries. Don't change a thing. Just send us something to clean up with!! LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

If any of that is true, you're a lucky fucker! I have been trying to get my wife to indulge in some Pussy licking for years. She did once before we were married and liked it a lot. Especially when the woman went down on here, but she is reluctant to try it in front of me. There is a woman she has the hots for, so maybe I will get to see it. Who knows?

basic_desiresbasic_desiresabout 11 years ago
wow

...I just want to know where that shop is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same story, different title

Your story about Dee's "birthday orgy" is almost the same, word for word. Not fair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bisexual orgy birthday

This is exactly the same story as Bisexual orgy birthday

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous