All Comments on 'Brenda's Fate'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting

Interesting fetish this man has....can honestly say I havent heard of it before...keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You are getting closer to it.

Do you know about the saddles for the girls back to carry her passenger and the shoes that lace high with the hooves?

Do you know the ponygirl walk the high step until thigh is parallel to the ground, that ponygirl prance? This woman was a whore, she was selling herself for money and her greed got her a good life. She never has to worry about bills, spending money, or clothes again. They are all taken care of for her, as well as her vet expenses. Yes a good life awaits her once she is trained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Rubbish

Literature ? No. This would only appeal to the lowest.

Obviously, treating a woman this way appeals to you.

I hope that by now you are comfortable in your little padded room with frequent visits from a good psychiatrist

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 15 years agoAuthor
This Is Fiction

Treating a woman or any other person like this would not appeal to me or to any other decent person. It is strictly a story, fiction made up by me. I have written other stories lke this one about ponygirls who are slaves and I have also written about Tammy and Strider, two young women who enjoy being ponygirls. The second kind of story is a lot more fun to write.

As for what a slave ponygirl does, or the pace she uses, that depends on her master's commands if she wants to avoid punishment. She may be ordered to use the ponygirl strut and pull a carriage or she may be ordered to carry a passenger while on her hands and knees, such as is happening to Brenda. If I continue with this story, I may describe further trsining in pulling a conveyance of some kind, either alone or in tandem with another ponygirl. I haven't decided yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lanoire

I love this story. Very dark and quite sadistic - definitely continue! Female reader by the way, though not sure if that makes any difference. *Chuckle*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yay, a ponygirl riding story!!

I loved it. Please more? More riding, particularly?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
:)))

Fantastic!! So far so good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous