All Comments on 'Breaking Lucy Pt. 02'

by lamoureuse

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This series was excellent

Ignore the ungrateful bastard above me this story was excellent. Are their holes? Of course this isn't a full novel but the expressions and realism was simply decadent. Continue following your passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
passionate story

well written and fun to read, I enjoyed the fireworks between Lucy and Stuart. Please ignore the troll commenter.

lamoureuselamoureuseover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind comments...

To the people who offered up kind, generous feedback and votes, I thank you very much. I turn on voting and public comments, because I'm actually very okay with getting feedback that is not so positive and even constructively negative. I read all of it, though it's sometimes hard to suffer though the stuff that is downright patronizing and presumptuous, not to mention mean and almost "stalker-like". But I steadfastly reserve the right to spare others from having to read that inexplicable hostility. Is sad that a very small percentage of folks who come here seem to have lost the plot - this site is meant to be enjoyable. I don't put a gun to anyone's head and force them to read my submissions. It is the reader's choice. But such is life, the lovers love and the haters hate. I wish them well.

So this may mark the last story I try in the NonCon category. I've learned my lesson. I'll probably be showing up again in other categories where my kind of stories are more welcome (and where I'm less likely to be assaulted - LOL).

Kisses, L

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Have to say

I actually really enjoyed this story xx please let's have a 3rd chapter x

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 7 years ago
Romantic

I like the fact she is a strong person and enjoying a sensual encounter. I would like to read more of Stuart and Lucy. Thank you for the enjoyable read...the stuff daydreams are all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Loved how she was an amazing strong woman and he only empowered her with their union.

Do another please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a great story!

Do what you do best -- write! This is a great story. You could have placed it under Romance or Erotic Couplings. I understand why you put it under Reluctance. No matter where the story was placed, it was well written. Thank you. I would love to read another chapter, just to see how this couple would move on together with their work situation being what it is. Also, they had unprotected sex. Is there an unexpected baby on the way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

This is a great story -- erotic and romantic! The characters were very well developed. The writing was excellent - easy to follow and completely enjoyable. I would also like to see this story continued.

Have you thought of expanding this story and self-publishing it on Amazon Kindle? The story, the writing and the editing are far superior to many books on Amazon!

ShannonBlackwaterShannonBlackwaterover 7 years ago
Beautiful

I have to say, thank you for the superb lack of stereotypical BS that usually accompanies such stories. Wonderful. Girl power! 👊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story, great style

There is so much I like about these 2 parts, besides the perfect mix of seduction & reluctance. I love the way you narrate and show inner thoughts. Regardless of "Elements of Style" I have always struggled with how to present inner thoughts. (double/single quotes, italics, etc) To present inner thoughts in a way that the reader "gets it" without confusion. You did this perfectly. You also switched from between Lucy's and Stuart's thoughts seamlessly. I love the humor (Fucker) as well lol. I really enjoyed this (and your other works)

Keep writing. :)

z

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Your writing is so good. Perfect combination of romance, erotica and a dash of reluctance. You really should consider turning it into a book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely lovely..

Thank you author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous