Breeding Time

Story Info
Werewolf Ed can't resist his sister's scent.
3.5k words
4.38
168.3k
328
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains incest and mention of nonconsensual sex.

*****

"Mmm. You smell nice."

Liz turned from her dresser to see her older brother, Ed, leaning against the doorframe of her room. "I don't believe you, but thanks, I guess. I feel nasty from being outside all day. I was just about to shower."

"You need to. You're sweaty as hell, but that's not the scent I'm talking about." Upon seeing the confused expression cross his sister's face, he simply said, "It's time."

It took her another moment before she understood what he meant. "What? Already? The doctor said it would be at least another two months if not a full year. I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"It's okay. I don't mind."

Liz huffed. "I know you don't, but Mom and Dad do. And I might have something to say about it."

"They'll get over it. And so will you."

Liz watched her brother approach. His slow movement was predatory and she felt a tingle of fear run through her as he stalked toward her. "Seriously, we can't. I don't think I'm ready."

"We can and we will. Your body says you're ready. Besides, I've got your scent now so it's pretty much a done deal."

When he stopped in front of her, Liz shivered under the gaze of her brother's ice blue eyes. There was a feral look in them that contrasted with the calm of his voice. Glancing over his shoulder, she looked toward the open door.

Ed shrugged and shook his head slowly. "You can try to run, but that's not going to stop me. And a chase will only make it worse for you."

"I was just thinking we should close the door."

"Liar." Ed grabbed one of her arms and dragged her to stand next to her bed then quickly undressed both of them. Staring at his sister, he couldn't imagine why it took him so long to notice how beautiful and perfect she was. Five feet eight inches tall, her lean body was tight and fit from chores around the family farm and her limbs and face held a deep tan from constantly being outside while her shoulder length hair was sun-bleached. Despite her obvious fear, the small, upturned nipples on her perky breasts were stiff with arousal and he could smell her pussy moistening as well. Her round face was flushed and her big, brown eyes surveyed him with wary expectation. At nineteen years old, she looked both like the teen she had been and the woman she would be.

Liz watched her brother intently, waiting for his next move. Twenty-four years old and well beyond puberty, roughly a year and a half ago he had added a good six inches to his height and now towered over her at a height of six feet four inches. During that same time, his body had also swollen with rippling muscle and was now covered in a pelt of blond hair that he had not possessed before.

A wave of musk reached her nose and she caught movement out of the bottom of her eyes. Looking down, her eyes went wide as she watched her brother's cock grow. Not grow, but extend. The wet and shiny pink flesh steadily pushed out of a long, furry sheath. As more of it came into view, it slowly swelled and rose to just below horizontal, held down by its weight. It was not uniform in girth along the length, swelling to be slightly thicker in the middle than at the ends. The tip was mostly a flat surface that tapered to an inch long point that extended out from the bottom beneath a hole that was already dilated and leaking precum. The syrupy substance collected on the pointed shelf below before slowly dripping off the end. As it neared its full thirteen-plus inches, Liz pursed her lips and furrowed her brow when the deflated sack at the base that would ultimately lock them together appeared, remembering how it had felt. Between his muscular thighs, his large balls swayed heavily in their obscenely hairy sack. As she stared at them, she was sure she didn't imagine the testicles sliding around inside their home, visibly churning as production of his semen moved into high gear. In all, his genitals were completely inhuman in their canine appearance, fitting for the werewolf he had become.

She shivered as her brother placed his broad, callused hands on her ass and pulled her close. As he massaged her backside, the tips of his long, pointed nails dug into her flesh but all she felt was the throbbing of his wet cock pressed against her abdomen. Because of the difference in their height and the excessive length of his dick, the tip of it reached between the bottom of her heavy, milk-laden tits. As he slowly humped against her, she could feel him depositing precum in the narrow space between her tits. It mixed with the slippery, lubricating fluid that seeped out of the surface of his cock and allowed his length to glide effortlessly against her.

Ed gently guided Liz to sit on the edge of the bed then knelt on the floor between her legs. Leaning forward, he extended his long, lupine tongue and used it to lick and tease one of her nipples before sucking it into his mouth. The flow of warm, sweet fluid began almost immediately and he savored the flavor of her milk only briefly before switching sides to repeat the process. While his mouth moved back and forth consuming her tit juice, he used a hand to play around the sensitive folds between her legs. Careful not to injure her, he alternated using his nails to torment the sensitive skin and the callused pads of his fingers to then soothe it. He could smell her arousal growing and could feel the wetness seeping out of her. Each time his hand moved near the top of her opening, he drew close to but intentionally avoided touching the hard nub that peeked out of its hiding spot.

Liz moaned openly at the sensations coursing through her body. She knew she should warn him against drinking too much of her milk because she'd need to nurse soon, but his lips on her felt too good. She wanted to roll her hips against his hand, beg him to push a finger inside her, touch her clit, but his dangerous nails kept her immobile. She could feel the fire of arousal burn throughout her body and cursed that she couldn't completely surrender to it. However, she acknowledged her self-restraint only served to heighten the experience that rationally she should not be enjoying.

With a final, loud sucking sound and a gentle bite to her nipple, Ed pulled off. As he continued to finger the outside of her pussy, he said, "Fuck. That tasted better than I expected. No wonder the twins keep going for it."

Liz tried to respond with a sisterly, sarcastic tone but the heavy note of arousal in her voice failed to convey the sentiment. "I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that they're only five months old."

"They wouldn't drink it if it was nasty," Ed countered. "Lay down."

Doing as commanded, Liz swung her feet up to lay on the bed. Ed followed almost immediately and placed himself between her legs. His cock jerked erratically with his arousal and she could see it pulse visibly. With the multi-colored blood vessels visible just below the shiny skin, the throbbing flesh looked even more inhuman than before. She let out a soft whimper that was a mix of fear and revulsion upon seeing the sack at the base inflate slightly.

As Ed got into position above her, sliding only the point of his dick between her swollen nether lips to help line himself up, he ran what was supposed to be a calming hand over one of his sister's cheeks. He saw that he failed in the wary, almost frightened expression that immediately took up residence on her face. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle."

"Liar."

Ed didn't respond. He pushed forward, feeling her reluctantly open for him. Even with her substantial wetness and the natural lubricant seeping from both his piss hole and the outside surface of his cock making the job easier, it was slow going as her pussy had to stretch around his wide, lupine girth. The tightness pulled a moan from him and he felt his dick become fractionally harder. Looking down at his sister's face, he saw that her eyes were closed tight and her full lips had disappeared as she pressed them together against the pain she was feeling. Part of Ed hated what he had become and what he was doing. However, the animal slowly taking over and the pleasure radiating out from his dick pushed it all to the side. He had to do this, he was compelled to mate whether he consciously wanted to or not. If he didn't give in, he wouldn't be able to control himself and the results could be much worse.

While most people thought it was the moon that caused a werewolf to shift form, Ed had learned through talking to other werewolves that it was in fact the hormonal changes that women underwent during ovulation that stimulated the change. For the few hours surrounding the release of an egg, the scent was the strongest and werewolves were attracted to it. Millennia ago when villagers equated the woman's cycle to that of the moon, the incorrect interpretation and retelling of tales led people to mistake that it was the moon that was the cause of the shape shifting, while the belief of a werewolf's violent bloodthirst came from being conflated with the more visible monthly bleeding in a woman's cycle. In fact, werewolves were no more bloodthirsty than the average human. Each had his own personality and while there were evil ones out there, they were no more likely to harm someone intentionally than any other human. Most werewolves did acknowledge, however, that sexual assault was higher among their kind than the general public. Because of the biological imperative to mate with an ovulating female, werewolves did not take no for an answer.

After being infected and attacking two women, Ed had moved back to his parents' farm thinking it was a safe place to live. However, only a day after moving back in, Liz began to ovulate. Having never considered her a "woman," he hadn't considered his sister in his plans. After explaining his predicament to her and their parents, Liz had reluctantly surrendered to him and nine months later, she gave birth to twins. He was surprised by the change he felt upon holding them for the first time. They were his children and Liz was their mother.

And she was his mate.

Despite whatever protests she made, they were now bound together, they were a family. They were his pack. When the time came, whether she liked it or not, she was his to breed. Provided she never left home, which would become increasingly difficult as they had more children, he would lie in wait for her cycle to return after giving birth. For however long she was fertile, she would belong to him. With her remaining close, he could mount her the moment she was ready, as he had just done. And now that he was inside her, the only thing that mattered was completing his mission. He had to get his seed into her.

Liz focused on her breathing as she felt the slightly inflated sack at the base of her brother's dick enter her. His wide shaft already made her pussy feel like it was stretched to the limit and she wondered if she might tear again after having recently given birth when the growth pushed inside her. Despite the pain and worry, her body wanted the fuck. It remembered what it had felt like the first time—which was the only time—they had been together. And not having had sex since then, her body responded eagerly. The fullness of his length and girth was surprisingly familiar yet unlike anything she had ever felt from any of her previous boyfriends. As he pulled back and began to find his rhythm, her body shook as his cock was forced against her clit. With her opening stretched wide, the tiny nub was more exposed than usual and had no choice but to hang down and kiss the top side of his driving length. Each thrust inward also drove his growing knot against it, stimulating it further with a mix of pain and pleasure. But unlike when he was fingering her lips, she didn't restrain herself from rolling her hips against her brother's crotch.

At the same time, the heavy weight of his balls beating against her ass tempered her growing arousal and reminded her why they were doing this. They weren't fucking for fun or because they were into each other, but because he intended to impregnate her. They each might find some pleasure in the act but it was secondary to his purpose. The only reason they were in this position was because she was ovulating and he had caught her scent before she was even aware of what her body was doing. It didn't matter that she was his sister. She was simply a woman in heat to the wolf residing in her brother. A wolf that was increasingly making its presence known with his increasingly dangerous sounding grunts and groans and the way Ed bared his sharp teeth. Liz reluctantly admitted to herself that it was an amazing combination of dangerous arousal that could not be found in anyone else. Despite knowing it was wrong and having been obliged to fuck Ed for a second time, she reluctantly enjoyed the sex for what it was.

No longer in control of his hips, if he ever truly was, Ed felt like a spectator to his fuck. His cock was on fire from the wet friction of arousal, and, as he drove increasingly faster into Liz, it kept getting harder. The scent of Liz's body and specifically that of her pussy grew stronger further stimulating his urge to breed. She was in heat and only impregnating her would put an end to the hormones that flooded her body and drew him to her. As he approached his climax, he could feel his knot steadily growing with each thrust. His hips slammed into Liz progressively harder in order to get the swelling lump inside her. Each time her tight entrance reluctantly closed around it, a highly sensitive bundle of nerves on the backside was stimulated. Increasingly, he focused less on the sensation on his hard length and more on the feeling of having his knot inside her and shortened his thrusts to have it happen more often.

As Ed moved steadily closer to his climax, Liz saw the change sweep over her brother. His face began to elongate and take on a more lupine shape while the hair covering his body grew denser and furrier. Over the sound of their flesh slapping together and their moans and grunts, she heard the fabric tear next to her head and at her feet where his claws tore into the mattress. With a suddenness that was unexpected, he pulled out and, using a surprisingly smooth motion, she was quickly flipped her over and pulled onto her knees. She screamed as he slammed back inside seemingly without missing a beat. Her cry redoubled as his transformation completed and his knot popped after a second thrust, locking them together. She squealed in pain as it felt like her pussy was stretched even wider than when she gave birth. After registering the pain, her body tightened and convulsed in orgasm. It was intense and she couldn't help screaming continuously as her body fought to free itself from the bulging invader while also responding to the pure arousal coursing through her.

In his full wolf form and unable to go anywhere, Ed's hips moved with a rapid fury, priming the pump that was his balls. With his paws on Liz's shoulders for balance, he lowered his head and gripped the nape of her neck with his mouth not to secure her in place but to further claim her as his. Her cries and struggling for freedom only enhanced having his shaft and knot stimulated by her convulsing pussy. His sister's passage did its job milking his length and he soon felt his balls contract. He let out a muffled howl of triumph as his climax hit and he felt the hot rush of fluid move through his length then exit with substantial force to shoot deep inside Liz.

Even as his human self hated that he was no longer completely in control of when he had sex, the wolf loved the feeling of breeding his bitch. Whether it was the two women he had attacked or Liz, the moment his knot popped nothing else mattered beyond getting his load into them. It wasn't for the feel of orgasmic pleasure but for the primal knowledge that he was producing offspring. Though he knew it was not anatomically possible, he pictured the pointed tip of his cock piercing Liz's cervix, holding it open and functioning as a funnel to direct each shot of cum directly into her womb so it could coat the lone egg that awaited fertilization. That was all that mattered and his body recognized that by flooding her with a substantial amount of cum that had nowhere to go except deeper into her body.

As Ed felt the last of his seed leave him, he sighed contentedly. After giving her neck a small series of licks, he released her neck from his mouth and settled in to wait for his knot to shrink.

Hearing movement behind them, Liz looked over her shoulder and around the wolf draped over her to see their parents in the doorway of her room with sad expressions on their faces.

"Are you okay?" their father asked quietly, worried that Ed would suddenly attack them.

After letting out a sigh, Liz responded, "Yeah. I guess."

"I'm so sorry, honey," her mother said. "You asked me and I told you I agreed with the doctor. I honestly thought we had more time before we had to get you out of here."

"I know. I thought so, too. But I guess we were wrong."

Their father took a hesitant step into the room as he said, "I know it's a horrible thing to suggest, but maybe you don't have to keep this one." He backed up quickly as Ed turned his head and growled threateningly at him.

Despite the fact that she hadn't necessarily wanted to have another child with her brother, she agreed with Ed. "That's out of the question."

"We support you no matter what, but what are you going to do?" her mother asked. Her sad frustration caused her voice to quiver. "I know it's not your fault or his but this can't keep happening. And I hate to think what might happen to your brother if he weren't here."

"I know," Liz said wearily. "But can we talk about it later? This is already embarrassing enough without having the two of you standing there staring. And Ed really should be able to have his say as well." She shivered as Ed licked the side of her face with obvious affection.

"You're right. We'll leave you."

As her parents closed the door leaving them in privacy, Liz slowly flattened herself onto the bed to wait out Ed's knot. The movement caused the hard ball of flesh to tug against her and she hissed and whimpered frequently in response as she settled herself. With all of the annoyance she could muster without yelling, she told her brother, "Growl all you want but this is the last time this happens. Never in my life did I imagine getting fucked by my brother and definitely not by a goddamned wolf. Twice! If I end up getting pregnant, I'm having them tie my tubes. I am not going to spend the rest of my life as your baby factory."

Ed didn't respond. He crossed his paws on top of her and rested his head on them. As he laid on top of his sister, he smiled to himself knowing the expression wouldn't twist his lupine face. They might have been siblings, but she now was his mate and bound by more than blood. While he wouldn't be pleased if she went through with the sterilization after giving birth, it wouldn't prevent her cycle. She'd still have the hormonal changes associated with it and he'd be compelled to mate with her monthly. If that's the route she wanted to go, he wouldn't protest too much. Fucking her once a month would be a pleasant trade-off for not having any more children.