All Comments on 'Breeding Time'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Finally an impregnation story with a focus on impregnation. You're the hero we need but do not deserve. Keep up the good work and thank you, it was very refreshing.

SinEater4SinEater4almost 5 years ago
Really good but needs improvement!

I really liked this story. A lot! But there were some structural things I had problems with. It took be forever to figure out if he was human or wolf, I couldn't figure out why she was lactating, and I didn't know what point the parents came in. How come she's so into sex if she's only had it twice. And this was me after reading it three times.

But I LOVED the elements of the story! A man overcome by his desire to breed and breed alone that he would impregnate his own sister. It's a great story. It just needs some more establishing elements.

4/5

SauceGuardianSauceGuardianabout 3 years ago

Too much like non con for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hits a lot of my kinks nicely. I love a noncon story without hatred or misogyny attached. Not to mention knotting, breeding, etc. You even edited! I had no trouble understanding why she was lactating or what form he was in at a given time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like werewolf stories and this is a unique take on them, but I don't like the noncon part. Though, without it, there would be no story. Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...