All Comments on 'Brenda and Roger's First Time'

by aljames21

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Was there a mistake here that made this so short, or am I missing the point of this very short story?

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Nice. Pretty well crafted with very few glitches. Inner anatomical details a bit off putting. But you nicely conveyed his exhilaration at enjoying this sexy partner. You did hold back on any attempts to humiliate the husband, which was wise. The emotions a man has when watching his wife enjoy sex are on a different planet than him wanting to be abused in any way. Having shared both of my wives with other men and treasuring the memories, I can guaranty that the slightest attempt by those lovers to exert any hint of dominance or disrespect toward my person would have led to violence at once. It wouldn't have mattered if he beat me to a crap, the lovemaking mood would have been destroyed and the fun would have been over.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

I'm sorry about my previous comment. For a moment there, I only the first few paragraphs of this story showing up. Must've been a momentary glitch from the website.

chr1890191chr1890191over 2 years ago

Loved it. Hoping for more.

betamale08betamale08over 2 years ago

Excellent! Loved every word, 5 stars for you my friend and now! On to the sequel..!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous