All Comments on 'Breathless Ch. 03'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Anonymous

Glad to see another posting from you. Your stories, no matter the subject, are always first rate.

rgraham666rgraham666over 16 years ago
Coming along nicely

The story is building so well. I'm very much looking forward to the rest of it.

And that was quite a cliff hanger you left us with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So many levels to this story

Which is why it is addictive. We have the undeniable chemistry between Sadie and Vlad, mixed with his unhappy marriage to an elf and his determination to remain true to his vows. We have the growing problem with vamps. We have Lord Frost and his obvious desire to have Sadie under his control. And now we have a mystery re Sadie's birth/heritage or background that Melissa is just beginning to uncover. Throw in the gruesome Bart, Officer Devlin and his desire to be undead, a lonely wraith, and much much more, and it's all incredibly fascinating. Loving every minute of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cliffhanger; Dammit!

Another very cool story; but leaving us hanging like that. you are evil (alpaca!)

NiwaNiwaover 16 years ago
Brilliant

A very good story so far. I really cant wait to see more, and with the short times between the chapters i am sure i dont have long to wait till the next.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Reader

What?!?Whats not rite?!?!What?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cool reference

I like how when you put the setting in an alternate universe you still reference other stories. Torrie was a nice touch EA.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

The stpry is absolutely extraordinary ...... Just pushes me to jump immediately to the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous