Breaking Lance Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God that feels incredible," he pants. He throws his head back and closes his eyes to enjoy the sensation.

Lance is loving it too, it's something else he's discovered about himself that he loves to eat ass, he licks hungrily at Bobby's hole. Vince pulls down harder on Bobby's legs pulling his ass higher in the air, Lance stays with it and keeps his tongue Lapping away at the tight ring of muscle in Bobby's anus.

Vince can see that Bobby's cock is almost touching his mouth so he pushes a little harder down on his legs and sure enough his cock brushes against his lips. Bobby opens his eyes and sees his cock at his mouth, he sticks out his tongue and licks it's head.

"Can you suck your own cock Bobby?" Vince asks.

"Uh huh," Bobby replies.

Vince pulls down even harder on Bobby's legs, Bobby opens his mouth and a quarter of his cock slips in, Lance stops to look.

"Oh wow, that's awesome!" Lance says in amazement.

Vince lifts up Bobby's head with his free hand and more of his cock slides in.

"Oh I so wish I could do that," Lance says then gets back to licking out Bobby's hole keeping his eyes on Bobby sucking his cock all the time.

Vince lets go of Bobby's head and taking each of Lance's hands gets him to hold Bobby in that position while he fetches the other items from behind the sofa. Bobby's cock pops out of his mouth but grabs his ass with both his hands and it's soon back in.

Vince positions himself back at Bobby's head and produces an eight inch dildo. Bobby sees it and gets worried he pulls his cock from out of his mouth.

"W-w-w-what's that for?" he asks nervously.

"We're going to fuck you with it," Vince says.

"Please Sir, it's too big," Bobby pleads. Bobby had always though he might liked to be fucked, that is until he tried pushing a screwdriver handle up his ass, the pain was so intense that he swore he would never do that again.

"Don't worry Bobby, you'll enjoy it," Vince says "Finger his ass, open him up a little," he instructs Lance.

Lance stops licking and places his finger at Bobby's hole, Bobby starts to panic a little and tries to get up but Vince has too firm a grip on him. Lance slips his finger inside easily as his hole is well lubricated from all of Lance's saliva. Bobby is too scared of the dildo to notice the sensation of Lance's finger.

"Please Sir I don't think I can take it," Bobby Pleas, he sounds really worried now.

Vince gets his head down to him and kisses him, Bobby groans and accepts Vince's probing tongue. Vince then pulls away and speaks softly in his ear. "Do you trust me Bobby?"

Bobby swallows hard, "Y-y-yes I think so." he replies.

"I'm not going to lie to you, it may hurt to start with but believe me the pain will go and the pleasure you will feel is wonderful. You're a natural sub, you will love this as much as sucking cock" Vince tries to reassure him. "How does my slaves fingers feel?" Vince asks.

Bobby is suddenly aware of Lance's fingers probing around inside his ass and to his surprise it does feel rather wonderful.

"It feels nice Sir," Bobby replies, just then Lance strokes his finger across Bobby's prostrate. "OH MY GOD! WHAT WAS THAT?" He shouts out as it sends an electric charge round his body.

"That's your G-spot," Vince explains, "it's the reason why we like being fucked."

Lance strokes it again causing Bobby to shiver, he has an overwhelming desire to cum now. "Oh God it feels wonderful," Bobby pants.

Vince hands the dildo to Lance and he places the head at Bobby's opening. Bobby shuts his eyes tight and tenses up.

"Relax Bobby otherwise it'll just hurt more," Vince says.

Lance pushes but Bobby is still too tense, Vince slaps him hard on his ass cheeks knocking all the tension from his muscles. The head of the cock slips in and Bobby gasps at the sudden sensation off fullness in his ring piece but where's the pain? Apart from a hot sensation on his sphincter it doesn't hurt.

"Are you ok?" Vince asks.

"Er yeah," Bobby replies a little surprised.

"Any pain?"

"No,"

"How does it feel?"

"Full," Bobby replies.

Vince nods at Lance and he pushes the dildo deeper.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Bobby shouts as he feels the ribbed veins on the dildo sliding past his tight ring of muscle, the sensation is mind blowing. He looks up between his legs and sees the dildo slowly disappearing into his ass. It brushes past his prostrate and he cries out in pure ecstasy, he can't believe he got it so wrong with the screwdriver handle, this is absolute heaven. Bobby can now see that the whole dildo is inside him, he feels wonderfully full, Lance slides it completely out and the slowly slides it back in. He is entranced as he watches the dildo slide into the boys virgin hole.

"I think from the look on your face you're enjoying that," Vince comments.

"Oh god yeah! It's fucking amazing. Oh fuck me faster please."

Lance picks up the pace ramming it deep then pulling it completely out. Bobby is suddenly aware of an orgasm building.

"Oh Jesus! I'm gonna shoot!" he cries.

Vince quickly grabs the base of his cock and squeezes it tight stifling his orgasm, "Not yet you don't," he says.

Vince tells Lance to remove the dildo and as soon as Bobby comes down from his orgasmic high he let's go of his legs.

"Are you ready for real cock?" Vince asks.

Bobby nods his head.

"Ok then, Slave lie down on your back," Vince commands Lance.

Lance smiles when he realises he's going to be fucking someone for the first time in his life, he gets on the floor as Vince helps Bobby to his feet.

"Here make sure there's plenty of this on his cock," Vince says handing Bobby a tube of lube.

Bobby kneels down straddling Lance's legs and applies the lube to Lance's cock while Vince sits back on the sofa and strokes his cock. Lance groans as Bobby's hand slides up and down his now very slippery cock.

"Ok Bobby now squat over his cock, you can control it better that way," Vince instructs him.

Bobby gets on his feet placing them either side of Lance, he then lowers his ass down, Lance can see his hole clearly and holds his cock inline with it. Bobby lowers and can feel Lance's cock pressing against his sphincter. 'This is it, I'm going to lose my virginity at last' Bobby thinks to himself. He relaxes and Lance's cock slips inside, Lance groans as Bobby's sphincter grips his cock head tightly, Bobby drops lower and lower feeling Lance slowly fill him up, soon his ass is resting on Lance's groin. Lance savours the sensation of having his cock in someones ass, it feels so warm and tight.

Bobby lifts up then lowers himself again, "Oh God, it feels so good," he says.

"How doe's Bobby's ass feel slave?" Vince asks.

"Wonderful Sir, he's so tight and warm, it's hard to describe," Lance replies.

Bobby picks up speed and his cock starts slapping against Lance's stomach, Lance goes to grab it and wank him but Vince stops him.

"No, leave that, you won't need to touch it," Vince says.

"Urrrghhh fuck yeah! Urrrghhhh!" Bobby pants as he rides Lance's cock faster and faster.

Vince get's up and kneels down at Lance's head, he lowers himself down so that his cock in touching Lance's lips, Lance opens his mouth and turns his head, Vince's cock slides in and Vince starts slowly fucking his slaves mouth.

Bobby is fucking himself furiously on Lance's cock now, "OH GOD! URRRGHHH FUCK! URRGHH! URRGHH! URGHH! IT FEELS SO GOOD!" he shouts.

Lance is getting close, he needs to ask for permission but he can't with is mouth full of Vince's cock.

Bobby's orgasm is creeping up on him, he's so used to it just racing up but this has got his body quivering all over, his legs are trembling badly now and he's losing muscle control in his them. Because of this he can't go as fast, he lowers himself on Bobby's cock once more and it brushes his prostrate this time causing him to slip over the edge.

"URRRRRGHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK! I'M CUUUMMINNNG! OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ALMIGHTY! UUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" His legs give way and he slams down on Lance's cock as his nine inches erupts a massive bolt of cum up over Vince and Lance. Being shot at with Bobby's spunk sends Vince over the edge and he grunts loudly as his cock blasts his cum into Lance's mouth. Bobby is still squirting huge ropes of cum as Lance hungrily swallows his masters load. Slowly Bobby's orgasm subsides but not before he's drenched Vince and Lance in his spunk, Vince's orgasm ends too and he pulls his cock out of Lance's mouth, some cum escapes and dribbles on the floor.

Lance still hasn't cum but he's close, he starts bucking his hips trying to fuck Bobby but Vince leans over and places his hand on his groin stopping him.

"Not yet," Vince commands.

Lance groans, "Please Sir, please let me cum, I really want to shoot inside Bobby," he pleas.

Vince shushes him then helps bobby up, Lance's cock falls out of his ass with an audible pop. As Bobby stands up he looks at the clock and suddenly starts to panic.

"Oh fuck! I'm late!" he shouts.

Vince looks at him, "late for what?"

"I'm supposed to be baby sitting my little sisters while my mother goes out, I'm already fifteen minutes late, she's going to kill me!" Bobby says as he hurriedly gets dressed.

"Seems to me that's worthy of another spanking," Vince winks at him.

Bobby smiles, "Can I come back again?" he asks putting on his shoes.

"Sure anytime you need some male company, you're always welcome," Vince pats him on the ass, Bobby smiles at him and quickly leaves.

Vince turns to Lance and catches him wanking his cock, the look on his face says he is almost about to shoot. Vince quickly dives down and pulls his hands away, Lance's cock bounces wildly on the edge of an orgasm.

"Nooo! Please Sir! Please let me cum!" Lance says in desperation.

"What have I told you, you only cum when I say you can!" Vince booms. He grabs Lance by the arm, lifts him up and throws him on the couch. He then gets between Lances legs and lifts them up to his head and pulling him down so his ass is pointing out on the couch. He uses his left arm and body weight to press down on Lance's legs pinning him to the couch and with his free hand he picks up the paddle.

"No! Please sir, please don't! I beg you!" Lance cries.

SMACK!

"ARRRGH! I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry, please stop!"

"I'm really disappointed in you," Vince says.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Lances low tolerance for pain soon has him crying.

"ARRGHH! Please I'm sorry,"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Lance is sobbing now and Vince throws the paddle on the floor.

"When are you going to learn I won't tolerate any disobedience," Vince says.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I promise," Lance sobs.

"I don't think I can trust you now, if we were together I would chastise you," Vince says.

Lance hears the words "together", him and Vince, he thinks about it, could it really happen? Vince has started stroking Lance's cheeks helping to sooth them still keeping his weight on the boy. Lance groans in between sobs at Vince's tender touch. Vince starts probing his hole, running his finger around the tight muscle, he wets his finger and slips it inside causing Lance to cry out with pleasure, he loves this boy's ass, it's so sexy.

He picks up the lube and applies a generous amount to Lances hole, Lance is wondering what Vince intends to do and he soon realises when he picks up the dildo. Vince pushes it at Lance's hole, Lance relaxes and it slips in.

"Oh Sir, that feels so good," Lance says.

Vince slides it in deep, once fully in he twists it. "Oh fuck! Oh god Sir yes!" Lance cries. Vince stands the boy's cock up but doesn't do anything else with it.

Slowly Vince slides the dildo completely out then shoves it back in deep, "Do you like this boy?" Vince asks.

"Oh God yes Sir! Yes! Please do it harder," Lance begs.

Vince picks up the pace, still pulling it completely out before ramming it back in deep into Lance's hole. It batters against his prostrate stimulating the boy so much he knows that an orgasm is imminent.

"Permission to cum Sir," He asks.

Vince says nothing but keeps ramming the dildo up the boy's anus.

"Please Sir, permission to cum Sir!" Lance is getting desperate his orgasm is approaching fast but still Vince says nothing.

"SIR! PLEASE I'M GOING TO CUM SIR! PLEASE STOP!" he starts to panic knowing he needs that permission but still Vince just keeps on fucking him with the dildo.

"URRRRGHHH FUCK! SIIIRRRR! I'M CUMMING! URRRRRRRRGGHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK!" Lances cock explodes spraying cum high in the air, Vince quickly devours his cock and swallows the boy's juices as his body spasms and ejects the creamy matter.

"URRRRGHHHH FUCK! SIR! OH MY GOD!" he shouts as he continues to blast his load into Vince's mouth.

Vince keeps fucking him with the dildo and sucking his now spent cock and what was an amazing orgasm now turns into torture for Lance, his cock suddenly very sensitive and Vince's sucking causing him to wince.

"Arrrrgh stop! Please! Arrrgh stop, stop, stop, stop! Please stop!" he pants.

Vince finally stops pulls out the dildo and lets Lance lower his legs, he then kisses the boy tenderly.

"Aren't you going to beat me for cumming without permission," Lance asks as they break.

"No, you was so good with Bobby I though you deserved a treat," Vince says.

Lance sits up and pinning Vince back in the couch straddles his lap and kisses him passionately.

"I love you," Lance says when they break for air.

Vince eyes suddenly glaze over and he stands up causing Lance to fall on the floor, he leaves the room leaving Lance lying startled on the floor. Vince is soon back holding Lance's clothes.

"Time for you to go," he says handing them to Lance.

"What? Why?" Lance asks confused at Vince's sudden coldness.

"You've fulfilled your side of the bargain, here's your money, now it's time you went home," Vince says coldly as he takes two hundred pounds from his wallet on the side.

"B-b-but I don't want to go yet, we've still got all day," Lance says, "please I want to spend some more time with you," Lance stands up and goes to put his arms round Vince.

Vince shoves him away causing Lance to fall on to the couch.

"I told you go home!" Vince booms, he turns away and picks up his dressing gown. That push hurt Lance way deeper than any of the beatings.

"But I love you!" Lance shouts back, tears are forming in his eyes.

"Get dressed and go or do I have to kick you out naked?" Vince yells startling Lance.

Lance quietly removes his cuffs and gets dressed sobbing heavily now and completely confused at Vince's reaction. Vince has got his back to him leaning against the mantlepiece looking at the picture of Anthony.

he picks up the money and looks at Vince through teary eyes.

"Please Sir, what did I do wrong?" Lance sobs.

Vince turns around, Lance thinks he's going to say something but instead he heads for the front door and opens it, "Leave," he says.

Lance walks out and Vince closes the door behind him. Lance drops to his knees on the steps blubbering uncontrollably, his world is completely upside down now, the man who took his virginity and showed him a whole new wonderful world of sex is rejecting him, the pain is unbearable.

Lance gets himself together and walks down the driveway to the road, all the time Vince is watching from the window, tears are in his eyes.

12