Breaking the Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"None! I want us in the room, naked and joined every way we can enjoy."

Carla grabbed my cock and asked, "Can you wait that long or can I suck you right here?"

The doors opened and we stepped out as another couple stepped in. Carla dropped to her knees and grabbed my zipper as the elevator doors slid closed. When it was gone she stood back up and said, "We just became another hotel legend story."

I hugged them both and we made it to our room. Inside we showered and washed each other. I got the pleasure of watching them please each other in the water. We dried each other and when we got to the bed I asked if they would do each other for a few minutes before I joined in.

Bette started kissing Carla. I found the music station on the TV and played soft music in our room. They danced as if we were still downstairs dirty dancing. They included very dirty touches, pulling nipples, fingers in pussies, squeezing their asses and kisses that could have started a forest fire. By the time they stopped dancing and went to the bed Carla had already cum.

Carla lay on her back and Bette straddled her shoulders, lowering her pussy to Carla's waiting mouth. As Carla ate Bette I moved onto the bed. Carla felt me get on the bed and she opened her legs. I slid on a condom and entered her as I held her legs. Bette put her hands on Carla's knees and bent towards me.

As I stroked into Carla I leaned and captured a gold ring and a nipple in my mouth. It was enough! Bette screamed and came, hard! She flooded Carla and Carla flooded me! She shook and came along with Bette. I continued to stroke into Carla. Bette lifted off Carla's face and said, "Do me! Fill me please."

Carla rolled away from me and Bette slid into her vacated position. She aligned with me and we joined. We kissed. I sucked her nipples and Carla kissed us both. As Bette got closer to an orgasm Carla played with her clit and she exploded! I thrust a few more times and filled the condom.

When I was soft I pulled back and Carla took the condom off me. She drank the contents and Bette licked and sucked me clean. I dropped onto the bed between Bette's legs and ate her to three more orgasms. She ate Carla to two more before all three of us were finished, done, worn out for the night.

After another shower we got back in bed together. Carla turned to the weather channel and said, "Two more days of snow please."

The announcer wasn't listening. He said, "The snow will end tonight. By noon tomorrow Denver airport will be in full operation again."

Ten minutes later the phone in our room rang. The person from the airline got our three names and said our flight to Los Angeles would board at 1:15 pm. Carla thanked her and hung up.

"In fourteen hours we go back to L.A.." Her eyes were full.

"What's with the tears?" I asked.

"I don't want this to end."

"Then let's talk about tomorrow, next week, March of 2010, and summer vacation in the islands."

We stayed up most of the night and did just that.

When I got back to L.A. I called my Mom and when she answered I said, "For a long time I've been angry about my name. I apologize. It took a long time but my name finally was just what I needed. Thanks Mom."

The curse was broken.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers