All Comments on 'Breaking Lance Ch. 07'

by martin_x59

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
canndcanndabout 12 years ago

I liked this chapter b/c it gave what many of us thought it needed, which was a connection between them--not just a connection based on lance's similarity to anthony. Honestly, I wish you'd delved into it a bit deeper. I felt like it only scaped the surface of who this boy really is. What did they bully him about? What about his home situation? Did he have a father in his life? I am glad there was some bonding done...I just wanted more. I think you have 'all of tomorrow' to continue to let them bond. I just think that Vince and Lance are both not just in need of a slave/master relationship. I think Lance needs love too and to grow up and I think Vince needs someone to break into the pain he's lived the last five years. He needs some affection and love too. I think they could be good for each other if they designated time for both.

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
Hope There's More

This is the best story I've read. Hands down. I'm in love with all of your characters. They're so vibrant. I'm so heartbroken that there weren't anymore chapters. AND, I cannot believe that Vince is going to let Lance go home. I'd tie the boy down and never let him go.

I also found the self-revelation by Lance moving. Poor boy. Vince and Lance, one of the best love stories I've read.

I love that Vince has allowed himself to love again. I want to read about next Friday's Poker Night! Say it with me--ORGY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best!

I have. Started so many stories and never finished them but this author is different ...

Thus author I cannot stop reading ...a real page turner...this author is the best.

bencoyotee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous