Breaking the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Access Denied."

His cell phone rang.

"Francis Gimmeli," he answered as he stared at the computer screen and wondered why his log in had failed.

"Mr. Gimmeli, surely you're a smart enough man to realize that we would change the access code as soon as you left the premises," the mocking voice said on the other end.

****

Anna LaCombe took another healthy gulp of her whiskey and waved to Lee.

"Ms. LaCombe, you've had enough," he said tiredly.

"Give me another fucking drink!" she shouted, starting the two other patrons with her loud outburst.

"No ma'am," Lee said firmly. "Why don't you let me call you a cab?"

"Call a big fuck you, fucking cock sucker," she screamed and almost fell down as she leapt from the barstool.

"DeGarde Police," the female voice intoned.

"Hey Cindy," Lee said to his childhood friend, the daughter in law of Charles Villeaux, Chief of police. "Listen, Anna LaCombe just left here, and she is way too drunk to be driving." "Thanks Lee, I'll send John right out," Cindy said.

"Aw, fuck me!" Anna screamed as John's siren cut through the Pink song on her car stereo.

****

Danny tiredly got to his feet; Cindy had gone to the boy's room the last two times the kid woke up screaming.

"Shh shh, it's all right," he said and Bobby burst into horrified sobs; he'd dreamed his mother was trying to hug him, her bloody face and body dripping her blood and brains all over him.

****

Even in her drunken haze, Anna was outraged at the indignities of the body cavity search and loudly declared both female officers to be fucking dykes. She was livid with rage when both her husband and mother refused to come bail her out.

"Honey, you're still out on bond from the last time," Michael LaCombe whined.

She sat down on the lumpy mattress and wished she had a drink. Or a cigarette; they'd taken her cigarettes and lighter from her; DeGarde Police Station was a non-smoking facility.

****

Alicia smiled tiredly at Nancy Pelter, the teller at DeGarde National Bank. It had been another rough night with Bobby and yesterday had been the funeral, which didn't help Bobby's demeanor at all. Alicia and Nancy had gone to high school together, even graduated together. She cashed the check for books; she was entering her sophomore year at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.

"Hello, Alicia," she heard a deep, Texas drawl come from behind her and she opened her eyes and mouth wide in surprise.

"Uncle Tony!" she squealed. She'd had such a huge crush on him when he'd been married to her Aunt Anna five years ago.

"Yeah, well, it isn't really 'Uncle Tony' anymore, is it?" he smiled as she hugged him tightly.

If her hair were just a little lighter, she'd be a twin for Anna. They were close to the same height, nearly the same body build (Anna had a cup size and two inches on Alicia) and they both had the same mischievous smile.

"Nancy, I'm sure that Miss Scanduro's check is a forgery, please call the police," he jokingly told Nancy and Alicia squealed again, and slapped his arm.

"It is not!" she said. "Don't listen to him, Nancy!"

"I have to," Nancy smiled. "He's my boss."

"It's good to see you again, Alicia," Tony said and lightly kissed her forehead. To kiss her cheek, he would have had to bend nearly in half; she was only five feet tall and he was six foot three. He walked off and both Alicia and Nancy watched the thirty one year old man stroll to his office. He turned and smiled at Alicia again and both she and Nancy blushed hotly.

"Damn, but I would so fuck him stupid," Nancy thought.

"Oh, God, he looks so damned hot!" Alicia thought. "He probably thinks I'm still just a kid, though."

The End of Breaking the Family 02.

12