All Comments on 'Breaking the Family Ch. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stilted , disconnected , boring.

Is English your second language ? 1* .

tO1kmhq5apoPRPwxtO1kmhq5apoPRPwxalmost 9 years ago
1*

standard JimBob incoherent mess.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 8 years ago
not good.

At bit overboard on the revenge.

And hard to follow.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Meh

Again, her pubic hair is light brown so she’s a “natural blonde”?

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
ONCE YOU DROP ALL THE EGO CHASING

revenge and reckoning comes easily, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Alicia

I'm confused - Alicia was always sweet on him, and he's charging her with cashing a forged check?Or was he just teasing her?

And I agree with the comments about jumping around. I can usually follow scene shifts, but this was a bit too much, and there was NO explanation how Tony became so powerful.

Also, if it was so easy to get around the Gimmelis and Scanduros had on the town as was done here, why didn't other people do it?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

Not sure if I posted this before!

"Honey, you're still out on bond from the last time," - If she was already out on bond she probably wouldn't be allowed bail again anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You have a good story line...

but you wrote just a sketch of it. You should take your time to develop the scenes and the characters. For a short story you have an awful amount of characters and to be honest I barely related to any of them.

You just outlined the story, Take your time to tell the story. This one seems rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused

This reads like a 2 minute TV recap of last year's season. Too fast. Could be a very good story if the events played out with more detail. Guy find out his wife is cheating on him and the their son is an orphan in a single paragraph. What? Why?

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Good

But had to go with a 4*on it. To choppy, paragraphs need more embellishment and development. Finally what happened to Bobby makes Tony a monster, what Anna did to Tony is miniscule in comparison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wait just a minute!

First Tony is a moron, knocks up some kid, tragedy visits and everything goes to hell. He gets a divorce and starts working on oil rigs. And in a few years he is SO smart and has SO much money he can build a parking lot and gain control of a bank? All this from a guy that never went to college and whose family isn't wealthy? Are the hush puppies in Lake Charles made of gold?

1 star

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Saved and saved invested very wisely still short but what the heck suspend a little reality. Story

Dealing out punishment as harsh as they deserve

Good story

Big fish in little pond

Little fish in lake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My Wife

Who is a natural blue eyed blonde takes a dim view of brown eyed women with any shade of brown pubic hair being called 'blondes'. Trust me on this, once I pointed a girl out that had the perfect complexion to be a blonde and had the brown eyes and eyebrows pointed out to me in a not very happy way. One learns quickly to keep ones opinions and mouth closed tightly on such matters, blonde jokes don't go over well either... Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CAN LIGHT BROWN BE BLOND?

Had not intended to comment -- although the comment "another intriguing JimBob 5-star story" did pass through my mind.

However, when I noticed a comment on Ch. 01 and two comments on this chapter, all taking JimBob to task for referring to light brown hair as blond, it incited me to tell an experience.

Over three decades ago, when I lived in northern Minnesota, a young man from the area told me of going to live for a short time on the southern Texas border -- I think it might have been Edinburgh (anyway, he went from extreme north to extreme south U.S.).

When he applied for a driver's license, he was asked the color of his hair, but without waiting for a reply, she looked at his hair and said, "blonde."

With a grin, he whipped off his stocking cap to show me his light sandy brown hair. To him it was humorous that what, in his native Minnesota, populated with so many light haired Scandinavians, would never be considered blond , could nevertheless, in a region highly populated with dark/black haired Latinos, be considered blond.

Sounds to me like JimBob knows his own milieu

better than his critic commenters.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Great story. Looks like Tony is taking some pretty good revenge on the Scanduras. Well deserved revenge too.

Virgo6Virgo6over 3 years ago
Well done

Moving quick. Let’s see what he does with the ex now.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

For a first story, this was great . JB is one great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story ,in fact, it keeps on gettin gooder& gooder. LP

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Bruh

Too many new characters added every paragraph. It makes everything confusing and hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, but it hops all over the place and some changes, like Tonys, aren't explained.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories