Breaking Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got you something," I told her.

"It's not my birthday," she said.

"I get my girlfriend things other times than on her birthday," I told her.

She looked up at me. "Am I your girlfriend, Landon?"

"I want you to be," I told her. "Will you?"

She put the packages down and threw herself on me. "I want to be more than anything," she said. She kissed me fiercely. I held her for a long time then I put her back down beside me. I popped the cork on the champagne and poured glasses.

"Are we celebrating?" she asked.

"Yes," I told her.

"What are we celebrating?"

"Tonight I'm going to make love to my girlfriend for the first time," I told her.

She squealed with delight. "Let me open my presents first," she said.

She tore open the paper and squealed again. "Yeet! Landon, I love it! You knew I wanted one." She tore open the other package and she loved the Beats, too. "I can hardly wait to listen to them. Will you help me get my music library transferred over?"

"Of course; don't throw that card away. It's for the app store. You can use it as much as you want. You can even use it for iTunes if you want."

She kissed me and we cuddled until we finished the bottle of champagne. I took her glass and put them in the sink. When I got back I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. She looked around and clung to me. "It's perfect," she said.

I put her down and we lit the candles. When I knelt in front of her, her eyes were shining in the candle light. I slowly unbuttoned the buttons of her shirt. She never wore a bra and her glorious teenage titties came into view. They were firm little cones, just becoming full and womanly. She had large areolas covering the end of the cones and forming puffy miniature cones of their own . They were a pale pink and her tiny nipples were darker pink buttons on the tip. They tilted up and they were the stuff of schoolboy fantasies.

I unbuttoned her jeans and slid the zipper down. She was wearing a tiny pair of lacy black panties and I could see a little strip of that strawberry blonde underneath. I pulled them both to the floor and she stepped out, gloriously and beautifully bare before me. I moved the roses to each side of the bed and laid her down between them. It was the most incredibly erotic sight I had ever seen.

"God, you're beautiful, Danni," I told her. "Can I take a picture?"

"What are you going to do with it?' she asked. "You've got the real thing."

"I'm going to put it over there on my dresser and masturbate looking at it while you're at school or when you're staying with Mom." I told her.

"Okay," she said. "I don't think you're going to have much time for that. I plan to keep you drained. I think Mom has plans for you, too. It's very sexy thinking about that, too. This better not show up on the internet," she laughed.

I pretended to be offended, but I snapped half a dozen shots. When I had the perfect shot I put my phone away and stripped. I climbed up over her and rested on top of her warmth. I had come twice in Mom earlier and I knew I could go for a long time. There wouldn't be a problem getting it up with this vision of eroticism under me either. I was going to make her first time something she could hang onto the rest of her life.

"Don't squish me," she said. "I'm little."

"No baby, I won't," I told her. "Dynamite comes in small packages. You're just the right size. You're unbelievably hot, Danni. You're every man's fantasy. A teenager with a killer body and a scintillating personality, a virgin, crazy in love with me and willing to do anything I want. I would cut off my left nut for you."

"I prefer my men unmutilated," she laughed. "You make me feel really sexy, Landon. You talk too much, though. I'm horny as hell! Make love to me before I start to rub myself off."

I silenced her with a kiss; then I kissed her all over her cute little face. I kept moving lower until I came to hills and I climbed to the peaks. When I closed my lips around her nipples she began to talk to me.

"Yes, Landon, that's it. I've never let anyone do that; I've been waiting for you. God that feels so hot! Do the other one, it's lonely."

I switched happily and there were two twin little peaks; poking up and begging to be loved. I spent ten minutes just making love to her little tits. She was in a very good mood by then. I think she was a little tipsy from the champagne. She had drunk her half of the bottle and she couldn't weigh more than a hundred pounds. Moans and gasps mixed with her words and she began to writhe and squirm as she got more and more aroused. I began the journey south and her stomach heaved under my lips.

"What you're doing to me, Landon," she breathed. "Go on, eat my pussy. I've heard it's so good. I've been wanting you to do that for the longest time."

I followed her direction and when my tongue parted her folds she was dripping wet. Her pussy looked tiny! She was going to have trouble taking me, I thought. I probed her opening and spread her wetness over the little pink lips, making her little button slippery, too. When I lapped at it with my tongue it grew and peeked out at me. I tongued around it firmly, tickling it from top to bottom and when I knew she was about to come I sucked the whole hood and organ inside my lips, holding it inside while I lashed it feverishly with the tip of my tongue. Her hips shot up, then down and her moisture leaked down and over her little puckered rosebud.

"Oh, damn, Landon," she groaned. "Fuck; that feels... that feels... Jesus Christ don't stop, I'm coming for you! Oh God, Landon; I've been waiting, I've been waiting so long for you to love me. I love you so much, I can't stop coming!"

I pushed my middle finger inside her wet hot pussy and found that little pad of nerve endings at the top of her pussy, just about three inches inside and stroked it again and again. She really exploded when she felt that.

"Fuck, Landon! What's that? Oh dear God, oh my God; I didn't know that was there. Christ, I'm coming! Oh God, that feels soooo good!"

She continued to come for several minutes until she couldn't stand it anymore. She pushed my head away and twisted her hips until she escaped from my finger. Her fingers pulled at my hair and I allowed her to pull me up until she could kiss me. My erection was trapped between us on her thighs and it left a trail of pre-cum shining there. I kissed her for a while then parted her thighs. I rose up on my elbows so I could see her face and eased the head of my cock between her pussy lips. She was so wet and slippery that the head popped in easily. I immediately felt how small and tight her pussy was. At two inches she was panting.

"Hoo, hoo," she made little owl sounds. "Jesus, go easy, Landon. I don't have a cherry, but I've never had a cock in me before. I've never seen one that big! Let me get used to it a minute! Did you hurt Mom?"

"A little, I'm afraid. She hadn't ever fucked anyone but Dad and evidently he had a little needle dick. She loved it, though."

"It feels very, very good, Landon. Go back and forth and just go a little deeper at a time," she told me.

That's what I did and she was moving with me. I knew she wouldn't be able to take it all the first time, so when I thought she was getting used to what she had I would give her a little more. It took fifteen minutes to get to the bottom and she came twice before I got there. She went off like a rocket when she came. Every muscle in her body went taut and then released in an explosion. She screamed and wept at different times. She laughed and sobbed and went through a whole gamut of emotions. I could tell she was taking me easily now and I pulled out and flipped her over. She gasped in disappointment when I withdrew but she recognized what I was doing and spread her legs, raising her butt a little so I could get a good angle. I sunk nearly to the hilt and I could feel her soft, hard butt against my groin.

"Oh, I like it this way," she moaned. "Give it to me, Landon. Go fast! Pound me big brother and make me come again."

I gave her everything I had for ten minutes and she came a dozen times. I pulled her to her knees and gave it to her doggy style for another five minutes. She was coming constantly, and the sight of my cock disappearing between her cheeks and the sounds she made drove me over the edge. I buried myself and shot ropes of cum into her little pussy. The volume filled her up and she leaked a little. She collapsed under me and I lay on her back, reaching my hands around her to hold those firm little cones in my palms, rolling her nipples with my fingers. When I deflated and popped out I turned her over so I could kiss her. I petted and loved on her for thirty minutes while our pulses slowed and our breath came easier. I pushed the roses off one side of the bed and lay facing her, holding her in my arms.

"I don't want to get up but I need to pee," she said. "I have my doubts about being able to walk. I think you paralyzed me, Landon."

I laughed. "I think you'll be fine Danni. Do you want me to carry you?"

She didn't, and she was able to walk fine after a minute. She came back and I made the same trip. She had gathered up the roses and put them in a vase when I got back. We got in bed and she spooned up against me.

"I have to go to school tomorrow," she said. "Will you take me in the Vette?"

"I'll let you drive it and take the truck if you want," I told her.

"I didn't think you let anyone drive it," she said.

"I let my girlfriend drive my car," I told her. "Do you want a car, baby?"

"I want you to drive me tomorrow. I want people to see me getting out of it. I'll tell them my boyfriend is dropping me off," she giggled. "They'll be so jelly."

"What about after that?"

"Mom can pick me up after practice," she said. "I would like to have a car though. Can I have the truck or do you want me to get another one?"

"I need the truck, baby," I told her. "I drive it most of the time. The Vette isn't a daily driver for me. We'll get you another. What kind do you want?"

"A Mustang or a Camaro," she said. "I like the pony cars. Do you think it's going to be awkward with Mom?"

"No, Danni. Mom loves you. Just be normal with her. Give her a couple of days to get used to it."

"Do you think we can fuck her this weekend?" she wondered.

"Maybe," I told her. "I think it would be better if we set her up. You drive the truck to school Friday. Hang out somewhere until about eight and I'll take her out and bring her back here. I'll make love to her and you can come in and join us. I promise I'll have her so horny she won't be able to say no."

"You're my hero," she said. "Kiss me and let me go to sleep."

I kissed her and wrapped her little body up in my arms. We slept until the alarm when off and I fucked her again in the shower before she went to school. When I dropped her off at the school door we turned a lot of heads. She walked around to my side and kissed me goodbye. "I can feel your cum squishing around inside me," she whispered.

That sure had me panting for the next time I could be with her. The week passed in a blur. Mom didn't have school on Tuesday and she spent the night with me. We fucked like rabbits all evening until we fell asleep with her naked in my arms. She dropped Danni off Thursday night and she took the truck home so she could drive it to school Friday. I took Mom out to a movie and we got a good hamburger at Max and Erma's. I took her home with me and we made out for a while on the sofa before I took her to bed. I had her going pretty good, my tongue buried in her little blonde pussy and she had already come twice. I was listening and I heard Danni come in the garage door. She was trying to be quiet. Mom wouldn't have noticed if a bomb had gone off. I felt Danni move in beside me and she pushed me aside so she could take over. She was stripped naked. Her little tongue was lapping away and she buried her finger in Mom's pussy. Mom continued to moan and shiver and she never noticed that someone else was eating her pussy. I moved up over her and ran the head of my cock over her lips. She opened her mouth and I slipped inside. She made a few bobbing motions before she realized what was going on. She was coming by then and her eyes popped open. She tried to look down but I was blocking her view. She twisted her head away from my cock so she could say something.

"Landon... what's, oh Jesus, what... oh my God," she groaned. "I'm coming, oh Jesus, I'm coming. Wait, what... who? Damn, that feels good."

I moved so she could see and she stiffened and exploded when she saw Danni's little strawberry blonde head between her thighs.

"Danni, Jesus baby, what are you doing? Oh God baby, you're making me come so good! Danni, Danni, ooooooh God Danni, right there baby." Her words became incoherent as her voice rose to a scream. I moved off the bed and behind Danni as she knelt between Mom's thighs. I positioned my cock and slowly sank into the heat of my little sister's pussy. I heard her muffled groan as I slid slowly into the depths of her pussy. It was very hot, moist and tight around me and I was balls deep in my little sister as she ate my mom's pussy. It didn't take long before her butt was grinding back against me and I felt her contract in spasms around my cock as she came, her moans muffled by Mom's pussy. Mom could tell Danni was coming and the set her off again and all three of us groaned and shuddered as I pumped Danni's hot little pussy full of cum.

Danni and I climbed up into bed with Mom and held her between us. Danni was chewing on one of her fat little nipples and I was running my hand up and down her spectacular body while I kissed her luscious mouth. She was shivering and trying to touch everything at once. Her hand was clutching Danni's ass and rubbing over my semi-hard, slippery cock. It was still wet from Danni's pussy and my cum, and she soon had me growing again.

"You set me up, didn't you," she whispered against my lips.

"Yes, do you mind?" I asked.

"Not now," she said. "I probably wouldn't have ever had to nerve to do it otherwise. Thanks, baby. Do you think you're ready to fuck me now?"

"I'm always ready to fuck you, Mom. You make me so horny I could fuck you five times a day."

I rolled over and mounted her, my cock sinking into the pussy that had given birth to me. It was heaven. Danni climbed aboard, pressing her hard little titties against me and giving Mom access to her pussy. She moaned into my mouth as her lips found mine. I was drilling my cock into Mom's hot pussy and I could hear her muffled moans as her tongue was driving Danni toward an explosion of ecstasy. I fucked Mom through five orgasms before I had to have Danni again. Her and Mom traded places and Mom groaned to orgasm with Danni's tongue in her pussy while I was fucking her daughter's pussy to mindless orgasms. I unloaded inside Danni for the second time and her pussy clenched around me. We slept from time to time as one or the other of us drifted off while the other two fucked like minks. Four times during the night we came, all three together in a writhing, moaning tangle.

We spent the day in bed together on Saturday, only getting out to shower twice and eat. I lost count of the times I unloaded inside those fantastic pussies. They came a million times and toward the end of the afternoon they were more interested in petting, kissing and just talking than fucking. I was exhausted. My cock and balls ached from coming so much and I just wanted to hold them and love them. We fell asleep together. I was on my back between them, two tight little bodies pressed against me, breasts crushed against my sides and cheeks resting on my chest. We were covered by a mix of golden blonde and strawberry blond hair like a blanket over us. I held a cute little butt cheek in each hand, drifting away knowing all was right in our little world and I had the two most beautiful and loving girls in the universe in my bed.