Breaking Clichés Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next hour or so was spent practicing fights. I'd had a few bouts of real-life D&D combat before, with foam weapons. Hand to hand was an altogether different sort of fight. I was proud to discover that I was the best among the recruits. As I was watching the other fights, I tried asking a few questions from the 2nd level vampires. Few answers. I did learn that most vampire girls were lesbians and most faeries men were gay. Most, not all.

After my practice fights, one of the second level vampires, a very good looking girl I had been talking to, clearly not a lesbian, said she wanted to fight me. My first reaction was a grin: the girl was very sexy, and I couldn't deny having stolen a few glances at her cleavage as we talked. And her costume was remarkable. Her character was obviously turned in the twenties, with a flaring short skirt over full length fishnet hose, tight corset with a long feather boa and a very large feather mounted on a delicate head band. She had hair and make-up to match.

When she cried her challenge out loud, the others made a space for us, and roughly half the people here were looking at us. I was already warmed up, eve sweaty, and this was probably going to be my biggest challenge. She had twice as many hp as I had and hit twice as hard: there was a huge proportional difference between levels 1 and 2. And I lost, by a small margin. I glanced at Scarlett, and she was shaking her head, clearly disappointed. I remembered to turn off my light, which earned me both boos and laughter from the crowd. And more disappointment by Alice, the vampire, who had just beaten me. She then smiled at me and said "Another time, perhaps... When your sire is not around."

"Bah!" Scarlett said. "If you want him he's yours. I don't fuck young pups."

"But, he turned his light off!" she replied.

Looking at me, Scarlett said "Turn it back on, pup. I wanna see what you're made of!"

Once more the crowd reacted, this time with laughter and oohs. As soon as I turned the light back on, Alice grabbed me by the collar and pulled me towards a hidden corner. As she pushed me against a wall, I saw Scarlett about 20 feet away, grinning. When she saw me looking at her, her expression changed and she became the serious Revena again. She was leaning against the doorframe, her arms and legs crossed, looking at Alice undressing me.

I didn't have much clothing, but Alice nonetheless had me naked in a matter of seconds. To her delight, I was already hard by the time she had. I didn't know if this, sex with complete strangers, was normal for her, but it certainly wasn't for me. Until now, Scarlett had been the girl with whom I'd gone from being strangers to sex in the least amount of time. Alice was walking all over that record. But regardless, it was turning me on enormously. What I really wanted to do was fuck Scarlett, but seeing her leaning against the wall and looking at me would have to be enough for now.

Alice was now looking at me from head to toe, and I would soon discover that there was usually an element of domination during post victory sex. Humiliation even. She grabbed my cock with her hand, squeezed it hard and smiled. I was sure that if I reached for her, she would turn me down, but I tried anyway. When I lifted my hands towards her breasts, she swatted it away. "Learn your manners, young vampire. You're in my control now. I can't compel you yet, but you're beaten." I grinned, unable to resist. "Oh, you like that? Kneel down, then."

So I did. Standing very close to me, Alice began to slowly remove her skirt. The laces seemed complicated, but gradually, turning around teasingly, she unsnapped it and it fell to the ground. I'm normally not a huge fan of full length hose, I much prefer stay-ups, but faced with Alice's hips and her panty-clad ass and pussy, I had to admit that I was turned on. Really turned on. I leaned forward, trying to reach her flesh, mere inches away from me. She stopped me again. "Soon, beaten man. Soon. But first, you have to remove the hose." I proceeded to pull it down gently, making sure not to touch her panties. I was sorely tempted to get up, grab her and fuck her against the wall, but I resisted, sticking to my role.

Soon I found myself kneeling fully in front of her, untying her elaborately laced shoes. They were fancy, but not too much: she had fought me while wearing them, after all. Eventually she was naked from her panties down. "Kiss it." she said softly. Without looking up, I smiled and shook my head. I had never been a fan of feet, but could see that it fit the situation. I grabbed her foot, pulled it up slightly and bent down even more to kiss her foot. After I did, I began planting more kisses higher up, but she stopped me when I reached her calf. "Soon... You're doing good so far. Just be patient."

Eventually I undressed her completely and enjoyed the moment, captivated by the intricateness of her costume. But her body captivated me more. She had a barely shaven bush, had probably removed only the hair on her thighs. Either it was her own preference, or she was keeping it that was to be as much in character as she could. Her breasts, decent C cups, were crowned with extremely pale pink aureolas. I didn't know if she had coloured them somehow, but the effect was stunning. They were very small, yet had prominent nipples. I was looking forward to devouring them. She had put her large feather back on after the fight, and had kept her boa all through the undressing process. She as using it to tease me, hiding and unveiling her breasts as I looked at them. Now, as I was standing in front of her as naked as she was, she lay the boa around my neck and grabbed my cock. I was still rock hard, with an unobstructed view of her breasts, but the feminine boa around my neck made it clear that I was the submissive one. "You want them? Wanna suck on them?" As I leaned forward, she stopped me. "Wait! Hungry, aren't you? I'm half of a mind to make you wait... Instead, you can kiss and suck them, but you can only touch me with your mouth. No hands, nothing."

Until that moment, I had never realized that I each and every time I had sucked on a girl or woman's breasts, I had always touched and grabbed them. At first I thought her request was just silly domination stuff, but as I kneeled down and began kissing her breasts, it felt enjoyably different. After tracing a circle with my tongue around her left aureola, I leaned in further and sucked it entirely in my mouth. I gently bit on her flesh, holding it firmly in my mouth as my tongue still played with her engorged nipple. The fact that the sole contact between us was her breast was peculiar, and I knew I would have to try that with Scarlett. Later. Right now I wanted nothing more than to ravish that girl, but refrained from doing so. I moved onto her other nipple, widening the circle of my caresses to her entire breast. I moaned when I felt her pressing her two breasts on either side of my face. When I shook my head from side to side, I heard her laughing softly. Her breasts were very delicious, and even though I was spoiled with Scarlett's massive breasts, I found that I was extremely aroused as I feasted on Alice's. I knew my cock was still rock hard.

When I straightened up, standing very close to her and looking down into her eyes, she didn't even budge. I was breathing hard, ready to grab and fuck her, but she wasn't impressed. "Quiet down, loser." She tsk, shaking her head from side to side. Throwing a glance at Scarlett, Alice added "Young vampires these days... They think they're entitled to everything." I didn't look at Scarlett, but kept my eyes locked on her. I was breathing hard, and moved closer to her, ready to pounce on her like a panther. She could see it, and despite her cool attitude, I could see that it was having an effect on her. She cleared her throat nervously before saying "Now, you're going to pick me up and bring me to that table, but if you let your cock touch my pussy in the process, I'm going to whip your ass again."

I grabbed her sideways, like a child, and lifted her into my arms. When I sat her on the table, she opened her thighs. When I moved between them she stopped me with a hand on my chest, but very weakly, uttering a half-whispered moan in the process. I was sure that if I were to guide my cock against her pussy right now, she wouldn't be able to resist. She was as ready as I was to fuck, I could see it in her body language and her expression. Despite her act. But I stopped again. My cock was painfully hard, inches away from her pussy. "Make me ready for you first." she whispered, in a shaky voice.

Grinning like a wolf, I kneeled down again and caressed her pussy with my fingers a few times. It had been years since I had been with a woman with a full bush. Scarlett was shaven perfectly smooth and the only other girl I was intimate with, Karianne, kept her closely trimmed. When Alice lay down on her back and really opened herself to me, I dove in. I was planning on going gently, but when I felt both her hands on my head, pulling me against her, I instantly knew she was already more than ready, her lips drenched. It felt peculiar to feel a full bush on my face again, even though it should be the most natural thing in the world. I felt her hair tickle me and get caught in my few days-old beard, but I didn't really mind. Alice tasted really good and I was extremely aroused.

Soon, though, I needed more. I stood up and even though she was surprised by my move, she didn't say anything. As I grabbed my cock and aimed it down towards her, I could see her eyes darting between my own and my cock. Using her arms to raise herself slightly, she eventually stared at my cock as I teased and tickled her pussy. Before long my cock was all wet, coated with a glistening mix of her juices and my saliva. I pushed my cock from the top of her hole all the way until my balls pressed against her lips, making sure to press it down against her clit. Alice grinned, then soon let her head fall backwards as I pleased her more.

When, partly by accident, my cock head slipped inside her slightly, maybe one inch, Alice's head popped back up and she looked at me. She was now grinning, her eyes half closed, and said "Take me, I wanna feel that cock inside me." I pushed in, maybe another inch, but stopped. Her eyes opened in surprise, but I wanted to tease her. In this position she couldn't really move, couldn't impose her will. I pulled out completely, hearing the wet pop of my cock as I did. I pushed against her clit once more, up and down. Alice laughed, letting herself fall down on the table. Her breasts bounced against her chest, then swayed for a few seconds as she took another breath. She definitely had very fine breasts, firm and round, and I was half tempted to bend forward and suck on them again.

But while I was teasing Alice, I was also teasing myself. I wanted my cock inside her as much as she did. Turning my head around, I looked at Scarlett, still leaning against the wall, watching the show. She grinned, winked and thrust her own hips forward, urging me on. She then walked towards us and ended up standing right beside me. Alice saw her and giggled: she must have guessed that Scarlett was my girlfriend in real life. I didn't feel like giggling. Instead I pushed my cock back inside her pussy and pushed in. Half-way in, then a pull back to lubricate my shaft, and finally all the way inside her.

Alice moaned out loudly, her hands reaching for my arms as she gripped me tightly. Scarlett reached for Alice's breast and she traced the underside of her breasts lightly. Then, with a smile, she looked at me and said "Pup, enjoy her and come find me. Karma said that we had a mission. But make sure she remembers you for a long time first!" With that she turned around and walked away.

I was still deep inside Alice when she said "Girlfriend?"

"Hmm hmm." I nodded.

"Lucky bastard!"

I laughed as I heard her, the second time today I was reminded of my luck. But as Alice's muscles squeezed hard around my cock, my mind focused back on her. She slipped her legs up between my arms and placed her calves on my shoulders. This new position allowed two things: first I felt her sweet ass on my thighs, and second I was able to penetrate her an inch deeper in this new position. "Fuck you're big!" she moaned. All my life I was never able to determine if girls and women said that because it was true or because they wanted to make us feel good. I still didn't know, and I didn't care.

I gripped her thighs just above her hips and began fucking her properly. Alice's breasts began dancing again, her pale aureolas moving about in hypnotizing circles. Alice turned her head sideways slightly and opened her mouth wide in a silent cry. "Harder... harder..." she moaned as I happily obliged. Shortly her entire body was being shaken as my cock pistoned into her. Usually I like to change positions often, but she felt so damn good around my cock like this that I just kept on plowing her. I eventually realized that she was rubbing her thighs together, putting rhythmic pressure on her clit. When I felt her hands on either side of my arms, pushing them against her thighs, I got the message and squeezed.

Alice's moans suddenly got a lot louder. As the combination of deep hard thrusts and that extra pressure on her clit pushed her higher and higher, I felt my own climax burgeoning. I felt like a well-oiled machine as our movements synced up, and as sweat rose from our skin. My thighs felt hot, and soon slightly painful as I kept trying to answer her calls of "harder..." that kept coming on. Eventually the whole table began moving as I fucked her hard, making her entire body jerk on the wood.

When I saw a few drops of my sweat fall from my chin onto her already sparkling belly, I felt Alice's body contort around my cock and against my arms. I slipped my hands deeper around and between her thighs, pressing my pinkies hard against her lips. That was all she needed. Once, a long time ago, I'd had a screamer girlfriend. Or so I thought. Until now. When Alice screamed her orgasm, it took me by utter surprise and I nearly froze. I was pretty sure the entire neighbourhood would hear her scream. Then a second, and a third... My ears were ringing, I was laughing but I never stopped plowing her. The first scream pushed my climax back down and I ended up fucking her harder still as she climaxed.

When I felt my climax finally surging, Alice was trashing on the table, moaning and groaning incoherently. She was drenched with our sweat, her hair plastered on the table top and her arms above her head. My eyes were fixed on her decidedly wonderful breasts as I came and came, emptying myself into her. Gradually, my intense pleasure became tinged with pain, and I knew my legs were already shaking. I held on as long as I could before collapsing on the floor, laughing and moaning. Now sitting on the table, Alice looked at me and said "I knew you'd be a great fuck. Damn that was good!" I couldn't reply yet, but she took my grin as a compliment. She then jumped down from the table and helped me up. After a nice, wet hug, she kissed me a long time before adding "I hope you two are staying here a while. I wouldn't mind fucking your girlfriend before you leave..."

"That can probably be arranged..." I replied with a naughty smile.

Alice and I dressed back up again, and I helped her into her complicated corset. We walked back to the main room and were surprised with a round of applause from the remaining vampires. Alice bowed gracefully, grinning. She must be used to her screams being heard by others, and obviously didn't care.

Scarlett looked at me and winked again before resuming her Revena character. I saw that she had been talking to Karma. She came to me, with her hard, pissed-off expression on her face once more, and grabbed my hand. "We have a small mission. Come with me." And so I followed. Part of me expected her to bring me to some room and fuck me, but she didn't. And in any case, her plan would have been foiled.

Two blocks away from from the initiation building, we saw a group of three faeries. One guy and two girls, all greens. They looked rather stunning, all glitter and barely any clothing. I had to say that the two girls were sexy as hell, but on the other hand I felt pretty lucky to be a vamp right now: I really couldn't see myself in the definitely feminine faerie costume the guy was wearing.

They were obviously here one some sort of initiation mission, as they looked very nervous. We couldn't hide our gems for any reason, so getting the jump on them was difficult. Somehow we managed, and we dispatched them very quickly. I got 3 points of dmg, and killed one, while Scarlett got 4 points while dispatching the others. They all turned off their lights, but one of the girls hesitated, looking at Scarlett. When they fled, Scarlett screamed "Go back to your nests! You still have birthing fluids all over your pretty wings!" We both laughed at that, and for a brief moment Scarlett looked at me out of character. But as I was about to talk, she blinked and fell back into her Revena persona.

Looking at the ground, I found a parchment. Probably not an accident; the faeries had likely been instructed to drop it in case of a defeat. Scarlett read it, frowned and said we had to go back to Karma. When he read the parchment in turn, he grinned, saying that we had intercepted a very nice bit of info. Part of my mind knew that this was all orchestrated. But it felt so damned real! Karma was really good in his role. So was Scarlett, clearly. Gradually, I felt my mind releasing its critical bias and forgot about the real world. Karma was really proud of us and asked us to get this message to the coven leader. He asked if he wanted us to call a cab, implying that some cab drivers were in the game. "No need," said Scarlett, "we have a car."

"We do?" I asked, surprised.

"Shut up, pup." she said, before making a call I wasn't allowed to listen to.

I was still grinning as we went back out and, curiously, Scarlett hailed a cab. We saw no pin on the driver, and he looked strangely at us for a while. I smiled at him, showing him my fake teeth. He then snorted and turned around, obviously used to seeing this in the neighbourhood. We had a twenty minute ride to do, and I was wondering what what going on, as Karma said that it was only a ten minute ride. We arrived at a big apartment complex, and Scarlett asked the driver to leave us near the garage door. She knocked on the huge steel door and it opened a few seconds later.

Inside, the first thing I saw was a deep red 1969 Dodge Charger. I knew that Charger, with it's black hood and bands on the back. And a second later I saw Alex, my friend from the Charger board. On his lapel, he had a vampire pin, but with no gem. Scarlett went to him, moving her hand in his face and telling him to give me the keys to the car. He now had an empty expression on his face, staring at her. He got the keys from his pocket, but seemed to resist. Scarlett then leaned in and kissed him. And real kiss, tongue and all. After that, he threw the keys to me. Stunned, and grinning, I realized that Scarlett had just put compulsion on him. Scarlett quickly got in the car and closed the door. As I smiled at Alex, walking to the driver side, he grinned, winked and said "You fucking lucky bastard!" Third time today! I laughed as I heartedly agreed.

"Talk to you later, mate!" I said, before getting in his glorious Charger.

"Take care of her!" Alex said, still grinning.

"Don't worry, I'll return her without a scratch or dent!"

"I was talking about your girl!"

We were all laughing as we left, the deep rumble of his 440 resonating the garage. Now this was more like it! I was finally in control of something, was finally in my natural element. Scarlett guided me, using her cellphone's GPS. When we reached a rather deserted street, I asked Scarlett if I could go out of character for a minute. At first she didn't answer and kept looking ahead with her no-nonsense expression on her face. Then she broke, grinned and said "Yes!" I stopped the car in the middle of the street and suddenly Scarlett was sitting upon me, her thighs on either side of me. And we were kissing. Passionately. I kept trying to thank her through the kissing, and soon my hands found her ass and squeezed her hard. "Hmmm, are you trying to tell me something?"