All Comments on 'Breastgasm'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
aniceguy67aniceguy67almost 15 years ago
YES- Another MF collectable...

Like many of the others by MF this one is a "keeper". Always challenging and engaging, with good characters and a plot with some meat... No "slam, bam thank you m'am" from this writer. Something you can get your teeth and tongue and... well you get the idea... in to.

Thanks, Jerry

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Good story though is was a little sad

I guess everything worked out for a happy ending since he got to make up with Stacy after all of those years. It sounds like it was worth the wait.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
They aren't the only ones!

Delightfully I have encountered and loved more than one woman who was able to orgasm/breastgasm from breast play! This story was well written and the scenic route to the last scenes was wonderful.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1%er Here, Too! ;~D

Statistics show the following:

Only 1% of women can achieve orgasm as a result of nipple stimulation only (absent any genital stimulation).

Only 1% of men can perform true self-fellatio (A higher percentage claim it, but further investigation found those beyond the 1% to only be able to lick the tip and/or possibly take just barely the head of their cocks into their own mouths. True self-fellatio being defined as the subject's lips reaching to at least the 3" mark, or, in subjects with shorter than 3" in hard length, to the base of the cock [according to data collected via subjects' self-reporting. And no, subjects were not informed of the definition established. Why burst their bubble? ;-)]).

Damn! Now I wish I'd kept my copy of that research study! I've brainfarted the reference, but retained the above info... Ah - my AD(H)Dled mind! Anyway...

Happily, I am a female 1%er! However, I must say that I'm insanely jealous of your character's ability to make herself cum that way! Despite having tits large enough (42DDD) that I can easily suck them for myself, I can only reach breastgasm when it's someone else doing it to me. :-(

Thanks for a great story; it's the first I've found concerning this particular phenomena counted among my blessings!

Hmmm... Perhaps I'll write my own... The story of the first time it happened might be an appropriate topic...?

E-mail me and let me know what you think!

cocorox1818 at what some cowboys holler dot... Well, you get my hint, I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More than 1% I think

My first wife could climax from breast stimulation, I used to get a kick out of her nursing our son, same thing happened. That might sound great but it isn't, she finally had to switch to a bottle. She didn't find any humor in it at all.

Even dancing with someone she had to be careful, because if they pulled her close it could set her off. Trust me when I say that isn't a good thing either.

It bothered her so much she went so far as to often use a type of tooth numbing spray on herself, that helped but of course all of those are scented.

My 2nd wife didn't want to be touched at all and nothing much happened if I did. Oddly she didn't seem that way until we got married.

Now I am in my 3rd marriage, this gal can also climax from playing with her nipples but it takes a LOT more effort than with my first wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for this story. My gf and I recently discovered she can have breastgasms. Even she didn't know it, though she's in 30s. It totally surprised her.

There's very little information available. This story helped confirm she's not alone, she's not a freak of nature. Other people do it too :)

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 4 years ago
What next?

They shared such a special & emotional moment all togethet that I think it would be such a shame to end it just like that. Seeing as Stacy is single again, I wish the three of them can be more than just friends. Marsha & Stacy obviously have that spark, too. Hope they can all be happy together as a permanent threesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous