Breast Obsessed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanner's arms are incredibly muscular, due to his frequent intense weight training. Josie is immediately thankful for this as his hands grip her ass so hard they leave indentations in the skin, and he pumps her pussy on his cock, raising and lowering her body on him.

"Uuuughnmygaaaaawd!" She warbles, her tone changing as she is impaled and raised, over and over.

Tanner raises his hips up on each thrust to meet her, drilling his engorged cock balls-deep on every bounce. He growls in lust and captures his daughter's eyes with his. As soon as her eyes settle on him she starts to cum.

"Ohgod! Ohgod! Ohgod! Ohgod! Ohgodgodgodgodgoddammit fuuuuuck meeee haaaard!"

Josie's pussy contracts in orgasm. Rich hot girl-cream spouts from her tightening socket, soaking her and her father's joined laps. The notes of their slapping hips take on a sloppy wet quality as she grabs the sides of her father's head and looks into his eyes, clinging to him for dear life as he pounds her through her cum, not once slowing as her tight young man-pleaser wrings his cock like it's trying to strangle it. Her facial expression is one of lusty fear, knowing that her pussy is teetering on the brink of a massive orgasm right on the heels of her current one.

Josie straightens up in her father's arms, suddenly moaning more enthusiastically. Tanner sees Veronica is gone, and he feels what seems to be her chin bumping against his testicles. She is licking his daughter's ass.

"Ronnie!" She moans "Roooohhhhnniiiiie fuuuuuck!"

Josie falls back slightly in her father's arms. Her hands come up, clasped tightly to her chest between her bosoms. Her eyes rise up to the ceiling as her head falls back involuntarily.

Josie sucks in a long breath, seeming to be trying to suck in every bit of air that exists. She holds it for a moment, and then her world explodes.

As long as he lives, Tanner Macallister will never forget the inhuman sound of pure ecstasy that burst up from the depths of his daughter's lungs as he punched his throbbing shaft upwards into her leaking slot. A long undulating wail-scream flows from her mouth, erupting towards the ceiling like a volcano. It tapers into a choking, sobbing cry, tears streaming down her frozen face, eyes locked on the ceiling, body trembling uncontrollably, mouth agape, tongue protruding. Despite her still appearance, Tanner is fighting a battle to stay in her pussy. She is spasming so hard he feels like she might actually squeeze him out on his down strokes. His cock feels like it's buried in a tumble dryer strapped to a jet engine. Her fluttering labial muscles massage his thick column of flesh, bringing him closer to the brink. A deluge of fluid squirts around his augering length and sprays over all three of them, droplets pricking their skin as they fall everywhere.

Josie slumps forward as her orgasm wanes. She collapses bonelessly onto her father, arms and neck going completely slack. Her asshole flexes over and over as her stuttering pussy continues to quiver on her father's pumping steel. Pitiable whines come from her mouth, intermixed with small hitching sobs. Despite it all, her lips wear the slightest hint of a smile.

Daddy. So good, Daddy. I love the way you take me......

"Please." She whispers. "No more. Please Daddy. I've had enough. Please. Take Ronnie now. She needs it, Daddy. Fuck my Mistress hard with your cock."

Tanner gently eases his daughter off of him, laying her down on the couch next to him. Her legs splay open wantonly, more from her weakened leg muscles than any sense of sexual need. The normal bubblegum-pink color of her inner labial folds is now a vivid angry red. Her pussy's scent rolls off of her in waves, igniting her father's lust ever higher. Her eyes close, and she mumbles happily as slumber immediately drags her down.

"Daddy....." She whispers.

Veronica looks up into Tanner's eyes as he looks down at her from the couch she is on the floor in front of. She feels a shiver go down her spine from those eyes. She's seen the look in his eyes in the mirror before. Absolutely overwhelming sexual hunger. She then looks at his cock, standing rigidly upright from his lap, gleaming with his daughter's pussy cream. It throbs with life, still unsated, and she knows in moments it will claim her.

Tanner moves, quickly. He startles her slightly with his eagerness, and she tries to scoot away from him across the floor. He grabs her garter belt, and using the strength of his upper body, drags her back under him. His heavy manhood presses down hard on her flat toned tummy, drawing a mewling submissive purr from her. She can almost feel her sex preparing for him. The inner labial folds growing more engorged and her entire slit splaying open like a flower, opening her depths for his invasion. She opens her legs, her pretty pink pussy winking up at him from the convenient slit in her sheer blue panties.

"Tanner." She says, panting in anticipation. "I've been waiting for this."

"So have I." He replies, jaw muscles grinding as he barely keeps himself in check. His body tenses, preparing to be given permission.

"Fuck me with that glorious cock. I want every inch of you. Stake your claim on my pussy."

Tanner shifts slightly, aligning his angry flared crown with her open leaking love nest. He pushes forward steadily, opening her for his invasion and tunneling deep inside. She is so ready for him he doesn't even need to go slow. He just pushes, pushes, pushes, until he touches her core.

Ta-Tanner!" She gasps, arms coming up to encircle his neck. "Oh god, Taaaahhhnnner!"

And Tanner moves. The woman under him has tugged at his strings since minute one. He has been awaiting this moment all day. All the looks, all the flirtations, all the teasing, all the electricity. It all condenses down into a white hot beam of sexual energy that he focuses exclusively on her eager moist quim.

Veronica whimpers submissively as Tanner moves within her. He is not letting much of his dom out, but his overwhelming presence demands she submit, as does the massive specimen rending her tight fuck tunnel asunder on every stroke.

She submits, totally.

"Oh god, Tanner!" She squeals, her toned legs kicking out like a horse's before wrapping at his back. "It's so big! Oh my god in heaven, it's splitting me apart!"

Squishing slurping sounds come from the joining of their bodies as Tanner's thick shaft opens her thoroughly lubricated depths to his invasion on every push of his hips. He feels her ring of muscles squeezing him, and the overwhelming sensations from the wild fuck he had with his daughter, as well as the culmination of Ronnie's day long tease has his release building and boiling up in his massive swollen balls.

Ronnie wets two fingers and rubs her clit as her stretched pussy continues to welcome the fleshy battering ram that seeks to defile her insides with multiple squirting gouts of heavy potent seed.

"Oh god Tanner!" She moans, voice rising in urgency. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum on that beautiful cock!"

"I'm close too!"

"Oh please, hold on!" She implores him. "Please Tanner! I'm so close, just get me there baby! Just get me over the cliff omigodgetmethereplease ohsogoodyesyesyeees!"

Veronica's hips buck upwards into the plunging column of Tanner's invading length as she cums. Her pussy tightens like a vice on Tanner's cock, launching his pleasure into the stratosphere. Her pussy and asshole clench and tighten over and over, trembling uncontrollably. She does not ejaculate, but her pussy gets incredibly wet as she peaks, the volume of their squishing, slurping union filling the room.

"Cum anywhere." She moans, spent, "I want to feel it, so hot on my skin..."

Tanner pumps fast five more times, then pulls out, groaning in pleasure. He holds his cock low and strokes it, firing globs and streamers of his pearlescent load all over the lewdly splayed lips of Veronica's ravaged pussy. She whimpers as his silky wet heat coats her most intimate place, enfolding her tingling lips and clit like a hot liquid blanket. She feels a ticklish trickle seeping down over her butthole, and giggles lightly. Her new panties begin absorbing his release, soaking her crotch in potent virile man-milk.

Veronica reaches down and savagely strums her clit through the slippery cum that blankets it. The super slick liquid combined with her own charged hormones brings her boomeranging back to the brink of another incredible climax.

As she begins to topple over the edge again, Tanner jams his still-mostly hard cock through the soft liquid curtain of his own sperm to plow back into her depths, smearing nine inches of potent fuck-batter all along the squishy walls of her receptive trembling puss. His cockhead mashes against her cervix, and when he strikes bottom one last heavy silken wad pops out of his spitting head and is deposited in her spongy hot core.

Veronica slaps her fingers down on her climaxing womanhood, the mini-explosions of her fingertips spanking rapidly across her surrendering clit, splashing drops of Tanner's briney man-milk all over her hand and thighs, shoving her right over the brink. Her eyes roll back and she purrs like a contented tiger, a lazy languid smile spreading across her face as her pussy clenches thankfully around the solid mass of his spent manhood. They stay joined until their spasms slow, lips gently brushing feather kisses across each other's hot sweaty skin.

Tanner rolls off of her, his softening lance sliding free, coated in foamy white secretions. He lays next to her, pulling her into his arms.

"Oh Tanner." She sighs. "I've never let another man get his cum inside me. Partially because I always liked to swallow it, but partially because I never thought anyone was good enough to be allowed that close to me."

She turns her head and looks at him.

"But you are the first."

Tanner's hand rubs over her belly in slow circles. Her words are bringing him back to life. Occasionally in periods of extreme arousal, like now, his refractory period is very small, and her words bring an intense desire for something. As his cock begins to respond, he rolls back on top of her, spreading her open to him again as his resurgent girth nuzzles at her sopping slimy hole.

"Wha-?" She says, eyes widening in alarm. "Tanner. What are you doing?"

"Giving it all to you." He says, and plunges.

Tanner's cock is mostly hard, and he knows after a few thrusts that his refractory period has passed and he will be cumming again quickly. He thrusts wildly, dragging Ronnie's ankles up past his shoulders, opening her to him completely, pounding into her. Preparing to give her more of him.

"Tanner!" She gasps, "Oh Tanner, are you going to cum again?! Are you going to....to...."

"Yessssss!" He grunts. "Yes Ronnie, I am!"

"Oh god yes! I want it all inside this time! Put it all inside!"

"Oh Veronica!" He moans. "Take it all! Take it allllll!"

"YES YES YES CUM IN MY PUSSY TANNER! IN MY PUSSY! IN MY CUNT! FILL.....ME......UP!"

Tanner Macallister buries himself balls deep and holds himself there. He pushes hard against Veronica's cervix and moans as his release rushes up his shaft towards nirvana.

Veronica Summers feels Tanner bury himself and his thick shaft begins to twitch, every one drawing a burst of liquid heat in her syrupy depths. Even though her innards are already slick with foamy cum, she still feels the newly ejaculated ropes launching point-blank against the spongy wall of her cervix. Again and again she feels creamy spurts of Tanner's potent sperm lashing against her womb. She feels it gathering in her depths, a thick pooling mass of fertile seed, held in place by the plug of his massive cock.

And then he withdraws in one heaving pull, and she feels a deluge of milky white spunk cascade from her depths, running out to puddle on the carpet under her ass.

Tanner flops down next to her, chest heaving. A very self-satisfied look is on his face. She rolls over to him, still squeezing oozes of his spunk out of her thoroughly fucked pussy.

"Mmm Tanner." She whispers, panting. "Now I know what your daughter sees in you. You're quite the man. Thank you."

Tanner turns and looks up at Josie, contented smile still on her face, sleeping the sleep of the truly exhausted.

"I think we should get her to bed." He says. "I don't want her sleeping on a couch in the den all night."

"Okay." Ronnie says.

"In five minutes." She says, burrowing into his arms.

*************************************

Tanner pulls the covers up to his daughter's chin and tenderly kisses her forehead. She mumbles happily and rolls on her side.

Tanner leaves the room, walking down the hall to his own. He passes the guest bedroom doorway, and sees Ronnie seated on the bed, wrapped in a short white robe she brought with her.

"Tanner?" She says, stopping him.

He turns back and stands in the doorway, hands braced on the doorjamb. He is still nude, and notices her eyes flick meaningfully to his flaccid member before returning to his eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" She says.

"Yes."

She looks down for a moment, then when her head comes up, there is a deep-seeded intensity there she has never had before.

"If.......if I start to......to......"

"Ronnie," He says, "Ask me. It's ok."

She swallows, and nods once, gathering her resolve.

"If I start to fall for you, will you catch me?"

Tanner stares for a moment, taking his measure of this beautiful, complex creature who just today came through his door like a force of nature. He regards her quietly for a moment, her nervousness becoming almost palpable.

"Yes." He says, and smiles. "I will."

She smiles radiantly back at him, braces flashing, before lowering her eyes shyly.

"Good night, Tanner."

"Good night, Veronica."

TO BE CONTINUED