All Comments on 'Brenda's Parade'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great piece of work!

Quite a unique story. I read all the various Brenda pieces and would quite like this to continue. The continuing degredation of Brenda is done very well - You also seem to continuously find new ways of "keeping her out of control" which is a perfect fit for the NonConsent section. I really do hope you bring out Chapter 5. There is so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Next chapter?

I just read through the entire series of Brenda stories, after reading through one of your other works "Sasha's Tail". Once again I have to reiterate, you have a very good writing style and one which is generally superior to that I've come to expect from the site. That is why I truly hope you will not give up on this story and draw it to it's inevitable conclusion... After all, closure is a good thing!

I like how you've slowly set up the story and found new and interesting ways for Brenda to be subdued and kept under the master's control. The part at the end where she is finally sodomized (and the hint that this will ritualized into a daily occurrence) make for some very interesting reading. It also gives me the idea that there might be even more twists in store for young Brenda! After all, with the ponygirls inability to talk and the henchman pretty much left to their own affairs at night, what else can they do to them?

I also like the small facts of this story as the enjoyment of the woman are ignored, since no-one in these situations would actually enjoy it. Looking forward to Brenda's next adventure, whatever it may be. Brenda may not like it, but she doesn't have to, because your readers do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is probably one of the stories on Literotica I'd most like to see continued. Brenda set out to con an old rich man out of his money and instead he conned her into a life as a ponygirl. Oddly fitting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THE IDEA OF A PONYGIRL IS A HORRIBLE CONCEPT

i DID READ THE STORIES ABOUT THE PONY GIRLS AND WANTED IT WRITTEN THAT FOR YOU TO THINK UP THE IDEA OF A PONY GIRL IS A HORRIBLE CONCEPT. i HAVE SEEN WHERE OTHERS CONTINUE WITH THIS BRUTUAL CONCEPTION. YOU MUST HAVE A VERY SICK MIND TO THINK THIS THROUGH AND CONTINUE TO WRITE THE STORIES. WOULD YOU SUBJECT YOUR DAUGHTER TO THIS IDEA? I THINK NOT, SO WHY WOULD YOU CONTINUE TO WRITE THESE STORIES. UGH..............

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
This was good, but it's not really finished, is it ?

You really need to continue with it, complete her carriage training and then look to find a way for her to escape.

But given the time that's past since you wrote these 4 chapters, I doubt it will happen.

A great shame really !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not nearly cruel enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous