Breaking Clichés Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To break the silence, I said to Scarlett "Oh, by the way, they're all nudists!"

The three of them looked at Scarlett, eager to see how she'd react. They relaxed when she said "I've been trying to convince him to come with me at a colony for months now! Maybe you, who I guessed he's trained in the art of debate, can help me succeed!"

"Scarlett, you know why I'm not interested..." I replied.

"I know," but it's obvious that these two will have the same problem." she said, looking at Milla and Angelica.

"What problem?" that was Angelica.

"John says that whenever I'm naked in public, people can't stop staring at me, but I'm sure you have the same issue, no?"

Angelica smiled, and reddened slightly as she thought about her reply. She had, in fact, stared at Scarlett just minutes before. "Well, yes, but obviously not as bad as you... Gods!" I saw Tom smiling as Angelica was now flushed, and didn't know where to look.

"It's such a pain to deal with this sort of attention..." Scarlett sighed.

Tom looked at me, saw that I was shaking my head and smiling, and took a chance. "You're telling me that you don't like the attention?"

"What?" Scarlett asked, surprised.

"Oh come on..." Tom said, confidently. "Anybody who's not blind can see that you have a body that could raise dead men back to life, that you chose a bikini that highlights your voluptuous body so well that it makes men and women turn their head regardless of their sexual orientation, and that you crown your magnificent head with an uncommon and exceptional jewel."

Scarlett didn't reply instantly. Tom's obvious conclusion was that Scarlett loved the attention, which wasn't really a compliment. I saw her smile, unconcerned nor irritated by that implication. All she said was "You are extremely confident in yourself, yes?" she asked. "And in your relationships with these two girls, aren't you? There are very few guys my age with that sort of confidence." Turning towards Milla and Angelica, she smiled. "You two are very lucky." She then turned to me and said "Now, are you thinking what I'm thinking, my love?"

I wasn't, because I was entirely captivated and pleased by this little exchange. "Er, probably not."

"Oh, there she comes." Scarlett said, looking beyond my shoulder. "Maybe she will help you jog your memory. Isn't one of your philosophers interested in reminiscence?"

Turning around, I saw Karianne and Judd walking towards us. After I introduced everybody once again, Scarlett whispered something to Karianne. And I clicked. My new fiancée wanted to have an orgy with my old students.

"No!" I exclaimed, totally out of context. They all looked at me surprised, except Scarlett and Karianne.

"What?" Scarlett asked, trying her best to look innocent.

"No way José!" I said again, seeing a trace of a smile on her lips.

"Don't tell me you've never thought about it. I mean, look at—"

"Stop it!" I cried, unable to completely control my own smile.

In the strange silence, Karianne suggested "Why don't we all move to another, bigger pool? I've come across one that is very secluded. In fact, I'm sure we'll have it all to ourselves."

My three students knew that something was up, but they had no idea what it was. But, obviously, they were very curious and they agreed. They kept looking at me, Scarlett and Karianne, inquisitive frowns on their foreheads. Following four remarkably beautiful young women, towards what would perhaps, eventually, turn into an orgy, I shook my head and tried to wrap it around a single fact: Scarlett usually got what she wanted.

An image suddenly popped into my head and remained there for a few moments before I could dispel it: Angelica and Milla were on all fours side by side and I was fucking each of their pussies in turn. I whispered "Gods..." as I felt the pulse of blood in my cock. But just as suddenly, I remembered that I wasn't free this afternoon. I had conferences to attend! Looking at the time, I realized that I was already late. "Oh damn..." I said out loud. "I really need to leave, they're expecting me in fifteen minutes. Well, catch up with you all tonight!"

I kissed Scarlett and left, grinning like a thief that managed to get away cleanly. But soon, very soon, I also realized that all these people would spend the afternoon together in the pools. And that Scarlett and Karianne would work their magic and convince them of this crazy plan. Shit! I spent the next few hours being pulled in two very distinct directions: one moment I was thinking about philosophy, what my colleagues were presenting and what I had to say about it, and the next I my mind was filled with images of Angelica and Milla on all fours again, sometimes being tag-teamed by me and Tom.

It was utter craziness, absolutely impossible! Yet I knew that it was not. Judging by the way they had stared at her entrance, Tom and Angelica were already smitten by Scarlett. And Milla was open-minded enough to be in a strange threeway relationship as well as spending her vacation in a nudist colony... Oh damn.

Before I could even get out of the large building where I had spent the afternoon and early evening, I was intercepted by one of the staff. He gave me an envelop. In it was a message from Scarlett, telling me where they were. She also said to bring my swimsuit, if I thought I'd need it. I shook my head. When I asked the man where that specific pool was, a crooked smile appeared on his lips. He asked me to follow him and looked something up on his computer. He then gave me the directions as well as the current code for the gate. "The gate?" I asked.

"Yes. This pool is one of our private pools that guests can rent for exclusive access."

"Oh." I said, smiling. "Let me guess: the area is either walled or fenced in by thick greenery?"

"Indeed." he said, nodding his head, knowing I had understood.

"Thanks."

As I walked towards my room to change, I was still torn. I'd never had anything remotely sexual with one of my students, nor with old students. It wasn't strictly forbidden, as they were all adults, but still. I absolutely didn't want to use the authority I had, or the aura college professors had to seduce a girl or woman. Even after they left, it didn't feel right. I sat on my bed, putting my swimsuit on as I would have to walk there anyway, I tried to determine if Scarlett and Karianne had been successful.

I punched in the code and closed the gate behind me. I walked slowly, wanting to hear them before they could see I was there. I listened in, glad not to hear the sound of people fucking. Instead they were all talking, and had clearly become good fiends during the afternoon. But as I walked around the last bush, I was faced with quite a sight. They were all naked, obviously.

Scarlett was talking with Angelica, standing around a small table on which two glasses of wine rested. It was strange to see how similar and different they both were. While they both had long dark hair, Angelica's were curly all the way down while Scarlett's were a lot more straighter, heavier and thicker. Both were voluptuous, with generous breasts, flaring hips and full, rounded buttocks. Yet Angelica was significantly taller than Scarlett, and that changed all the dynamics of her body. Angelica, despite her dark skin, looked like a sexy valkyrie, whereas Scarlett looked like a goddess of fertility. They both were stunning, and despite the fact that I had indeed been attracted to Angelica while she was my student, there was simply no contest, now, in my mind at least, with Scarlett.

Across the pool, sitting next to each other and in each other's arms, Tom and Milla were talking with Karianne and Judd, who were both in the pool. Despite the close physical contact with bright Milla, Tom's cock was quiescent between his legs, which told me that he was indeed used to her nudity. I wasn't. She was definitely leaner and slimmer than Angelica, but sitting like this, the curves of her hip, ass and waist drew my eyes. Her long mane of brilliant blonde hair added to her beauty. Moving slightly as she talked, her breasts also caught my attention. They were a lot smaller than the other two women, but not small per se. Probably even a bit bigger than Karianne's. And those two prominent nipples, pale pink and begging to be kissed and sucked... Shit!

It was Angelica that saw me first. She placed her hand on Scarlett's arm and they both walked towards me. They teased that I was overdressed, forcing me to strip down. Despite the cold Spring air, there were many heat lamps that kept the entire area quite warm, including the ground. I told Scarlett that this would be a first inappropriate contact between me and a student, or even an old student. "Inappropriate?" Angelica asked. "What do you have in mind, professor?"

I froze, my mouth opened. Looking at her, guessing at the hint of a smile on her lips, I grinned and said "Yes, inappropriate. I've never been naked with any of my students, or done anything else with my students, for that matter."

"Oh, the pour souls..." Scarlett said. "I can imagine all those girls fawning over you, unable to get the slightest opportunity..." Both girls laughed as I shook my head. "Well, here's hoping that these two are not the first and last..."

Angelica looked at Scarlett, her eyes widening, before turning to me "This fiancée of yours is quite the beast... If all the stories she's told us about you this afternoon are true..."

"Oh dear gods in the heaven I don't believe in..." I said with feeling.

The two girls laughed as Milla and Tom arrived, having only heard my long-winded philosopher's swear. My mind was distracted, but I did notice that Milla was quite a bit more sexy as she walked, with her cleanly shaven pussy visible, and her light breasts bobbing enticingly. "According to her," Angelica said, "you practically raped her on your first date?"

"Argh!" I groaned, before pushing my swimsuit down and jumping straight in the pool. As I emerged, I said to Karianne and Judd "Help me guys! I'm being ganged up on by all these crazy people!"

Karianne swam towards me, grabbed me and before I realized what she had in mind, she kissed me on the lips, long and hard, before saying "He's mine! Don't hurt him!" in a playful voice.

When I turned back towards my old students, they were all staring at us, slack-jawed. Regardless of what Scarlett had told them, she hadn't told them everything. Scarlett, seizing the opportunity, said to my old students "Oh, right. I forgot to mention. While we're not precisely nudists, we're not exactly two vanilla couples either. Why, just two nights ago, these two spent the night together and for the first time—"

"Scarlett!" Karianne yelped, laughing.

Scarlett looked at her friend and grinned. "I thought you wanted to speed things along?"

"I do, but don't freak them out!" she laughed, still hugging me with her long legs around my waist and her pussy pressed against my hardening cock.

Milla, looking at us, said "We don't freak out easily..."

"Ok then." I said, looking at the three of them. You guys feel like explaining what's so complicated about your relationship?

Milla grinned, and looked at her two friends. "Guess I should be the one explaining, given that I was the only one living at the cabin all week long." And so she proceeded to tell us a little bit of their history together, and the remarkable week they spent in a remote cabin last Summer. By the time she was finished, we were all in the pool, sitting in the small alcove at the end of the pool. The bubbling was a lot softer than a jacuzzi, making for a more relaxed and silent experience. It also meant that, with the underwater lights, we could see what the others were doing with their hands.

And boy were we busy. In some parts of her story, Milla decided to be a lot more explicit than she truly had to. Scarlett leaned into me and began caressing my cock, knowing that the others would see. Her move triggered other similar caresses. But while our foursome was already quite at ease with this, our nudist friends were a bit more reserved. As Milla was telling us that Tom said that he loved her even though she had just hooked up with Angelica, Scarlett released my hand and sat on my thighs. Fifteen seconds later I was inside her pussy. I tried my best to hide the fact, but it seemed to be obvious anyway.

Once more, one of our actions made my old students' jaws drop. Angelica broke the silence first "Are you serious right now? You're really..." To my surprise, Angelica smiled, then laughed out loud. "Oh dear... Had I known that you were this crazy back then..." she said, looking at me.

"I wasn't!" I replied. "It's all because of her!"

But as we were laughing, Scarlett asked Angelica "Care to finish your sentence?"

"Not right now..." was her demure answer. "But now that you guys know our little story, will someone please tell us what you have in mind?"

Scarlett looked at her, smiling, and said "How badly do you want to kiss me right now?"

That was quite forward. "I've seen you look at me after lunch, and ever since we got here, with Joh gone. So, am I right?"

Angelica stared at Scarlett, and a small smile grew on her lips. Talking to me but looking at Scarlett, she said "Yep. She really is quite something John. Hold on to her. And as for you, I do want to kiss you. Very badly in fact."

"Why don't you?"

Angelica turned to look at Milla, and Tom. Milla said "As far as I'm concerned, this is a fucking dream and we should do anything we feel like doing. How about you, sweetheart?" she said, turning to Tom.

"This is insane alright, but why not."

Angelica grabbed Milla's hand, but slid forward towards us. All the while keeping her hand in Milla's, Angelica reached for Scarlett's thigh with her other hand, leaned in and kissed my fiancée. While I didn't directly get anything from that kiss, except perhaps a sudden squeezing of my cock in Scarlett's pussy, I was nevertheless shaken by it. I was inches away from a fully naked Angelica as she and the love of my life were kissing. If I hadn't already been hard, I would have been in seconds.

Looking around, I saw that this kiss was interpreted like the ringing of the first bell of the evening. Everybody was getting closer to everybody else, even though the people in already formed couples were closer with each other than with the others. Looking back to Angelica, I slowly raised my hand out of the water and placed it on her shoulder. When she opened her eyes in response, I was stunned by the intensity I saw in them.

As I caressed her shoulder and upper arm, something which would have been almost innocent in other circumstances, I felt the hairs on the back of my neck rising. I could still picture her sitting in my classes, usually in first row, staring intently at me as I taught. And she she was here, naked, kissing my fiancée while she herself was impaled on my cock. Never, in my wildest dreams, could I have imagined that anything like this would ever happen.

I guided my hand higher until I reached her face, I caressed her soft cheek and slipped my fingers in her hair. When I gently grasped a handful of her hair in my fist, she opened her eyes again and looked at me with the same fire. Angelica then grabbed my own hair, and moved her lips from Scarlett's to mine for our very first kiss. I felt her tongue inside my mouth in seconds, forgot about her past presence in my classes and abandoned myself in this impossible present. Between us, Scarlett slipped away, saying "I have a feeling she's been wanting to do that for a while..." I could hear the laughter in her voice even as the water replaced her pussy around my cock.

Now free to move as she pleased, Angelica closed the small gap between them and hugged me tightly as we kissed. That meant that her breasts also squeezed between us against my chest. Somehow the effect was very different that Scarlett's breasts, a mystery I'd have to solve later, maybe even with lots of practical comparisons... When her hair surrounded us, I was enveloped in her sweet aroma, a mixture of her skin and her shampoo. It was intoxicating and I held her closer and harder against me.

When I felt her legs moving up and onto her bench I was sitting on, I knew what was coming and I opened my eyes. Without breaking the kiss, she opened her own eyes and stared into mine as she positioned herself above my cock, then against and then finally upon it, sliding down my shaft. She moaned through our kiss as she slipped ever lower, as I reached ever deeper inside her. When she was finally sitting on my lap, she forced me to move a bit by slipping her legs behind and around me. One properly sitting, she pulled away from the kiss and said "You have no idea how many years I've been wanting to do that, professor."

"I think I do." I replied. "Exactly the same as I've been wanting it."

"Shit..." she grinned. "Now, pick me up and sit up on the ledge. I wanna ride you."

I laughed as I did, taking the few moments to look around us. Tom was standing upright in the water, with Scarlett right behind him holding his cock as Milla sucked on it. Judd and Karianne had been fucking close to me and Angelica, but I saw that Judd was now kneeling behind Milla just as Karianne was moving next to her, kneeling in front of Tom as well. My attention was pulled back to Angelica as she pushed me down on the grass and sat up upon me.

The sight was glorious, and I was struck by her beauty as she lifted her arms to push her mass of hair fully on her back. Despite being with Scarlett for nearly a year now, I was mesmerized by Angelica's breasts. While Scarlett's were higher on her chest and thrusted much more outward, Angelica's were wider and seemed heavier. And as she began riding me, I could see the difference. As I'd realized before, Scarlett's breasts were both very large and very perky, which sometimes made them look like silicon breasts. Angelica had the more normal looking large breasts, and they followed her rhythm upon me.

It had been a long while since I'd had a girl with a nearly full bush on my cock, and the effect was powerful. I was nearly hypnotized by her black bush on her dark skin as she rode me, so much so that I forgot to pace myself for a while. When I felt my climax's first surge of warning, I slowed down considerably. Angelica, above me, looked at me. I sat up and held her in my arms before whispering "You took me by surprise and I don't wanna climx too soon. You are one stunningly beautiful young woman Angelica. And so damned fucking desirable!" she laughed as I held her tight. "I've been wanting to say that for so long! Do you remember one of our last meetings before your thesis was done, in my office late one night?"

"Of course I do... I've thought about that evening many, many times..." she said.

"So did I, my dear, so did I. I came so damn close, pardon the pun, to asking you out that night..."

"You so, so should have done it!" she said, smiling. "Although I imagine both of our lives you be profoundly different than they are now..." she said, looking back at our friends.

Judd was now fucking Karianne while playing with Milla's pussy. Tom, on the other hand, was busy resisting two mouths and Scarlett's hand. Angelica brought me back. "Honestly, John, I don't really wanna fuck anyone else here, but I'll do it if I have to..." she said with a theatrical sigh. "I don't really wanna stop fucking you, but I guess I'll have to sometime. Ready to be taken like you would have been all those years ago in your office?"

"In my office?" I asked, curious.

"If you had asked me out that night, I would have pushed you against your desk and fucked you on the spot. I would have fucked you before the first date."

I was laughing as she pushed me down and still was as she resumed her very intense pounding. Looking at her, a dark goddess upon me, I grinned and knew I would let my climax take me. All I wanted was to let her cum before. And thankfully she did. As her moans turned to groans of pleasure, and as her pussy tightened around me, I released whatever control I had over my own pleasure and just fucked her back as intensely as I could. When she screamed, she leaned forward and kissed me, holding me tightly against her as we both came. I could barely believe that I was now filling one of my old student's pussy as she came all over me.