All Comments on 'Breaking Out, Breaking In Pt. 02'

by BDLong

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This Was One Of The Best Lines I've Ever Read On Lit...

"He's my brother. You're my lover. And this was the best day of my life."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where is part 1?

There is no part 1 under your user name. Has it been deleted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
pretty good

You know, I am not sure I can honestly say it was just as good as ch. 01, it was just different. I read it yesterday, the day you posted it and read this today, the day you posted it. I looked yesterday and you did not have the first part listed on your submissions page. I hope you have all three of your submissions listed by now. If not you need to do some maintainance and upkeep on your page. You are really good, I think I told you before, but you are. But I do really prefer the story of brother and sister over the rest. But everybody has preferences. Keep on writin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

More please! !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is some awesome shit right there

This has got to be some of the best stuff I read here in like forever, it had everything from romance, slow progression that switched into high gear in a few paragraphs, drama, tension, mind-blowing sex, even BDSM which isn't exactly my thing to fap to, mouthwatering descriptions, real story progression, character development, and in the end even a threesome relationship that actually looks plausible and makes everyone happy.

The only downside is that I now have to wait for further chapters and the suspense of that 8th bass has me on the endue here.

Pure 5*!

BDLongBDLongalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

I'm glad you guys liked it. I know it's not as strong as the first part, but that happens from time to time--creative juices being of varying viscosity, like.

I don't know why you wouldn't be able to find the first part, other than some site maintenance. I see it when I view my profile as a guest, so maybe check for it again. So far, this story only has two parts (I know, I know--grr!), mainly because I'm a scatterbrain and have a lot of different ideas, some of which feel more pressing. I hadn't even started a third part, but evidently I should.

In the meantime, look for part one of a new fantasy(-ish?) series. It'll be up as soon as I can edit it a bit.

Liter8Liter8almost 8 years ago
The worst part of this series

is waiting for you to write the next chapter. Thoroughly enjoyed the first two instalments. Your characters are certainly moving ar light speed but sometimes life does too. Your writing is descriptive without falling in to cliches and the way you handle the unspoken interactions really fleshes out the scenes for me. Ignore my impatience for sequels and take the time to do it right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking amazing

This was an amazing second chapter. It went in a different direction than I expected, but it was amazingly hot. I can't wait for the rest. But I hope this doesn't get too freaky - the heart of the tale is a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking sucking wonderful

Hot as hell, two totally debauched cunts who love cock and cunt equally, along with all the other sexual pleasures that take them and the male to insane levels of pleasure. I don't do back door fucking, but my two live in fuck buddies love the anal beads and the butt plugs, we use the electric vibrating ones ( 3 sizes) love the feel of them against my cock too. My two girls and I acted out this story last night, it will take at least 12 Hours to recover enough to go again. More and more please and soon. We all love to get drunk on cunt juice and spunk, never get enough. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sorry but the bdsm stuff ruined it for me. I didnt find it hot at all and completely destroyed what you had previously built up to. Its a huge jump to like to feel a little helpless with your hands tied in chapter one to what you decided to jump too. Definitely hope this isnt what this threesome is leading to just some lame mistress slave story. Otherwise im done. I really wish the tags were at the top of the first page so people dont invest into a story only to find it has elements of things they dont want especially bdsm. The story has enough going for it than to add more and more categories besides just incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm with the previous commenter

Sorry, but BDSM to this level is way out of my comfort zone for an untagged, "standard" (if there is such a thing) incest story. I had really been enjoying the story up until then, but skipped that section completely - then they start doing drugs! All of that is totally superfluous to what had, to that stage, been a magnificent exploration of a young girl's burgeoning sexuality in a safe, loving environment.

To me, this progression, while it may well be natural to a proportion of the population, doesn't fit the expected theme, and will therefore disappoint plenty of readers other than myself.

Mattyboy56Mattyboy56almost 8 years ago
Why the hate?

Ok, for those who like BDSM, we understand that when done right it can be a rewarding and amazing experience that strengthens the bonds of lovers, because if implemented correctly, one always finds acceptance at the end, and this BDSM scene was implemented correctly. Lies are shed. The author gasped this fine. It was YOU that decided to shame this novel because it had content you didn't enjoy! You haven't even tried to understand BDSM, you enjoy reading about a brother and sister fucking, but BDSM is tooooooo much for you. K. By the way the incest is Illegal. BDSM.....not so much. The moral of this post: Critique the writing, not the content, this websites whole essence is in it's variety. It's also assanine, primitive, and judgmental. It's 2016 people.

scotlytscotlytalmost 8 years ago
Love the story

Great job, I can't wait for the next addition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Should really

You should really have the brother leave because he starts to feel neglected and just go with the flow have him like join the military and get away from then all and not say a word to his sister for a couple years

wheelmewheelmealmost 8 years ago
Well written

I really love this series and the story line, so far. The writing is captivating and holds my attention throughout. I'm really looking forward to your next installment.

