All Comments on 'Breeding Mom'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AchtungNightAchtungNight4 months ago

5 stars. I’d have put this in Incest, but the author picks the category. I enjoyed the action and emotional interplay. Hope to read more from this author soon.

lexlogan8lexlogan84 months ago

Five stars. Usually I get bored with over-extended sex scenes, but SAF strikes the right balance. I agree with Group Sex rather than Incest/Taboo, the son's role was secondary to the, er, "bang-bang."

IBme1968IBme19684 months ago

That was totally sexy. It was well written and seemed believable.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months ago

Definitely 5 Stars!! Plenty of action packed into a shorter story!!

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19554 months ago

Such a smoking hot story, a middle-aged mom getting gang banged by 5 young studs as her own son watched, filled with lust himself. Definitely 5 stars!! I think there needs to be a round 2, and 3, and 4.......

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Terrible story. The no booze rule didn't include vodka?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would have been so much better if they cucked sonny boy and then made him their fuck toy after they were finished with her.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf574 months ago

I think that this was the appropriate category as her son never fucked her! I'd love to see a follow-up chapter with all the guys, including her son, taking a turn. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

bang-bang? weird.

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

Hot Hot Hot Story. 10 big blazing stars for sexy story. Thank You for your effort! Buster2U

Paul4playPaul4play4 months ago

Fun and arousing erotica….!

DEGEDEGE4 months ago

Awesome story. What a night for Mother !!

What about blackmailing her with the story so to get her a real and complete 24/7 cock slut ??

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirl4 months ago

I liked this. I wondered how the narrator's fantasy night would end. Would it end with anal, to avoid or minimise the risk that he fertilised his mom? Would it be a blow job? I think the author got it right.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Remember when Valentine's Day stood for love and romance?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum4 months ago

Rousing good story. You kept the incense to minimal effect on storyline. Good job.

BellBabyBellBellBabyBell4 months ago

A suitably naughty and perfectly twisted tale

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well I enjoyed it and disliked it. I enjoyed it because I was happy that someone enjoyed watching his mother get fucked. That is the same reason I disliked the story because I am jealous. I watched my mother get fucked thousands of times beginning when I was between ages three and four. My mother, Amy, was the number one prostitute in our dry-for-alcohol rural Amite county. Her irregular part-time job was as a bartender three nights a week at the State line Bar just over the line in Louisiana. Amy's full-time job was being a prostitute. We lived in a trailer on a piece of land my grandmother owned. The nearest neighbor was about 3 miles. My mom's diet was mostly coffee with lots of sugar, Chesterfield cigarettes, cheap bourbon, and semen. Probably a third of the male population had fucked my mother, many as their first fuck. My mother died at 46 of a massive heart attack. After age 40 when she looked 70 and was toothless and no longer even slightly attractive. she entered what she referred to as golden years. Until age 40 or so her clientele was mostly young white guys. Then my mother realized she could make more money servicing black clients. Starting Friday night after payday and all weekend till midnight or so Sunday, Amy's pussy was full of black cock and she swallowed a gallon of black semen.

Fifty41Fifty414 months ago

Great tale...imagine the giant loads those guys were pumping into mom.mys pussy...junior should have banged her as well.not like there little boys they were late teens...great read.

steam692steam6924 months ago

I hate stories that have a son who is ok with having his so called friends degrade and disrespect his mother. They're so fucked up as sons. The mothers should disown any son like that. And kick them out of their home and tell them to never come back.

steam692steam6924 months ago

Oh yeah, this story is also fucked because they could have DNA testing and which ever of the assholes is the father should have to pay child support. I know that these are just stories, but unfortunately they are to close to real life, and show just how fucked up are world is.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm more disappointed with the end of the story. I would have hoped the son would have joined in the gang bang too, when he had a chance. Mom could have been more encouraging for her son to jump onboard.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

I love me a MILF story. Very sexy. I'll be reading some more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I mostly enjoyed this story. It would be exciting to watch. Not sure how I’d feel about five friends banging my mom. Don’t know about actual breeding but I’ve always wanted to lay my mom. She has one of the finest assess. Just looking at it makes me get hard.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Very 🔥. But she should not have got pregnant with just one gb. There should have been few more so that all the boys should have enjoyed her every hole, but of course dumping their loads in her pussy to try to get her pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...