Breaking the Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my load burst forth I thought the end of my dick had exploded! Over and over it surged out of me. Carla's legs wrapped around my hips and held me in her as deeply as possible.

"Babe, that was wonderful! Good morning!"

"You were wonderful!" We lay side by side, touching, but not moving for a while. When I looked at the clock it read 9:28am.

"I wonder if room service is available?"

"I wonder if room service has any food."

I called and room service said they would be bringing us breakfast in forty minutes or less. We ordered eggs, coffee, English muffins and peanut butter. I was happy to discover she liked peanut butter as much as I did.

We showered and dressed for breakfast. She wore a t-shirt of mine and I wore the bottoms of my pajamas. I only pack pajama bottoms on the chance that I will be spending the night with friends or opening the door for room service.

When the knock came announcing breakfast. we were ready. The teenaged delivery girl looked at us for a second as she delivered breakfast, then she put the food on the table and left. Carla sat in the middle of the unmade bed and I stood to the side giving her plenty of room to get all the food unloaded.

We ate breakfast by sharing. I fed her and she fed me. We talked about our lives, our jobs, our likes, dislikes, and even talked a little about our ex's. She had been married for four years and had been a widow for four more years. He had died in Afghanistan in a plane crash. By her report she hadn't even been tempted to bed a man until about a month before we met. The wound to her heart had not been healed enough until after the fourth anniversary of his death.

I told her about my ex. She wasn't a wife or an ex-wife. She was the ex-girlfriend, ex-main squeeze, ex-fuck buddy. The connection never got strong enough to formalize by doing something like live together, get engaged, marry or even tell our friends we were a couple. When I was available and she was available we got together sometimes and used our bodies.

"You told me last night you don't much like fucking. You prefer joining. Yet Donna was your fuck buddy."

"Her choice, not mine. Fucking her was better than jerking off alone in my apartment. Fucking me was what she wanted. I gave her a massage like the one I gave you. Once. She said it was too much for her. Ok."

"She's nuts! You can massage me as often as you like. Not only was it good therapy, I loved how pampered and cared for I felt."

"Good. That is the idea."

Carla picked up the TV controller and said she wanted to see what the weather report was. As she pointed the controller at the TV the phone rang.

"Wrong button." I said. She looked at me like I was nuts, as she answered the phone.

"Hi."

"Just getting ready to look at the weather on TV."

"Just a sec." She covered the phone and asked, "Can Bette come by? I'm sure hanging out with the eighty year old is getting to her."

I nodded and got up from the bed.

"Sure. Come by. Room 1126."

She hung up as I was pulling my pants on. I grabbed a clean t-shirt and pulled it on too. Carla didn't get up. I cleaned up our breakfast dishes and put them out in the hallway. She watched.

When the room was presentable, I sat beside Carla on the bed.

"I could really get used to having you around."

"You Ok with her knowing we slept together last night?"

"Proud, actually. She thought you were pretty cute yesterday in the restaurant."

"Ok." The knock came. I answered the door. As it opened Bette saw me standing there and she said, "You bitch!" It wasn't angry. It was jealous. She stepped inside, swept the room with her eyes and looked at Carla. I closed the door.

"You slept with him!"

"Yes! And more!"

"I should hate you, you know. My roomie snored and farted all night!"

"I'm sorry." We both said. Bette finally looked at me and said, "We had dinner with you last night."

I nodded.

"Does he know?" Bette asked, looking at Carla.

"Not yet."

"And?"

"And... I'm thinking."

"Bette, I think you should take off your shoes and get more comfortable. You can either sit on the bed with us, the unused bed or the chair. I'd really like to see the weather and then you can tell me you've been lovers. Ok?"

The look on Bette's face was one of shock and embarrassment. I looked at Carla and the look was surprise. I had clues. I am smart.

I picked up the control and turned on the TV. Three button pushes and we saw the weather. Denver was snowed in for at least twenty four more hours. Bette took the controller from me and shut off the TV.

"We now know the weather. I want to know about what you just said."

"Last night Carla said if I kissed the golden ring in her clit I would be the first man to do so. If no one had kissed it she would have said I would be the first person to kiss it. I saw how you two were at dinner, more than we-met-on-the-plane friends. I put one and one together and got two. Now, you and I have something in common. We both have kissed her little gold ring."

"You Ok with that?" Carla asked.

"That you are bi or that you have been to bed with Bette?"

"Both." They both said.

I smiled. "I have no right to judge what you do, either of you. With or without the right I do have a judgment. I envy women their freedom to be bi. The stigma for bi men is so strong that most men won't let go far enough to go there. Two women can share a hotel room and while someone might wonder no one makes the sharing a negative."

"I'm bi too," Bette said.

"And, you're still standing. Wouldn't you be more comfortable if you sat down?" I asked.

"That depends."

"On?"

"If I can borrow another of your t-shirts."

"Of course. But before we go there, please sit on the bed."

She sat at the end of the bed we were on.

"I want us to be clear. By asking for a t-shirt you intend to stay a while and enjoy sex with one or both of us. Am I correct?"

She blushed a little and looked at Carla.

"If that's true then I think that you should go back to your room, pack your stuff and come back here. That way we can open a bed up for someone who spent last night in the lobby... and we can more fully enjoy the rest of our stay together."

"I'll be back as soon as I can, if the offer is Ok with Carla."

"I love the idea! Do you need any help?" Carla said. Under the covers she squeezed my hand.

"Nope. One suitcase on wheels. I'll be back in just minutes."

As she left I handed her the key to our room. "You don't need to knock."

Less than a minute after Bette left the housekeeping person opened the door. We let her know that we had a new arrival coming and would need extra soap, shampoo and lotion. I gave her a ten dollar tip and she loaded us up with extra everything. She changed the sheets on our bed, too.

Bette was back a couple minutes after the room was clean and restocked. Carla helped her unpack and I got a t-shirt out for her. She was unpacked before she took the t. She held it in her hand and asked Carla, "Did he do you before he gave you the t-shirt or after?"

"Before."

"I request you do me like you did Carla. Is that Ok?"

"Ok." Carla nodded and grinned. "When I arrived in the room Carla was sitting on the bed with her shoes off. As I unpacked she went into the bathroom and ran a shower."

"In the shower I shaved everything: legs, pits and pussy. Then I called Pete in to wash my back. He said he would only wash my back if he could also wash my front."

Bette kicked off her shoes and walked into the bathroom. A minute later we heard the shower come on.

"You sure about this?" I asked.

"I'm looking forward to it! No one has ever treated either of us like you treated me last night. Right now she thinks that in half an hour she'll be on her back with her cunt filled with you."

From the supply of extra stuff piled on our table I found a bottle of lotion. I took it to Carla and said, "It works better when it's warm. Would you mind warming it?"

"No. I wouldn't mind."

I spread her legs and slid the small bottle into her vagina.

"Oh! I like how you think. I never would have thought to put it there."

"Your bed or the other one?"

"This one. Maybe later we will sleep over there."

"Three in a bed?"

"Maybe."

"Pete!" Bette's voice came from the bathroom.

"Yes."

"I need your help."

"What do you need?"

"I need someone to wash my back."

"Want me to ask Carla if she's willing?"

"No! I want you!"

"Good!" I finished undressing and went into the bathroom. In about twenty minutes we had pretty well recreated the events of the night before. Some minor differences were present. Carla had a small gold ring through her clitoral hood. Bette had the same ring and rings through both nipples as well. She loved all the attention I gave her rings and loved the orgasm she had in the shower.

When we walked out of the bathroom all the lights were off in the bedroom. The drapes were drawn, allowing just enough light into the room so we could see to navigate. The bed was turned down and Carla was sitting on the other bed.

"There appears to be a bed for play and a bed for lounging. Which would you like?"

She climbed onto the play bed. I walked to Carla and kissed her. She was turned on and the kiss would have knocked my socks off if I had any on. I turned to Bette and said, "Would you like a little massage?"

She looked at Carla, who nodded. "Yes. That would be nice."

"Would you like me to start on your front or back?"

"My back."

"Carla, may I have the lotion please?"

Carla spread her legs and leaned back. I put my hand near her pussy. She exercised her muscles and popped the small bottle out into my hand.

Bette said, "God, that was sexy. How long has it been in there?"

"Since Pete went into the bathroom." Carla then tore open the condom package and slipped it in her mouth. She slid her mouth over my cock and when she withdrew the condom was on me.

I slipped the bottle into my mouth and motioned for Bette to lie on her stomach. I worked slowly and carefully on her legs, then her ass, then her back. When I turned her over she was a noodle. Limp and totally relaxed. I sat behind her and spread lotion on her shoulders and neck. The tension melted away and she moaned and sighed as I worked.

More lotion was applied to my hands and then to her chest.

"No lotion on my nipples, please. The rings don't like it."

"No problem."

By the time I had worked down to her pussy she was asleep. I gently got her on a pillow and covered her. When I looked up from covering Bette Carla was nude and inviting me to join with her. I accepted her invitation.

Carla was quite limber. As I approached her open legs she pulled them up and tucked them behind her head. I knelt near her pussy and slid into her in one slippery stroke. She put a pillow over her face and moaned into it. I held onto the headboard and pistoned into her as deep as I could go. My piston moved ever so slowly, all the way in and all the way out. On some of the strokes I held myself just outside of her for a few seconds, then plunged in again. On some of the strokes I got all the way out and immediately slid back in. I pulled the pillow from her face, then kissed her.

The orgasmic blush covered her chest. She was close. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and pulled out of her. Before she could ask what I was doing I lifted her, slipped a pillow where her ass had been and put her back down. On the way back down I flipped her. Her face was down, pinned to the bed by her own ankles. Her ass and pussy hung off the bed, supported by a pillow.

By spreading my legs I got in the perfect position and slid back into her. I heard her muffled, "God!" as I bottomed out. I held her hips in my hands and pistoned harder into her. Her hand found it's way to her pussy and stroked her on clit as I slammed in and out of her.

My balls quit swinging. The sack had tightened up and was ready to fill the condom. Carla quivered and shook and suddenly froze. Her muffled scream went into the bedspread. I unloaded into her as her muscles milked my cock.

When we calmed a little we both looked at Bette. She was sound asleep. I helped Carla untangle herself and clean up. She pulled the condom off me and drank the contents. Then she opened a diet Coke and took a long drink.

She looked really good to me standing beside the bed naked.

She climbed back onto the bed next to me and snuggled. We whispered.

"You know, when she wakes she will want to be fucked."

"I seldom fuck."

"I know. She will love what you do to her."

"Does she like her rings sucked?"

"That's why she got them. They told her she would enjoy having her tits sucked more if she had rings."

"You bought them, didn't you?"

"She bought mine and I bought hers."

"Thank you both."

We dozed a little and when I woke, both of them were asleep. I used the bathroom, shaved and gently uncovered Bette. She was on her side with her knees drawn up. Her shaved pussy was exposed to view and therefore exposed to tongue. I gently positioned myself on the bed and softly touched her lips with my tongue. I stroked along her lips as gently as I could manage.

After about twenty strokes I probed deeper. When I did, my nose smelled her arousal and I tasted her juices. Oh, how I love both. A few more seconds and she lifted her leg for me, granting me more access to her puss.

I moved and put her on her back, legs wide and my face fully between her lower lips. Her juices flowed and I drank. My right hand reached out and found the drawer, and a condom. Somehow I got it on.

As I felt her orgasm starting I left her cunt and moved so my cock was at her entrance.

"Tell me what you want Bette."

"I want you to be inside me! Hard and fast! Make me cum again!"

"Pussy or ass?"

"Either! Both! Just have me!"

Carla was awake. She slowly turned so she could watch. My cock slid into Bette and she moaned. I did her slow and deep for a long time. Then she said, "Faster, Pete! Faster!"

I hoped my hips were well lubricated inside. I moved as fast as my hips would go, moving my cock in and out of her canal. She shook and grabbed my arms, screaming her release. I stayed inside her until she calmed down and I was flaccid again. Carla knew I hadn't cum in Bette. She removed the condom and sucked my cock for a minute or so, until I pulled her alongside her friend and I on the bed.

Time passed in quiet.

Finally, Bette said, "I'm hungry."

"Sausage?" Carla asked.

"Later. A chef's salad, a Ceasar, something!"

"I need something more than a salad." I said. I rolled to the phone and asked the desk person if the restaurant was open and if they had any food. They had restocked and our meals were still comped by the airlines. I thanked them and hung up.

"I want us to get dressed and go to the dining room for dinner. You can have anything on the menu. Maybe the club will have dancing later."

"You are crazy!" Bette said. "I finally find a man I like being in bed with and he wants to go dancing!"

Carla laughed. "He might just want to be a man. Men like sex and they like showing off. Taking us dancing is his testosterone telling the world he's good enough to handle two women. I want to go."

"Oh. Ok. I can get into that game. Let's dress for showing off!"

"Half an hour later I'm in my gray suit. Carla and Bette are in little black dresses. The same cut, the same size and different fabrics. Bette was in black satin, Carla in black sequins. The dresses were sleeveless, strapless, tight enough that anything inside showed. They wore thigh high stockings, no panties and no bras. Three inch, fuck-me pumps finished off their outfits.

We left the room and each lady took an arm. We entered an empty elevator. Our room was on the eleventh floor. The elevator stopped on the eighth floor and three businessmen got on. Both women moved a little closer to me. One of the men noticed and said, "You must not be part of the stranded airline crowd."

"Oh?" I responded.

"No one else even has a date. You're here with two beautiful women."

Carla looked at him and said, "Pete has a secret way to get women. Before our flight we didn't even know him."

Bette added, "Now, I'm so glad we know him!"

The elevator opened and we walked past the three men before they said anything. In the dining room we were seated at a table for four. Ten minutes later the matre' d came to us and asked if they could have us share our table with someone. We agreed and a minute later a man was led to our table. He introduced himself as Carl and sat down.

Service was good and within a very few minutes we were eating. As we ate Carl began the getting-to-know-you questions. At first he asked questions of each of us like we were thrown together because we were on the same flight. Soon he was asking questions to see which woman was with me. It was obvious to all three of us he wanted to connect with either woman without offending the couple at the same table. We were having after dinner coffee when Carla put her hand on his. He stopped talking and looked in her eyes.

"Do I have your attention, Carl?"

He nodded. He looked at her hand on his and back up into her eyes.

"Pete is our lover. Our lover. All three of us share the same room. All three of us will be back in that room later this evening. Attempting to figure out which of us to hit on just won't work. We both are taken. Any questions?"

He looked at me, Bette and then Carla. He was quiet for a long time.

"I'm forty two. I'm rich, stay in good shape, know how to play as hard as I work. I've never had two women willing to share their time with me unless I was paying for their time."

"We aren't pros." Bette said. "We were on the flight as passengers just like you. We are willing to share him because of how he treats us. Each of us and us as us."

"I still don't get it."

"When you really get it you will know." Bette said.

"How will I know?"

"There will be two women on your arm and in your bed who don't care about the money or how hard you work and play."

I looked at my watch and both women stood. I got up and offered my hand to Carl. He stood and shook my hand.

"It was nice meeting you, Carl. Good luck."

One woman on each arm we walked out. Many heads followed us. We went to the night club and sat in a small booth. I danced with both women a few times, fast songs and slow. In the slow songs I felt like a dancer in the old movie "Dirty Dancing." Both women ground against me as we moved to the music and they kept me delightfully and painfully hard for over an hour.

While I danced with Carla Bette went to the DJ and asked him to play my favorite song, "I had the Time of My Life" by the Righteous Brothers. When it started she cut in on Carla and we really danced. Carla helped me out of my coat and off with my tie.

Before the song was half over a circle had formed around us. Bette hiked her dress up and her shiny red thong was visible. She pressed it against me and wrapped a leg around me as we danced. Every time a Righteous Brother said the word life she ran her hand over the bulge in my slacks.

When the song ended people clapped for us. Bette kissed me like we had been together years. Carla stood four feet away holding my tie and suit coat. When our kiss ended Bette took the coat and tie and Carla kissed me just the way Bette had.

In the elevator we saw the same three guys as when we went to dinner.

"We saw you dancing in the bar."

"And?" Bette asked.

"I wish my wife would dance with me like that."

"Maybe if you treated her differently she would."

"How do you know how I treat her?"

"I don't. I just know how he treats us."

The door opened on eight and the three men got out of the elevator. After the door closed Carla asked, "How much more showing off do you want to do?"