Breaking Out, Breaking In Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
187 Followers

"Good," Carrie said, clapping her hands together, sounding more like her normal self. We sat in a circle on the floor, and Carrie took the cards. "Ok. Game's blackjack." Hannah made a confused noise, and we briefly explained the rules to her.

She nodded, but asked, "What do we bet with?"

"I was getting to that," Carrie said. "This is going to be a little ice-breaker game. We're going to find out a little bit about each other. No bets, but the winner gets to demand something of the losers. Like truth or dare." Hannah opened her mouth, but Carrie held up her hand. "In a push, both are winners and each get to demand something of the loser."

"You good with this?" I asked Hannah. "It's not too late to back out."

"Let's do it!" she said defiantly.

First hand: beginner's luck. "Why all the tattoos?" Hannah asked bluntly.

"I like having my art on me."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"One question per turn."

"Phooey. Fine. Mike, do you like her tattoos?"

"Of course," I said. "They're sexy." Hannah blushed.

Second hand: we all pushed.

Third hand: Carrie won. "Are you really into girls?" she asked my sister.

"Depends on the girl." Hannah stared her down, daring her to ask a follow-up question.

"Mike, are you really ok with your sister being into girls?"

"As long as she's happy. These are kind of boring questions."

"It's early."

Fourth hand: I win. Time to get things moving. "What do you think of my girlfriend?" I asked Hannah.

"She's intimidating," Hannah muttered shyly.

"Whoa! What?!" Carrie interrupted. "You've been ogling me ever since you got here, and during the movie..." She paused and pinched the bridge of her nose. "I intimidate you. You sure you don't have that backward?" I really had stirred up a hornet's nest.

"What, I make you nervous?" Hannah said with a sly little smile.

"No!" Carrie said. She sighed loudly. "It's just the situation. It's weird, y'know?"

"Why is it weird?" I interjected.

"Is that your demand?"

"Sure," I said. "As good as any."

"Fine," she said, leaning back and propping herself up on her elbows. "It's hard to know what to think. Mike, you know I'm up for pretty much anything. But I need to know that if I follow my feelings on this, things won't be awkward between us. And you," she addressed my sister. "You're pretty young. There'd be a lot of people who'd have problem with me following my feelings."

"I'm with you," I said. "I'm down for anything." Carrie gave me a serious inquiring look, and I gave her a corresponding stare.

"There are a lot of people who'd frown on us, anyway. I'm sick of hiding," Hannah said seriously, interrupting our stare-down. "Or weren't you listening earlier?"

"I heard every word," Carrie said. "I worry that I'd be taking advantage of you."

Hannah crawled over to her and planted a kiss right on her lips. I saw Carrie tense up, but then I noticed her thighs rubbing together, and knew she was liking it. When my sister pulled back, she asked, "How was that for taking advantage?"

Carrie's eyes were lit up like candles. "It's not your turn," she said defiantly. For the next few hands, the questions were more innocuous as we let the kiss sink in.

Fifth hand: Carrie won. "Sorry, Mike, but I'm changing the game. Poker. You can leave any time you want." I nodded. She turned to Hannah. "Last chance to back out." Hannah leaned in to kiss her again, but Carrie put a finger over the girl's lips. "Point taken," she said. "But there will be plenty of time for that later. You know how to play?" Now it was Hannah's eyes that lit up—a promise that meant acceptance. She nodded. It was the one gambling card game she'd been allowed to learn. "We're playing for clothes now. Play to win, people."

"Wait," Hannah said. "For clothes?"

"See, Mike?" Carrie said. "I knew we were moving too fast."

"No, no," Hannah said. "It's just that I dressed warmly today, and you..." she grimaced.

"Call it newbie's handicap," Carrie said.

With that, she dealt the cards again, and we passed the point of no return. Carrie was definitely playing to win, and Hannah and I had lost our socks before we realized it. We redoubled our efforts, but Carrie was good and had clearly psyched out my sister. Even so, Hannah was able to win a round, and Carrie lost her shirt.

"Wow..." Hannah said, as Carrie's tattoos came into full view. Carrie smiled. My sister reached out and touched the older girl's colored skin, blues, blacks, reds, and yellows passing under her fingertips. I could tell that it was taking all Carrie's willpower not to jump on my sister, and she bit her lower lip and looked at me pleadingly.

"Ok," let's get this game moving. Famous last words. I lost, and lost badly, for several rounds in a row, and was down to just my underwear. I could see my sister trying to decide which increasingly naked body she wanted more.

Carrie caught her looking at me, but to my surprise, didn't seem put off. It was just more motivation for her to get the girl out of her clothes, which she set out to do in short order. Hannah lost her shirt, and we both heard my girlfriend gasp. We all giggled nervously. "Was I that obvious?" Carrie said rhetorically.

Hannah lost again and lost her pants, and I got up to turn the thermostat up a couple degrees. The next round, however, I bluffed and won. Carrie lost her shorts. Sitting there in her black panties and electric blue bra, she was the flame to my sister's moth.

Hannah lost again. "Care to do the honors?" she asked Carrie.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Carrie moved behind my sister and instead of simply unclasping the bra, she kissed the girl's neck. Hannah's eyes rolled back and she sighed in relief. There was a ton of tension built up, and this was but a small release. Her hands started on my sister's legs and trailed up her hips and over her sides until moving back and deftly unclipping her bra. She let the straps slip between her fingers as she ran her hands down Hannah's arms, slowly stripping the girl of the lacy cups. The sight of my sister's breasts instantly made me hard.

Carrie turned the girl around slowly, discarding the bra. "I don't usually do this," she said.

"What," Hannah said deliriously. "Strip a girl down in front of her brother?" Carrie looked at me and saw that I was enjoying what I saw.

"Strip a girl down after knowing her for only a few hours," she said. "I'm not usually such an easy mark."

"Yes you are," Hannah said, brushing Carrie's streak of blue hair out of her face and behind her ear. "I knew you were the one the moment I saw you." Carrie blushed, and my sister kissed her again, but after a minute the older girl pushed her back again. Hands on shoulders traveled downward and came to rest on pale young breasts. The silence was intolerable. "Do we have to finish the game?" my sister finally asked in a voice so soft it was barely audible.

"Yes," Carrie said, shifting gears. "One thing you need to know about me: I finish what I start."

"You'd better."

"I will."

Carrie went back to her spot, and they turned to see me. "Don't mind me," I said.

"You're still here," Carrie said, without much surprise.

"Like what you see," my sister said deviously, eyeing the tent my cock had pitched in my underwear.

"You really are something," I said, dealing out the cards. "Both of you."

"You think your sister's sexy," Carrie said, prying. I just smiled and rearranged my cards.

"Why do I get the feeling I'm in over my head?" she asked no one in particular.

I won this hand, and Carrie lost her bra. Hannah helped her with it, running her hands over the tattoos on her back. Carrie looked to me with a mixture of pleasure and awkwardness. "It's ok," I said. Hannah looked up and then at Carrie's face, and moved back to her spot.

Carrie sighed with frustration. "Just be myself. Just be myself. Just be myself," she whispered to herself.

The next hand, Hannah lost. "Stand up," Carrie ordered, and Hannah obeyed. Carrie looked at me one time, and then hooked her fingers into the girl's panties. Hannah played nervously but gently with her nipples as Carrie slid her panties over her hips and down her legs. When Hannah stepped out of them, Carrie said, "Turn around." Hannah turned, and Carrie ran her hands over her ass. "God... you people are sexy as hell."

"Pff! 'You people,'" Hannah scoffed. Carrie smacked her on the ass, and she yelped.

"Now sit," Carrie said. "And don't lose again."

I could hardly concentrate on the game. Across from me, my sister sat cross-legged, her pink pussy lips, swollen with desire, opened slightly, hinting at the incredible wetness within. I lost, obviously, and was met with one hungry, expectant stare and one questioning look. "Care to do the honors?" I asked, a little too generally. Hannah false-started, and Carrie's eyes went wide.

"I got this," she said to my sister and crawled over to me as I stood. Kneeling below me, she whispered, "You sure?" I nodded, and she skimmed my underwear down, freeing my cock, which sprang free, grazing her cheek. She licked her lips.

"Not yet," I teased.

I sat back down, but Carrie still knelt in front of me. "All this is turning you on, isn't it?" she whispered in my ear. I nodded. "Are you going to stay if I take this further?"

"If you like," I said.

"Ok," she said. "I know you've always wanted to watch me with another girl. So just watch, ok?"

"Whatever you say, babe," I whispered into her ear, and winked at my sister over her shoulder. Hannah smiled broadly, but I could tell she was nervous.

"Ok!" Carrie announced, returning to her spot. "One last round. Winner takes all."

"There's not much left to take," Hannah said, eyeing Carrie's black panties.

"Then we'll just have to think of something, won't we?" Carrie asked devilishly.

The last hand Carrie won with a straight. Hannah bluffed and lost with a pair of threes, but nothing can make me believe that it wasn't a deliberate flop. Carrie took my sister's hand. "Nervous?" she asked. Hanna nodded. "Don't be." She brought Hannah to her until they were face to face.

"You're beautiful," my sister said, following with an awkward pause. "I don't know what to do."

Carrie chuckled softly and fondled some of the fiery red hair that fell over the girl's shoulders, following it down to a pale firm breast with. Hannah took in a breath as my girlfriend's fingers skimmed the surface of her skin, teasing their way under and then back up through the valley. Even I held my breath as I watched her index finger circle slowly in toward the nipple. But before it reached the perfect pink target, it spiraled back out. Carrie's face was an inch away from my sister's, and she slowly, agonizingly closed the gap.

This kiss was wholly different from the aggressive one my sister had dealt out earlier. Softly, slowly their lips met and parted. Carrie's finger continued its teasing spirals. They parted, and I saw something in my sister's eyes that I had seen only once before. Her hands remained at her sides, but this time, she leaned into the kiss. It was an incredible sight, my little sister and my girlfriend coming together, their bodies testing each other with gentle nervous energy. They parted again, and Hannah opened her eyes. "I..." she started, but stopped and took a deep breath for courage. "This feels right."

"I know," Carrie said with a crooked smile. And for a moment, they looked into each other's eyes.

Suddenly, Hannah started laughing hysterically, unable to handle the release of tension. She leaned forward and planted her forehead on Carrie's chest, just below her chin. Her body spasmed, shaking Carrie's with it as the laughter became contagious. "Oh, thank god!" my sister said, trying to straighten herself up.

"What do you mean?" Carrie was chuckling and trying very hard to maintain control.

Hannah reached her hand up and caressed Carrie's cheek. "I'm just happy, is all." She leaned in and kissed Carrie again, and her hand ran up the back of my girlfriend's head, her fingers running through the older girl's dark hair. Carrie sighed softly and let her spiraling finger find my sister's pink nipple. Hannah moaned softly, and I could tell that their tongues were dancing. Hannah ran her other hand up Carrie's side, and then paused.

Carrie pulled back for a moment. "It's ok," she said. And then with a grin: "Finish what you start!" Hannah slid her hand up and over the other girl's naked breast. It had been the first one she'd even felt, other than her own. "Just do what you think is right," Carrie said, anticipating the girl's question. Hannah cupped the breast in her hand and squeezed it gently. "Mmmm... that's nice. Wanna kiss them?" Hannah nodded, and Carrie lay back.

Hannah crawled over her on all fours, and kissed Carrie again. Gradually, though, she kissed her way down the older girl's neck and down her chest until she planted her lips on a nipple. Carrie took in a breath and bit her lower lip again. "Ah!" she gasped, when Hannah circled her tongue around the older girl's nipple. "Oh, you're a natural!"

Hannah sucked gently and pulled back, letting the nipple slip through her lips with a satisfying pop. "I'm just doing what feels right."

"Well, don't let me stop you," Carrie said. Hannah smiled broadly and turned her attention to the girl's other breast, licking, sucking and nibbling, all the while urged on by Carrie's soft moans and gasps. Back and forth she went between breasts, until my girlfriend's panting became quick and desperate. Letting her hands explore the female form below her, she kissed her way back up the older girl's neck, nibbled on her earlobe, and then found Carrie's lips again.

Carrie hugged my sister, and rolled her over until they had changed positions. "My turn," she whispered hoarsely, barely in control of her passions. Dipping her head to the teenager's breast, she began licking and sucking the pink nipples.

"Oh, god!" Hannah moaned. She ran her hands through the black and blue hair. "Hah!" She arched her back, pressing her young breasts into my girlfriend's mouth. When she did, her pussy ground against Carrie's thigh, leaving a snail's trail of wetness from knee to hip.

"Oh, baby, you're so wet!" Carrie breathed. She kissed my sister hard on the lips, and her right hand slid down, over the girl's belly and to the source of wet warmth.

"MMMM!" Hannah moaned into her mouth when Carrie's fingers caressed the hot, slick, pink flesh between her legs. I saw my sister hump her pussy against Carrie's hand. Carrie pulled back from the kiss, and Hannah craned upward, trying to kiss her again.

"I want to see your face," Carrie said.

"Wh—OH!" Hannah hadn't even been able to start the question, when Carrie's middle finger slipped into her.

"Want another?" Carrie asked, knowing the answer.

"Uh huh," Hannah said. Carrie slipped in another finger easily, and my sister's head rolled back in ecstasy. "Fuck!" she cried.

Carrie began sliding her fingers in and out of the writhing girl in unison, and Hannah's moans became louder. I watched her lithe pale body pulse with lust as she was finger fucked by a girl for the first time. Carrie was also lost in the moment, her soft curves melting into my sister's. It was as if she was making love to someone she hadn't seen in years. When it looked like Hannah might come, Carrie backed off and withdrew her fingers. Hannah gave her an imploring look, but Carrie leaned in whispered something I couldn't hear, and Hannah nodded nervously but eagerly, looking the older girl directly in the eyes. Carrie smiled at her reassuringly, and kissed her on the lips. My girlfriend kissed and nibbled her way down to my sister's breasts, giving them brief attention before moving down over her pale, firm belly.

Hannah lifted her head and watched as Carrie's kisses moved closer to her aching sex. Her breath was ragged and tense, and when Carrie's tongue found its mark, she squealed and blushed. Her fiery red hair spread out on the floor and over her shoulders. "Oh!" she cried out when Carrie's tongue found her clit. Their eyes met, and Hannah saw that Carrie was smiling at her, and she nearly lost it. "Oh, Carrie!"

"Mmmmm," Carrie moaned into my sister's young pussy. I could see in her eyes that the girl's taste and smell were driving her crazy. She began lapping and sucking madly at Hannah's clit, and my sister arched her pussy off the floor. Her head went back, eyes clenched, and mouth agape.

"Fuck!" Hannah groaned in ecstasy. "Fuck, Carrie! I'm gonna... you're gonna make me... nnnngghhh!!" As she came, teeth clenched, she bucked and writhed, but Carrie stuck with her until she went slack.

Carrie kissed the inside of the girl's thighs and crawled back up Hannah's prone, panting body, straddling her waist and looking down on her with giddy joy. "You horny little beast," she said, smiling. "You're just like your brother. I bet you'll be begging for more before the night's out, too."

"I..." Hannah began, but had to get her bearings. "I had no idea."

"It's pretty awesome, isn't it? being with a girl."

"Yeah... but..."

"BUT?!" Carrie recoiled.

"But I..." Hannah caressed Carrie's hips and hooked her thumbs into the waist of the thin black panties. "I want to taste you now." She began skimming the smooth fabric over the older girl's tight, shapely ass. Carrie rolled off of her, allowing the panties to come off in a single motion. "Oh fuck," Hannah said, in awe. "You're so beautiful." She straddled Carrie and kissed her. "I can't believe I'm about to do this."

"If we're going too fast—ahh..." Carrie trailed off as Hannah kissed her neck and moved quickly over her chest. My sister paid a little more attention to the older girl's belly, but eventually, the moment came where her mouth hovered above the bald pussy, her hot breath making Carrie squirm in anticipation, again biting the side of her lower lip. As before, the girls' eyes met as hot tongue met smooth, pliable flesh. Carrie clapped a hand over her mouth and breathed, "Oh my god!" Hannah, encouraged, explored with her tongue and ran her hands up and down the older girl's legs, hips and belly.

Carrie's breath quickened as Hannah discovered how to please her. I saw my sister put one, and then two fingers into my girlfriend, and heard a kind of moan that I safely assumed could only be caused by another woman. Hannah's lips sucked on Carrie's clit while her fingers found that precious little bundle of nerves on the inside. From the look on Carrie's face, my sister was scratching an itch that hadn't been scratched in far too long. There was no humanly way she was going to last more than a few minutes longer.

"Oh sweetie, you eat my pussy so fucking well," Carrie said. Hannah moaned at the words, and the vibration immediately sent Carrie into a wracking orgasm. "Aaah! Shit!" she cried. "Oooh!" Carrie took Hannah by the hair and pulled her mouth hard against her as she came, moaning and bucking. When she released my sister, she lay back, breathing heavily.

Hannah sat up, her hair a tangle. "Wow!"

"I think I'm in love," Carrie said with a glimmer in her eye, and for a solid minute, we all laughed. It was more than relief and orgasms. Something had genuinely changed between us. Carrie sat up against the couch, and suddenly looked serious. "I mean it," she said. "I don't ever move that fast with anyone."

"Even Mike?" Hannah asked, snuggling up next to her.

"Well..." the two of them laughed, and I smiled. But then Carrie became serious again. "That's kind of what I mean. The two of you and me—I..." she paused. "Look, I love Mike. He knows it. I know it. We're perfect for each other. And I see that in you, too. I saw it the moment we met." She paused, looking for the right words, but Hannah cut her thought process off.

BDLong
BDLong
187 Followers