All Comments on 'Brian Loves Rachel's Ass'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
biggee163biggee163about 14 years ago

Nice story - very erotic, good detail and stirred memories of a lady I was with a while ago who love it when I fucked her in the ass. We always saved that for a special event and made a real meal of it - hmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful story! thank you so much.

Fine writing, imaginative plot, engaging characters, believable dialogue, can't ask for more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

Thanks so much for sharing! VERY nice story - love the oral aspects...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great fucking story

I really liked this story.. More abt love than fucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good up until

It was great until you got to to the part abut pregnancy, prevention and abortion. Yes, you can get pregnant from anal sex, semen can leak into the vagina, especially when the woman is lying face down. I'm pro-choice, but I don't want to read about pregnancy, prevention and abortion during the story. If you want to include it, get it out of the way at the beginning, before the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stars

They should really start giving out 10 stars,because you certainly deserve it. I have read a lot of your work and i love your stories and the way you write. and how much detailed your pussy eating part of the story always it. Hmmmm. Thank you. Keep writing them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous