Breaking Clichés Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,838 Followers

"But until you strap them on a big man, I'm not sure that..."

With that we were both laughing. But I was aware that time was going by and I wanted to hear her own deepest fantasy. "So, how about you?"

"My deepest fantasy? Which one?" she winked at me. "You have to choose: either I tell you my deepest in the sense of most secret, or my darkest in the sense of most sinister..."

"Just one?" I asked, very curious about both.

"Yep, just one... You'll have to earn the other secret." she added mysteriously.

"Ok, tell me your darkest one."

"Hmmm, I was sure you'd pick the other one. Two unexpected things from you in two minutes! Nice! Old men can still surprise!"

"So funny..." I drawled. "Now talk!"

"Do you remember the haunted house?"

"How could I forget! I lost a few years of life there, but realized one of my fantasies a few minutes afterwards."

"You know I enjoy being taken?"

"Obviously."

"Well, sometimes I fantasize about being raped... Not just by my lover, however pissed he was at me for scaring him half to death. And not only by one guy. I'm thinking two or three. Sometimes I think that in this absolutely worst situation in the world, completely powerless to prevent them from ravaging me in my every holes, I'd have a series of mind-blowing orgasm... Am I crazy?" she asked me, with what looked like genuine concern in her eyes.

Uncertain about where Scarlett would lead the conversation, I said "Only if you wander around dark alleys trying to get yourself truly raped!"

"No, of course not... I understand that from your point of view, being taken by a huge black guy with a huge cock is something scary. But for me, being taken by a big strong man is just another fantasy. My guess is that nobody thinks that my own darkest fantasy is just another fantasy."

"It is intense, yes... But I am not all that surprised Scarlett. As a fantasy it does fit with you. Not that you like being assaulted, but that in sex the domination-submission schema is very important for you. What if Karianne put one of your strap-ons on and we both jump you in a dark corner of the campus?"

Scarlett's eyes changed and brightened. "Oooh, I'd really like that! But it's not the same. As much as you both would try to play the role, I know you, I know your bodies, I know what you like and don't like... I know it you be a fun episode, but rape is something else..."

"And you'd like to live this?"

"No. Not a real rape, of course not..." she paused, and I was as sure as I could be that she was not dissembling and trying to hide a self-destructive streak. "But I don't know how I could ever come as close as possible to that fantasy without, like you said, wandering the dark alleys dressed sluttily."

I was about to say something else when our waitress came and told us that the show was about to begin. So, between the main meal and our deserts, we followed our waitress to a secluded room, the door for which I hadn't even noticed before. Inside, we were welcomed by a pair of new waiters, a woman and a man, and both were fully naked. And stunning.

My eyes focused on the woman first, a very tall black girl with a body that could only be described as flawless. Everything was perfectly proportioned, from her large breasts to her waist to hips ratio, to her fat to curves ratio... She was a delight in and of herself, and she was only the waitress! And the guy looked just about as perfect, with a tight, corded with muscles body and a very long cock. Either this guy was a shower or else he would be monstrously large when erect.

Neither Scarlett or I had expected this welcome, and we looked at each other, grinning, as they let us pass by. The room was a lot smaller than I anticipated, with six small tables suitable for couples. By the time the lights dimmed almost completely and the show began, there was a dozen people here.

When the small curtains parted and the woman walked in to the sound of a very old jazz tune, I knew something special was going to happen. I had no idea what it would be, but this clearly wasn't just another strip show. She was wearing a very long skirt, as opaque as the veil that covered her breasts was transparent. The woman was beautiful enough, but nowhere near the remarkable black woman at the door, or even the women who had done the stripteases earlier. Her breasts weren't exactly small, but they neither were they large or even particularly beautiful. Scarlett noticed all of that as well and looked at me, clearly perplexed. In fact, most of the female guests at the Bird were more beautiful than this special dancer.

Clearly we were missing something. Soon the veil covering her breasts was gone, as was the pins and leather cord that was holding her hair pinned up. Her dancing now followed the crescendo in the music, as the old jazz piece very nicely transformed into more of a world beat tune. The dancer was making her skirt and hair swish and whip left and right with increasing energy. As the rhythm increased even more, the base drum was beginning to take center stage, as the rest of the instruments faded out. In sync, the lights were turned lower and lower until we could barely see her silhouette.

When it was just about complete darkness, a very bright spotlight turned on from behind her. The effect was remarkable. The skirt, which had been opaque with normal lighting, was now wonderfully transparent. The lighting contrast was such that the dancer was now nothing more than a silhouette with a shadow of a skirt. The tune is still dominated by base drum sounds, but it's getting more complex now. But after a minute or so, Scarlett and I both forget about the music as we understand the dancer's secret.

With her feet spread wide apart, she was making her head, hair and arms twist in a very unusual pattern, mimicking a flame. When she began squatting, something impossible appeared between her legs. Our dancer was a hermaphrodite. Knowing the Bird's reputation, she was most likely a real one. I felt Scarlett squeezing my hand hard as she noticed it as well. The dancer and the music suddenly stopped, and we were all left in silence, staring at the silhouette of a remarkable hermaphrodite, her rather large penis and balls obvious in the contrasted light.

Very faintly, we were now hearing another tune beginning, this time with a distinctive celtic flavour. The dancer stood up from her revealing crouch and removed her skirt, throwing it off the stage. I was expecting the lights to be turned back on, revealing her fully, but that didn't happen. Instead, another woman joined her in the backlit stage. And even though we could see barely nothing beyond her silhouette, this woman was very clearly not a hermaphrodite.

Instead, she was both lithe and curvy at the same time. She was tall, very tall for a woman, with a tight belly and thighs, but with powerfully blooming breasts and a prominent round ass. Soon, as she moved and turned, it became clear that despite being naked, she was also disguised as a celtic warrior: many fine and long tresses, some feathers and other jewelry hanging from her locks, and some body painting all over her curves.

Without us realizing it, the first dancer had remained very still on the opposite end of the stage as we were trying to see as much of the celtic warrior as much as we could. Now she was walking back towards her, and was now wearing some sort of whole body jewelry, gold and silver chains and gems all over her body. I was expecting the lights to turn back on soon, but I was wrong. But despite the darkness, one thing was now obvious; the hermaphrodite had an erection. I heard Scarlett whisper, "Oh Gods..." before slipping one of her hands between her legs, under her panties.

I watched, completely mesmerized, as the two dancers began to merge in a new dance, a complicated pattern of twists and turns. The warrior was clearly in charge, leading the dance, but the hermaphrodite was clearly seizing every opportunity to touch her partner with her cock. At one point the hermaphrodite was hugging the celtic warrior from behind, her cock probably nestled between the other woman's ass cheeks, and she pushed her forward. Bent at the waist, the legs of the warrior were put in stark relief, as were her breasts, hanging below her. We couldn't see the hermaphrodite's cock, but my own was now rock hard. I wish I could pull it out and masturbate like Scarlett was doing.

Soon the celtic woman pulled away, only to turn around and very nearly jump on the hermaphrodite. Grabbing her fiercely in her arms, face to face this time, she then raised one of her legs high. Very high. Soon her calf was on the hermaphrodite's shoulder. That meant that her pussy was wide open, and that the hermaphrodite's cock could... And that's just what happened. With her free hand, the hermaphrodite guided her cock against the celtic woman's pussy, repositioned her legs slightly and pushed upwards.

The light flashed for a fraction of a second, and we all saw the penetration, as well as the explosion of body-painted colours on the warrior's body. In darkness again, total darkness with our unadjusted eyes, we could hear them fucking. Even above the music. My guess was that one of them carried a little microphone somewhere. Judging from the sounds, the celtic warrior was completely drenched. Gradually we were able to see them again. Soon the extremely long leg of the warrior slipped back down and she pulled away. Dropping on all fours, her remarkable ass pushed way up in the air, the celtic woman was offering an invitation the other one couldn't resist. Heck, I barely managed not to get up and fuck her myself.

The sight, even in stark backlighting, was unforgettable. The warrior had her arms well out of the way of her large breasts, allowing us to see them move under her, and she was perpendicular to the light, giving us the best view of the rest of her body. But the sight of the hermaphrodite fucking that amazing body was the key to this spectacle. She was kneeling, legs spread, hands on the body-painted hips, and she was fucking for all she was worth. Not only was the warrior's body being slammed with each penetration, but the hermaphrodite's breasts and long mane of red hair were being rocked at the same rhythm. The music itself, with perfect tempo, was getting more and more intense.

I was expecting this new crescendo to lead to the climax of these two wonderful women, but I was wrong. Their moans and cries were, it turned out, a lure. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a new shape appearing on stage. And this time it was, without a doubt, a man. A male, actually. A huge male, very tall and large, with muscles covering his body from his calves to his powerful shoulders. He was also disguised as a celtic warrior, with body-painting and things sticking out of his hair. But to be honest, his very large and very hard erection grabbed my attention. It also grabbed Scarlett's, as she almost repeated herself, "Oh dear Lords in heaven..."

The man walked silently behind the two women, and stood there, watching them for a few seconds. When the crescendo suddenly stopped, reaching its apex, the man rushed the two women, pushing them to the floor. The first woman warrior was now laying fully against the floor, her legs straight, as the hermaphrodite was laying right above her, her legs extended as well. But they were still fucking. For a second or two, as the music changed to something still celtic but much more martial, we could see the outlines of the two women, fucking on the floor.

Yet now, the man standing right above them with his very long and erect cock, was an ominous promise. A promise, it turned out, soon to be realized. This time, as soon as he began lowering himself down, the lights flashed in rhythm whit the music. With a mind-bending stroboscope we all saw him kneel on the floor above the hermaphrodite, lean forward with one hand on her ass, push his cock down and aim it at her pussy. She slowed her fucking of the celtic warrior under her, but never stopped.

When the man moved forward, impaling the dancer, we heard her cry out. A sharp intake of breath, a moan, a cry and a scream as he just didn't stop. Once he was all the way inside her, he began fucking, fucking them both. It was remarkable just how different the atmosphere was. Right now, it was not three people fucking, or even not a man fucking a hermaphrodite and that hermaphrodite fucking a woman. It was a male fucking them both. It looked like he was fucking the hermaphrodite and using her to fuck the woman beneath. Raw power. The hermaphrodite's screams eventually turned back into moans, and the flashes of light stopped.

After a while, the celtic woman managed to slip out from under the two others. But the man surprised her with his speed, grabbing her wrist. He then pulled off from the hermaphrodite and stood up. The celtic woman had looked tall earlier, but now she seemed frail next to this monster of a man. Pulling her against him, her turned her around and held her from behind, much like the hermaphrodite had earlier. He pushed her forward, bent at the waist, also like earlier.

This time the celtic woman didn't manage to escape. The man guided his cock between her legs and pushed up. Her scream was very loud, and the penetration took a lot more time than the first one. It seemed likely that he was fucking her ass. A few flashes of light made that speculation more compelling.

Suddenly the hermaphrodite appeared, walking towards the couple. Bending down, she reached the celtic woman's face and grabbed her chin. Pulling it up until the woman was almost straight, she began kissing her, stifling the screams and moans. After fondling her amazing breasts for a while, the hermaphrodite reached down and grabbed both the woman's thighs. With the help of the man, she pulled them up until they were both wrapped around her waist.

The woman was now trapped between the two others, held up by the hermaphrodite's hands on her thighs and the man's long cock inside her ass. The hermaphrodite didn't wait any time and pushed her own cock up inside the woman's pussy. Perfectly time with the woman's new moan, as she broke the kiss and threw her head backwards, the music stopped and the lights turned on. And remained on.

It's remarkable how quickly the full lights brought us back from this magical moment into the very real and very explicit world. Seeing this celtic goddess with barely believable breasts being fuck by this barbarian of a man and this stunning hermaphrodite, a few feet in front of us, in a silence broken only by the sounds of their fucking... that was completely overwhelming. Next to me, Scarlett was still masturbating, despite the lights, but was clearly trying to keep a low profile.

On stage, they kept fucking for a few minutes until the man was clearly beginning to climax. He held on to the woman and the peculiar position, but his rhythm was breaking until, finally, he was the one who was screaming. The was pistoning his long cock in and out of the woman's ass slowly, his entire body shaking with pleasure. Eventually, despite all his muscles, he was shaking too badly and the trio broke apart. When he pulled out, his flagging cock dangled between his powerful legs, spent and dripping sperm.

The celtic woman was not on her knees, right in front of the hermaphrodite. Still covered in gold and silver chains, the hermaphrodite was pumping her own cock. Her entire body was tensing up and her climax was imminent. Had I been watching this on a screen, zooming in on the actual cock ejaculating on a woman's breasts, it would have looked quite ordinary. But it wasn't on a screen, and it wasn't a man's cock. She squirted a couple of jets of white cum on the stunning pair of celtic breasts, and then the warrior leaned in to suck the hermaphrodite cock in her mouth.

As the lights start to dim again, most of the audience started applauding. Looking at Scarlett in the dimming light, I saw that she was climaxing, right there on her chair, surrounded by many strangers. Her own very large and gravity-defying breasts were heaving under her pleasure, barely veiled by her golden camisole. As her orgasm faded out, she opened her eyes and looks at me, grinning widely. Still somewhat stunned by the whole thing, Scarlett and I both looked at each other and joined in.

Still grinning, with her eyes just slightly more opened than usual, Scarlett shook her head, barely believing what had just happened. The three performers on stage got up, smile at us and take a bow together. Most women in the room got up for a standing ovation, but while all the men are enthusiastically clapping and whistling, they choose to remain seated. I understand why.

At that moment, I felt Scarlett's hand right on my hard cock. Leaning in she whispered, through the loud noise of the applause, "I want you inside my pussy... Very soon. Take me to the back seat of your car right now!" There was nothing in the world I wanted more than to take her right there on the table. But there were limits, despite everything.

We walked back to our table and hailed our delicious waitress. With a lot of experience with post-private show urgency, she handled our bill very quickly and got a very generous tip. As we left, she winked at me, knowing what was about to happen. We grabbed Scarlett's discarded clothing and our cellphones on the way out and half walk, half ran to the car. Looking around in the garage, we quickly realized that quite a few people were leaving, probably for the same reason. I fumbled with the keys for a bit, looking around to see if we could, indeed, fuck right here in the garage. But, once again, Scarlett was way ahead of me.

When I managed to unlock and open the door, I saw her tong fly by, landing on my seat. Beside me, Scarlett was leaning against the rear fender, half bent over the trunk. "Take me right now. Put that cock inside me." Looking around quickly, she added, "I don't care who sees us. Just fuck me." She was wearing nothing but her sheer golden camisole, her henna paint and a look on her face that was as easy to understand as her last request.

Moving behind her, I unzipped my pants and finally freed my cock. It was so hard I could barely flex it! Bending downwards until I felt her warm and moist pussy lips, I grabbed her hips and pushed up. We both moaned out loud, and we both didn't care. Judging by her body's heat, by her moans, by her motions upon the car and the strength with which she pushed back against my every strokes, I already knew that she was very close to a second orgasm. I tried my best to find her rhythm and keep it, using long and regular deep strokes.

Soon she fully collapsed on the trunk and asked me to fuck her harder. I happily obliged, grinning then laughing as she started to cry out and shout her pleasure. Looking around again, I could see two couples who had stopped walking and were enjoying the extra show. One of them had been with us in the private room. They were, at most, twenty yards away from us.

As Scarlett rose up, her glorious breasts rising with her, she looked straight at them. Then, showing me that I hadn't yet found her limits, she lifted her arms and pointed at the couple. They grinned, a little embarrassed. When Scarlett turned her hand upwards and crooked her finger in a come over here invitation, their eyes opened wide in surprise. Like mine. The couple looked at each other, shrugged and walked over, a strange expression on their faces.

The woman was bolder and walked until she was right next to Scarlett and me. The man, a bit more reserved, stood behind her. They were in their fifties, but both looked good, especially the woman with her skin flushed with the thrill of the situation. Recently I had had my very first threesome, which in most ways is more extraordinary than this was. But seeing them both watching us fucking, so very close to us... that was amazing. "Can I... can I touch them?" asked the woman, her eyes so focused on Scarlett's breasts that she didn't have to specify.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,838 Followers