All Comments on 'Brett and Elizabeth Ch. 03'

by chargergirl

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
keep it going please

very nice keep up the good work i enjoyed this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep going!!

Yes! You have to continue! Seriously this is one of the best stories I have read in a while...no wonder you and Mused are my favorites!!!

DannyKerblesDannyKerblesover 16 years ago
Another awesome story....

thank you chargergirl for another great read. You have already set up the next story w/ Dave and Ali so please continue.I know many of us will be waiting for that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'd like to read more

if you continued with Dave and Alicia's story, then you could also do a mini-update for Brett and Elizabeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

Loved the story, one of the best ive read on this site ever. Please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please continue with Alicia and David

You've a perfect transition for Alicia and David. Please go with it and give us updates with Brett and Elizabeth. Please keep more coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'd love David & Alicia's story

Please continue!

MusedMusedover 16 years ago
Way to go chargergirl!

Your characters have such genuine character. Poor Brett, he must have endured so much physical and emotional pain at the hands of his father.

The possibility of a story featuring Dave and Alicia sounds great. Those two have such obvious chemistry.

leaf26leaf26over 16 years ago
Great Story!!!!

What a great story and well written. I loved the Brett and Elizabeth story as much as I loved the Kate and Connor story. As far as Dave and Alicia go you left the Brett and Elizabeth story with a good opening for Dave and Alicia's story to begin, I would love to see the story continue about them of course with Brett and Elizabeth being a part of it too. Hey maybe after that you could bring Kate and Connor into the story and have one big story with all your characters. Your writting keeps getting better and better keep up the good work.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Great Tale!

I loved your story. The David and Alicia tale would be equally as good, no doubt. Go for it! Thanks for writing.

buttman330buttman330over 16 years ago
Great Story

Great story. One of the better ones. The characters are very believable and feel so real. You have exceptional talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep it up

Love your stories. Well-written, far superior to most on this website. I love that your characters are all good people who know the meaning of love, loyalty, and commitment. Send us more, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was a touching story

You know how to keep a readers attention and with a very good story. I have read also the first chapter of David and Ali and I really hope you continue on the happy ending. Thanks

Bezerk62Bezerk62over 16 years ago
Loved it!

As usual, your stories are great! I can't wait to read the final installment of Dave & Alicia!

ShinySeeShinySeeover 16 years ago
Sweet Love

Although I usually like a higher sex-to-plot ratio than this story, I loved the way the story unfolded.

I'm off to read the rest of chargergirl's contributions.

Cheers

Shiny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved It!

I ussualy don't like stories that have to do with pregnacy And that arn't only about sex, But i loved this story.

TeenSpiritTeenSpiritalmost 16 years ago
Dave and Alicia? Yes please!

I'm just devastated that Elizabeth can't have any more children - Brett deserved to become a father in his own right, and it would have helped cement his relationship with his sister. Meanwhile, the chances of the same thing happening to Dave and Alicia is minimal - let's have them get together, laid and (in her case) pregnant...

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
I thought it was one of the best.

It was a beautiful sibling love story. I really appreciated your writing style and found your characters to be very realistic. Thank you for sharing a fine talent that ranks right up there with the really great ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THE BEST

oh my god this is my favorite story ever on literotica! so romantic! please continue it! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No better story on any site.

All 3 chapters of this story are great. I loved reading the entire series. I have read it 4 times over & each time it has been as good as the first. You are a very good writer.

IAN_TIAN_Tover 13 years ago

Well Sweetheart, I loved your story. The only criticism is that it is several chapters too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
VERY SWEET

I really loved it - so tender and pure their love and just enough love making - I couldn't stop reading it - you are among the best here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

this story is so emotional and made me both smile and cry. an amazing tale.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

This story has to be one of my favorites. It has everything a great story needs, it makes you laugh, cry, then laugh again. GREAT STORY!!! 5***** toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Do it!

Please write a story about Alli and her brother. I would be awesome to see more stories from you.

TreyboTreyboover 12 years ago
Incredible

Brett is the true epitome of a man. More of us men need to have his sense of honor and duty.

marty407amarty407aover 12 years ago
Favorite!!!!!

This has to be one of the best I've ever read on this site. Very well written. both in a literary and emotional standpoint. I personally know of a couple that this happened to, although they are cousins and not bro/sis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
FINISH THE STORY!

I really enjoyed the story (very much) and would encourage you to finish the story. It is a beauriful story, and even though many would not think so. And I really thinks this strikes a cord with many siblings, more then some would want to admit.

Thank You. PPM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please finish, this story !!

Great story , and well written..i`ll be reading the other storys , that you have on literotica..please , write more if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bravo

Excellent story. My only complaint is there was a lack of build up between Elizabeth and Bretts relationship. It just seemed like you kinda skipped over that and didnt develop the characters enough. That said I loved it and being a new father myself I actually got choked up some.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Brett and elizabeth Ch. 03

I've just noticed over to the right of this comment section, "Similar Stories", the continuing spin-off saga of, Dave and Alicia Ch. 04"!! So the series, in effect, continues which I'm hoping there is some frequent appearances by Brett, Elizabeth and Samantha. In fact since Elizabeth is life-ling friends of Alicia, and the same with Brett and Dave, that with Elizabeth being physically now unable to bare any future children that maybe Alicia might volunteer to be a surogate mother for Brett to impregnant her to bare a child for Elizabeth and Brett.

Of course Dave and Alicia should undoubtedly have their own affair of incestual love and bare their own children. If any love that Dave and Alicia have for each other--and Alicia has exhibited some emotions in that direction--then if their love is as deep and committed as the friends Elizabeth and Brett, both couples will have been enarmoured by Nirvana and will have their heaven on earth together.

The author of this story, with the monicker of **chargergirl** is most assuredly a female. I want to say without any hesitation that she has done herself PROUD with this three-chapter saga of Brett and Elizabeth. Her writing is magnificent, awesome and top-notch in every category. Her character development absolutely senstional; the dialogue is articulate, with lots of expression and compassion; and, the theme is extremely outstanding. My fervent advice is she does NOT keep this gift of pleasing so many readers inside her head. Put your thoughts, ideas, fantasies and emotions to print and bless our souls and lives with some fabulous writing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Only thing missing was ex-boyfriend looking like he ran into Jason and Freddy Kreuger

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

I absolutely loved this story. The part were he almost lost her made me cry. Awesome job on this one too. You are one hell of a writer. Wish you could continue these stories. Excellent job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Glad the ex-boyfriend didnt come into play, though I do wish the brother had beat the living fuck out of their father when he came over. Too much conflict in some of the stories makes my stomach churn :/. I stopped reading another one (that prolly turned out fine) where the sister had a hostile ex-boyfriend. After reading a story previously with too much conflict-suspense I couldnt do two in a row, lol. They should have gone to the cops and pressed assult charges and gotten a restraining order and talked to a lawyer and gotten pictures of all the scars they accumulated over the years from that loser :(

Anyway a great story and I appreciate you writing it! :)

hejohejoalmost 10 years ago
Well written

This is one of the most real to life stories I have read on literotica. Keep writing, I am sure your fans will agree.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Yes, I thought that Dave and Alicia's story would be good.

And, as an aside, maybe the twins parents would get killed in an auto accident and it be the other driver's fault and the twins could get the money. That's how I would write it, anyway. Good story, thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved the story. Kind of wanted Brett to give Elizabeth a ring for her birthday. Love your stories, thanks

greyflashgreyflashover 9 years ago
Very enjoyable

Lots of drama but not too much, really a great love story but I would like to know what happens in the future

ShawneeTrekShawneeTrekover 8 years ago
Excellant Story

This is one of the best, most loving romantic stories on Literotica, that I've found to date. Thank you for your delicate prose, so well crafted and edited.

Powerfully and so gentle.

Thank you, in so many ways,

ST

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 8 years ago
And now I don't know what to do with myself....

...The End.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Close to home

This was a awsome happy/sad story that hits close to home. My wife almost bled out giving birth to our son she did make it. One thing i know for sure i would of dropped to my knees at the sight of her going threw the doors and would of broke down and curled up in a ball right in the middle of the hall. Agine thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

I'm a sucker for a happy ending love story

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
Excellent

T his was a wonderful story. Hope there a little bit more later on in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Loved it! Realistic, messy, plus a love story that wins in the end.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 7 years ago
Gratitude

Thank you for this beautiful and life affirming story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Magnificent

Truely absolutely magnificent

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Fourth time reading this.and still think it is one of the best stories I've read on here. Loved all your stories

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Brava

I love this story! In fact, I'm halfway through a chargergirl marathon. It is my third read for each of the four stories. They are told with such passion yet are possessed of a heartwarming tenderness. They are just the thing for a tired and often jaded soul. They are wonderful examples of art correcting nature, even if only for an evening. I know I'll be returning to them again and again.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
dissappointed with the ending -

but i guess it continues under a different series. i like the story. so i hope somehow it continues

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago

I love this story, not too much sex (like most of the stories), true feelings seem to be expressed. I was in tears many times and loved it. Please continue, please.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
More please

Please don't end it here. A really wonderful story of love & adversity in a taboo setting. I want to read what happens from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Magnificent

I keep coming back to the series and it's better every time.The author is so talented the stories are magnificent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I think you should write more for Brett and Elizabeth. These two are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

I agree with the comments by those who want more of this. Please don't stop here

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

No, I’m sorry this story did not do it for me. I enjoy sibling incest stories but this one just lost me.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Brett And Elizabeth Ch. 03:" - Its been almost eight (8) years since I read this series/story.' It seems like a lifetime, but has brought many me pleasant memories of a fantastic story, for the most part. It's a love story of monumental reality, lacking the only ingredient of Elizabeth no longer being able to have Brett's children that would make their lives fruitfully whole. Writer 'chargergirl' has an innate ability to write a love story far beyond exceptional, in particular a story of romantic love and sibling incest, with the grace and feelings of an Angel. The great majority of reader's comment agree.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

What a fantastic story. You almost had me in tears. Your writing style is amazing. I hope you write more!

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 2 years ago

good read, but needs another chapter to see how things turn out for dave and his sister. it seems his sister is already having thoughts about her brother

MoogPlayerMoogPlayeralmost 2 years ago
Good Series

I think you're a great writer and don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Great writing, please continue.

Burcham8Burcham88 months ago

Again, 5 stars…!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous