Breaking Article 134 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stiffened and started fighting him again, kicking out at whatever parts of him I could reach. He shifted, forcing my legs apart and his hips in between them. I snapped at him with my teeth, fully intending to sink them into his throat, but he moved before I could.

"I can't stay away from you, I tried, but I can't," he murmured, then sucked on my throat. What the fuck was that supposed to mean?

His hips rocked, rhythmically nuzzling his hard cock into the nylon covering my crotch. My clit woke up with a vengeance, ignoring the fact that I was pissed off at him. I moaned and did my best to hold myself stiffly. Maybe he would just get up and leave if I were a cold fish.

"Beg me to fuck you, private. Now."

"No, sir," I ground out between tightly clenched teeth. "You beg me."

"I'm the one in charge and don't you forget it."

"Fuck off and die, sir."

He yanked at my shorts, but wouldn't move enough to get them off of me.

"You don't own me. I don't belong to you." I squirmed, trying to worm away. "You fucked me over. You played me like some stupid bitch and now you want to do it again."

It was his turn to go rigid. His furious eyes bored into mine, making me wonder if it was a wise idea to tempt the sleeping tiger in him. The smart move would be to back off and be calm. To try to talk him out of whatever he was trying. Dammit, but he pissed me the hell off.

"Wright." His voice was calm on the surface, vibrating with emotion beneath it. He waited until he had my full attention. I glared at him. "I belong to you."

Whatever resistence I'd managed to build up faded. He belonged to me. All was right with the world, the sun was shining again, the angels were singing, and I relaxed against him. He smiled softly down at me. Either that, or he was the devil in disguise, just looking for an easy fuck.

He kissed me then, starting with the lips, and I forgot exactly why I was so hacked off at him. His hands slipped under the waistband of my shorts, seeking for the wetness between my legs. "Wright," he murmured. The sound of his voice caressing my name sent shivers down my spine and made quick work of my willpower.

I leaned up into him, capturing his lips with mine. Asshole or not, totally pissed off at him or not, I couldn't resist my Major.

The sound of voices on the top of the hill reached me, for a few moments I had no idea what they were. The Major froze, his eyes flying open. I tried to pull his mouth back down to mine. "No, not now. Wait until this weekend. At the airport private, Row S."

"Yessir." He rolled off of me and stood up. I blinked at the sudden chill his absence left me with, then rolled to my feet as well. I yelped in surprise. I'd forgotten about my ankle.

"Wright?"

"It's nothing, sir."

"That was pain, not nothing." He was in my face again, this time growling. His mouth was curled into a snarl.

"A little sprain, sir. I'll be okay."

"Son of a bitch. Sit."

"I'll be fine, sir." My voice held a hard edge to it. I wasn't going to let him baby me.

"Sit!" he roared.

I sat, glaring up at him mutinously. He sat next to me, pulling my injured ankle into his lap. I yelped again, unable to swallow it, when he manipulated the joint. I balled up my fist and smacked him in the arm with it. He didn't even flinch, just gave me an irritated, "don't be stupid" look.

"That hurts, sir, knock it off!" I bellowed. I didn't care who heard me. He yanked me into his lap and kissed the upper slope of my cheek.

"I'll take care of you, just shut up, private."

"I don't want to be taken care of. Go away, sir."

"I said shut up, private. That's a direct order."

"And I said go away, sir. And that's a direct order."

He glared at me, sucking in a tremendous breath and holding it. He was shaking with anger again. I glared back at him. He stood up swiftly, carrying me up with him. The sudden vertigo rendered me speechless for a moment. "You're a contrary bitch, Wright. Just shut the fuck up."

"Put me down, sir!" I should have taken issue with him calling me a bitch while I was at it.

"I said shut up, soldier, and that's an order." His furious tone brooked no argument.

I couldn't get enough good leverage to punch him, but I sure as hell could smack at him. It was kind of humiliating to be reduced to slapping the Major instead of a nice, vindicating punch, but I wasn't going to let him use me again. He hurt me too much the last time. The slap caught him full across the cheek, leaving a glaring red hand print. He snarled something that I was probably better off not understanding and tossed me over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. The point of his shoulder slammed into my gut and knocked the breath out of me.

He took a moment to fondle my ass before wrapping his arm around my thighs and toting me off the hill like a sack of grain. He tossed me into his Porsche, shut the door, and went around to the other side. I slammed it open and made a break for the gym. People all around were gawking at us, like we were some sideshow freaks or something. The Major was back around his car in a flash, tossing me back into it.

"Don't make me take disciplinary measures, Wright. I fucking will if I have to."

"Fuck off and die, sir," I snarled back. He could go to hell in a Porsche shaped handbasket for all I cared. The son of a bitch.

"You move out of that seat and I'll spank your ass for you."

I laughed in his face. "The minute you get out of the way, I'm out of here." I waited until it was insulting before adding, "Sir."

He turned purple again. "How about some NJP? A little Article 15 for failure to obey a direct order from a superior officer. Another Article 15 for damaging Army property. I'm sure I can come up with a few more to add on top of that."

"You can take your Non Judicial Punishment and stick it up your Non Judicial ass sideways, sir."

"You wanna add some 134 to that? You keep your ass in that seat until we get to the TMC. Is that understood, soldier?"

He would have to bellow this at the top of his lungs. The windows rattled and so did my brains. "I'm not deaf, sir," I muttered, sinking into the seat grudgingly.

"Finally," he snapped as if he'd just proved Froemer's Last Theorem. He slammed the door shut and watched me through the windshield while he stalked around to the driver's side and climbed in.

I shoved the Major off when he tried to help me into the TMC. "Don't touch me, sir."

"Shut up, Wright," he growled. He helped me limp into the TMC despite my best efforts to make him go away. Mother fucker.

I held myself stiffly, as far away from the Major as I could. He wouldn't let go while he explained some of what had happened on the hill to the triage nurse. A medic came around and tried to take the Major's place, but the Major wouldn't let him. I thought there might be a tug-of-war, but eventually the Major backed off. He frowned at me and I did my best to keep my face neutral. I didn't think I could erase the naked fury in my eyes.

"We'll take care of her, sir. Don't worry," the sergeant kept assuring him.

"Report to staff duty when you're done here, private," the Major finally ordered, then left.

"What is his problem?" the medic wondered aloud.

"Someone made him an officer," I muttered. The medic snorted, trying to cover a laugh.

I reported to the staff duty NCO a few hours later, my ankle and foot wrapped in a cast. I had fractured something or other. The NCO noted the incident, copied my do-not-do-PT profile, and sent me on my way. I hated the crutches and I hated the cast.

Jones was no where to be found, just a note stating that she'd be back sometime tomorrow morning, please clean the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and sprawled on my bed. My foot was killing me and my head was pounding. Too bad it wasn't enough to take my mind off my broken heart.

12