All Comments on 'Bree's Grift'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I'm glad she beat him and got away

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
Really good

Good story but she's got to run fast and far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FIVE FREAKING STARS

This is by far the best story on this site. Well done to you, Knott. Well goddamn done. I have used this site for 8 years now and never have I come across a more thrilling adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great character, a plot and erotic as well!

Congratulations to you. If you haven't started it already, you have a great career selling erotica on Kindle and so on ahead of you. This story is just the right mix of sympathetic bad girl, dangerous adventure and frankly described, very specific and deeply experienced sex to make this a page-turner that didn't leave me feeling cheated at the end. Bree could fill a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PS

Some grammar goofs that you or a second pair of eyes could easily catch on a reread...

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
More Please!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. So glad Bree got away but what was the tongue thing that felt so good? Inquiring minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She made a mistake!

She should of killed all four of them and make it look like a gang killing. They will always be looking for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

You could develop her character(s) more to lock in readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

Well written and the best story I have read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great work!!

ContrahentContrahentabout 2 years ago

Absolutely excellent characterization.

One item of note: my assumption based on Jake's Texas drawl would be that his reference to Caleb as son would be just an idiomatic reference to a younger man, and not an indication of actual parentage. Maybe Bree doesn't know that, though.

Randy_WoodcockRandy_Woodcockover 1 year ago

Love the premise and most of the sex. The bad guys should have fucked her ass, atm, swallow. Otherwise a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...