Breaking Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's beautiful, Landon," she said.

"I thought it would look nice with your eyes," I told her. "It's not beautiful, you're beautiful, and you're going to make it look beautiful. Can I put it on you?"

She nodded and stood with her back to me, bowing her head. I pushed her hair to one side and drew it up around her neck. My fingers brushed her skin and she shivered as I fastened the clasp. I wrapped my arms around her and put my lips to her neck. She shivered again and I nibbled on her earlobe. I slid my hands up to cup her breasts and she gasped. I could feel her stiff nipples and I rolled them between my fingers. She moaned and pressed them into my hands, and I slid the zipper of her dress down. She hadn't worn a bra and I slid my hands inside and around her, taking her bare breasts in my hands again. She pressed herself back against me and my burgeoning erection pressed between the cheeks of her round ass. She moaned again, and turned her head so that I could kiss her lips. It was awkward, and she turned in my arms so I could get full access. I slid her arms out and the top of the dress fell to hang around her waist, leaving her breasts gloriously bare against my chest. She unbuttoned my shirt, desperate to feel her nipples against my skin. We continued to kiss and I wrapped my arms around her, feeling the silky skin of her back under my hands. I slid them down her back and under her dress to cup two bare cheeks in my hands. I could tell she had on a thong. She shuddered as I massaged those firm globes and moaned against my lips.

She pushed back a little and looked up at me. "I... I can't, Landon. I'm... I'm..."

I didn't let her finish. I pulled her in again by my hands on her ass, crushing her pussy against my erection. I claimed her lips again and walked her backward one step, putting her back down on the sofa and capturing one of her fat little pink nipples in my mouth. Her breasts made my heart stop. I had never seen them before. She had never worn a bikini as long as I could remember. They were full, creamy and delicious looking. They didn't sag and her nipples were little fat nubs. They were very pink, centered on lighter pink areolas and they tilted up and in a little. They fascinated me, and she moaned as I pulled on her nipples with my lips. Her head was flung back and to one side. When I pulled at her nipples her eyes closed and her face flushed. Her hands tangled in my hair and she pulled me more firmly into those beautiful mounds.

"Landon," she moaned. "Oh God, baby; that feels... Jesus, baby; oh my God!"

I ran my hands down her ribs and they dropped away to a flat belly Her workouts were paying off. Her hips flared dramatically and I grasped the dress and pulled it down. Her hands grasped at mine, making a feeble attempt to stop me.

"Landon, I can't do this with you. Please baby, I... I can't..."

I quickly moved back up and silenced her with a kiss, my hands leaving her hips and gently pinching her nipples. She moaned and arched her back and I quickly pulled the dress and her panties off over her heels. There was what I had been feeling against my cock all night. She had a little bush of golden curls. It was trimmed neatly, but more than the girls I had been with. It seemed like it was the fashion to shave bare, but I liked a little bush. I knelt between her thighs and she put her hands down to cover her pussy. I moved them aside, gently but firmly and buried my head between her beautiful legs.

"Don't, Landon," she whispered. "It's embarrassing. I've never... no one has ever..."

Her words cut off and her voice rose to a groan as I ran my tongue over the lips that had given birth to me. She was very wet and I lapped it up with my tongue while she moaned and shuddered. I kissed all over her cute little pussy and nibbled on her pink lips. As my tongue caressed and probed she began to quiver and I could feel her trembling. Her little clitoris was hidden and as I flicked the hood I saw it swell and poke its little pink head out. I flattened my tongue over it and she jerked under the touch. The trembling grew stronger and I closed my lips over it, pulling it inside my mouth as I felt her muscles go taut. I pushed it around rapidly with my tongue, stroking it from base to tip and all that tension she had been building exploded in a flood. Her hips bucked and she groaned and shuddered as she came. It was a huge orgasm, and she shook and writhed for a couple of minutes as I continued to manipulate her clit. Finally she pushed my head away and collapsed back on the sofa, every muscle limp.

I kissed her pussy one last time, making her jump. When I picked her up in my arms she opened her eyes, and I kissed her. She clung to me as I carried her naked and put her in my bed. We never broke the kiss as I moved between her thighs and seated my throbbing cock at her opening. I have never been that hard and excited in my life. The feel of my mother's pussy lips parting around the head of my cock was the most erotic thing I could imagine.

"Landon?" she looked up at me with some distress in her eyes.

"Rachael, just let it happen," I told her. "I'm going to love you like you've never been loved before."

"Are you sure?" she asked. "We won't ever be the same if we do this. Will you still love me, baby?"

"I'll always love you, Mom," I told her. "I'm going to love you for the rest of your life. I'm going to make love to you, too. This little pussy is mine, now. Do you understand? It's going to be mine from now on."

She nodded. "Make love to me," she whispered.

I positioned myself and drove into her with one smooth, slow drive. When I got to about five inches she got very tight and winced a little. I guess that's as far as Dad ever got. I had more, and I gave it to her very slowly. She gasped and trembled under me, but her hips were moving and she never stopped me. I felt the head of my cock just brush the back of her pussy and she was so hot and creamy around me. It felt like I had plunged my cock into a tub of slippery clinging lava. He held myself buried inside her, just soaking in the joy of being buried in my beautiful mom. My heart was so full of love for her that I thought it would burst.

I began to pump in her. I knew I wasn't going to last long, it was just too good and I loved her too much. I tried every trick in the book to keep from coming before she did. The thing that did the trick was the thought of getting her pregnant. That scared me, but I remembered in a few minutes that she had her tubes tied after Danni was born. That was a relief, and I just made love to her like I wanted. She was moaning continuously now, and I could feel her pussy starting to contract around my cock, small spasms of pleasure. I rose up on my hands and began to give her long fast strokes; driving her moans up several decibels and making her breasts bounce erotically. She exploded and thrashed wildly under me, her head whipping from one side to another as she rocketed from one orgasm to another. I pumped her as long as I could, loving the sight of her coming for me, but I couldn't hold back. I collapsed on her, cupping her ass in my hands and burying myself to the hilt, pumping rope after rope of cum into her spasming pussy. I made short, deep strokes and she convulsed, her orgasms sweeping through her.

We coasted to a stop and we lay, my arms locked around her, as we panted. I could feel small contractions in her pussy as it milked me for the last few drops of cum. I rolled over and pulled her on top of me, my cock still inside her. She rested her cheek on my chest and I stroked her back and down to her butt, squeezing her firm round cheeks in my hands. I held her like that for a long time until my cock slipped out of her. I could feel moisture on my chest and she seemed to be shaking every so often. I tilted her head up until I could see her face. She was crying.

I rolled her onto her side so that we were face to face and took her in my arms, holding her close. "What's wrong, Mom?" I asked her.

"I'm going to hell," she said. "I've found the lover I've been waiting for all my life. I dreamed about someone that would come and take me away from my miserable life and love me. I found him and he's my son. I just fucked him and I'm going to hell. I'm so afraid, baby. I'm afraid I've messed up the only good thing in my life. Well, Danni, too, but I don't want to lose you, Landon. Do you still love me?"

"You aren't going to hell, Mom," I told her. "How could you go to hell for loving someone? Yes, you're my mom, and I know that would freak some people out, but I'm fine with it. I still love you; more than ever. I know what kind of person you are. You're my mom, and I'll always love you because you're my mom. You're my lover, too, now, and I'm always going to love you because of that, too. No one who knows you're my Mom will ever know you're my lover. It's going to be fine. I'm going to make love to you again in a minute and then I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you all night long, and in the morning we're going to make love again."

"What about Danni?" she asked. "She's going to find out. Oh God, what have I done?"

"I think Danni wanted this to happen," I told her. "I'll handle Danni. She loves you at least as much as I do. You're going to stay here tomorrow and I'll take her out and explain everything to her. Is that okay?"

Her sobbing quieted and I kissed her, over and over. I held her in my arms and the feel of that amazing body against mine got me excited all over again. We made love, sweet and slow until we both exploded again. I took her to the shower and we washed one another. We explored and caressed until I took her back to bed and kept my promise to fuck her. I pounded her through a dozen orgasms; coming twice already gave me tremendous staying power, and she finally begged me to stop. I flipped her over and pounded her doggy style while she screamed and moaned out her pleasure until I came inside her for the third time. Twice during the night I woke her up and fucked her, and in the morning we made love, slow and sweet again. She was completely exhausted and we slept the morning away. I woke up at two in the afternoon and called Danni. I told her I would take her out to her favorite restaurant, and she was eager. I caught a cab to their house so I could pick up Mom's car for her. We drove the Caddy, and I took Danni to this Italian place she loves. After dinner, I drove us out to my gym. We sat in the ring and talked.

"So tell me about this guy you like," I said. "You know, the idiot that doesn't notice you. Do I know him?"

"Yes," she said, "but I'm not going to tell you who he is."

"Why don't you ask him out?" I asked her. "What are you waiting for."

"I'm waiting for him to notice me. I've been in love with him for years."

"Does he know?" I asked. "You should forget about him, Danni. Only a fool wouldn't love you. What kind of man doesn't notice you?"

"Do you notice me, Landon?" she looked at me with those big blue eyes.

"Of course I notice you," I said.

"What do you notice?" she asked quietly.

"I... I..." I stammered. "I notice how smart you are. I notice how funny and sweet you are; how cute you are. I notice how pretty your face is and how beautiful your hair is; I notice how you push it behind your ear when you're nervous. I notice that you've grown into this hot looking woman and how beautiful your eyes are. I nearly drown in those big blue pools every time I look at you. I notice your smile and that little dimple in your right cheek. I notice how husky and cute your voice in and how I love to hear you talk. I notice... I notice... My God, I'm in love with you, Danni!"

The realization hit me like a ton of bricks. I thought of how much I missed her when she moved back in with Mom and how I used to love sitting on the sofa in our house and watching silly movies with her while she snuggled up against me. I thought about how I woke up in the morning and listened for the sound of her getting ready for school and how there was an empty place in my heart when I realized she wasn't there.

I looked at her and she was looking back at me with those big blue eyes wide.

"God, I'm sorry, Danni. Shit, now you're going to feel all awkward around me. Forget I said that, sweetheart. I'm so sorry."

She reached out and put her finger on my lips, shushing me. "That's what I've been trying to get you to say for two years," she said. "I've been waiting for you to notice me. I've loved you all my live, Landon. I've always been in love with you."

"I'm the idiot that didn't notice you! God, I am a fool, Danni. I was talking about myself. I told you to forget about me! Please don't forget about me. I'm so sorry. You were right there under my nose the whole time!"

"I know, right?" she said. "You don't know how many times I wanted to walk down the hall to your bedroom when I was living with you and ask you to fuck me. I even made it as far as your door a couple of times. I thought you were never going to notice."

"Danni, I have something I need to talk to you about," I told her. "It's about Mom."

"You kept her at your house last night and fucked her," she said. "I hoped you would."

"You did? I mean, I thought you wanted me to. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, I'd like to fuck, her, too," she said. "Can we?"

"I don't know," I said. I didn't know what to say. "Maybe we can. I'm going to keep fucking her, Danni. Are you good with that?"

"Yes, as long as you fuck me, too."

"You're amazing, baby," I pushed her down on the matt and kissed those pouty little lips. "Can I fuck you now?"

"No, I want to do it in a bed," she told me. "I want to drink some wine and have candles and soft music. I'll let you fuck me here some other time. I'll let you fuck me anywhere, but not the first time. I'm a virgin, Landon, and I want my first time to be special with the man I love. Set that up and I'm yours for always."

"Of course; I don't know what I was thinking," I said. "Can I tell Mom you're okay with us being lovers?"

"Yes, if you ask her about us being together. I want to know if she'll make love to me, too."

"I didn't know you rolled like that," I told her. "I don't know if she does, either."

"I don't," she said. "I only feel like that with people I love. I love two people; you and Mom. You're the only people I want to fuck, ever."

"I got it," I felt one of those amazing teenaged breasts, a hard little mound under her shirt. I pulled her up and picked her up in my arms. She was so little and light as a feather. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and we hugged and kissed for a long time. I put her down and we drove to my house. Mom was waiting anxiously, and Danni ran and hugged her as soon as we opened the door. Mom was very embarrassed until I told her Danni was good with us. She looked at Danni and they both broke down and cried. They held each other and whispered soft words. I went and wrapped them both up in my arms. Mom wanted to go home and Danni said she was going, too. I pulled Mom aside and told her I needed to talk to her alone. She told me to come over Monday while Danni was at school.

I took Danni by the arm as she followed Mom out the door. "I'm going to talk to her Monday," I said. "I'll let you know." She kissed me and they were gone. My house seemed empty, and it took me a long time to go to sleep. All day Sunday I rehearsed my speech. I played scenarios over in my mind. I expected Mom to be very upset. I couldn't imagine that she would make love to Danni or that she would be okay with her kids being in love. I figured she would be angry with me for corrupting her baby, and I couldn't see a situation where this was going to come out good. I wasn't looking forward to Monday.

I hit the workout hard early on Monday. I was going to have to start training for my upcoming fight almost immediately. I got cleaned up and texted Mom that I was on my way. When I got there, she got me a cup of coffee and a piece of chocolate cake she had made. She sat beside me at the bar in the kitchen and leaned against me, watching me eat. I could feel one warm breast against my side and I could tell she didn't have on a bra. I cupped it in my hand for a minute and gave her nipple a pinch. She squirmed a little and smiled up at me.

"I didn't wear one because I was hoping you'd do that," she whispered.

"I have something I need to talk to you about," I told her. "It's about Danni."

"I think I know," she said in a low voice. "I expected something like that when you two lived together. Are you lovers, Landon?"

"No, not yet, but I do love her, Mom. We want to be lovers."

"Where does that leave you and me?" she asked.

"In the same place we are now," I told her. "This is where it gets complicated. She doesn't mind if you and I are lovers as long as you don't mind about her and me."

"I do mind, but I can live with it," Mom said. "I thought you already were, and I was going to be okay with that. I mean, I don't mind about sharing you with her, but I'm very uncomfortable with my kids fucking; almost as uncomfortable as I am with us fucking. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that."

"I know it's very unusual," I said. "We've been a very unusual family, Mom. Dad made us that way. It was inevitable that the three of us would bond together to protect ourselves against him. We fell in love to protect ourselves from a vicious bastard that was trying to destroy us, but that's not all. Danni wants you, too, Mom."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"She wants to fuck you," I told her. "She wants me and her to make love to you together. All three of us."

"Oh, my God; what have I done, Landon? This is all my fault. I should have kicked your Dad out the day after she was born." She started to cry. "I let him twist us up into something I never wanted us to become."

I stood up and held her, petting her and telling her we were going to be fine.

"Do you love me, Mom?"

"How can you ask that," she sobbed. "I've given you everything I have to give. I let you make love to me."

"I know, I love you with all my heart, Mom. I'm trying to make a point here. Do you love Danni?"

"More than anything," she said. "Well, I mean I love her as much as I do you."

"We all feel the same way," I told her. "I love you, you love me. I love Danni, Danni loves me. You love Danni, Danni loves you. How does it get any better than that?"

She looked up at me. "I never thought about it like that. That does sound perfect. I'm not a lesbian, though. I'm not attracted to women."

"Neither is she," I told her. "Don't you think she's beautiful and sexy?"

"Well, I know she's beautiful. I can see why you would think she's sexy."

"Would you like to squeeze her boobs? Don't you think they're amazing?"

"Well, it doesn't horrify me. I guess it would be kind of erotic. I love her, Landon. I guess I would do nearly anything to make her happy. If she wants me to, I'll squeeze her boobs."

I laughed. "I think she wants a lot more than that. I know I want to squeeze your boobs."

I picked her up and carried her to her bed. We made love all afternoon, and I went and picked Danni up from school. I took her home with me and helped her finish her homework. We went to Outback and ate steak. I stopped by the electronics store and made her wait in the car. I knew she wanted a new computer and I bought her one of the new iPads. I got the good one and I got her a card to download as many apps as she wanted. I got her a new set of Beats headphones, and got the guy to wrap them for me. We stopped by the store on the way home and I got her favorite ice cream. When we got home I put her on the sofa with a bowl of ice cream and went to get my bedroom ready. I had a bottle of champagne on ice and I put a dozen candles around the bed. I had bought two dozen red roses and I scattered them on the bed. When I got back she was finished with her ice cream and I took away the bowl and brought her the iPad and the headphones.