Breaking Clichés Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,846 Followers

How rhythm eventually broke and we slowed down, milking our orgasms as much as we could. For the both of us, it was a very strange and very deep beginning to an orgy, but it was the release we both needed. After she pulled off of my cock, she sat next to me and we remained like this, my arm around her back for a few minutes as we enjoyed the show.

Scarlett was now on all fours, her knees on the bottom and her hands on the bench. Tom was behind her and Judd was sitting on the ground, his cock deep inside Scarlett. I could see that Tom was amazed by Scarlett's deepthroating gift, and that he soon would want to change places. Right next to them, Milla was sitting on Karianne's lap, her hand stuck deep between them both. It looked like she was using her fingers to caresse Karianne's pussy and the back of her hadn't to caress herself. They were kissing, but most of the time they seemed too excited to do it and playfully bit each other's necks. Staring at Milla's lovely ass as it rose and fell in the water, I said to Angelica "I need to fuck your girl..."

She laughed, saying "Likewise..." while staring at Scarlett between the two guys. "Shit! How the fuck does she do that?" she asked, looking at Judd's entire cock disappearing inside her mouth.

"I don't know, but I like it!"

"I'm sure you do!" she said, grinning as she got up.

I remained sitting there a few moments alone, wondering if Milla was right after all. Maybe I was still dreaming, asleep before the car show where Scarlett had come dressed like a heavy metal fantasy girl. Well, if that were the case I was probably in a coma... You can't sleep that long! But as I stared at her, she looked at me and grinned as the guys were trading places. "So damned lewd, the behaviour of a shameless slut." How many people would actually believe those words if they saw her right now. Yet I didn't believe them at all. Instead I saw her ring gleaming as she held Tom's cock before his first ever deepthroat, and smiled.

And got hard. Standing up, I was glad to see that my cock was now standing up as well. I walked back to the pool and walked to Milla. I placed my hands on her upper back and rubbed them all the way down to her waist and ass. She turned around and smiled when I said "I remember you from my classes little girl. You like wearing short skirts, right?"

"Yep!"

"Love teasing us with your pert little ass?"

"Oh yes!" she replied, laughing now as I squatted behind her.

She stopped moving so fast against Karianne and let me find my way up her pussy. When I slipped inside, I repositioned myself and pushed hard. "Here you go, little tease." She gasped as I filled her, then grabbed one of my hip with her free hand, pulling me even harder against her.

"Punish me professor, I've been a really naughty girl."

"Oh, careful, blonde nymph, he can get—" Karianne stopped as I began fucking this pert little nymph very hard, forcing her to grab Karianne's body with both hands. "As I was trying to say, Scarlett trained him well. He knows how to treat naughty girls." Milla didn't reply, she couldn't, really, but she laughed as I kept pounding her harder and harder. "Shit!" Karianne said, laughing now. "I feel trapped!"

Gauging her reaction, I grabbed Milla by the shoulder and lifted her clear off of Karianne. As I pulled out of her, I told her to walk to the table a few yards away, and to stand there with her legs slightly opened. "I wanna stare at your ass before I take it again." I finished. Milla looked at me with clear defiance in her eyes, but she joined in the game and stepped out of the pool. I stood there, arms crossed and cock spasming in front of me as she climbed out of the pool, pushing her ass out. "Oh, now I remember you clearly. Can't forget that ass..." I stared at her as she walked, making a stunning show of it as well. When she leaned over the table, pushing her ass outwards with her legs perfectly straight, I felt my blood boiling.

Once again, for a brief moment, I was struck by the similarities and differences between two girls, this time Milla and Karianne. Karianne's ass was perfect, yet Milla's, although very different, was just as luscious. Maybe it was the blonde hair, maybe the shape of their waists and hips... Nevertheless, as I walked towards her, it looked more and more tempting with each of my steps. As I stood and spread my legs behind her, slapping her nice cheeks with my cock, she surprised me "I know it may put a damper on the rest of the orgy for you, but if ever your fiancée has a bottle of lube in her purse... and if ever you really do wanna take my ass literally..."

I didn't answer, I growled. Milla laughed as I was looking through Scarlett's purse for her bottle of lube. Milla made her ass sway left and right as she waited, before leaning forward and laying down on the table, making her ass stand out almost lewdly. As I walked back to her, I said "I'll be done after this whether I fuck your pussy or your ass. But I think I'd be ready to forgo anything else if that meant I could fuck that ass."

"It's yours, professor... Just don't take me as fast as you did earlier..."

I smiled as I lubed my cock, and then gently lubed her ass. When the tip of my cock touched her asshole, I pushed gently in and was happy to see it enter without much resistance. Milla was clearly not, like Karianne had been, an anal virgin. I slipped into her like in a tight fitting glove, and we both moaned together as I filled her completely. Looking down at the very fine line of pink skin around the base of my cock, I whispered "So damned beautiful... Not what nature intended, but so fucking beautiful!" She giggled as I pulled back and started fucking her. My mind was reeling after a few moments as I looked at her long blond tresses glowing even in the dim light, then at the devilish curves of her hips in my hand. Seeing my cock disappear deep inside that ass, that teasing ass I had only seen with short skirts, was unbelievable.

Trying to pace myself again, even though it was easier now after my first climax, I looked back a the pool and smiled. Angelica and Scarlett were locked into a very intense 69, each of them alternatively on top as they rolled back and forth on the grass. Karianne was riding Tom's cock as he sat in the alcove, while Judd was standing next to her with a foot on the bench and his cock in her mouth.

When I laughed, overwhelmed by the sight, Milla looked over her shoulder and saw me looking at them. "Scoot to the side, I wanna see them!" she said, as if being sodomized was perfectly natural. We had an awkward and almost funny moment as I remained inside her and we turned around the table. Once she was in a good angle to watch our friends, she said "There, that's— Ugh!" she cried as I pushed deep inside her. "Damn, you seem to like anal as much as I do!" she said. I didn't reply, but kept fucking her delicious ass.

In front of us, Scarlett and Angelica both began moaning and crying out much louder and Scarlett's climax triggered Angelica's. Judd was looking at the two young women, a grin on his face as his girlfriend kept sucking him. Suddenly, Karianne pulled back to scream her own climax. And seeing and feeling such a beautiful girl climaxing around him triggered Tom a few moments later. He threw his head backwards and shouted as we could see his body spasming and twitching.

As far as I knew, Judd still hadn't cum. I knew that once he did, it was all over for him, so it was natural that he remained patient. But as he saw me sodomizing Milla, he didn't look patient. He walked towards us, his cock hard and dripping with Karianne's saliva. Looking at Milla, he said "Ever been fucked by two cocks at the same time?"

"No, not two real ones."

"Up for it?"

"Why the fuck not? This night is already as crazy as it can be!"

Judd asked us to move backwards until she cleared the table. When She did, he moved in front of her and squatted down. Slipping his arms under her thighs he said "Slowly now..." and proceeded to lift her up in the air. Seconds later, he was holding her at our height and managed to slip his cock inside her pussy while I remained in her ass. Milla let out a long string of curses, grabbing Judd fiercely and biting his neck. I grabbed her hips and began to slowly match Judd's cock. I had felt his cock from the inside of a girl before, but it always remained a very peculiar experience.

Milla was soon bouncing between us as we increased our tempo, guided by her moans. She didn't seem to be in any sort of pain despite the very intense position, and we just hammered her. When she spasmed violently, I grabbed her thighs to help Judd hold her up, and we smiled and laughed as she climaxed higher and higher, louder and louder. By the time she reached her apex, all we could do was try to hold the position as best we could. At one point I almost slipped out of her ass and drove all the way back in and she screamed one last time before calming down.

Scarlett suddenly appeared next to us, watching in fascination the raw intensity of pleasure Milla was experiencing. Looking at Judd, she said "Don't spend yourself in her, I still haven't gotten my two cocks in me!"

Judd looked at me and grinned. "That woman is crazy my friend! Crazy!"

"I know! And I just asked her to marry me! What does that make me?" He laughed. "Go to her... I'll take care of Milla.

We let her down gently, and she was still trying to get some sort of control on her muscles and breathing. But when I gently began to pull out, she grabbed my hand and said "No. Don't pull out. Just... just let me..." I turned towards the table and she leaned over, making her ass stand out again. As I slipped in deeper than the threeway position had allowed, she let out a long "Yessss..." after that, she added "Fuck, my legs still can't hold my weight." she giggled. Sometimes I wish I could cum as hard as some women can. Damn! She was still shaking all over and didn't want me to pull out!

"Why don't you lie on your back on the table?"

The table happened to be at the perfect height. I pulled out to let her climb on and she turned on her back. I grabbed both her legs, pulled them up to my shoulders and gently pushed back in. When I grabbed her thighs, she grabbed my arms and smiled at me. "Fuck my ass again, professor... Slowly this time." And I happily obliged. After a few minutes of this deliciously slow experience, Milla slipped one of her hands between her legs and began to masturbate. As she was contracting her muscles, the sensations changed for me as well and I was slowly reaching my own tipping point.

Making long, very long and deep strokes, I whispered. "Are you close?" Milla simply nodded and I heard her breathing change.

She suddenly said "Faster, just a bit faster."

Which was, of course, exactly what I needed. As I accelerated, I kept the same full length penetrations and it pushed us both over the edge. As she climaxed again, I felt a wet gush against my pelvis, and came with her. I probably didn't have much sperm left, but despite everything I could barely believe that I was filling another one of my old student's most intimate hole with my sperm. Milla's climax was noticeably less intense, but she did stare right into my eyes the whole time. And she was grinning, some tears in her eyes and I gently pulled back and helped her down from the table. We lay down on the ground, covered in sweat and absolutely, completely contented.

Looking around, Karianne was slowly drifting in the pool, swimming slowly on her back, staring at the night sky. Tom, Judd and Scarlett were disentangling themselves after a rather intense threesome. They all looked as satisfied as I was. Coming out from the pool, Angelica looked absolutely stunning, seeming to glow because of the dripping water and the lights from the pool. She walked towards me and Milla, laying down on my side.

The smiles I shared with these two girls were worth millions. I didn't get my dream of fucking their pussies in turn, but it was quite alright. If ever we went to their nudist colony, maybe then... Suddenly, instead of keeping that thought only for myself, I decided to tell them about it. They laughed as I told them, and I finished by saying "Can I ask you two to let me believe that it could happen? Even if it's not possible because this was just a one time thing for you. Just let me believe it." They both looked at me, then at each other. They then smiled before Angelica said "How about tomorrow morning?"

Scarlett, hearing my laughter, looked at me, a curious frown on her forehead. I sent a kiss to her, and she kissed back, before winking. She then mouthed I love you and showed me her ring. Despite the two stunning girls either side of me, she was still, by far, the most beautiful and sexiest girl here. Yet, right now, it didn't matter. I had her heart, and she had mine. Everything else was just gravy.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,846 Followers