Breaking Clichés Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,847 Followers

Scarlett merely nodded and moaned as she felt this woman, a complete stranger, touching her breast through the merest of fabrics. As hot as Scarlett was, she told me later that she had felt the heat from the woman's hand. As I watched, mesmerized, the woman grabbed my girlfriend's breast more forcefully, squeezing its weight in her fingers, before hefting it upwards.

Behind his wife, the man leaned in as well and asked the same question. Scarlett turned her head to look at him, biting her lower lip between her teeth before saying "What are you waiting for?" Reaching around his wife, the man grabbed Scarlett's other breast. When he did, Scarlett threw her head back, pushing her breasts against the hands of those two strangers.

When one of Scarlett's moans stopped short in her throat and her body stiffened, my eyes opened in surprise; she was on the verge of another climax. And this time, so was I. Closing my eyes for a few seconds, gathering what little concentration I still had, I tried to wait for her. Her moans were now louder, much stronger, and the couple must has realized that she was going to cum. When I opened my eyes, I saw the woman leaning forward, kissing Scarlett on the cheek and whispering, "You are gorgeous, child. Thank you so much for this. Thank you for this blessing." Before kissing her again.

When Scarlett's hand reach behind and grabbed my hip, I got her message loud and clear. As I began pounding her, feeling my own climax rising fast, Scarlett reached up, grabbed the woman by the back of the neck and pulled her for a kiss. A real kiss; a tongue lashing and lip biting kind of kiss. And she also moaned her climax right into her mouth.

I felt my whole body going weak for a second before a great shiver shook me. The power of my climax surprised me, as I shook and shook, spending a ridiculous amount of sperm inside her. Scarlett finally broke the kiss, unable to hold it as she was ravaged by her third climax. As she rested on the trunk, Scarlett laughed, squeezing the woman's hand one last time. They both thanked us again before leaving. Slowly, gently, I pulled out of her pussy, hearing a large glob of cum falling to the ground. Scarlett laughed softly on the car.

My clothes were a ruined mess of sweat, rumpled all over. I removed my coat and only kept my pants and shirt. When Scarlett got up as well, she looked at me, with nothing on but her golden camisole. We both smiled at each other, in silence. My mind was utterly fried, unable to make sense of the show and this exhibitionist sex. Reaching inside the car, I threw her tong to her. As she struggled to keep her balance while putting it on, I asked, "Are you game to remain dressed like this until we get home?"

"Oh my love... After three climaxes in a row, you could ask me to strap myself on the hood of your Charger naked and I would." she said, grinning.

I realized that she was drunk more on the pleasure than on the alcohol. "Nah, I think that if I did strap you there, someone's going to grab you and run away before we get home. And I do want to sleep next to you tonight..."

She grinned, then looked at me for a second with a strange expression on her face. "You think we're going to sleep? I'm planning on getting at least six orgasms tonight."

I laughed as she said it, but couldn't quite decide if she was serious or not. "Really?" I asked, but got no reply.

Three hours later, in our shower, as I watched my cock pump in and out of her ass, and as her fingers pushed a sixth orgasm out of her body, I got my answer. She had given herself a fourth one in the car, masturbating as I drove, and I'd given her a fifth in the shower ten minutes ago, my mouth on her pussy. Oh, how life can sometimes be so very, very sweet.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,847 Followers