Breaking Clichés Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers

I moved down and tickled her belly with my tongue; same result. I then spread her legs opened, and even though I knew she was faking and I could see her breathing shallowly, it was really thrilling. Her pussy had been exquisite, and I was looking forward to mounting her again. As I knelt between her splayed open thighs it felt both very normal, the missionary position, and very crazy, the necrophilia fetish. As I lay down and made my cock touch her pussy, I looked up. When I saw her face again, twisted sideways with her mouth open, I felt a thrill deep inside my belly. "You're really going to do this, pup?" Revena asked, clearly in character. "You're really going to fuck a dead girl?"

"Why not?" I replied, feigning nonchalance.

"Well, it's rape. We just killed her, she can't decide."

"Yeah, precisely, she's dead. Can't complain either..."

Somehow this brief exchange made the thing even more real. Leaning sideways above her dead body, I slipped my cock against and then inside her pussy. She didn't move, didn't budge, didn't make a sound. Nor did she accommodate for my angle, so I had to push her left leg further away from me. Then I pushed up above her and began fucking her. It really felt profoundly strange, to fuck this dead weight, utterly still under me. I channeled my inner and roleplay vampire, looking at the blood on her body, and let myself go. Staring into her dead eyes though, was too much. I grinned, then closed my eyes.

When I opened them again, Scarlett was laying down right next to the dead girl, face down. Her ass was pushed upwards, and she was moving it from side to side. That was a move I recognized. She wanted anal. And suddenly I remembered that our little snack was an all you can eat. I looked at Scarlett and whispered "Wait a sec..." before pulling out of the girl's pussy. I turned her around on her belly, which was harder than I would have thought. But once it was done, I straddled her thighs and spat on her ass, aiming my glob of spit on her anus. She didn't move. Even when my thumb began massaging my lube against her asshole, she maintained her role of the dead girl. When Scarlett saw me, she grinned, then moved closer to spit on my cock.

And so, with a lot of lube, I proceeded to assfuck the body of a dead girl, covered with her own blood. All roleplay, yet definitively mind-bogglingly realistic. When I felt my glans penetrating her sphincter and popping in, I grinned. Obviously the girl could stop us at any time, and I had even given her an additional safeword earlier. She didn't squeak. I spat again on my cock near her asshole, and pushed in deeper. Scarlett, right next to my ear now, whispered "Do you realize that she's probably never been assfucked in her life? You're taking her anal cherry even though she's dead."

"Gods yes... And it feels extraordinary!"

It did! As I watched my cock penetrating slowly, an inch at a time before pulling back slightly and adding spit, I was shaking. For the first time in my life I was truly living my vampire fantasy because and with the most amazing girl in the world, my lover. Not only that, but we were partners on this unfolding quest, have killed our first faeries, have just compelled our first human girl and were now fucking her dead body. It was too much, it was awesome. And as I bottomed out inside her, I felt a powerful surge of love for the woman beside me. "Fuck her..." she whispered. I pulled out slowly, making sure there was enough lube, and pushed myself all the way back down. Reaching under her body, I grabbed both her small breasts and began plowing faster. Leaning my mouth against her ear, I whispered "The merest sound from you and I'll slow down." Nothing, no reaction. I could hear her breathing, harder now, but everything she could control, she did.

Soon I was fucking her harder, although always keeping in mind that assfucking always requires a gentler touch. I could feel my orgasm building slowly, and I was looking forward to filling her ass with my cum. It was not to be. My sire, next to me, finally said "It's my turn now, pup. Give me that cock, and don't be too gently about it. I pulled out of the girl's ass slowly, and moved away from her. Not too far though. Scarlett was on all fours next to the girl, and as I positioned myself behind her, she leaned forward towards her neck. Looking down, I could see that Scarlett had already been playing with her ass; it was already wet with her saliva.

Doing my bidding, I pointed my cock towards a second ass, and pushed myself in. Much quicker. Scarlett and I had a long history of anal sex, had even done it on our first date, so I knew that if she asked me not to be too gentle, it meant that she was ready. We were going to test that. After popping her sphincter, I reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her mouth away from the girl's neck. "You'll be able to feed on my command, and on my command only." She looked at me, fury in her eyes. And it was then that I pushed in, much faster and rougher than a few minutes ago. Scarlett cried and even screamed as I bottomed out.

And then moaned. "Shit! I've been waiting for this for days now! Fuck my ass, lover!"

One hand on her hip, the other in her hair, I rammed my cock up her ass just like I knew she loved. I spat again, feeling the slight resistance disappearing as I sped up. I released Scarlett's hair and my eyes opened in astonishment as she faked one lat bite fest against the girl's neck. With both my hands on her hips, I pulled hard on her sweet body, driving the both of us towards a climax. Scarlett had cum a few times from anal alone in the past, but I could now see that one of her hands was disappearing beneath her. Just as I thought that I would climax first, she surprised me with a lightning fast climax. We both came roughly at the same time. As I emptied myself deep inside her ass, I felt her twitching, knowing just how much she enjoyed that. It was crazy how much this girl loved sex in all its forms.

My body was sending me signals that I should stop, but I didn't want to. I was crying out myself as I finally had to stop, losing the inescapable sensitivity of a post-climax cock. I remained inside her ass though, absolutely unmoving for a while, before resuming a few very slow penetrations.

Eventually I had to pull out and crashed on the bed next to the two girls. Scarlett and I were both breathing hard, holding hands. The girl was silent, and I grinned "Hey strange girl we barely know, you can stop playing dead..."

"Really?" she piped, looking up with a grin.

"Yeah. That was amazing! Thanks a lot!" I said.

"Indeed." Added Scarlett. "Don't worry about what I said before killing you. I was just playing. You were amazing!"

"Thanks! I was so nervous, and it turned out really fun! Thanks for the climax! You guys were great!" she said, crawling over both us, hugging us awkwardly.

Later, Scarlett and I managed to find a shower to clean ourselves up, careful not not mess up our make-up too much. One of the make-up artists offered to do some retouching before we left. As we got back in the Charger, I took a deep breath, still thrilled about the whole thing. We were heading for the biggest Coven, and apparently we would be allowed to meet the biggest, baddest vampire of the city. I turned towards Scarlett and said "I love you. Thank you so much for this!"

"I love you as well, my little vampire."

========================

And now, dear readers that have made it this far in this series, a question. I have ideas for a second part of this vampire roleplaying story, but I haven't decided on the narrative type. I deliberately chose to keep the questing side very light to focus on the erotica. I could that again in the second part, that's option #1: more of the same. Option #2 is to make more room for the quest and intrigues. Option #3 would be to turn this into a full vampire experience, as if the characters (including John, the narrator) were convinced that everything was real. Let me know what you prefer! It will take some time before the final story makes it to the site (think months), but if there are enough comments and "votes" for one of the options, I'll do it!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers