All Comments on 'Breaking Point 01: Pilot'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! At first, I didn't like the 'docudrama' format, but once I settled into it, the effect was astonishing, especially for a person like me who visualizes what I read!

.

And the best part was the irony of the familiar Saddle Tramp disclaimer line: "And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama..." LULZ x infinity!!!

.

As always, thanks for the great tale! 5/5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You know there is a non-erotic section for this kind of stories.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithalmost 3 years ago

Another great one from ST imagination!!

mainer42mainer42almost 3 years ago

welcome back to our world and thank you for this story, no nitpicking here

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Fun and serious at the same time. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Enough

Stop beating that dead horse of revenge in advance. You are more then a 1 trick pony

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Unfortunately, President Joseph R Biden was forced to resign when Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer threatened to invoke the 25th Amendment, due to the President's visibly declining mental status. This made Kamala Harris President of the United States, at which point she undertook several actions:

.

1 - President Harris immediately pardoned all women held in federal prisons, along with all non-white males. This freed all of the Mutual Marriage Assurance Society members and related offenders.

.

2 - President Harris asked for, and received, the resignations of all male United States Attorneys, and most male cabinet officials, appointing women to all of the vacated posts. The federal partnership with the HomeFront Security Task Force was dissolved, and though President Harris was unable to secure repeal of the so-called 'White Picket Fence Laws,' new Attorney General Rashida Harbi Tlaib ordered all United States Attorneys to case any prosecutions under those laws, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation not to investigate any suspected violations of those laws.

.

3 - First Gentleman Douglas Emhoff, already suspected of having been administered the drug when he did not insist that his wife take his last name, went on tour in support of the MMAS, and how good marriages could be once 'toxic masculinity' was ended. Though not appropriated federal tax dollars, due to Republican filibusters, President Harris clearly supported MMAS, which received billions of dollars in contributions from feminists. The Food and Drug Administration removed the requirement for physicians' prescriptions of gender transition drugs, allowing them to be sold over the counter. American drug producers, at first buoyed by this, soon found themselves unable to keep up with the demand, and Russian and Chinese suppliers filled the gap.

.

4 - Due to actions under the federal government, state governments were greatly restricted in prosecutions of people of color. Thus, when black and brown men found their wives and girlfriends beginning to try MMAS stuff, they simply blew them away, and were never prosecuted. White men who resisted were always prosecuted, if not by the states then by the federal government under 'hate crimes' laws.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent tale saddletramp! Thanks for the offering. Always look forward to your unique tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ST:

I normally love your stories, but the TV news format prevented me from being in that good place. I have to be involved in the characters’ lives (to some degree) in order to enjoy the story. This format kept the characters distant from me and I never developed any empathy with them.

Maybe this TV news format might work in some literature environments, but not in Literotica.

Better luck next time.

DOS

MollydaKatMollydaKatalmost 3 years ago

Always a great day when you wake up to a ST'56 story !

Righteous Justice will always get ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ from me .

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

I love saddletramp1956 MMAS stories.

You just saved my day here in literotica new section.

Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't always agree with everything you write, but I am usually entertained. this... not so much. It was kinda boring.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

I get what you were trying to do and if this is a screenplay short, well done. However, to read this story as a literary work, it was distracting for me. This story seemed more about testing the style than the story itself. The basic story plot was like a synopsis of several other tales we've already seen. We didn't get any real details of their marriage, like how she was dissatisfied, until at the end in one sentence. Who were the others at the retreat (probably more stories...LOL)? Things like "that" are missing that I've come to expect from you. It kills me but I have to give this one 4* rather than my usual 5*.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

A great ST story, enjoyed it immensely. Looking forward to more.

Scores 5/5

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 3 years ago

SINS?

Chuckle 🤭

Thx!!

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

Five stars for writing an interesting story, 3 stars for more of the same that you have already written, so 4 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ugh that was not fun to read. If a reader finds the old 60’s TV series Dragnet erotic they will enjoy this others should skip to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, but no. The story was well written…..all of ST’s stories are…..but this one was far too over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story , very different fromyour normal stories. With this being part one I believe you intend to write more of this. I hope you continue using the same title since it makes it easier to find regardless of the catagory used.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not as good as your other series.

\

I can understand wanting to be "in charge," but why does that have to mean emasculating your husband, let alone cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow i like this keep this series going mmas is at it again involving the warren files wreckermaned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

for a ST story is was kind of bland.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Another chapter of the same old story over and over. You need to come up with something new. Good story but you have retold it way too many times, but I keep reading and hoping....

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

ST1956, I do enjoy your stories. When I see something from you I know it's going to be a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SaddleTramp’s stories are usually good to great.

Sadly…not this one. It just didn’t work. The whole “interview and reenactment” gimmick fell flat. There was no emotion anywhere. There was no reason to care about the husband.

Sorry…..2 ** for this idea.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Love the format! After so many crappy cuck stories Saddletramp returns with a healing dose of good LW fiction!

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoalmost 3 years ago

It's getting to the point where all I need to see is Saddletramp in the author's spot and I'm all in.

5-stars!!

-JMFC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

bleh

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

If this series is half as good as the RIA series, I am so looking forward to it. Rock On!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Board with this story line.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 3 years ago

I like the new venue. Thanks and keep them coming

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

This tale worked. Being familiar with his old tales, this fits right in to the objectives made before. A perfect cunt world. Got her 50 years in the pokey. Our hero was tough. He beat the poison by himself. Needed help with the recovery but a strong man. Fuck those feminist cunts. You know what? Cunt, go fuck yourself.

Five Stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Saddletramp’s stories , the fantasy world as it should be. Great story, and looking forward to the next one.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Something completely new and yet entertaining. Still, I think new plots are much better!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Felt a little empty to me. Still thats better than 95% of the crap posted here.

This story like so many others has a huge disconnect between what the cheating spouse says and what they do. That always throws me no matter how good a story may be written. Yes, cheating spouses always claim to love the person they are fucking over, but in these stories they go so overboard before proclaiming their love of their spouse its tend to make me chuckle.

"Honey, even though we tied you to the bed called you all the worst names, and laughed at you, and pissed and shit all over you, and Waldo rammed his huge cock up your ass and you nearly bled to death from him ripping you open, you must believe me, I really do love you. Really, I love only you."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry i really enjoy this author but this one really sucked.

Please go back to what you do best.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 3 years ago

It was just okay, I love ST stories but this one was nowhere near his best, it didn't seem like a new story really, it was the typical MMAS story. Needed new wrinkles in it.I think the real problem of all the issues is Sharon, she is just like kind of blasé, she isn't a total bitch, she just seems like "Eh".

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

As usual, a great story and a big fat 5 stars again!

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Don't enjoy this story format.

QuantumMechanic1957QuantumMechanic1957almost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it quite a bit. Having it as a 20/20 or 60 MINUTES format was decidedly different. It wove in well with the ST universe (MMAS) as another perspective of the societal impact of destructive behavior. Fascinating way to throw in different perspectives. The shotgun scene/heart attack went over well with 'breaking point.' Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The S.I.N.S network?! Priceless!

dawg_of_wardawg_of_waralmost 3 years ago

In my unprofessional and humble opinion, the style in which the story was presented just does not work for me. SaddleTramp you are a great author, I read everything you post. However, this one just didn't work for me. I believe MMAS has run it's course.

All that said, please keep writing and submitting. Possibly an Old West tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great 5 ⭐...

Also 5 ⭐ for reed richards comment, lol...

Loklie

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 3 years ago

Why do people talk to the authorities after having been advised of their right to remain silent in your stories. She is getting arrested no matter what. It really is fiction that her lawyer would allow her to say a single word to these guys. And you don’t need to stack the deck like that to get a satisfying outcome.

looking4itlooking4italmost 3 years ago

So this is just another outlet for MMAS stories? I’d like to ask, “How many variations can there be?” But, in reality, there aren’t any new variations it’s the same story rehash over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good grief. Take a break. You have lost your fastball, and the breaking balls are just spinning

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 3 years ago

3* -- ST has good skills and it's well written, but boring - totally non impactful. I give him credit for trying something new, but this one missed for me.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 3 years ago

Won't score this one, don't want to bring it down. Read the whole thing because of who wrote it but didn't click for me. Love your stuff 'Tramp but no so much this one. Looking forward to your next one. Love your accountability quotient, ususally.

Pappy

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Loved the format and the story. It's a great break from the shitty weak cuck stories recently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well ST you did it again in a different way. Got to love your universe. With all the cuck crap being posted it's nice to read a good BTB story as a counter balance. Thanks for writing and posting. Keep it up!!

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
: )

I want a shark or a nuclear explosion in the future.

It's not much to ask

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselalmost 3 years ago

Well written with a good flow. I just didn't like it. The interview style doesn't work for me. I couldn't immerse myself in any of the characters imagining I was there. This is one of the rare times I give a story I don't like 5 stars.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 3 years ago

Reminded me of the "old" Twilight Zone.

Wh00sherWh00sheralmost 3 years ago

Hated the whole premise of the interview, TV show etc.

Just didn't work for me. Zero depth to the characters.

For the first time in one of your stories, I actually gave up just after halfway through.

kiteareskitearesalmost 3 years ago

SINS huh?

Just a lot better than the source story.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Utter nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You really need to retire MMAS!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

pathetically stupid unfunny badly written and boring.

It's like what a stupid uneducated person would do if they were trying to write a creative different loving wives of story

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

58 comments and More than half of them are pretty negative showing that this Story was boring uninteresting and well below the usual standard of this author

steppinontoessteppinontoesalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for another ride through your universe. Wish I knew what channel The Saddletramp News Service was on!!!!!!

des67des67almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading another of Saddletramp's gems... It's a different type of story but still enjoyable...5 Stars...Added to favorites...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the story was fine, the critics are hilarious. Gee, lighten up guys, did say fiction and it you don't like it don't read it.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 3 years ago

Your stories used to be way out there in fantasy land, JOP was my favorite. But, there is so much bizarre shit happening in this country today that I think you have just been predicting the future. You know, I don't own a gun, but I'm sure glad that my neighbors do........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not that great but better than most of whats posted these days. I guess I am more the type of person who would destroy the boyfriend with all means necessary and would tell the wife to fuck off. I hate all of these so called independent women who are dependent on men and their own families to take care of them and their babies

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but it doesn’t compare well against the others you wrote, dealing with MMAS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For me it was a bit too far out there. Your crafted new world just didn't really draw me in, looking at the comments it appears to have worked with some so take my down vote with a grain of salt. I have enjoyed your stories in the past, and hope to enjoy them in the future but this one I will pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enough with the MMAS. It's ran its course and the batteries are dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with the other anon. Bury MMAS already.

-Anon67648y7

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4ualmost 3 years ago

I greatly appreciate your stories. Marriage is an equal partnership. Femdom will destroy families and is a weapon that Satan uses to destroy what god created.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I stopped reading this story, after spending so much time reading all the intro crap.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

I didn't find it particularly interesting or funny, obviously others did.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggiealmost 3 years ago

You’ve kinda worn out the MMAS angle, haven’t you? Sorry, but this story never really got off the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bitch should die!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To gentle_touch4u & brain-dead Christians like him -

Please keep that idiotic biblical nonsense out from rational topics.

Femdom & things like that aren't necessarily bad but how they are handled can make them good or bad.

Femdom is mental state of some dominant female just as mental state of submissive male. Which is quite complimentary to each other.

"Dominant & Submissive" partners can co-exist for life But "Dominant & Dominant" &

"Submissive & Submissive" partners will create frictions & conflicts in their relations.

female with femdom nature & male with queer nature is natural existence & always excepted & respected by societies in east. They even have many names for such people & never mistreated or demonized by people in the east.

Abrahamic religions who have nothing but narrow & surface level thinking can not even begin to grasp such things.

Anything that in nature is felt odd to their surface level shallow thinking becomes evil or satanic

&

Anything that in nature is felt good or pleasurable to their surface level shallow thinking becomes Angelic or Divine.

A god who will throw countless souls of people including children & even babies into hell for eternity for not following christ; - It doesn't even matter if they have never heard of Idiotic Abrahamic religions, still those innocent souls will be cruelly tortured by so call god in hell for ETERNITY.

& to Christians this jack ass is thing called God is "ALL MERCIFUL, BENEVOLENT & KIND"

WTF.

penneydog55penneydog55over 2 years ago

I enjoyed it immensely Thanks. 5 Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Good d Saddletranp, great story, as as usual the e ill wife pays big time. 10 stars for the author! Good Job ST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well, she got off easy. She is still breathing........

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

God I love your stuff...a dead solid perfect BTB the way it should be done!

EroticaReaderEroticaReaderover 2 years ago

As usual, a Great story. I do hope we will see continuing chapters of this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written. Liked the progression and character playing

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Good story, but with that much evil it really can stop being fun. However, I'm glad I read it.

BlueHemiBlueHemiover 2 years ago

This format is fresh and entertaining. Great story as well!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 2 years ago

Just reread this one. It would be great to read more episodes in the future. Although you have so many threads going, I don’t know when you could find the time. Great as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

saddletramp

I like everything you write. This story is a Major exception.

This method of presenting a story turned me completely OFF.

Yes I read the original MMAS story and gave it a good rating.

I gave you a rating of 1 on this story. I would of gave you a Zero if possible.

saddletramp I believe your much better than this. I don't know what happened to your thinking,

maybe O2 low from covid. I'm not giving you my email Or name. I am only an many Literotica story reader, RCD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only thing missing is "Your Services are no longer Required!"

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

Thank fuck you didn't put the stupid " can we be friends" nonsense that you usually put in after the wife has raped, drugged, humiliated etc the husband. 4*

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Well done. Sharon now has a lifetime to recount her stupidity and bad choices. 5 Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next one in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every Saddletramp story story I have read (up until this one) has been well done. Not so for Breaking Point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the way it was written. Good story, interesting, I liked it but I won't say I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Relationships have never and will never be 50/50 it doesn't work. Men have run relationships since the sexs split, and history has shown that for the most part it works out pretty awesome, being equitable and fare to both parties. The whole 50/50 bs is just a stepping stone towards either failure or the wife trying to lead, I think women however being incapable of leading confuse it with domination because anytime a woman is "in charge" of the relationship it is not fare or equitable for the husband, he is insulted, humiliated, and disrespected by his wife and cheated on/cuckolded -

SorchakSorchak10 months ago

Did anyone else notice this: Saddletramp Information and News Service? Otherwise known as SINS.

I had to laugh. Although I did miss it the first time I read this story.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Totally AWESOME! Can I say that at my age? Was normal when I was a young adult making my mark in this fucked up world we live in now! 5 BIG ONES again!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I will say that this is a pretty good story plot, but I don't care much for the "scene re-enactment" narrative style that the author chose to use here.

This style makes the story seem too much like a "documentary", which the author often declares in his forewords that his stories are not. It also makes the story less engaging, I feel. (so, only 3-stars for this one)

(ST may have realized this himself, as I haven't noticed it again in any of his other stories I have read.)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fucking sickening what the skanky wife. If you get married then all partners should fucking act at the first fucking sign of something wrong and prenups should be a fucking requirement

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'd like to see a series come from this, it was fun and concise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Are there really such drugs that can emasculate a normal man and turn him into a tranny? Or is it just your fantasy? I'm scared man, I don't think I'm ever going to get married.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...