Breaking Clichés Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,858 Followers

"I'd prop myself up on..." and I stopped myself, doing it instead of saying it. After placing both our pillows under my head, I reached around her hip, and felt her ass before squeezing it hard. When I pushed deeper, and touched her anus, I said: "I'd watch how she'd react to this caress."

Scarlett laughed again, grinding herself harder against me. "Ooh, I don't know what she'd do. Good question! I do know what I'd do..."

"And what's that?" I asked, kneading her ass with both my hands, a womanly ass rounder and fleshier than Karianne's.

"I'd ask you to get the lube!" Scarlett laughed, then allowed me to pull her to me, squashing her large breasts against my chest.

Later, in roughly the same position, but with my cock lodged deep inside her ass, Scarlett leaned forward again, pressing her breasts against my face. In this heavenly bath of soft flesh, large aureolas and nipples, I grinned and said, "No matter how open-minded Karianne may be with that amazing ass of hers, she won't ever be able to give that to a man!" I said, punctuating my "that" by squeezing both her breasts around my entire face.

"Indeed, but I'm guessing that her legs and ass will make up for it." she replied.

"Nope. No way in hell! Legs are nice and all, but this, this, this... By all the gods in heaven!"

Scarlett laughed as she let me enjoy her breasts. Then she rose up, lifting her legs until she was squatting rather than kneeling over me. When she placed her hands on my chest and lifted her ass a little, I knew what I had to do. Rather than let her dictate the rhythm, this little variation on the cowgirl position allowed me all the control, and boy did I use and abuse it! I fucked Scarlett's ass like there was no tomorrow, enjoying yet one more of the many sexual delights this girl had to offer. I was holding her with my hands under her ass, but my eyes were glued to her breasts. Breasts that shook with my every rapid stroke. When my climax hit, I knew I could have died a happy man. Fortunately, I didn't, and was able to enjoy a lot more of her after a quick shower.

A month went by after that strange conversation and fantasy, and the subject remained barely explored. I tried to talk about it with her, but not just to encourage her to invite Karianne to join us in our bed. I really was fascinated with her open mindedness, but she didn't want to elaborate any further. As I fell asleep on one ordinary weekday, I hoped that I would, at least, dream about it! For a brief moment in the middle of the night, I thought that my dream had woken me. As it turned out, I had indeed been dreaming about that threesome, but it quickly became clear that it wasn't the dream that had woken me. It looked like I was about to discover another facet of the amazing woman who had taken me.

What woke me up was the very clear and distinct sensation of being securely tied down. When I opened my eyes, I saw Scarlett standing next to me, tying my left wrist to the bed post. My right hand was already secured to the other one. Barely awake, in near darkness, I could see that she was wearing a very peculiar outfit? Not sure that outfit was the right word, but from what I could see, it was only a series of leather straps, and strings, black against her pale skin. With the few seconds I had, I could see that it was tight, probably painfully so. Her breasts were both severely constrained, but barely hidden, jutting forward, squeezed hard by the leather. The sight was both eerie, and powerfully erotic.

Mesmerized as I was, I didn't even realize that Scarlett had been preparing to slip a blindfold over my eyes. Everything simply turned black. I laughed when she did it, but I couldn't deny that I was afraid. When she grabbed my ankle, and I felt the manacle closing around it, I pulled my leg back reflexively. "Bring that foot here, slave." she commanded. I was surprised by her words and the tone of her voice. I brought my foot back down.

During sex, Scarlett usually loved to be dominated in bed, or in the bathroom, or in my car, or just about anywhere else she can think of. Our first meeting, and that dreadful haunted house had taught me that very well, but a few times she had spoken about how she also liked to dominate. The intense, and very obvious, pleasure she had when I dominated her had made me doubt those words. Clearly, I was mistaken.

Soon enough all of my limbs were firmly secured, manacles at my feet, and straps at my hands, and I couldn't see a thing. All I could hear was the few creaks of the floor, and the sound she was making. The near silence stretched, and although it probably only last two minutes, it felt much longer than that. Through a very small gap in the blindfold, I learned that she opened the light once, then closed it. Imagining her outfit in full light, the way it transformed her breasts, made me hard and I felt my cock growing. Then again, the uncertainty and edge of fear I was feeling was warring with my lust.

I jumped when I felt her fingers on my thigh, even though her touch was a very delicate caress, but that wasn't her skin.

Was she wearing latex gloves? Hmm, that didn't bode well. Breaking the silence, she said, "Now my love, you need to be taught a lesson. You're talking about Karianne way too much, even talking about fucking her! How dare you talk about that to me, you're adoring girlfriend!" Even though her words were hard, and so was her tone, that little "adoring" at the end told me she was playing. Yet, playing or not, I was tied down to the bed, and completely at her mercy.

When I felt her breath on my cock, despite my trepidation, my lust gained the upper hand and blood surged into my cock. I heard a very brief laugh as my cock twitched upward. Inexorably I felt it move upwards, sliding over my thigh, and rotating all the way up against my belly. I arched myself upwards when her fingers traced the entire length of my penis, from my ballsack all the way to the very sensitive tip.

Gently, Scarlett then grabbed my balls in her hand, squeezing them carefully. It was very enjoyable, but it was a very clear message that if I didn't behave... I was planning on behaving. Suddenly, I felt her getting up on the bed, with a foot on either side of my hips. She then told me: "If you raise yourself, even just an inch, I'll squeeze something harder the next time!" With that, I felt her very naked, and very wet pussy touching the underside of my cock. On all fours above me, Scarlett began rubbing herself up and down my shaft, spreading her girl cum all over me. I could feel her labia opening and closing depending on the pressure, and once she even moved beyond my glans, letting those lips spread around the most sensitive part of my cock. I was in no position to suddenly thrust upwards and fill her, but even if I had been, I think I would have managed to restrain myself. I was not, after all, an eighteen year old boy!

Arching herself, she pressed her clit against my skin, and was now rubbing it harder against me. I could hear her moans, faint though they may have been as she tried to contain them. Without warning, she stopped and pulled herself up, then off of the bed completely. "That's good John, very good," she whispered. With that, I felt her fingers on my balls again, then a very quick lick of her tongue.

Moving off of the bed again, she walked closer to my head, and said: "Now, a harder test. I'm going to lean above you, and offer you one of my nipples. At first, the only thing you're allowed to do is try not to move. If you succeed, I may allow you to lick it."

"But I want to worship you and caress it," I said, unwisely.

"Who said you could talk?" she replied quickly, before grabbing my balls more firmly in her hand. I froze, the feelings just on the edge of painful. My mind was functioning enough that I knew no answer was the best answer. I felt her kneeling right next to me as she said: "Good. That's good. You're learning, professor." I could hear her voice coming from just above my head. "Okay now, don't you dare move!"

When I felt her very hard nipple against my lips, I willed myself not to move, and I succeeded. Even when she forced her nipple between my lips, I didn't budge. Even when her now wet nipple was sliding left and right on my lips, I didn't open my mouth. "That's good again, professor." She loved to call me that, especially during sex. Probably a fetish of hers. "Now, you can open your mouth, but you can only touch me with your tongue. If you close your lips around my flesh, well, it won't be pleasant for you."

Mouth wide open, I thrust my tongue out as far as it could go, and eventually felt her nipple. I was still in the same mindset as before, and was more or less certain I could have succeeded in restraining my natural urges, but I chose not to. When I raised my head, and closed my mouth on her entire nipple, she took a sharp breath and pulled back. "Oooohh, you're going to get it now!" I tried not to smile, but I did lick my lips, enjoying the sensations that were lingering. I was also very curious as to what her outfit was doing to her breasts, as her nipples felt distinctly different.

Repeating her warning, she moved off the bed, and I heard her go to the small cabinet. Even under the blindfold, my eyes opened wide as I clearly heard the sound of many strands of leather being whipped. I froze again when she placed the whip on my legs, and moved slowly upwards until it caressed my cock, which was, of course, still very hard. I startled when I felt her hand grabbing my cock roughly, pulling it straight up. "Wouldn't want to damage the goods," Scarlett said, an edge in her voice.

I cried out in surprise, not in pain, when her first strike hit my stomach. I knew she wasn't really planning on hurting me, but when her second strike was much harder, I winced. "Hmm, still talking?" I wanted to reply that I hadn't strictly spoken, but decided to keep silent again. Five strikes later and she was done. Her whip had certainly stung, but no more than that. Kneeling again near my head, she repeated her instruction, and this time I behaved. When she pulled away from my tongue, I was hoping that she would let me really suck her breast; she did.

This time, my limit was that I was not to bury my face between her breasts. I wasn't planning on it, and in any case, she didn't lean in far enough to let me do it. Instead, I wanted to use this opportunity to discover more about the leather straps around her breasts, but as I closed my mouth on her nipple, and only her nipple, as she was too far to reach higher, I didn't even manage to touch any leather. Her nipples felt different, harder and smaller. Her leather straps must have been quite tight. "That's a good boy," Scarlett said as she moved off.

A low moan was all I could hear when her gloved hand grabbed my cock again. When I felt the bed move again, it took me a few moments to figure out how she had positioned herself, but it became clear that she was in a 69 right above me, with her feet on my arms, and her arms against my hips. I could imagine her pussy and ass right above my head, and her breasts hovering over my belly. From just above my cock I heard her say, "I'm now going to enjoy your cock, slave. If you move in any way during my feast, you're going to dearly regret it. Remember, if you disobey me once again, it'll be your third strike!"

When her lips and tongue assaulted my cock, it was clear that she was doing everything she could to make me move. This time I was really determined to resist, and tried my best to enjoy her. Scarlett was an excellent cock sucker, one of the best I had ever had, and that's not even considering her amazing ability to deep throat. She was usually very creative and this time was no exception. In fact, she was doing everything different, and it was working; working very well.

In a matter of seconds I was fighting the urge to push myself upward, and impale her mouth and throat. Even bound as I was, I knew I could raise my head to reach her pussy, and push up inside her mouth at the same time. My mind was flooded with this image, and despite her storm of new oral creativity, I managed to resist. For a while. I could indulge my ego by saying that my willpower lasted for many long minutes, yet in fact, with the combination of new sensations in her mouth and my intense desire, I probably only lasted two.

It all went wrong very fast. First of all, judging by the position of her thighs on my sides, I thought that she wasn't all that far above me, but she was, and my open mouth didn't reach anything. Secondly, she wasn't ready for my thrust, and I hit the back of her throat too fast. She gagged, and pulled back, jumping down from the bed very quickly. The silence stretched, and I dared say: "I'm sorry." Scarlett shushed me quickly. In the silence I began worrying. She was very good with her throat, but maybe I had hurt her.

When I heard the swish of the whip again, I felt relieved, and afraid at the same time. If she was playing it meant that she was okay, but if she was playing, it meant that I was in for it. "Oh mister, you're in so much trouble. I'm sure you didn't particularly enjoy the whip, but what you didn't know about this whip is that the handle has a very peculiar shape; wanna touch?"

When the fingers of my bound hand closed on the handle, I discovered the unmistakeable shape of a penis. My mind suddenly flashed to a brief discussion we had during a slow anal fuck a couple of weeks ago. After awakening in the middle of the night, I had been spooning her, and had trouble getting the correct angle to penetrate her. When she moaned, clearly in some pain, I knew I had missed her pussy. Half sleeping, she had reached for the bottle of lube, and had allowed me to fuck her ass. Soon we had found a slow rhythm, and Scarlett had asked: "Ever had a cock or dildo in your ass?" When I replied that I hadn't, she added: "We'll have to remedy that soon." I had laughed, hearing her saying that in a light, sleepy tone.

Tonight though, with this strange dildo in my hand, I knew what my punishment would be. I was afraid, but to my surprise I was rock hard again. When I felt her lubed finger teasing my anus, I took a few deep breaths. "Relax John." she said, laughter barely contained in her voice. "It's not all that bad, and this is a small dildo. One day we should buy one of those cloning kits for your cock. I'll be able to play with you while you're away on trips, and perhaps once you'll get to know what having your cock inside your ass feels like."

As she was talking, I could hear her voice changing subtly, and heard the wet sounds of a dildo being pushed in and out of a very wet pussy. When the noises stopped, I knew it was going to be my turn. In the end, it turned out to be more strange than painful. Scarlett broke me in slowly, allowing me to get used to the size. It wasn't, after all, that big, and as much as I could have tried to deny it, I knew my cock was fully erect, pulsating with each of her thrusts. When she suddenly took my cock in her mouth, I was surprised. Judging by the effect of her weight on the mattress, I'd thought that she was sitting right next to my hip. Scarlett was flexible, but not that much. Soon though I forgot about trying to figure out her position and simply enjoyed the amazing sensations.

Way before I could reach an orgasm, she pulled herself off of my cock, and pulled the dildo completely out. After standing up she said: "Ready for your gift?" Not knowing if I could talk or not, I remained silent. Out of nowhere she grabbed my cock again with her hand, and slipped an elastic loop all the way to the base of my cock; some kind of cock ring. She moaned as she flicked a harder nub on the ring. I suddenly learned that there was a cord attached to the ring as she pulled on it, forcing my cock to stand straight up. A second later she attached that cord to one of the manacles on my feet. "That should work perfectly!" Then, after a pause, she added, "Ok, time to get rid of these."

Judging by the sound, she was removing her outfit, or at least part of it. I heard what sounded like a couple of leather belts falling to the floor. Then, taking me completely by surprise, I felt her breasts overwhelming my face. They were both free from their restraints, and their full, very generous flesh were all over my face. I could lick, bite, and suck all of them at will. This storm floored me after so much parsimony, and I lost contact with reality for a minute or two. At one point, I felt her turning around over me, while still giving my mouth full access to her mammaries. When her bald pussy touched my fingers, I pushed two of them inside of her, and closed my hand, cupping her mound, and squeezing her clit in the process. She moaned loudly, pressing her breasts harder against me.

In this maelstrom I thought she would release me so that we could finally properly fuck. Boy was I wrong, and never before had I been so happy to be wrong. "Ready for your gift John?" I dared to reply this time, saying, "God yes!"

At the same instant, I felt a pussy engulfing my cock in a single, deliciously long penetration. My fingers were still inside Scarlett's pussy, quite a few feet away from my cock. My mind blanked for a moment, during which time Scarlett moved away from my hand, and ended up sitting right against my face. After rubbing her pussy directly against my mouth a few times, she rose and reached down to remove my blindfold. In a very brief flash, I saw Karianne, fully naked, and just as fully impaled on my cock slowly pushing herself up with those amazing legs of hers.

My mind was reeling as I realized that the different nipples, oral skills, and missed deepthroat attempt were explained because it had been Karianne, and not Scarlett above me. Scarlett must have been moving around to talk, placing her head close to Karianne's, and then when she pushed her handle inside me, who was...? My mind was suddenly electroshocked by Karianne's second drive down around my cock. The whole of my ability to focus my attention was being urged, compulsively, to the slick motions of that pussy.

I'd been with Scarlett for a few months now, and had spent more than a year fully celibate before that. Now, taking me by surprise, a new pussy was being offered to me, and penetrated by my cock. I barely noticed the sound of the two women kissing as I pushed upwards, meeting her flesh, her sex, her dripping wet pussy, the same pussy she had flashed to me a month ago. I could have killed to free my hands, and grab her slim hips, forcing her harder against me, pushing my cock a few fractions of an inch deeper.

Yet I couldn't complain. As my mind began to reassert its presence, I knew that I was being blessed above and beyond my wildest dreams. Not only a threesome, but a threesome with two of the sexiest women I currently knew. Not even only that, but one of them, my girlfriend, had invited me to live with her! Now, instead of the frustrating attempts at roughly eating her pussy, I did my best to hit all of her sweet spots. She was so gifted, and generous with her mouth and throat that during the last few weeks I wanted to learn as much as I could about how she liked to be eaten; and so I did. Now, within seconds, I could feel that it was working, and quickly enough I heard her moaning right into Karianne's mouth.

Scarlett was a woman who enjoyed rough oral sex, both as a giver and as a receiver. If, with other women, I would have begun with gentle strokes of their outer lips to gradually zero in on their clits, and eventually inside of thier pussy, this would not work with Scarlett. Then again, with other women, I would not be having a threesome either. Instead, going with the flow of her own intensity, I opened my mouth wide, and took her entire pussy inside. As my tongue pushed hard inside, I felt a rush of heat and girl cum flowing over me. When I pressed my lower lip hard against her clit, using my chin to increase the pressure, she moaned and cried out, breaking the kiss. Feeling her legs clamp down against me, I knew she was already on the verge. It wasn't only because of my talents, this whole threesome thing was clearly driving her lust and pleasure hard.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,858 Followers