Breaking Clichés Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,833 Followers

"Oh, that must have been hard to say..." I felt her cheeks move as she smiled against my neck.

"Don't push your luck, little girl..." I growled.

Moving back, she looked at me. "Or what? You're going to punish me?" she asked in her highest pitched voice, lowering her head and looking at me with a sad expression. "You know I hate to be punished!"

"You little minx! You know perfectly well that if I were to strap you to the bed and have my way with you, you wouldn't hate it, you'd climax! In fact, you're probably getting wet just thinking about it!"

"Now now! Don't be a tease!" she said, her expression changing.

After dinner we decided to head out. Scarlett asked me to leave first, to get ready. "Ready for what?" I asked, but got no answer. I found Karianne's room and headed out with her and Judd. With the sun setting, the view was breathtaking. And I wasn't talking about Scarlett. Late Spring back home was a mess of dirty snow, slush, grey skies and cold rain. Here, it was glorious! The snow all around us was pure white, yet it wasn't cold at all. I wasn't sure I understood how the mix of high altitude, low pressure and other such phenomenon explained this paradise, but it was stunning.

We walked to the extensive spa section. On the website of our hotel, we were truly amazed by that. There were heated pools, cold pools, mineral water pools, dry and wet saunas as well as countless jacuzzis all over the place. Some of them rather secluded. And each and every one of those spots had a splendid view to the mountain as well as heat lamps that were supposed to allow us to be comfortable in swimsuits.

Back in rooms, we hadn't really known quite how to dress. We'd seen many people dressed in shorts and tee-shirt despite the snow everywhere. We had settled on our swimsuits and covered ourselves with thick bathrobes. Near the heated and mineral pools, despite the fading light, it was warm enough that we soon discarded our bathrobes. We found an empty jacuzzi and settled in to wait for Scarlett.

She joined us a few minutes later, and the three of us froze as she walked in. Her bikini was rather small, but we'd all seen her wearing smaller ones, or even nude many times. Yet somehow that bikini was something else entirely. The top was quite typical: it was a string bikini, a real one, and the small triangles of black fabric covered her nipples and most of her breasts's lower part. Then again, a typical string bikini on Scarlett is a mind-bending affair. It was remarkably sexy, as expected, but that was not what made that bikini special.

Normally, sexy bikini bottoms are shaped like a V, with the strings extending and enhancing that delicate line between a woman's mound and her thighs. And such bikinis usually work very well on Scarlett. This one wasn't a typical sexy bikini. The bottom was also a string bikini, with thin strings holding the small patch of spandex. What made it unique was that these strings were perfectly horizontal. And the line they made was quite a few inches below her waist. If I'd had to imagine what such a thing would look like, I don't think it would have worked in my mind. But boy did this bikini work!

Scarlett had curves in all the right places and even her mound was pronounced, as if it was challenging men around her, cheeky and insolent. On either side of that mound, just before her skin rose to become her upper thighs, there was a cleft. A deep and very sexy cleft. Now, instead of extending that clef, her bikini's horizontal strings cut right across is. The effect was remarkable, as the black fabric bridged the cleft, showing the smooth transition where her lower abdomen faded out to nothing.

Somehow the horizontal line served as a clear contrast to her curves, breaking the normal lines but highlighting them even more. The startling horizontal black line cut across her upper thighs, her hips and her mound, highlighting a new sort of cleavage. I had often admired the cleavage her breasts often made as well as the buttocks cleavage that some of her dresses with low cut backs made, but it was the first time I was seeing a cleavage between a mound and a thigh!

Obviously if her pussy hadn't been flawlessly shaven we would have seen a lot of her bush. As it stood, it was painfully sexy and as she walked towards us, the dance of her thighs and the veiling and unveiling of those two smooth clefts were breathtaking. She walked to the jacuzzi and slowly walked in, as if nothing special was going on. When she settled comfortably in the hot water, she looked at us, as we stared slack-jawed, and laughed. "Well well, looks like my hunch was right! I wasn't sure about that bottom, but I get the feeling that it works!"

"Damn!" I exclaimed! "I'm torn between the desire to ask you to stand up to see it again, or rip it of and fuck you right here!"

They all laughed at my comment, but we did manage to make her stand up again. Scarlett modelled her bikini, or more precisely her mound and thighs and ass, to us in perfect calm and assurance, revelling in the attention she was getting. As she sat down, I looked around and saw that many people had also taken advantage of Scarlett's confidence. "Scarlett, if you do that too often, not only will you have to handle the three of us wanting to fuck you, but you may provoke an orgy..." Karianne and Judd looked around and saw a few people still looking.

"Bah... Just all in a day's work..." Scarlett replied, not even bothering to look around.

As we were all smiling at Scarlett's comment, Karianne asked "So, anyone here ever had an orgy?"

Scarlett replied, deadpan, "Not yet, but the day is young.".

"What counts as an orgy?" asked Judd.

"Oh, I don't know, anything more than four or five."

"Nope." he replied.

And it was the same with me and Scarlett. Her darkest fantasy rape had come close, but not quite what we had in mind when we thought about orgies. We talked about it for a while, and soon enough I felt Karianne's leg, then hand, against my thigh. I could also see that Scarlett was sitting closer to Judd and had her own hand on his thigh. Looking at him, I briefly wondered what I'd feel, or do, if Scarlett had told me that she'd had real feelings for him. Not a good chain of thought, not tonight, not with Karianne's hand creeping higher and higher on my thigh.

The four us us had first had sex together at Halloween last year, and twice since. But while Scarlett had encouraged some intimacy between me and Karianne, it hadn't been the case with Judd. Friendship and sex, which is what we had with Judd, wasn't what we had with Karianne. Looking at him, and judging by the awkward angle his arm was positioned at, I was pretty sure that his hand was right against Scarlett's pussy. When she turned her head to smile at him, I briefly tried to imagine how I'd feel if she had told me that— But no, once more I was confronted with the fact that it was not a good idea to imagine such a scenario. Fuck! I was supposed to be alright with that! When Karianne's hand brushed my cock through my swim trunks, it broke me out of my perfidious thoughts. And almost at the same time, Scarlett asked "What about you Karianne?" And I realized that while she'd asked the question, she was the only one who hadn't answered it.

"Oh..." she said, blushing. "Well, looks like I'm the only one crazy enough to do it! I've done it, only twice, and only in my freshman year."

"What?" Scarlett blurted out, clearly surprised. "And you've never told me about it?"

"No! I didn't tell anyone about it! But we weren't so close back then, so..."

"Well?" Judd asked, all the while placing his arm around Scarlett's shoulders and hugging her tightly. "How was it?"

"Crazy! I was single at the time, not even a sexual partner. One of my roommates, as I lived in a very inexpensive commune, invited me to an orgy one night. He was very nervous and I could guess that he wanted to fuck me. I said I'd try, but made it clear that we would not have sex together because I didn't want my daily life to be awkward with him."

"Poor guy..." I said, and the others laughed.

Karianne smiled and said "Now, now... It's not that bad. Let me finish. I was very nervous the first time I went, both fascinated and frightened by it all. We were in a huge house with people fucking everywhere. There must have been fifty people in that house... The second time I went, I was much more at ease, and ended up fucking so many—" Karianne stopped, and was suddenly very shy about it, not wanting to tell the number. "Let's just say that I fucked a lot of people that night. And at one point, I was on all fours sucking a cock and being fucked from behind. As a guy pulled away from my pussy, another one replaced him, and at one point I looked back and it was my roommate. I just sighed and let him have me. He came inside me, with a condom of course, and afterwards he simply lay there contended on the floor, looking at me being taken by— Oh fuck!" she swore, laughing. "I've never told that story and it makes me look like a fucking slut!"

We laughed with her, and Scarlett leaned forward, saying "Never fear, my little love bird. I'm probably wetter than this jacuzzi right now."

"And I'm pretty sure," I added, "that Judd and I are both hard enough to recreate that scene where you suck one cock and are fucked by another one."

Karianne smiled, and suddenly asked "So, are we going to have an orgy this week?"

There was a brief silence in the jacuzzi, where we all looked at each other. Judd asked, while he was now clearly fondling Scarlett's breasts, "If we need more than four people, how are we going to find people willing to do that?"

"Oh, I don't think that's going to be a problem..." I said. "We just have to let you two" I said, looking at both girls, "walk around in your bikinis and see which couples look up and smile as they talk about you."

"Wait a minute now!" Scarlett said. "I don't mind when the four of us fuck—"

But she was interrupted by Karianne. "Don't mind? You gush like a damned fountain when we do!"

"Ok ok..." she conceded, smiling. "But with complete strangers?"

"Of course." Karianne said. "Are you sure you want to run into those people afterwards?"

"I get that, but still... I've never had true one night stands in my life. Heck! John here is probably the guy I've had sex with that I knew the least." she grinned, looking at me. "Damned, dominating beast!"

We laughed at the joke, as Karianne and Judd already knew that Scarlett liked to be dominated in bed, and that sometimes I needed some prodding to become that dominant. "Come to think of it, I didn't really know Judd either when we had our first foursome... Am I turning into a slut?"

"Nah," came Karianne's reply. "Just revealing your true nature as a sex-obsessed feminist!"

As we laughed, Scarlett opened her mouth, looking furious. But she soon closed it, a baffled expression on her face. "Well, maybe."

After the laughter settled, I looked at Scarlett and asked "Are you serious? You're really opened to the idea?"

"But of course my love... As long as you're here with me, there isn't much I wouldn't be willing to try."

"Awww... Isn't that cute!" said Karianne.

As the joking and teasing piled up, I couldn't help but think about the fact that her own relationship wasn't going very well. Scarlett then said "It's getting dark isn't it? What if we turn off the jacuzzi lights... There. Oooh, much more intimate. Here Kar, take this," she said, giving Karianne her bikini bottom, "while I impale myself on your lover's cock." We smiled as we watched her move back and grin as she felt Judd's cock filling her. "All this talk about sex and too many cocks had me worked up pretty well!"

As Judd fully and openly grabbed Scarlett's majestic breasts under her bikini, Karianne turned to me and kissed me. And despite the passing time, the sleeping in the plane, despite dinner and the conversation, it was as if we were rekindling our earlier kiss. She mounted me face to face, pushed her bikini bottom sideways and let my cock slip inside her as we kept on kissing. It had already been many weeks since we'd had sex, and the feeling of my cock parting her lips in the hot bubbly water was exquisite. She had been wet already, but fucking in water is always a distinctive experience.

While it was dark, there were other people around and we couldn't just fuck as explicitly as we wanted. Even Scarlett and Judd were more grinding against each other than they were properly fucking. Soon though, we wanted something more. Scarlett leaned forward and placed her hand on Karianne's shoulder. We all heard her whisper "Let me think about that orgy thing, but in the meantime, instead of nearly having one with the four of us, why don't we spend the night with our currently, er, impaled partners?"

"Just like that? No orgy but a swinger's night instead?"

"Why not?" Scarlett said.

"What if the guys don't want to?"

"We just don't let them decide!"

Of course, while both girls got up a few moments later, Scarlett's bikini back where it belonged, Judd and I couldn't simply do the same. So we waited a bit in a peculiar silence, filled with smiles and eagerness. Judd said "I think I can manage it now." and he left with Scarlett. When I looked at Karianne, who had disengaged from my cock to let me cool down, she had a strange expression on her face. What she said took me by surprise.

"I've been wondering if he's come along with us only to fuck her one last time." she said. I didn't reply, but grabbed her hand. "I don't mind them fucking, obviously, but it doesn't feel right if he only came for this. And for the skiing."

"Is it so bad between you two?" I asked.

"No, not at all actually. Daily life with him is fun, and I'm pretty sure he likes being around me. It's just that we've both come to realize that our relationship is just that, fun."

"And you want more?"

Karianne frowned when I asked that. "Of course! I'm not a shallow person!" she replied, slightly surprised by my question.

"That's not what I was suggesting, my dear. But if you're having a great time with him, and he with you, are you sure you want something more right now in your life?" I looked at her, glancing at her young, proud and pert breasts. "You're what, 24? That's plenty of time left to find someone to build your life with."

"Like what you and Scarlett have?" she asked, grinning.

"Maybe, yes. Do you love him?" I asked.

"Yes. And I've told him and he's told me. But somehow, when he did say it, it hasn't impacted me like some of my other boyfriends. And I get the feeling it's the same for him. So we've begun to grow apart, and I fear we're on our last weeks together, or maybe even days. But it's not so bad. I may even be the one to break things off. I know I don't need to find my soulmate like Scarlett found with you," my heart lunged when I heard her say that, and I thought about the ring hidden in my suitcase. "but I do want to be with someone who deeply loves me."

I guess Karianne realized that she had said something. "Uh oh... You did know that she thought of you... Oh damn. Come on! Don't tell me you didn't know? Crap!" She looked furious with herself. I grabbed her, pulled her to me and kissed her lips.

"Don't worry about a thing, my little love bird." I said, echoing the pet name Scarlett had used earlier. Karianne looked at me with a strange expression, her earlier frustration evaporated. I looked into her eyes and said "I know it's not the same, but I do love you Karianne. You've become quite an important part of my life. It doesn't replace what you—"

"Shhhh." she said, a finger on my lips. She was grinning, her eyes glowing. "I know. And I would never want to come between you two anyway. But as long as we're being honest, I love you too, John. More than I thought I would at first. And, I do have a surprise for you." she said, punctuating her sentence with a quick kiss. "Give me fifteen minutes and come and join me in my room."

And with that, the little nymph rose from the water, got out of the jacuzzi with a memorable grace, and left. I stared at her as she walked away, enjoying her lithe silhouette, so different than Scarlett's. Maybe I was imagining it, maybe she did it on purpose, but her rounded little ass seemed to sway more than usual, which was saying a lot. Karianne was a dancer, and even when she was walking normally, she seemed to be made of some mysterious feminine fluid, her every movement captivating.

After the longest fifteen minutes ever, I got up and walked to our hotel and found her room. We didn't have adjoining rooms, which we had found irritating at first, but now didn't seem to bad. I knocked on her door and a few moments later saw the door open. The room was pitch black and I heard more than saw her moving quickly away. "Come in!" she said from deep within. When the spring-loaded door closed itself behind me, the single sliver of light vanished and I was left in utter darkness. "Walk forward a couple of yards." Karianne whispered. "Ok, now stop and undress." When I was done, she added "Don't move and don't touch me, let me touch you."

My cock, which was already hardening because of this unconventional setting, surged as she said that. I then heard Karianne humming a tune softly and judging by the sound of her feet, I guessed that she was dancing around me. Here and there, I felt her hands touching me, then a kiss or two on my shoulders and chest. She then let her hair caress my arms, then thighs, and heard her giggle as she blew on my hard cock. As she straightened, she made one of her breasts touch the underside of my cock, and I groaned. "Oooh, but we're not done." After that she danced more vigorously and began touching me more forcefully.

Karianne moved behind me and made her nipples trace two long lines from the small of my back to my scapulae before planting another kiss on my neck. As her kiss transformed and became wetter, I felt her nails tracing many more lines from my shoulders to my thighs. She then bit me gently and whispered "Tonight I'm not Karianne, I'm a fox." When she turned around, I felt a piece of fur touching my ass. When the image of Karianne wearing a foxtail buttplug burst into my mind, I gasped. But it couldn't mean... "I'm your fox. All yours. All."

Oh shit... From the first moment I saw Karianne's ass, I've been dreaming of fucking it. Fucking her lovely ass. But alas, I learned that she was an anal virgin and wanted to remain that way. Gradually, as she saw me having anal sex with Scarlett, she seem to open up slowly. A couple of months ago she promised me that if she ever changed her mind, I'd be the first she'd allow there. And now, now it seemed that... Damn! "You can touch it," she said "but don't pull it out now." She'd said 'now'. This was it!

She moved around me, grinding her ass and tail against my ass, hip, upper thigh and now cock. With one hand I grabbed her torso, between her breasts, and pulled her against me. I felt a guêpière below her breasts, but for now I didn't really care. With the other, I cupped of of her delicious asscheeks and mauled it ferociously. I'm pretty sure I could spend hours playing with her ass. While not quite as impossibly beautiful as Scarlett's breasts, Karianne's asscheeks were nevertheless mind-boggling. In fact, I was pretty sure I had never seen such buttocks with my own eyes. And now it was dark. My hands would have to do.

Yet that tail, which tickled my legs as much as it tickled my imagination, drew me. I gently wrapped my hand around it and felt it's length. The thrill I got was more powerful than I had thought. I then moved back up and closed my hands very close to her asshole and pulled slightly on the plug. Karianne gasped and laughed, turning her head to kiss me on the cheek. "Are you serious?" I asked, trying not to growl like the fox she was supposed to be.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,833 Followers