Breaking News - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon my throbbing cock was slamming rapidly in and out of her hot, slippery cylinder, like a free-floating piston inside the engine of a red Ferrari Formula One car as it roars through the jersey barrier lined, spectator filled streets of Monaco along the French Riviera. Like a race car of desire, driven by carnal instinct and primal lust. I pounded her hard and deep through multiple orgasms until her hot creamy juices flowed uncontrollably over my cock and balls like sweet sugar glaze over a freshly baked New York City Deli pastry.

My breath was bursting outward with every powerful thrust, and she was gasping deeply, pulling in air in perfect harmony, as the pink spongy head of my cock jabbed violently at her womb. Together we sounded like an old steam locomotive leaving the station, building momentum as we headed for our bliss filled destination. I heard her guttural moans, watched her fists clench and shake, and felt her pussy tighten around my cock three times during the first ten minutes of our hour-long pussy fucking.

Those cute little orgasms she was initially having were merely whistlestops along the way. About fifteen minutes into our raunchy little pussy stretching, cervix slamming fuck, she had her first major explosion. I was leaning over, reaching around, fondling her hanging breasts, letting her hard pink nipples poke between my fingers, twisting her barbells while I pounded her from behind. I watched her in the mirror as her eyes rolled back in her head and she slobbered like a cock drunk fool, clenching her fists, grinding her teeth, exploding like a car bomb beneath me, coming apart at every weld, her senses reeling, her body convulsing.

She whimpered loudly, then grew quiet briefly as I continued to pound her, lingering in the moment; her soul was suspended in some hazy, pleasure filled place between heaven and earth. Squealing and moaning, she began calling out my name, shaking her head back and forth, squirming and quivering like a convict in the electric chair, feeling her first orgasm descend only to quickly give way to another, much stronger, much more intense than the first. Trying to fight off the inevitable, she growled aloud, hoping to push back the second wave.

Fireworks exploded behind her eyes as I pounded her mercilessly hard and deep. Her voice cracked and rattled as a second major orgasm wracked her body. I was practically bending her in half with every powerful lust filled thrust. It was clear despite her pleas, that she wanted to feel more of my throbbing cock buried deep inside her. Panting and grinding, a soggy puddle pooling up beneath her on the floor; she kept crying "I can't take it!" begging for mercy even as she was cumming again, the spasming muscles of her cunt gripped my cock in confused anger.

Six times the beautiful Raven-haired vixen coated my cock with her warm slippery release before I became the one who could no longer hold back. I pounded her hard into the block, driving her pussy like it was stolen. Her shoulders were growing red, blue, and light purple. With my hands tightly gripping the flare of her hips, I slammed hard and deep, once twice, three times, before exploding helplessly inside her on the fourth hard deep thrust. My orgasm hit me like a lightning strike on a sunny day, out of the blue and without warning.

Like the first hose to arrive at a four-alarm blaze, my pulsing cock began dousing the walls of her hot burning cunt with a thick creamy pearlescent glaze, drowning her cervix, blasting my steamy load against her womb, like a pressure washer spraying against a city sidewalk. My cock grew warm and slippery instantly as my release flowed around me and filtered softly from between us. After just a few cool down strokes, my cum was dripping from her quivering clit and gathering visibly around the base of my thick twitching shaft.

I pulled back my cock, leaving just the head inside her, slipped my middle fingers beneath the flange of the butt plug she had been wearing the whole time, and pried it slowly and gently from her beautiful round ass, it exited with a soft "pop", leaving her gasping for breath and her ass gaping slightly, ready to be stuffed. I pulled my still hard, cum slathered cock from her dripping wet fuck hole and pressed its shimmering wet head to the gently stretched pink funnel of her ass. She screamed aloud and whimpered pathetically as I pushed in past the ridge.

"Oh Fuck!!! It's too big!" she screamed, lowering her ass trying to pull away as I grabbed her hips tighter and slowly pushed deeper.

"Shhhhhhh," I whispered, trying to downplay her level of discomfort as my cum soaked cock slid slowly deeper.

When her eyes began to water and her breathing became ragged, I stopped pushing deeper to let her catch her breath. I could see her thighs shaking and feel her asshole spasming. The tightly gathered ring of her ass puckered looked like a dark pink can koozie stretched over the top of a wooden fence post as it gripped my rigid cock. I watched her in the mirror as she took several deep breaths and bit her lower lip. "That wasn't so bad" she muttered unconvincingly. That's when I gave her the last couple inches, pressing my balls to her cum dripping cunt.

"Oh My God!!!" she bellowed, followed by a long-drawn-out scream.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" I teased establishing a slow gentle fucking rhythm, trying to convince her to relax.

"Get that fucking thing out of my ass!" she barked, "Jesus you are going to ruin me!"

"Not happening pretty girl" I whispered in her ear, leaning forward so that she could see my smile in the mirror before her.

I eased back upright, walking my palms slowly from her shoulders down over her back, placing my hands flat against the top of her buttocks, prying her ass cheeks apart with my thumbs so that I could watch my cock stretch her, fill her, and break her as I increased the tempo of my thrusts. Soon my hard deep thrusts were shaking the ground beneath her feet like a piece of construction equipment driving ten-inch guardrail posts six feet deep into the hardened soil, alongside the hot asphalt of a Missouri highway in Mid-August.

Her welted ass cheeks rippled up and back and her ass pucker began to redden. She went completely quiet as she attempted to extract pleasure from the obvious pain of my thick cock pounding her tight, delicate asshole. I watched as her seventh orgasm of our session took control of her spent feminine body like a holy spirit. I wasn't sure how much more she could take. The cum coating my cock and lubricating her ass began to turn pink, as I pounded away, gyrating my hips, then slamming them hard against her. What happened next, happened quickly.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, flopping wildly against the block like she had been shot with a stun gun.

The arrival of her final gut-wrenching orgasm pushed me over the edge too, and I pounded her mercilessly as my cock swelled and my balls again tightened. I was about to fill her virgin ass with hot steamy cum, marking it as mine, forever being the first man to take her there. I growled and pulled her ponytail as I slammed in deep and held there while my cock pumped a matching load into her well fucked ass. Writhing and moaning as my orgasm arrived, I held her tightly as I infused her hole and captured her soul with my hot steamy release.

I was reveling in my conquest, my chest was heaving and falling quickly, both our bodies were covered in sweat. My cock was still pumping her bowels full when I felt her go limp in my hands. I caught her before she dropped to her knees, preventing any injury. She had passed out cold. I quickly undid the block and fumbled with the cumbersome ankle restraints as I held her upright. I scooped her up in my arms, cradling her gently, I rushed her to the house. My cum was dripping from both her holes as I carried her naked through the cold, damp, darkness, across the yard.

Sampson, my Sable colored German Shepherd, was jumping up trying to sniff and steal her panties and cut-offs that still hung from around her ankle. I pushed him away with my knee and turned my body as we reached the back door, I took her quickly to my bedroom and laid her softly on my king-size bed. I laid her flat on her back and checked her for a pulse. She was still breathing and moving slightly as I took a deep breath and sighed with relief. She still hadn't opened her eyes, but she rolled to one side and slid her hands up beneath the pillows.

I fell back on the bed beside her and caught my breath, then grabbed a washcloth from the master bath, and soaked it with cold water, gently patting her forehead, the cheeks of her face and her lips. Her pulse soon stabilized and her beathing became normal again. She never woke, she was clearly spent, taken to her limit. I laid down beside her and gazed at her beauty as she slept. She is clearly a well-bred, sophisticated woman, and I had just treated her worse than a common street whore. I feared she would never forgive me.

Snowy will become the sixth submissive that I have created or broken, should she decide to accept my proposition. One I will share with her tomorrow morning in the light of day. I undid her hair scrunchie, took off her tank top, sneakers, and socks, and slid her cut-offs and panties from around her ankle, then looked at her. She was amazingly beautiful, she needed only one thing, one small thing. I grabbed my rechargeable beard trimmer from the medicine cabinet, rolled her gently onto her back, and with two strokes, removed her thick dark landing strip, collecting the trimmed hairs, leaving her with only a short dark stubble.

The next morning when she woke, I was standing naked at the bathroom vanity where she could see me, gently hand washing her lacey thong and denim shorts. She sat up quickly, startled in my bed, pulling her legs beneath her, then grabbing the top sheet up quickly to cover her bare breasts. She was clearly disoriented and scared. I squeezed the rinse water from her panties and shorts, hanging them gently over the shower bar, then walked out into the bedroom and sat down softly on the edge of the bed.

"How do you feel?" I asked her softly.

"Kind of strange, what did you do to me?" she asked nervously.

"I made love to you," I replied.

"N-o-o-o, I have been made love to before, and it has never been anything like that," she whimpered gently biting her lower lip.

"Then you haven't been making love to the right people," I whispered easing onto the bed beside her, leaning back against the headboard.

"What were you doing with my clothes? Why were you washing them?" she asked inquisitively.

"I was getting the blood stains out of them," I told her hesitantly.

"Blood? What blood?" she asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"Sometimes virgin asses bleed a little," I told her.

I watched as a grimace appeared on her face. I assume she squeezed her Kegels and felt a twinge of pain shoot through her bottom. She closed her eyes and mouthed the words, "Oh My God" as she lifted the sheet and looked down, presumably looking for more blood. All she found was trimmer stubble where her thick black landing strip once was. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. I could tell she was out of sorts, and remembered little after the point that she blacked out.

"Where the hell is my pubic hair? You shaved my pussy while I was asleep?" she asked rather tersely.

"No, I trimmed your little landing strip while you slept. I wasn't about to put my straight razor anywhere near your amazing clit last night, my hands were too shaky," I told her. "Your pretty pussy hair is right there," I told her pointing to a small apothecary jar sitting on the nightstand next to the bed.

"In the jar? You saved my pussy hair? What the fuck?" she asked, even more confused than she first was.

"I'll shave it for you in a little while. You will quickly hate the stubble if I don't. You know it's a little late for modesty, you can lower the sheet, I fucked both your holes last night. How does my seed feel inside you?" reaching over gently placing my fingers along the side of her neck, caressing her cheek softly with my thumb as she tilted her head lightly into my touch.

"This was a mistake, I should have never come back here," she said teary eyed, looking away softly.

"This was no mistake, this was your destiny," I told her point blank.

"You egotistical Son of a Bitch! Who the hell do you think you are?" she yelped.

"I am the man who made love to you last night, like no other man ever has," I told her, grabbing her by the hair, pulling her closer until her face was just a couple inches away from mine, holding her there.

"Let me tell you something... I am the man that took your ass cherry last night, and the man who was thoughtful enough to wash the blood from your panties this morning. I the man who let you spend the night in his bed, and cared for you when you were unable to care for yourself. I am the man who made you orgasm more times last night than all those cute little Frat Boys did combined, the whole time you were in college. The way I see things, you have two options you ungrateful little bitch, so listen and listen up while I spell it all out for you.

"When your clothes are dry you can put them on, hop in your little electric car and drive back to your pampered little palace in the suburbs and listen to others tell you how much they love you, or you can admit to yourself that no one has ever made you feel the way you did last night or the way you feel right now. You can become my one and only submissive and I will become your Dom, your guiding light, and the center of your universe. I will become your shining light in the darkness, and the darkness that you fear the most.

"If you stay you will become my lover, my whore, my fuck toy, and my baby. On the streets you will be my equal, between the sheets, I own you, your pretty mouth, your steamy wet pussy, and your hot tight ass; they will all belong to me. With that comes the promise that the cum in these balls, the same cum that marinates your sex right now is yours, and only yours. No other bitch will taste it or wear it without your permission. You will be my alpha-sub, The one who sleeps in my bed. Do you see that oval braided rung on the floor at the foot of the bed?"

"That pretty girl is where bad girls sleep, naked, curled up in a ball without the heat from my body to keep them warm. Don't ever be a bad girl. You figure out how much you enjoyed cumming until you passed out and make your decision, while I have a cup of hot coffee out on the deck. Choose wisely Snowy as opportunities like this don't come along every day," I told her releasing her hair, grabbing my robe, and heading to the kitchen without giving her sobbing ass another glance.

I poured my coffee, and eased out onto the deck, sitting down, releasing a heavy sigh, crossing my legs. A flock of local Canada Geese flew noisily over and a whitetail fawn, peeked at me from between two spruce trees along the east side of my property. I waited almost thirty minutes, figuring she had already snuck out the front and slipped away forever. I was about to go back inside to change the bloody, cum soaked sheets on my bed, knowing in my heart that she was gone forever, when I heard the patio door slide open and saw Sampson tilt his huge head.

She was wearing one of my robes, and she never spoke a word as she walked over to me teary eyed, opening her robe and straddling the lounger. She leaned down and untied my robe, throwing it open, revealing my freshly showered cock, smiling slightly as she settled down softly in my lap. She drew circles on my shoulder with her index finger and softly kissed my chest before reaching back, grasping my growing cock, gently guiding it into her sore, tender pussy. She gazed up at me with a scared look in her eyes. She had never been here before...

"Make love to me, please? Just make love to me."

THE END...