ArcaneFlashArcaneFlashalmost 8 years ago

Are you going to do a sequel?

BDLongBDLongalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Sequel?

I may do a sequel in the future, but I've got a lot of different projects going right now, including some stuff that pays the bills, so that takes precedence. More likely, you'll see a follow-up to Lust in Space! (which has been pouring out of my brain and onto the page for a couple weeks now) before a sequel to this storyline, mainly because it's an older story and the requests for its sequels are gathering dust. Once that's done, I'll probably have a clearer idea about where I want this particular story to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sequels

I may be famous for this comment on literotica by now, but I think you've left both 'Lust from Space' and 'Breaking Out, Breaking In' in pretty good places. I understand that a writer can simply get tired of the same characters and needs a break before going further. Both have been left open ended to where the story could continue, though. 'Breaking Out, Breaking In' has a section where he has to promise that what they've begun will never ever stop, and his current (unrelated) girlfriend has fallen in Love with both Hannah and Mike also. Mike and Hannah will have to make certain they're completely out of the church and 100% independant of their parents before they can build a life together and especially one that includes Carrie in their future. However, adding to this story is going to start to seriouslycomplicate a fairly simple story. Get ready to work hard developing characters - major and minor - if you add more story. Their parents will get involved, Daddy's church will have a say that might lose daddy his job. Will they be reported to the police? Will Carrie and Mike face charges of giving alchahol to a minor? Will they be able to hold onto their secrets until they have an accounting firm set up and ask for absolutely nothing from the church. But you could also just end both these stories as they are, and they're still good stories worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

I think I love you BD. You've written three, basically, stories that really captivate my immagination. You don't, so far, write stories that involve the seemingly obligatory pregnancy. You write stories, so far, where no one seems to get hurt. Though, with Mike and Hannah's escape from The Church - someone will inevitably say or do something hurtful. Church people and Famiy are very much alike in the ability to wound each other with nothing but words. Historically they are the knife that cuts the deepest. But you have thankfully not covered that. Lust in space has so many lightyears and so many species to experience that I don't see how you can do a sequel and do it justice. Breaking out, Breaking In only has a future that involves negative emotions, which makes for a lot of drama - but not good sex. Why, instead, don't you try a new story line? These are very good. Lets see if you can do it again. I bet you can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story!

Loved both parts of this; it had almost everything I like - incest, multiple girls, consensual BDSM. Really looking forward to Part 3. One of the best stories I've read in a long time, on this or any other site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DELIGHTFUL, ENGAGING, REALLY HOT

Your imagination is rocket fuel for our libidos.

And your stories are beautifully crafted.

Thank you!

RaincoatRaincoatover 5 years ago
Please continue...

I really don't like to comment on stories, even the ones I like so much I have to read them muptiple times. But I've only just read this story, and I am already clamoring for a continuation. There's a reason both episodes have extremeley high scores for an incest story. Please, please PLEASE right more of this trio. You are an amazing writer, amd these are amazing characters, and I would hate for such potential to be wasted.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
More please

Hot sexy story and hope you will write some more so we get to go on this journey with them. Would be fun to know the parents reactions if they realise what is going on too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm out

I had to drop it because tattoos are a major turn off. That doesn't make it a bad story though so do not worry I marked you down. I am not penalizing you for my hang up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The girl

How many times are you going to refer to your characters as the girl good story just got a little annoying

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh, the pain...

Sorry; I just couldn't resist the old "Doctor Smith" line - given the BDSM content of this story, and the author's one other piece, "Lust from Space" (Lost in Space?)

At any rate, it's been 2.5 years since this author has posted anything on Lit, so it's a fairly safe bet that she's not going to give us another chapter in this tale. In a way, this is probably a blessing, since the tale got so lost in the author's BDSM penchant that it could never find its way back home to the original focus of the story - Mike and Hannah, and their desire to break free of their parents and be with each other for the rest of their lives.

Speaking for myself, I'm another reader who found the second chapter's heavy focus on BDSM to be a distinct detraction from the story. There is a reason why Literotica separates stories into different categories/genres, such as "Incest/Taboo" or BDSM. It's because people have different preferences on what we want to read. A GOOD author would have at least had the courtesy to warn readers, in a preface to a chapter, if it's going to contain subject matter which some might find distasteful. This author chose not to do so, and the ratings measure the results. I gave Chapter 1 five stars. This chapter got a solid single star, from me.

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

Chapter 1 was amazing and a great start to a sibling love story. I love sibling love stories. On the other hand I'm not into tattoos, BDSM, or sister sharing so this chapter didn't do much for me. The writing was excellent so I finished the story but it didn't excite me and likely would not read a chapter 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous