Break Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marny and Dee continued to kiss. It was electric. Their tongues were slashing, flicking and slurping across each other's, and my hand was now really squeezing my shaft as I watched my wife totally get into her lesbian encounter. Tanya left Dee for a moment, her nipples visibly pinker as they had been sucked and bitten for several minutes. They were also very large and it was clear this erogenous zone had been well aroused by Tanya's experienced mouth. Before I realised it, she was back, behind my wife, a large jelly didlo in her hand. I watched transfixed as Dee and Marney kept pashing, and Tanya worked the head of the pink cock into my wife from behind. It was gentle, but she was forceful in her actions. At one point, she reached down to spread Dee's lips and allow her hand to push the jelly dong inside my wife's cunt. It was lovely to watch Dee, kissing Marny and running her hands all over the woman's boobs, as her leg cocked to the side to allow the second woman, Tanya, to fuck her with a large done. Slowly the fucking motion from Tanya increased, until Dee's lips were untangled from Marny, and she focussed on the invading dildo in her pussy completely.

It was too much for me, I walked over to the three women, and surprisingly, was welcomed with opened arms, and hot hands and lips!

Marny, preferring to let Tanya fuck Dee, dropped to her knees and instantly engulfed my erection in her mouth, her tongue wildly slopping spit around my shaft as she sucked on my cock.

I grasped her head gently, my hand running through her hair as she sucked on my cock and made me want to cum really fast. Meanwhile, Dee had laid down on the couch and had her legs spread wide. Tanya was on her knees in front of Dee, fucking her with Mr Jelly. At the same time, Tanya lapped at Dee's clit and played with her tits. I knew Dee would cum fast at this combined action. She has amazingly intense and really rapid orgasms when she is being fucked, licked and someone is playing with her boobs.

Sure enough, just as I felt Marny bite, yes, BITE the head of my cock quite hard, Dee squealed the way she does when she starts to cum, and she took hold of the pink jelly dong and jammed it as far inside her sopping pussy as she could. Tanya for her part kept licking Dee's clit, and as Dee spasmed, shook and climaxed, her nipples were pulled and distended quite a lot. She didn't care. She crashed into a huge orgasm and the noise was almost blood curdling as she came on Tanya's tongue and the jelly invader. I watched as my wife was bought to orgasm in front of me by another woman, and it was too much for me. The combination of the woman sucking my cock as I watched another woman fuck my wife made me cum. I actually almost felt sorry for Marny, because, without realising it at the time of my own orgasm, I clutched her head and fastened it around my spurting cock! I came, and came, and came, white gooey liquid seeping down Marny's throat until she gagged and almost choked. It sprang me back to attention, and I apologised, pulling my still spurting cock from her mouth, before stroking my shaft and splashing the last few drops on her lovely boobs and fat stomach.

I squeezed the last juice from my cock just as I saw Tanya firmly embed almost the entire length of the jelly dong inside my wife who was basking in the afterglow of her amazing orgasm on the couch. She reached down and took Tanya's face in her hands, and as she forced her hips down onto the dong inside her pussy, kissed Tanya tenderly on the lips to say thank you for such a wonderful cum.

I collapsed back onto the chair myself, a little overwhelmed at the intensity of my own orgasm, before it dawned on me that neither Tanya nor Marny had cum yet! I dove for Tanya's pussy like a wild man, my tongue eager to explore the two wanton pussies before me. Tanya sprawled her body back on the carpet, and amazingly for a woman of my age, managed to completely spread her legs so that they were cast aside at 180 degrees to her body. She was incredibly flexible. I took up position between them, my tongue beginning it's trail of pussy licking and clit flicking! I stopped for a moment to look up, and was pleasantly surprised to my wife, Dee, sucking on Tany'as nipples, with Tanya's fingers inside my wife, fucking her already well fucked pussy slowly and gently. As I licked and sucked on the gorgeous woman's cunt, I noticed her slip a finger inside Dee's bottom. Wow, that was a turn on!

I alternated looking at the cunt I was licking and the finger that was ass fucking my wife. I urged Tanya on, sucking on her clit harder every time I saw her finger push further into my wife's asshole. Suddenly, the pussy in my mouth started contracting and spasming, and I was rewarded with a tiny spurt of juice into my mouth, which shocked but totally aroused me once more. Tanya came and her whole body froze. It was intense! The moment she started to cum, she actually moved Dee's entire body by pushing her finger deeper into my wife's asshole, until Dee shrieked with the depth of the invasion.

Marny noticed this too, and she came off the couch and squatted down over Dee's face, guiding my wife's tongue to her pussy, as he friend Tanya slowly came down from her orgasmic high.

Here was I, still sucking on a post-orgasmic, sopping pussy, in a hotel room bigger than most houses, watching my wife being ass fucked by another woman's hand, as she licked a pussy that was squatted above her mouth.

I made a mental note to give Janine a pay rise as I moved towards Marny's exposed anus, my cock in hand……………

I wrote this story myself. Dee, my wife, normally writes the Marriedpervs stories based on her adventures. I'm a committed and happy voyeur, but sometimes, like on this occasion, I enjoy joining in and writing about it for al of you to enjoy.

Please leave a comment if you have taken the time to read this story. It helps Dee and I keep in touch with you all and what turns you on!

- Steve