Breaking Clichés Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes... Tonight, I'm all yours. My ass is going to be another ring of virginity on your cock."

"Another?" I asked, playfully nibbling on her ear. "You will be my first virgin, my dear. Until meeting Scarlett, all my girlfriends had been older than me." Karianne moaned as I bit her lips a bit harder. I then asked "Can I ask you for another big favour?"

"As I said, I'm all yours, ask away."

"Can I see you dancing with the tail?" I asked my very favourite dancer.

"With pleasure my precious love." she replied, her voice low and throaty.

And with those simple words, spoken with innocent frankness, the mood changed. Karianne had created a very light, playful atmosphere, highly erotic with her promise of anal sex. And with those words, 'my precious love', she froze in my arms. "John—"

"Stop it." I interrupted her. "Don't say it. Don't say you're sorry. My heart jumped when I heard your words, and I don't want to take anything away from that moment." Karianne tried to turn around, but I grabbed onto her hip and held her in place. "You're not going anywhere, my little fox." I was glad to hear her very small laugh, only part of a giggle. I didn't want this to turn into a huge deal.

Karianne said "I'm not sorry to have said it, John. I just don't want you to think that I'd ever come between you and Scarlett. Or even try to."

"I know Karianne. You told me this twenty minutes ago. You are precious to me too, and I do love you. And if things don't work out between you and Judd, I know I'll be jealous of the next guy that will share your life. As crazy as that may sound considering how thoroughly happy I am with Scarlett. But regardless of what happens, I want you in my life. Telling me that I'm precious for you as well is the best compliment you could offer me..."

She kissed my cheek again, and took a few breaths before replying "So your favourite compliment isn't to be told you're exceptionally intelligent?"

"Oh... Now you're turning into a minx like Scarlett." I said, laughing softly. "I much prefer you as a fox. Wanna dance for me, precious love?" Once again I was echoing someone else's name for her, but this time it was different. It was her own, and it was completely true.

She moaned as she pulled away, saying "Anytime. I'll dance for you any time." And so she did. When she turned on the small lamp I could finally see the guêpière she had chosen to wear. She would later tell me that it was a piece from Klaudia Dessous. It was all black, and only covered and pushed-up the bottom half of her breasts. The light push-up effect was remarkable on her small breasts, making them even perkier, her pink nipples pointing upwards and forwards as if hungry. Below that quarter bra, her front was covered in a criss-cross leather pattern that ended up in a few arches just below her belly button.

Attached to two of the points between the arches were long strings that went down to her upper thighs, where two very fine and almost transparent hoses covered most of her legs. The effect was breathtaking, as the top of the garter was tight leather instead of the usual lace. When she turned around, I saw that her back was barely covered at all, and that she was chosen not to wear any panties. Looking up again as she was turning her slow tease into a real dance, I saw that she had a tight necklace around her throat in matching lace. Karianne was a sight to behold.

Of course, the wicked fox tail captured my attention as well. It was bright orange, red and yellow, seeming to grow naturally from between her stunning asscheeks. And she was making the most of it in her dance. I'm sure Karianne had countless dance moves she could have chosen for this, but her ass and tail were clearly her focus. As she turned, her long dark hair whipped around, usually in sync with the tail. Then again, at other times she moved it in counterpoint, making her ass and head turn in two different directions at the same time.

At first I stood as she danced in the single light, then I sat on the armchair. There were no words to describe her dance, and that was as it should be. It's possible, if hard, to transform a book into a movie or a poem to a story. But a dance... that was something else. And Karianne was a master.

What made her dance beautiful and sacred that night wasn't the wide stretches or fast spins or quick graceful moves. It was all that and so much more. She was serious and intense, she was playful and bright smiles, she was slow, she was fast, she was quick... She was a whirlwind of beauty and sexuality as she danced in perfect silence in front of me. She even became a fox for a few moments as she jumped on the chair, legs opened wide as she squatted above me, teasing my cock with her pussy. She growled and bit and barked a high pitched sound, kissing my face, lips and neck through all that.

Raising herself higher, she rotated her pelvis and played with her tail, caressing my shaft and balls in the process. As she rose higher and higher, her breasts suddenly became in reach and I locked on one of them. Karianne had smaller breasts than Scarlett, but that was the case for most women. Then again, they were a perfect match for her body and even her passion for the dance. Karianne's breasts seemed to be as nimble, quick and receptive as she was, always ready to move with her or have their nipples harden. All the while she was teasing me with the tail, she was also playing with me with her breast, moving it every which way, pulling out and back into reach, forcing me to switch to the other...

At one point, as delicious as these games were, I wanted something else. "I want you now, Karianne, I want your ass." She groaned as I said so, and gently pulled away. Turning around to show me her ass and walking in exaggerated motions, she walked to the bed and lay on her belly, crossing her ankles and pushing her ass out. I was still sitting on the chair, my jaw slack and opened. When Karianne whipped her long hair to the side to look at me, she grinned. Making her ass, and tail, sway from side to side, she whispered "Come, take me... The lube is right here." She looked on the nightstand, where a bottle of sliquid stood.

I had already had the pleasure of feasting on her legs and ass in the past. I'd even been allowed to caress her anus. But this was different. Much different. I got up slowly and walked to her, than walked on all fours above her on the bed. Part of me wanted to turn all the lights on and marvel at her beauty and grace, even in repose, but another part knew that this wasn't so important tonight. In the dim light, her legs illuminated from the side, the line separating light and darkness traced the smooth curves of her thighs and ass.

I bent forward to kiss her leg right above her knee, through the fine hose. Karianne giggled and twisted her ass, making the tail switch side. I moved higher and kissed her again, only to see her repeat her move, swishing the tail back to the other side. When I touched her again, it was with a fully opened mouth on her skin, and I let my lips and tongue trace a line all the way to her buttock, taking a playful bite of her flesh before releasing it. "Be gentle..." she whispered.

As I grabbed both her slender hips with my hands, I replied "Of course... Never worry."

As much as I wanted to grab her ass right now, I wanted to see more of her. Taking my time, I unlaced her guêpière from the top to the bottom near her perfect ass. I then unsnapped her garters, letting the garter where it was. I helped her remove the nice lingerie. And then, then it was time. Reaching for the fox tail, I grasped it at its base and gently pulled it off. Looking at her anus, seeing the pale pink star it now formed, I smiled. After dropping the tail on the floor, I kissed her asscheek again, then kissed closer to her asshole.

When she grasped what was coming, she asked "What are you..."

"Shhh... Let me enjoy this." I said. "I'm guessing you took a quick shower before I arrived?"

"Of course, but this—"

"Is part of what I've been dreaming about ever since meeting you."

When my tongue touched her anus, cleanly shaven and as smooth as her buttocks, Karianne gasped and tensed up. I grabbed her ass and squeezed my hands hard. When I released the pressure, she relaxed a bit and soon my ticklish tongue began to have its effect. Gradually I could feel her muscles giving way and soon she even arched her ass against my face. "Oooh... That... was... unexpected."

Pulling away from her wondrous cleft, I grinned and said "Why do you think Scarlett loves that so much?"

"Hmmm... Again!"

And I dove back in. Using my hands, I pulled her cheeks against my own, playing with my lips and tongue, revelling in this odd fetish of mine. My cock twitched beneath me against the mattress, and reminded me that as wonderful as this feast was, something else was on the table. Gently, I moved higher until my lips kissed her lower back. I reached for the bottle of sliquid and knelt back on top of her thighs. Raising the opened bottle high up, I let a thick stream of the stuff drop on her ass. She jumped from the cold, but soon relaxed as I began massaging the lube on her buttocks and finally against her puckered hole.

With my index finger, I gently pushed in, grinning as it went all the way in without a moan of pain. Of course, she'd had the foxtail inside her for a while. Gently, I pulled back and began playing with two fingers. Massaging one of her buttocks with my other hand, I whispered "Relax Karianne... You're in control here. You just say the word and I'll stop." As I felt her muscles relaxing, I pushed two of my fingers inside her. This time she groaned, but I was pretty sure I could detect some pain and some pleasure. Staring at the most amazing ass I'd ever seen with my own eyes, I was struck by the beauty of the scene, with my two fingers inside her. It was lewd, it was naughty, it was dirty, but it was beautiful.

After a few minutes of this, Karianne began moving against me, twisting her hips and rotating her pelvis against my fingers. It was time. I slipped my fingers out of her and grabbed the bottle once more. I poured a liberal amount of it on my cock and made sure to coat every square inch of my skin. I dropped a last drop on her ass and replaced the bottle. I found myself breathing faster as I grabbed my cock and pushed it against her hole. Before pushing in, I slipped it up and down, teasing her some more. I said "Do you realize how touched I am that you chose to let me be your first? How great a pleasure this will be?"

"I do, and I'm grateful that it's you, John. So... what are you waiting for?"

"Absolutely nothing." I breathed out. Repositioning myself to get a better angle, I said "arch your back a bit more... Oh Gods yes, just like that."

I placed the thumb from my free hand right next to her hole and gently pulled her cheek away while pressing down on my cock. Slowly, very slowly, I rose up slightly and found the angle I thought would be the best, the easiest for her. Staring at this glorious sight, I wanted nothing more than to fuck her ass like I was used to ravaging Scarlett's. But I couldn't. Not now. And so I pushed in gradually. When I felt the muscles of her sphincter spasming against me, I paused, letting her relax. When she did, I pushed a bit harder and felt her ring swallowing my glans.

As she squeezed hard around my shaft, all by reflex, I grinned. I was in heaven, and besides a small gasp, Karianne hadn't moaned out in pain yet. "There we go... Fuck! This is so beautiful! You're so beautiful Karianne! This is even more beautiful than I thought!" she laughed lightly, then moved just a bit. After she settled, I pushed in a bit deeper and felt her take a sharp intake of breath. One inch, a second and a third went by before she spasmed again. I stopped. I was expecting her to ask me to pull out, but she didn't.

"Shit! This is so strange... Familiar, yet so strange..." she moaned against the bed.

"This is heavenly, little love. This is unbelievable!" I paused, then added. "I'm in no hurry, take your time."

"Good thing too. Shit, how big are you?" she asked, laughing as she bit the blanket.

"No bigger then I was in the jacuzzi." I replied, smiling.

"Liar! You have a pump hidden somewhere!" she laughed and relaxed. Then said "Go, slowly."

And I did, pushing one more inch. Fours inches plus the head of my cock were inside. Only two inches to go until I sheathed myself balls deep in this young dancer's perfect ass. As those final two inches disappeared, she cried out in surprise and pain, and, I hoped, what sounded like, on a taken breath, pleasure. And at the very tip of my cock, I felt the spot where her colon began to turn, something I'd never felt with Scarlett. Karianne's small body made me experience something totally new.

And it looked like my cock was making her live some new feelings as well. "Dear gods!" she moaned as she felt my body pressed against her. "You're so fucking long! I feel like I'm getting a colonoscopy!" We both laughed, and hard. It was the most unsexy thing she could have said, and yet it worked. As I pulled back she gasped again, and groaned as I pushed back in. Then the cried out when I pushed as hard, but slow, as I could. "Jesus fucking Christ!" she almost shouted. Once again I grinned, as Karianne rarely swore.

When I leaned forward and over her, instead of squatting above her ass, she gasped and I moved slowly. The new angle changed the penetration. When I lay against her, I slipped my hands under her arms and grabbed her shoulders. Karianne understood what I was about to do and kept repeating "Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods..." as I readjusted above her. In the best position possible, I pulled out and slipped back in, slightly faster this time. Karianne grabbed both my arms, and kept swearing as I increase my rhythm more and more.

I couldn't believe how quickly she adjusted to my girth. Not that I was so big, but a first anal experience is usually more an exploration than raw pleasure. I could feel her body arching under and against me, and as I began pounding her full length, barely keeping the head of my cock inside her before sheathing myself completely, her moans changed. She was now groaning, growling as she pushed back against me harder and harder. "Shit! This is what I've been missing all these years! Damn! Take me harder!" I couldn't believe my ears and all my senses. I was already ploughing into her virgin ass pretty hard. I closed my eyes, grabbed her shoulders firmly and abandoned myself.

As soon as I did, Karianne's breathing changed radically. She was now taking very quick breaths after which she didn't breathe at all for a while. Then her breath exploded before another long pause. She surprised me, and I'm pretty sure herself as well, when she climaxed from anal stimulation alone. She also bit my forearm very hard. I groaned and pummelled her even harder, driving her into a frenzy. At this point I didn't know if she was just that orgasmic from anal sex, if my cock stimulated her g-point from inside or if it was simply the novelty. And I didn't care. Neither did she. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, don't ever stop..."

She then became incoherent as wave after wave of pleasure ravaged her strong, lithe body. We were both covered in sweat and I could feel our bodies sliding and squishing against one another. I could feel my abs burning up and knew I wouldn't be able to match her stamina. My own climax also hit me like a Mack truck and I could barely believe that I was filling her sweet little asshole with my sperm. Karianne was still raving, not even slowing down. Luckily for me, as she heard me groan my climax, she began bucking, overwhelmed with pleasure. Reaching above her head, she grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled hard. "Fuuuuuuuck!" she cried one more time before pushing me off of her.

She remained on her stomach, arching her ass up and down and pressing her pussy against the bed. She sight was still breathtaking. She seemed to be glowing, from her damp hair plastered on her back to her gleaming thighs and of course her asscheeks. Looking between them, I could see her hole, pink and glistening with some of my sperm. I was still kneeling above her, my cock fully hard despite the climax.

When Karianne's breathing returned to something similar to normal, I pushed my cock against her again and grinned as she pushed back against me, sheathing me inside her. Very slowly I pushed deep and pulled out, repeating this process a few times. After a while I stopped and simply stared at her asshole. I whispered "Make it wink for me..." and she did, which made us both laugh. Hearing her laughter, I looked up and saw that she was half asleep, half awake. When I lay down next to her, she opened her eyes and began to cry. She was also grinning and kissed me. "Never before... I've never before felt anything... shit! Anything quite like this!" and she cried again, hugging me tightly. Less than a minute after that I felt her body relax fully. I held on to her for a long while.

After that I pulled away and went to fetch a warm towel. Kneeling next to her, I began to wash and dry her body. Through it all, Karianne didn't move, even when I turned her on her back. Now, I'm a man who loves large breasts. While Karianne's breasts were big enough to warrant bras, nobody would say that her breasts were big. But now more than at any other time before, I appreciated the beauty of her smaller breasts. They were nicely rounded, proud and firm even while she was on her back. Her nipples were hard and I couldn't resist taking one of them in my mouth again.

Karianne was barely conscious, and the sudden silence, after the wild rush earlier, made for a strange mood. I felt like a monk from the old world washing a sacred virgin for sacrifice. But Karianne was neither a virgin nor would she be sacrificed for a non-existant god. Instead she a a very dear friend, one of the few women I'd ever truly loved in my life. And she had given me a priceless gift, fulfilling an inestimable promise. Regardless of what would happen in our lives for the next few years, it was now crystal clear that Karianne would be a significant part of whatever life Scarlett and I would build. After a quick shower, I lay down next to her, covered us both with a thick blanket and fell asleep with her head on my chest.