Brett and Elizabeth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth sensed Brett was close. She reached up and cupped his balls in her hand, massaging them gently, knowing full well the effect that had on him. She gazed up the length of his body to find him looking down at her. She smiled around his cock and nodded.

That's all it took for Brett to explode in Elizabeth's mouth. His hips jerked three times, once for each shot. Some dribbled out of the side of her mouth, but she managed to swallow most of it. Seeing Elizabeth swallow his sperm, and then watching her lick up what had dribbled out, served only to turn him on further. It wasn't long before he was hard again. "Come here, Elizabeth," he whispered, pulling her up towards him.

Elizabeth scooted up and Brett moved between her legs. Using one hand and supporting himself over her with the other, he positioned himself at the juncture of her thighs. He rubbed the head against her lips, liberally coating it with her wetness before carefully easing into her.

He went slowly, an inch at a time, prepared to withdraw instantly if Elizabeth showed any signs of discomfort. But there was no pain, only pleasure, and she told him so, as he sunk in the last inch.

"Ohhh Brett," she sighed and wrapped her legs up high around his waist. "You feel so good." His weight was heavy on her, even though he held himself on his elbows, but the weight felt good, it was comforting. Elizabeth held on to him so tightly with her arms and legs that he had a hard time moving.

He laughed, low and soft. "Baby loosen up a bit, I can't move."

"Sorry," she giggled and relaxed her grip on him. He began his rhythm.

Elizabeth grabbed Brett's butt with both hands, urging him on. His mouth slanted over hers again and again, then moved down to her neck. She smelled so good, the smell of her skin, her hair. The scent of their lovemaking intermingling with it all was intoxicating.

"Elizabeth. oh God, Elizabeth, you feel incredible." He pulled almost all the way out, then sunk back in. He tried to go slow, to prolong it, but it had been almost two months since he'd made love to her; he just couldn't hold back. "Are you close?" he panted.

"Oh yessss, Brett, oh Brett, oh--I'm gonna..." Elizabeth pressed her mouth to his shoulder and bit down, not hard, but enough to suppress the urge to scream.

Brett came hard once again. He found he liked the sensation of her teeth sinking into his skin as he reached his orgasm. It didn't hurt, exactly, yet it made the sensations rocking through him that much more intense. He rolled off Elizabeth and dragged her on top of him. She lay over him like a limp rag doll, arms and legs draped on either side. She panted softly, trying to catch her breath. Brett held her tight as she came down from her orgasmic high.

"God, Brett, you're amazing," she whispered, running her fingers through the damp hairs on his chest. With Elizabeth laying over him that way, playing with the dark curls covering his chest, Brett found it almost as pleasurable as the sex itself. Almost.

"You're pretty darn amazing yourself," he laughed. He glanced at the clock; it was just after midnight. "Happy birthday, sweetie. I love you." He placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Thanks. I love you, too."

"Ha, you thought you were going to get me to give you your birthday present early. Gotcha," he teased.

"Uh-uh, Brett. You just gave me my birthday present. Got you," she grinned and returned the kiss.

Their playfulness was interrupted by a soft cooing coming from the bassinet across the room. Elizabeth rolled off her brother and went to fetch Samantha. She returned to the bed and put the baby to her breast.

Brett lay there quietly, watching Elizabeth feed Samantha. It was an amazing sight, one that moved him whenever he was fortunate enough to be around to see it. It relaxed him and made everything that was wrong with the world seem right, if only for a moment.

Samantha woke up once more during the night. After repeating the ritual, Elizabeth put her back to bed and climbed in next to Brett. There was a full moon that night, light flooded their bedroom with a hauntingly silver light. Elizabeth thought about pulling the blinds, but looking at Brett bathed in moonlight was just too beautiful. It was a warm night, and the sheet only covered him to his waist.

Brett lay on his side, his back to Elizabeth. She lay on her side as well, facing him. She ran her hand lightly down his back, watching gooseflesh rise on his skin. He shivered in his sleep, in spite of the warm evening.

Her eyes sought the scar, his, not hers. She found it easily enough, down on the small of his back. Jagged, where the belt their father had wielded slipped, the buckle striking and ripping his twelve year old flesh. Elizabeth couldn't remember why anymore; she doubted Brett would ever forget. She'd never ask now, though. Some memories were best left buried.

Elizabeth did remember creeping into his room that night with a wet washcloth and the bandages, careful to not make a sound that would draw attention to herself. She had wiped off the dried, crusted blood and covered half his back with gauze, then held her big brother while he cried.

In spite of the abuse they had suffered (though it was Brett who had really caught the brunt of it) she thought her brother was the most gentle man she had ever known. He was the complete opposite of their father; the way he held Samantha and talked to her and loved her brought tears to Elizabeth's eyes. Samantha wasn't even his real daughter, yet he loved her as if she were. She cuddled up to his back and fell into an easy, peaceful sleep.

Elizabeth and Alicia could have skipped dinner completely, for all the attention that was paid to them. Samantha was the star of the evening, with Mr. and Mrs. Parker and Grandma Ruth playing pass the baby all night long. Elizabeth saw her only to feed her. Mrs. Parker delighted even in changing Samantha's dirty diaper, all the while carrying on about how she missed having a baby in the house. Dave rolled his eyes when his mom looked at him pointedly during one such exclamation.

"Get over it, Mom. I'm never having kids. If you want grandchildren, talk to Alligator. She's going to have to be the one to give you baby gators." That little comment got him a whack across the back of his blond head as Alicia passed behind him. "Ow! Alli!"

"You'll meet your match one of these days, David Parker, mark my words," Alicia vowed, "and when you do, look out, 'cause you'll never see it coming."

"She's got you there, Dave," Brett laughed. "Just yesterday you told me you're always the last to know."

"Elizabeth, do you think David meant what he said?" Alicia ventured later that evening, as they stood out by the car saying goodbye.

"What did he say?" Elizabeth asked her best friend, trying to think back.

"About never wanting kids. Do you think he meant it?"

"Oh, I don't know, Alli. I hope not. I think he'll make a great dad, someday. He's pretty young yet."

"Well, so's Brett and look how good he is," Alicia pointed out.

"Brett's...different, the whole situation is different. Brett just kind of fell into it."

"Yeah, but he didn't have to, if he didn't want to. He wanted to."

"And I'm betting Dave will too, when the time is right, Alli. Why are you so worried about it, anyway?" Elizabeth reached out for Alicia's hand.

Brett came out with Samantha then, so there was no time for Alicia to answer. But Elizabeth caught the sad and forlorn look on her face, nonetheless. She put her arms around Alicia and hugged her.

"You're so lucky, Elizabeth," Alicia whispered, and then pulled away. She went to Brett, kissed his cheek, kissed the baby, and then disappeared inside.

Elizabeth thought it was quite ironic that Alicia should think she, Elizabeth, was lucky. To get pregnant, thrown out, dumped by her boyfriend, fall in love with her brother of all people, then nearly die, well, Elizabeth thought she was probably the unluckiest person she knew. And yet, for all that she loved Brett with her entire heart, body, and soul. Even though it was a path she would not have chosen for another, it was the path she had chosen for herself.

The End

I'm considering continuing this story with the focus on Dave and Alicia's relationship. Thanks to everyone that has read, commented and voted.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
61 Comments
Burcham8Burcham88 months ago

Again, 5 stars…!!!

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Great writing, please continue.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayeralmost 2 years ago
Good Series

I think you're a great writer and don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 2 years ago

good read, but needs another chapter to see how things turn out for dave and his sister. it seems his sister is already having thoughts about her brother

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

What a fantastic story. You almost had me in tears. Your writing style is amazing. I hope you write more!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
Dave and Alicia Ch. 01 Dave fights his feelings for his sister.in Incest/Taboo
Becoming My Brother's Girlfriend They pretend to be lovers to make his ex jealous.in Incest/Taboo
Kate and Connor Ch. 01 Brother and Sister find love after near-tragedy.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories