All Comments on 'Breaking News - Ch. 01'

by UhlBWett

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was funny

SkyeGSkyeG11 months ago

Great reading. I would have liked to read the making love detail.

Just a few too many similes and metaphors, young Mssr. Wett. In my mind these do not fit the character’s persona; he’s a tad too wise and sophisticated to compare his mojo to a Ferrari - and that analogy in particular is too trite a trope for such a worldly type. If I had my way, I’d like to see him as an even more elegant gentleman, and just a little less condescending and more tutorial in his attitude toward News.

Hope you don’t mind one more thing: make it a NYC bakery pastry. They’re not from delis.

veryearlyriserveryearlyriser11 months ago

I found this to be a real insight into a world I don’t know a great deal about and I was shocked by some of the sadism…

I thought it was very well crafted with lots of well written and highly enjoyable descriptive narrative and loved the devotion at the end…

These are two very talented writers and I can’t wait for subsequent chapters……

veryearlyriserveryearlyriser11 months ago

I forgot to add that I found the sex scenes very erotic and quite took my breath away….I also loved Sampson….

UhlBWettUhlBWett11 months agoAuthor

The purpose of the first chapter was solely to introduce the protagonists in the story, establishing where they are now before the story progresses. I like to put a humorous spin on most things I write. I like painting vivid mental images. Look for growth to develop in both characters and for intimacy to blossom in the chapters that follow. I welcome input from others, but please understand that I will not let those comments alter the course of this story as it progresses or it's destination...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot and clever story, but this Dom is an asshole. No consent, no submission, no safe word. He calls her a stuckup bitch but he sure is full of himself. Has the audacity to shave her while she’s unconscious and before she’s agreed to anything. Acts like he’s a saint for washing the blood out of her panties after he rough fucks her virgin ass. I would like this story more if it were in the non-consent category.

UhlBWettUhlBWett11 months agoAuthor

I want to thank everyone for their comments, including the last anonymous comment. It's gratifying to know that I was able to portray this character (myself), properly. Both of the characters in this story are works in process. This reader is absolutely correct, this Dom is an asshole. The story was written that way on purpose. During the several chapters that will follow and are in the works right now, both these characters will evolve into the perfect D/S couple, but right now their relationship is a train wreck. We wrote it that way on purpose. It's meant to be vivid, poignant, realistic, even antagonistic. I apologize to anyone we may have offended by not sticking to the typical unicorn and lollipop, cookie cutter format that so many D/s stories are written with...

blue_eyed_dudeblue_eyed_dude10 months ago

Amazing - loved the level of detail - please share another chapter with us!!

ShycolShycol10 months ago

A great introduction to these two new characters and a well written story showing the uncompromising position of the Dom and the gradual breaking of ‘News’. Thoroughly enjoyed the detailed descriptions…

Loved the angle provided by Snowy. Well done you two, I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

Olivia_aliveOlivia_alive10 months ago

Wow what a story…..I found it very intoxicating with your description of Snowy the first time the pillory was used…..Mmmmm a wonderful sight to behold…But then Mr Wett you turned into a ‘right bastard’ oh I was shocked….

Wonderful storytelling with great descriptions and I loved Snowy’s reactions….

I’m looking forward to seeing how these characters develop….Thank you so much…..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUhlBWett@UhlBWett
I am a typical well-traveled American boy, for me it's Chevrolets and Harleys. I have a wealth of erotic knowledge and experience to draw from when writing erotica. My work is mostly a combination that I like to call the three F's, fact, fantasy and fiction as I prefer real li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES