Breaking Clichés Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,846 Followers

Keeping my lip pressed against her clit, I allowed her to decide the exact pressure she wanted by moving up and down. When she pressed even harder, I flipped my lip inside and pressed my chin directly against her clit. Wet as she was, her flesh was gliding against my skin. Pretty soon she was bucking above me, shaking me, and the entire bed in the process. Moaning and crying out loud, Scarlett laughed as she was climaxing. Staying on my chin and mouth as long as she could, Scarlett enjoyed every last drop of her climax before moving off.

When she finally moved off, I was suddenly face to face with Karianne. Looking right into my eyes, she bent forward, putting her hands on my chest, allowing her to ride me harder, and faster. Her small breasts were quite beautiful, but my eyes soon dropped to her taut stomach, and to her legs. Standing, I remember her as looking like a lean mare, restless and always moving. Crouching above me, she now looked like a long legged feline. While I couldn't touch those legs yet, my eyes feasted on them, watching the long muscles driving her movements. Looking at the slightly darker patch of hair between her legs, I was stunned again by the delicious pussy that was riding me. Looking up once more into her eyes under the wild mane of long dark hair, our gazes locked as I tried to match her speed.

So focused had I been on the fierce and beautiful woman on top of me, that I never saw Scarlett's blindfold coming back. I'm pretty sure I screamed in frustration, but somehow Scarlett managed to turn my frustration into even higher levels of desire. As I felt her kneeling between my opened legs, Karianne slowed down. She slowed down considerably in fact, until she lifted herself off of my cock. I cried out loud in frustration, only to hear both women laughing.

Soon though, I was safely nestled inside a pussy again, probably Scarlett's. I say probably because while her pussy was wet, it hadn't been properly lubricated by a good fucking. Also, while pussies can and do differ, it's rather subtle. Blindfolded, tied to a bed, and unable to really move, I couldn't calmly focus on the small differences, and I didn't care.

When she popped off my cock again, I felt another pussy impaling itself, only for a stroke or two. After that, there was another switch. I had no idea how they were positioned to pull this feat off, but I couldn't have cared less.

At one point, I felt one of them jumping down from the bed after pulling away from me. I didn't know who it was. As the other one mounted me again, I felt some degree of overindulgent frustration. How could one be frustrated while being fucked by two gorgeous women? Then I felt a tongue on the base of my cock. Another delight, unlooked for. After a while, the tongue disappeared, kissing the ass that was just above it.

Then I heard Scarlett moan gently and say, "Hmmm, John, you can't believe how delicious that ass is." In my mind's eye, the respective positions of both of them were clarified. It meant that Scarlett had her face nearly buried against Karianne's mind-boggling ass. I groaned, and even growled in response, knowing that she was still in control, still teasing me even though the surprise was over. When I heard her making very loud kissing and sucking sounds on Karianne's ass, I laughed; she was really going at it hard! Forgetting all about the instructions and threats, I said, "You damned lucky little bitch!"

Curiously enough, it was Karianne who reacted. "Scarlett! You let him talk to you like that?" It was clear that she was not completely serious, but was surprised nonetheless.

Scarlett replied: "Oh my dear, you wouldn't believe the names he's called me in the past, when I properly motivate him, of course!"

Both girls laughed, and I began to realize that Karianne probably knew about Scarlett's sexual proclivities. "Well if my lover called me a bitch, I'd teach him, or her, a damned hard lesson!" Karianne replied.

"Hmm, I find it a lot more fun when I force him to teach me a lesson instead!" Scarlett said, giggling.

Both of them laughed, as if I wasn't even there despite the fact that I kept on fucking Karianne's decidedly delicious pussy. I had been following their discussion only with one ear, trying at the same time to enjoy her flesh. When they stopped laughing I said, "Yeah, just wait until I get out of these restraints!"

Scarlett laughed again and asked, "What are you going to do to me? You're going to punish me for bringing this gorgeous woman into your bed?"

"You have no idea!" I said, having no idea myself!

"Like what?" she asked, still playfully kissing and enjoying Karianne's ass.

Suddenly it hit me, "I'm going to tie you both to the bed, on all fours, your faces pressed against the bed as I fuck your pussies in turn like the bitches you are!"

Once again Karianne was clearly surprised, and after a sharp intake of breath she said, "Scarlett! You were serious about letting him talk like that?"

The long silence that followed her question confirmed that Scarlett liked my idea, really liked it. Into that silence I dared even more: "Not only will she let me, she'll even help me strap you to the bed before letting me strap her!"

Karianne laughed out loud, a strange laughter that conveyed both incredulity and excitement. Scarlett still hadn't replied, and suddenly I heard her whisper something to her friend: "Remember our safe word?"

"Sure I do, but..."

Karianne stopped talking when she heard the sound of my first manacle unlocking. Before she could react, my other foot was free. Pushing up hard and deep inside of her, I managed to distracted her long enough so that Scarlett was able to release one of my hands. As soon as it became free, that hand flew to the dancer's hip, and kept her firmly against me. When my second hand finally allowed me to grab Karianne's hips, I fucked her hard and fast. The surprised dancer began laughing nervously as she bent forward, abandoning herself to my cock. Soon her laughter turned into moans of pleasure.

I could have remained in this position for a long while, but when I saw Scarlett's nod, I immediately grabbed Karianne's shoulders, and pulled her down onto me. A second later, I had rolled over her, and pulled out of her sweet pussy. With Scarlett's help, I turned her over on her belly, and forced both her hands up near the headboard.

Two loud clicks later, and she was securely tied around one of the bedposts. It had happened so fast that she hadn't time to react at all. She was laughing again as we forced her into position; knees under her, ass way up in the air with her face against the mattress, and arms stretched all the way to the bedpost.

Of course she could have moved at any time. Scarlett and I were not going to strap her down like a turkey, but suddenly it looked like I was wrong again! Scarlett grinned, looking at her friend this way, and said: "Well, this was supposed to be for you, but it's good either way." Reaching down, she grabbed a long strap of leather, and in a matter of a minute or two, managed to tie Karianne into a totally submissive position. It was exactly the same position, but now the dancer couldn't move at all. The strap looped from the back of her right knee, under her right shoulder, above and around her neck, down under her left shoulder, and back to her other knee. Scarlett then looped the strap around Karianne's knees, tightening it so that her thighs were locked against each other. Finally, she pulled the strap all the way back to the end of the bed, securing it there.

Staring at this beautiful nymph strapped to our bed, I was amazed both at her stunning beauty, and Scarlett's handiwork. Karianne couldn't have looked more like a gift than right now. Turning to look at Scarlett, I took a few moments to look at the leather set-up she had on herself. I know that she had removed the top part that was restraining her breasts, but she still had a complex set of straps around her waist, hips, ass and legs. The deep contrast between the black leather, and her pale skin enhanced her curves, the swell of her thighs and hips. Except for her breasts, Scarlett wasn't a particularly curvy woman, but next to Karianne's tight and lean limbs, Scarlett looked like an explosion of curves. "You're both just going to stand there gawking at me?" Karianne moaned, her mouth pressed against the bed.

Turning around to look at her, feeling my heart giving a hard beat as I looked at her ass, I said, "Karianne, do you realize that most men would pay to see you like this?"

"Oh Gods... The shame!" she replied.

"The shame?" said Scarlett, seemingly genuinely surprised. "John's right, my friend, you are gorgeous, and I'm truly tempted to just stare at you for a while. In fact...," she paused, and went to the cabinet where most of her toys were. When she came back, she had a very beautiful butt-plug, essentially a butt-plug jewel. It was a very large fake ruby on a small plug. "Let me add the cherry on top," Scarlett said, grinning, "I've been wanting to see this on you for ages Karianne." After spitting on it, she gently pushed it inside Karianne's ass.

"What are you doing Scarlett?" the dancer asked, as she moaned, clearly taken by surprise.

"Oh don't worry," Scarlett replied. Then, turning to me, she added. "And you, mister with the big cock that enjoys anal sex, don't get your hopes too high. Karianne's ass is still virgin, and I'm pretty sure she wants to keep it that way."

"Yes I do!" Karianne replied hastily, halfway between a laugh and a nervous titter.

When Scarlett removed her hand, I could see the beautiful jewel between the absolutely flawless cheeks of the dancer's ass. Reaching up to the wall I flicked the lights on, and Karianne groaned again. Lying down next to her, a few inches away from her face, I looked at her and said: "You little tease! This is nothing, but fair revenge for when you flashed me that ass of yours at your party. I'm now going to take your pussy, take it until you shout your climax so hard the neighbors are going to call the cops, and all the while, I'm going to stare at your perfect little ass pushing against that jewel."

She didn't answer, but I'm pretty sure she smiled before I moved away. As I knelt behind her, Scarlett positioned herself next to Karianne's side, partly facing me. With both her hands on her friend's ass, she squeezed, and opened them for me. Moving closer, I grabbed my cock, and forced it downward until I was lined up with Karianne's pussy. She couldn't move at all, but as I touched her labia with my cock, she trembled and moaned. After dropping a large dollop of spit on my cock, Scarlett looked up at me and nodded.

Pushing inside Karianne's pussy again was utter delight. The first time had been great, but I had been too overwhelmed to truly enjoy it. Now I was taking my time, trying to feel the sensations that accompanied every inch of travel. As Scarlett massaged, and mauled her ass, I could feel the effects of her movements inside of Karianne's fuckhole. Soon Scarlett was beginning to tease, and play with my cock as well, and I had to close my eyes. A perfect ass, a red jewel between them, my girlfriend's breasts right in front of me, and her hands urging me to fuck another woman; I was not going to last all that long with all of that to feast upon.

Scarlett broke me out of my trance by saying: "It's my turn now!" She was kneeling beside Karianne, in exactly the same submissive position. For a moment my mind rebelled, not believing what my now open eyes were seeing. Two of the most beautiful women I knew were there, kneeling in front of me, fully willing to let me play with them. Pulling my cock out of one pussy, I moved to my right, and plunged right into another; I was in heaven! Looking at Karianne's ass while she managed to move and twist it very slightly, I knew I was going to fuck her again soon. Putting my hand on her ass, I pressed on the plug hard, grinning as she moaned in surprise.

It should have felt lewd, and vile, and insulting for both women, being used one after the other. It should have, but it clearly wasn't. They were enjoying this as much as I was, moaning, and laughing, and even whispering to each other as I fucked them in turn. At one point, remembering that I still had the cock ring, and it's cord around the base of my cock, Scarlett rose from her position, and asked me to pause. Grabbing a firm hold of the ring, she wrapped the cord rather tightly around my cock seven, or eight times. The sight was almost comical; my cock was being squeezed at its base and the rest of the length looked like an overfilled balloon.

When I plunged back into Karianne, it didn't feel all that different at first. Soon though, the sensations changed. It was hard to understand, but the tension, constricted blood flow, and altered shape all made a difference. Scarlett moved behind me, hugging me, squashing her large breasts against my back and slipped her hand down to my cock. She remained there, her fingers playing around the ring, my balls, my shaft, her friend's buttplug and ass, simply enjoying the moment.

Eventually though, I had to stop and remove the ring, it was becoming too tight. Right after I also released Karianne from her bondage. I knew I couldn't fuck for much longer before exploding. I had been riding a very long plateau of pleasure, and even with a pause I was close to cumming. The mood for domination and bondage was dispelled. Instead, we were only three people sharing a extremely good time on a bed. I asked Scarlett to lay on her back on the mountain of pillows, and Karianne to lay between her legs. She didn't need any more direction. Standing there, looking down at the magnificent tableau, I did take a small pause.

Soon enough I couldn't resist the dancer's upturned ass. My entire being was pushing to fuck her again, but I needed to do something first. Kneeling down behind her, I grabbed both her hips and buried my face between her ass and legs. I think I heard her laugh as I did. Regardless, I feasted on her as if my life depended on it. I had no idea if or when I would have this opportunity again, so I gave all I had.

At first the bright red jewel of a butt plug was fun and I willfully pushed against it with my nose. But very soon it became more of a bother and I pulled it out. Karianne moaned in surprise, but otherwise didn't move or complain. The next time I dove in, I went deeper, opening my mouth wide and tasting her pussy from her large labia to her tight depths. While she kept a fuzzy bush above her labia, the labia themselves and the area under them were completely shaven. Given how smooth her skin was, it was clear that she had prepared for this evening. After nestling between her asscheeks for a long, delicious while, I came back up for air and walked up, on all fours, until my cock was above her pussy.

I was tempted to aim my cock at her asshole. A lot actually, more than I would reveal to her during the congenial breakfast tomorrow, but I didn't. When she pushed her ass upwards, opening her thighs just slightly, my cock found her wet labia again, and I pushed in until I couldn't go any deeper. Karianne was a tall woman, but I was a tall man, so I leaned forward and above her until my head was right above hers. When she felt and saw me leaning my head down even more next to hers, she grinned and moved slightly to her left. Gently at first, I began to kiss Scarlett's inner thigh.

Pretty soon we were taking turns on Scarlett's pussy, and even attempted to eat her at the same time. Alas, the position didn't lend to that wonderful idea itself very well, as it would have required me to pull out of Karianne's pussy which I was not about to do. Instead, I moved away from my girlfriend's pussy and let Karianne have free reign. It worked very well. Scarlett was the first of us to climax, and she would tell us later that the sight was almost as intoxicating as Karianne's tongue. Her now familiar crescendo made me smile as soon as I heard it, and the rhythm of her moans and cries made her impending pleasure obvious. Locking both her hands around Karianne's head, Scarlett seemed to be holding on for dear life as many waves of pleasure hit her.

As soon as she climaxed, she pulled away and turned around. After asking Karianne to raise herself up, she slid under her, head first. Through all of this, on a plateau of pleasure, I followed Karianne's lead, not knowing what Scarlett had in mind. When I felt her tongue on my balls, I grinned and slowed down. Every time I bottomed out inside Karianne's narrow hole, I felt Scarlett's tongue and lips teasing my balls. When I opened my eyes, I saw that Karianne's head was lowered between my girlfriend's legs. She was eating her again.

The sight of these two beauties eating each other was all I needed. Scarlett laughed as she heard me moaning my climax, but my senses all but shut down as a deep explosion rocked my body. There was definitely pain mixed in the intense pleasure, as my climax was too strong. I had never been in a threesome before, and my mind hadn't had enough time to process it all. I felt somewhat like a man waking up to discover that he'd been drugged, and now had to make sense of the world. My world barely made sense right now, except for the fact that I was pumping sperm into the willing pussy of a woman whose tongue had just given my own girlfriend a world shattering orgasm.

I was not about to slow down, despite the fading sensations of my climax, but I didn't know how long I could hold out for Karianne. Luckily, Scarlett knew exactly what to do. Moving slightly back out, Scarlett guided her tongue from my balls to Karianne's clit.

Not surprisingly, it didn't take long for that to have the desired effect. Soon I felt a distinct change in temperature in Karianne's body, and felt her powerful muscles beginning to squeeze my cock more strongly. I still had enough blood in my cock to hold on until the dancer froze, took a sharp breath and climaxed very loudly. In that crazy moment, I thought to myself that she should try to become a singer. I was laughing as Karianne's body began to rock all over the place, and soon I couldn't contain her. When I moved off, Karianne curled into a near-fetal position. Seconds later she buried her face between Scarlett's offered breasts.

After that I dropped on my side next to Scarlett, and enjoyed the sight of the two gorgeous, but very different, women as they both slowly glided back down to reality. As it turned out, I had been the only threesome virgin of the group, but was the most comfortable in the post surprise and post climax moment. When I came back up the stairs with two large glasses of water, both women were staring at me, ghostly smiles on their faces. Not self conscious at all, I remained there, naked with a cock filled with some remaining extra blood. Both of them looked at me up and down, until they slowly reached to grab their glasses. "So, lover?" asked Scarlett, " Do you accept this as my apology for the haunted house?"

"Hmm, that was a marvellous gift, but I confess that I have another idea for that revenge." I replied. I closed the light before joining them on the bed, pressing myself between their warm bodies.

"What?" Scarlett asked, genuinely surprised.

"Well yes, that was a very good surprise, but you enjoyed it far too much!" I said, laughing softly.

Karianne joined in the laughter as she heard me, then said, "Oh my dear Scarlett, I think you were right when you said that you had found the man who could challenge you!"

"Shhhh!" Scarlett said, trying to stop her friend from saying anything more. "He's not supposed to know that!"

At this point we were all laughing. Only the prospect of trying to sleep in a drenched bed prevented Scarlett from emptying her glass on either of our heads. In the end we didn't sleep much, but instead dozed lightly until the sun reminded us that the world was still turning outside of this room. We did fuck again, a lot more slowly, and a lot more gently. If last night's sex had been intense and primal, this morning felt more like friends enjoying a playful moment together. I was not invited to Karianne's ass, but she watched in fascination as I took Scarlett's. Maybe next time? There's always a next time!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,846 Followers