All Comments on 'Breaking the Banker'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 13 years ago
Great As Always...but

You are always a great writer, however, this story wasn't as developed as most. You had incredible opportunities to expand upon the contrasts between Arab and German, dominant and submissive, etc, but seemed to gloss over these with unusual haste. I've always been impressed with your knowledge of different cultures and your ability to weave the exotic into your stories. For you, this seemed more like an outline than a complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I agree...

As good as all your other stories are, this one seems a bit unfinished. Always enjoy your stories. So unless there's more to come, I guess that's that. LOL!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
A fantastic story !

My first impression of this story is of the evident dichotomy one faces - firstly a dream world, Beirut, and the love between a poet and a european man, their rendez-vous in a room opulently furnished with oriental carpets, bookcases and a divan covered with pillows.

The poet reads to the man and the musicality of both his voice and that of the arabic language feels the evenings with magic - their love-making is out of this world.

Then, there is the other side - the side of politics, of corruption, of terrorism, so of this world. Black-mail, threats, deceits.

Could this story be further developed ? Perhaps. But the way it was written plainly explains how the Banker walked into his trap - the first time, innocently, and the second time with full knowledge of what he was doing and prepared to take the consequences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...