Breaking Out, Breaking In Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good," he said. "On that note, I suppose we'll take off."

"It's going to be an early morning," my mother added, rising from the couch.

"Oh, you know you love it," I said with a smile. "Just remember: don't let Mrs. Beaumont near the pancakes. You know how she is when she gets that syrup in her."

My mother chuckled. "And you," she said to my sister, who sat lightly on the arm of the couch, blowing on her cocoa. "Let your brother study. If you get bored, you can always call home."

"Ok, mom," Hannah said.

"And don't forget to—"

My father stopped her. "It's ok, dear. I can tell Michael's got everything under control here."

"Thanks, dad," I said, shaking his hand as he backed out mother out the door. "See you in two weeks."

"God bless, son."

"God bless."

The door shut, and I exhaled loudly, but stopped when the door opened again. "Uh..." my father said in a hushed tone. "You will lock this door, right?"

"Dad," I said, cutting through the unspoken anxiety. "She's the landlord's daughter. She's not going to do anything." I paused, and then stood. "But yes. I'll lock it."

"Good man." Once again, the door shut behind him, but I didn't hear his footsteps retreat from the doorway until I bolted the door. I leaned against the door and sighed. From outside, I heard Carrie bidding our parents farewell. That's when I noticed Hannah staring at me with a goofy smile.

"Two weeks," she said, sipping her cocoa. She moved from the arm of the couch to its cushions. I waited until I heard the car pull out of the driveway, and then joined her. She didn't waste a moment. Leaning in, she kissed my lips and I tasted chocolate. Our tongues danced, and when we heard a key rattling in the lock on the front door, she pulled back, sucking my lower lip. She scooted to the opposite side of the couch just in time.

Carrie came in, rubbing her arms as she pushed the door shut with one foot. "Fuck, it's cold out there!" She regarded Hannah, who was trying to play it cool. "So you're Mike's sister, huh?" Hannah just nodded nervously and sipped her cocoa, her eyes fixed on my girlfriend's tattoos. "Don't worry. They won't bite." She kicked off her shoes and went into the hallway. She poked her head back around the corner. "Hard," she added with a devious smile. Hannah almost choked on her drink. "Mike, I'm gonna warm up in the shower and get this mud off me." Carrie disappeared and we heard the bathroom door shut and the shower turn on.

I turned to Hannah. "You two are going to be so cute together," I teased. Hannah blushed and looked at something on the couch. After a beat she went to the studio door to unlock it.

"Let's just get me settled, ok?"

"Ok," I said, grabbing her suitcase and joining her, "but that's not your room."

"But the key—"

"Was for show. Your room's down here." I reversed her through the door across from it and switched on the light as we started down the steps.

"I'm sleeping in the basement?" she said, disappointment clear.

"It's not so bad," I said, flipping on the next set of lights, illuminating the room. The jukebox and pool table were immediately noticeable.

"Holy crap!" she cried, pulling off her knit cap and throwing it on the bed as she practically ran to the jukebox. Her hair went wild with static, but she hardly noticed as she peered through the glass at the music selection. It had taken most of the semester, but Carrie and I had tracked down all our favorite vinyl records and programmed them into the jukebox. She unbuttoned her woolen coat and tossed it onto the bed with her hat. Underneath it, she wore a t-shirt that, while entirely casual, hugged her every curve in a way that led my eyes to all the right places. When she bent forward again to check out the music selection, the upside-down heart shape of her ass made my cock stir.

"So, what do you think?" I asked.

"This is going to be awesome!" she said excitedly. "I don't even know half this stuff. Thank you so much! But..."

"But what?" Carrie's voice came from behind us.

"Eep!" Hannah squeaked as she whirled around.

I'd nearly jumped out of my skin, but turned to Carrie as calmly as I could. "That was fast. Looking sexy as usual."

Indeed she did. Shorts with the cuffs folded up as high as they would go, a black tank top this time, highlighted by the straps of the electric blue bra underneath, all designed to arouse. "Thanks, babe," she said and kissed me. "Oh!" She turned to Hannah, who had her eyes glued to the young woman's body. "Sorry, sweetie."

"It's ok," Hannah said, distractedly.

"Too skimpy for you? I can go change if—"

"No!" Hannah blurted. "I mean... no, it's ok, you look..."

"Sexy?" Carrie teased. Hannah went red and said nothing.

"Oh, come on," I said, poking my girlfriend in the ribs. "You're embarrassing her!"

Carrie left my side and approached my sister, who seemed torn between running away and jumping the other girl's bones right there and then. Hannah wasn't given that choice though. Carrie put her in a playful headlock and roughed up the girl's hair. "I'm just messin' with ya!" she said, releasing my dazed sister. And heading back up the stairs. "Hey, kid. You wanna see what was upstairs?"

Hannah peered at her from behind the fiery veil of scruffed-up hair, and I gave her an urging look. "Ok," she said, brushing her hair back with her fingers and starting back up the stairs. As I followed, I let myself be content with watching her young round ass bob with every step. I could tell that Carrie had designs for her, and was moving faster than I had anticipated. My mind raced, trying to find the best way to broach my unusual relationship with my sister.

Carrie showed Hannah her art studio, hiding nothing and watching the girl's reaction toward the various nudes, erotic or not. "I've had a few live models," she said, but for some projects, it's better to work off of a photograph.

"Why's that?" my sister asked.

"Mostly, just to reduce strain on the models. People can't hold some positions forever. But it's also because I put myself in some paintings."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Carrie said, picking up a portfolio of photos. "If you can't paint yourself honestly, you shouldn't be painting anyone else. That's my opinion, anyway. You wanna see?"

"Sure," Hannah said, taking the thick folder of 8x10 photos. One by one, they started out as establishing shots. A few models in costumes, a few nudes, and then Carrie began to appear in them. Hannah stopped when she got to the other girl's first nude. From the back, it revealed nothing explicit, just the soft curves of her body in recline. Hannah put the photo down gently and took a step back.

"Too much for one day?" Carrie asked, concerned.

"I... I..." Hannah stammered, and Carrie reached out to put her hand on the girl's shoulder, but my sister backed away and went red again. "I... I can't..." She looked at me, pain, lust, confusion, jealousy, anger and embarrassment coursing through her eyes. I could see tears welling up. She turned and ran down the stairs, slamming the door behind her. We listened and heard the basement door slam.

Carrie turned to me. "Mike, we need to talk."

"I know." I sat on the steps and she joined me.

"So you know," she said eyeing my carefully.

"Yeah," I confessed. "She told me this summer."

"And that girl you told me about..."

"Was as close to a girlfriend as she ever had."

"Jesus, Mike! Has this girl ever even kissed another girl?"

"Yeah," I said, and then switched gears. "Look, I know you're interested. So let's just cut to the chase."

"I—"

I put my hand up. "It's ok." And then I let a little grin creep across my face. "Happy birthday."

Of all the times I wish I'd had a camera, Carrie's expression instantly topped the list. It was a mixture of surprise, relief, but tinged by a little disgust. "Mike!" she hissed, laughing a little. "You can't just pimp out your little sister, man!"

"Carrie. She wants it—or to try, anyway. I know you're interested, so who better to make her feel better at ease?" I paused to let any objections surface. "And didn't you say you wish you'd had someone to show you the ropes when you were her age?"

"I guess I did, but it feels weird," she said. "She's your sister. What if I'm as attracted to her as I am to you?"

"What if you are? Are you?"

"I don't know," she said. "You both have a certain something about you. It's hard to pin down. But that's not what I'm really talking about. I mean, what if I wanted to be with... uh..." she put her face in her hands and sighed heavily. "What if I want you both?"

"What if you do?"

"I mean at the same time."

"Oh," I said. "I'm sure we can work something out." She gave me a puzzled look, and I just shrugged my shoulders. "Listen. Why don't we just focus on you and Hannah for now? I'm happy to take a back seat for the moment. I love her and I love you, but let's find out if that's even going to happen before we get all up in our heads, ok?"

"Ugh!" she groaned. "Mike! I don't want you to take a back seat. I still want you!"

"And you still have me," I said, kissing her. She kissed back with her soft lips and I heard her sigh softly, but then she pushed me back gently.

"Just..." she rubbed her forehead in frustration. "Just go and make sure she isn't hanging herself from the rafters. I need a minute."

"Ok," I said, getting up and kissing her on the forehead. "We'll meet you in the living room." She gave me a wan little smile as I retreated down the stairs.

In the basement, Hannah lay curled in the fetal position in the middle of the bed, staring at the wall. I saw her eyes track me as I moved to the bed and sat next to her, but she said nothing. For a minute we remained there in silence. I reached out and stroked her hair, and she scooted toward me and put her head in my lap. Again, we remained silent as I sat there running my fingers through her red hair. I heard her sigh heavily in frustration, but still, she didn't speak.

"What's wrong with me?" she asked.

I laughed gently. "What ever do you mean?"

"Don't make fun of me," she said flatly.

"I'm not," I said, caressing her chin and angling her head so she could see I was serious. "You're confused and frustrated, and I get it."

"No you don't! No one gets it." Oh, what a teenage thing to say.

"Ok, maybe I don't," I admitted. "But there definitely is someone in this house who does."

"But she's so..."

"Intimidating?"

"No!" Hannah paused, closed her eyes and breathed. "I guess. Maybe a little. It's just that she's so..." she gestured something untranslatable "... and now I have no idea how to act."

I lifted her by her shoulders until she was sitting. "Am I intimidating?" I asked.

"You? No way!" she laughed.

"And you still want me?"

"Of course," she said, her hand running up my thigh. "I'd jump you here and now if I wasn't so certain she'd walk in on us."

"But I'm your brother."

"So?"

"See?" I said. "Just use that. She may be..." I repeated the gesture she had made "... but pretend she's not." Hannah sighed in frustration, but nodded. "Who knows? Maybe she's intimidated by you."

"Ha!" she said, frustration still in her voice, but smiling. She leaned in and kissed me. The feel of my sister's soft warm lips drove me to the edge of sanity. My hands started to wander, and when I cupped her breast through her shirt, she moaned lightly into my mouth, but pulled back. "I missed you," she said, catching her breath.

"I missed you too."

She nodded. "How are we going to do this, Mike? I want you so bad."

"I've been thinking about that," I said. "But I don't have any ideas. Maybe it'd be better if we got you guys sorted first. After that, maybe it'll just click."

"Ok," she said, standing and straightening herself out. "God... sometimes I wish we'd never had sex." My look of dejection must not have been what she was looking for, because she grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me lightly, a goofy smile on her face. "Do you have any idea how hard it's been to wait?!"

I looked down at the slight bulge my cock was making in my pants, and said, "I think I do." She reached out to feel it, but I backed away playfully. "Don't! You'll just make it worse! We need to go back upstairs, anyway." She reached for my cock again, and this time I stepped to the side and smacked her ass with a satisfying crack. She yelped and jumped, and I tried again, but she jumped out of the way. I went after her, but she darted up the stairs. I ran after her. We both burst through the door and into the kitchen, smashing directly into Carrie. Hannah tripped over herself as she tried to avoid her host, but ended up plowing directly into her. I tried to slow down, but bounced off of my sister and careened to the side. We all crashed to the floor, sliding to a stop on the cold tile. Hannah was on top of Carrie, and I raised my head. "Hey, babe. I thought you were in the living room."

"I was," she said shaking her head in mock disappointment and trying to get up. Hannah was sprawled across her midsection. "I just came in to get a beer. I'd've waited if I'd know I was going to be assaulted by a couple of lunatics."

"Only one lunatic," Hannah said, sitting up. "I'm an angel."

Carrie put a hand on her shoulder. "Well, angel, you ok?"

I could see Hannah's body practically melt where the older girl touched her. "Yeah," she said. "Thanks." Carrie stood and offered my sister her hand. Hannah took it, and Carrie hoisted the girl to her feet.

For a second there was an awkward silence as they came face to face and their eyes met. One one-thousand. Two one-thousand. Three one-thousand. "Hey, uh, so you want a beer or something?" Carrie asked. I'd never seen her so tongue tied. She was assertive, and spent most of her waking hours trying to kick something's ass, but my sister had brought her to a babbling mess.

I was about to remind her that Hannah wasn't old enough to drink yet, but before I could, my sister said, "Sure."

Carrie handed her a beer, and for a moment, there was another pause when their hands touched. Hannah broke the silence and drank, and coughed. "First drink?" Carrie asked. Hannah nodded and tried again.

"Not bad, if you're ready for it," she said. "Thanks."

"Just go easy," I said. "The last thing we need is a drunken teenager."

Both girls made a face, and Carrie said, "Never mind that hypocrite, sweetie. I'll show you the deck." And they went back upstairs to the studio. I heard the door to the balcony open and close, and I dawdled for a couple minutes, getting a beer and letting them have some time. When I joined them, they were sitting on opposite ends of the deck, legs dangling off. But at least they were talking. I was about to sit next to Hannah, but Carrie nodded in a motion that meant 'not there.' I chose a chair and listened.

"I know how you feel," Carrie said, continuing the conversation. "I had a similar situation. I mean, not the same, obviously. My dad was super supportive."

"What about your mom?" Hannah asked.

"She died when I was six. The Big C."

"Oh," Hannah looked off into the dense trees that lined the property. "Sorry."

"It's ok." Carrie got up and scooted over next to my sister, and slid her legs back through the balcony railing's bars. She stroked Hannah's back, testing the waters. Hannah turned toward her and smiled gently. Carrie turned around to me and asked, for show, "Mike, did you know your sister had a girlfriend."

"I'd heard, yeah," I said, feigning ignorance of whatever plan she had in the works.

"It was a long time ago," Hannah said.

"Well, it explains why you got all wiggy when you saw those photos." Hannah gave her a confused look. "Honey, your brother and I have an understanding. Where you come from—your church—you have to play it pretty close to the chest. Seeing pictures of naked women must have been hard."

"Not really," Hannah said.

"Oh?" Carrie raised her eyebrows. She turned to me, tilting her empty beer bottle. "Babe, would you grab me another?"

"Sure," I said. Hannah handed me hers, too. "You too?"

"Yes, please," she said. She was loosening up a little. Again, I took my time, not obviously wasting time, but just moseying along. When I returned, Carrie's arm was around my sister. I handed off the beers and listened to them talk for a while longer before, shivering, my sister suggested we all go back inside.

"Yes, let's," Carrie affirmed, rubbing her own arms for warmth. We went to the living room, and Hannah sat on one end of the couch, still shaking. Carrie went to the bedroom.

"Hannah," I said, nodding toward the shelves we had filled with movies. "I'm going to make some popcorn. Why don't you pick out a movie?"

"Ok," she said.

When I returned, my sister stood, still shivering, but holding a movie up. The Exorcist. I laughed out loud. When Carrie returned, holding a hidden something in her right hand and a big quilt under her left arm, she asked what the ruckus was about. "Ha! That's appropriate!" she laughed, sliding whatever she had in her hand into her back pocket. "Here," she offered the quilt to my sister. "We don't need you catching cold."

"Thanks."

I put in the movie and turned out the lights. Together, we watched in silent horror as the script played out. Hannah had covered herself in the quilt, and crept farther and farther underneath as the movie went on. I'd already seen it, so I spent most of the time watching as my girlfriend scooted closer and closer to the girl huddled under the blanket, and eventually put her arm around her. I saw Hannah lean in a little, and my sister lay her head against the older girl's shoulder. She looked at me briefly, smiling, and I gave her a quick thumbs-up.

As the movie came to its climax, I saw Hannah snake her arm around Carrie's waist. In turn, my girlfriend put her hand over my sister's, interlacing their fingers. When the movie was over and the credits ran, neither of them moved. I watched them for a minute, and then went and gradually brought the lights back up. Carrie, to my surprise, was the first to move, scooting back toward the middle of the couch. Hannah looked frustrated. "Hey!" Carrie said awkwardly, standing and making a show of stretching. "It's getting late, huh?" I gave her a what-the-fuck look.

"It's not even midnight yet," Hannah said flatly, and then picked Carrie's pocket. "What are these?"

"Playing cards, obviously. I thought we might play a game, but it's too late." She looked at me. "Right?" But I shrugged, noncommittally.

"Bull," Hannah said. "Anyway, it's not like I'd be able to sleep much after that." She motioned toward the TV.

"Fine," Carrie conceded. "What game do you want to play?"

"I don't know any gambling games," Hannah said. "Why don't you teach me one?"

I saw Carrie swallow hard. "Hey," I said to her. "I'm going to get a couple beers. Can a get a hand?" To my sister, I said, "Shuffle. We'll be right back." Carrie followed me into the kitchen, and I turned on her, whispering. "What the hell is wrong with you? I've never known you to be so scared."

My girlfriend rubbed her forehead. "I don't know, man. She's just young, you know? And things are moving so fast, and I feel like I'm taking advantage, and it's a little weird, you know... with you watching."

"Better be careful," I said. "She's a clever one. And for all I know, she feels the same way. I get the feeling she'd feel safer with me present."

"Hmm," she hummed. "You wouldn't mind seeing me and your sister kiss?"

"I'm kind of looking forward to it," I said, letting it sink in as much as it could. "Just be you, ok? Play the game you wanted to play, and play to win." I turned just before I left the kitchen with the beers. "I know I will." Her eyes went wide.

"Mike," Hannah said, impatiently. "These cards can't be any more shuffled."