All Comments on 'Breast Obsessed Ch. 03'

by breastman80

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kittyboo82kittyboo82about 10 years ago
wow!

Love love love it! Such sexy build up to an intense explosion. My favorite chapter so far. I felt like I was there. Bravo.... now get moving and write the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story. Only wish you'd focus primarily on Josie and dad, but other than that very nice job

shane21380shane21380over 9 years ago
great story

I want more of this. You have to continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No.

Okay. I seriously love the story but...I hate Veronica. A lot. Like. The size of the universe. Not really but I just don't like her. I really do love the story but it should be more about the daughter and dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

To the other user that commented I actually want Veronica and tanner to end up together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Explosive!

I thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy, and I fervently hope to see a fourth installment. What sets this story apart from the countless others on Literotica is the mind-blowing descriptions of the sexual encounters; more specifically, their intensity and the borderline destructive effect on Tanner, Veronica, and Josie, who blacks out with a smile on her face after the final sex scene. The pleasure they experienced was so powerful that it could rightly be described as supernatural. There were times I expected at least one of them to go insane or have a heart attack from the delicious sensations roaring through their bodies. I also loved the accounts of the teasing as well as the descriptions of Veronica and Josie; especially Josie, whom I found to be devastatingly sexy and irresistibly coquettish. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where does this relationship go?

I think Ronnie need a father figure, and Tanner needs a new wife. Will we ever find out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbreastman80@breastman80
Update: 05-30-2022 Unfortunately life has a way of happening, and since my last update I've had a fractured shoulder, a computer commit bloody seppuku at long last, and a (recent) painful breakup. I have not forgotten, and will return to write more. The ideas kicking around ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES